As seen on YouTube

Argus

I wasn't sure where this belonged, but as the internet is now a form of entertainment, and is having a profound impact on our culture, I decided this was the place. I also thought it might liven this site up just a small bit if people would post the interesting, amusing, entertaining or weird things they'd come across on YouTube.  Sometimes this can be an old concert from decades past, or a scuffle between protestors and police. It can be a screwed up news report, a comedy piece, or some bit of human drama you'd never find elsewhere.

• Like 3

This is a news report, complete with video, of an event which happened in a high school a little while back, where a teenage girl suffered a heart attack while playing volleyball. Human drama you seldom can find on our carefully scripted media.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

This is an interesting little piece of drama, a confrontation in Ottawa between a group of social justice warriors at Ottawa University trying to shut down a speech by a woman they didn't approve of, and their discussion with a really cool cop. Btw, what is with these people always feeling the need to wear masks anyway?

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

This is a funny Bill Maher rant on 'right to carry' Americans, those odd people who insist on carrying assault rifles with them when they go for their groceries.

This is a video taken in San Fransisco from a cable car running down market street. I found it kind of weird, realizing every single person in the video was dead, including the little kids, and wondered what happened when the earthquake hit four days later.

• Like 2

More road rage from Toronto. Took a while for police to arrive for this one. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the show until the woman got hit.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

This is bodycam video of a cop trying to avoid killing a crazy guy with a knife. He winds up shooting him but the guy survives. It turns how he was wanted for murder.

Pink Floyd loved to play with light. This is early 90s technology, and I can't help thinking anyone in the audience who was on drugs (likely most) would have gotten their minds blown by all of this. If you don't like David Gilmour's long guitar solo skip to the 7 minute mark.

34 minutes ago, Argus said:

Pink Floyd loved to play with light. This is early 90s technology, and I can't help thinking anyone in the audience who was on drugs (likely most) would have gotten their minds blown by all of this. If you don't like David Gilmour's long guitar solo skip to the 7 minute mark.

Saw that tour. There may or may not have been drugs involved.

This happened in Vancouver but I don't know for sure what the background was. Obviously the police were after this woman for some reason and suspected she might be armed.