The Responsibilities of Citizenship

On 5/2/2017 at 1:32 PM, GritBusters said:

That's kind of ridiculous when one considers that, in 1867, we had, among other peoples, Chinese railway workers, Aboriginal communities, and Black War of 1812 veterans among our compatriots. That's not including the fact that this country was founded as a compromise between High Church Tories in Ontario and Francophone Ultramontanes in Quebec, rather than as a monolithic bloc. 

There is a lot that I will criticize Pierre Trudeau for, and Justin is easily the worst Prime Minister I've lived through, but multiculturalism only recognizes the lived reality of our Confederation since before it has even become Confederation.

The real threat comes from succeeding Liberal and Conservative governments that have been complicit in the spread of terrorism and far-right Islamic extremism throughout the world through their incestuous relationship with Saudi Arabia and the Al-Saud Crime Family.

So, do you or don't you believe that immigrants must assimilate into Canadian culture, and give up their own? 

On 4/26/2017 at 7:07 PM, bcsapper said:

It does appear that the only people who are aware that not all Muslims are awful, are those who are aware that some of them are

Nope. It's more like some of the people who are aware that some Muslim's are awful try to paint ALL Muslim's as awful.

24 minutes ago, Omni said:

Nope. It's more like some of the people who are aware that some Muslim's are awful try to paint ALL Muslim's as awful.

You mean in the same way that some of the people who are aware that some Muslims are awful try to hide the fact?

I prefer my description.

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You mean in the same way that some of the people who are aware that some Muslims are awful try to hide the fact?

I prefer my description.

I don't know anyone who tries to hide the fact. And I don't "prefer" my decision, unfortunately it seems to apply more accurately.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

I don't know anyone who tries to hide the fact. And I don't "prefer" my decision, unfortunately it seems to apply more accurately.

I'd have to say I differ on that. But then, that would be obvious from my original statement. 

31 minutes ago, Omni said:

32 minutes ago, Omni said:

The Islamization of the world is progressing as demographics confirm.  Belgium is one of the leaders.   The actual percentage of Muslims in Belgium is 6% but in the city of Antwerp the Muslims make up for 25% of the population.  Some schools are 40% Muslims.

The traditional giant Christmas tree was not put up in the town square recently because a number of town councilors are Muslim and so some kind of lighted statue was put up instead.  It is a matter of decades before Europe is taken over but it is coming.

Quote  With the low birth rate of Belgians, and extremely high abortion rates, the indigenous Belgian population is in steep decline. However, the Muslim community continues to grow through both high birth rates and marriage migration. Nearly 35% of the Moroccans and Turks in Belgium are below 18 years of age, as compared to 18% of Belgians. In Antwerp, Belgium's second largest city, 40% of elementary school children are Muslim.  Unquote

http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1556%3Athe-islamisation-of-europe-what-can-be-done-to-stop-and-reverse-it

Canada also has a low Caucasian birth rate and high Caucasian abortion rate.

"Two Muslim politicians who won municipal elections in Belgium's capital, Brussels, on 14 October 2012, vowed to implement Islamic Shari'a law in Belgium. Redouane Ahrouch declared: "We are elected Islamicists, but above all we are Muslims… we embrace the Quran and the traditions of the prophet Muhammad. We believe Islam is a universal religion." He said that he will strive to make sure that the town councils' motions and solutions all emanate from Islam. He said that his ultimate goal was creating an Islamic state in Belgium based on Islamic Shari'a law."

http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1556%3Athe-islamisation-of-europe-what-can-be-done-to-stop-and-reverse-it

17 hours ago, Omni said:

Ya, sort of like when someone kills another person with a gun, than all people who own guns must be lumped in as all killers also. 

15 hours ago, blackbird said:

The Islamization of the world is progressing as demographics confirm.  Belgium is one of the leaders.   The actual percentage of Muslims in Belgium is 6% but in the city of Antwerp the Muslims make up for 25% of the population.  Some schools are 40% Muslims.

The traditional giant Christmas tree was not put up in the town square recently because a number of town councilors are Muslim and so some kind of lighted statue was put up instead.  It is a matter of decades before Europe is taken over but it is coming.

Quote  With the low birth rate of Belgians, and extremely high abortion rates, the indigenous Belgian population is in steep decline. However, the Muslim community continues to grow through both high birth rates and marriage migration. Nearly 35% of the Moroccans and Turks in Belgium are below 18 years of age, as compared to 18% of Belgians. In Antwerp, Belgium's second largest city, 40% of elementary school children are Muslim.  Unquote

Canada also has a low Caucasian birth rate and high Caucasian abortion rate.

But yet do our Canadian Caucasian politicians really care? Not. It's like our Canadian Caucasian politicians are trying to commit racial suicide against themselves and their own people. Shocking indded. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dialamah said:

The Canadian Borg - you will assimilate!

All new immigrants must be assimilated into the Canadian Caucasian borg collective and it's culture and traditions and the way of doing things or be deleted. :D

Edited by taxme

I wasn't aware that was happening.

Now you are aware. That is the mind set of liberalism, and it's liberal politicians, and it's liberal media. Own a gun and you are the enemy of liberalism. Believe it or not. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Now you are aware. That is the mind set of liberalism, and it's liberal politicians, and it's liberal media. Own a gun and you are the enemy of liberalism. Believe it or not. 

I don't believe it. I'm certainly more liberal than conservative and I've owned a number of guns in  my day. My guess is you are thinking more about those who oppose the likes of the NRA who think that anybody should be able to have a gun regardless of any sort of background check. And they try to conflate any concern about that with some sort of wild conspiracy theory that is attempting to undermine a constitutional right. And then next week there is another shooting in another high school. 

I don't believe it. I'm certainly more liberal than conservative and I've owned a number of guns in  my day. My guess is you are thinking more about those who oppose the likes of the NRA who think that anybody should be able to have a gun regardless of any sort of background check. And they try to conflate any concern about that with some sort of wild conspiracy theory that is attempting to undermine a constitutional right. And then next week there is another shooting in another high school. 

People will always be able to get guns whether their are gun laws or not. School shootings appears to be here to stay. Chicago is suppose to have the toughest gun laws in America yet dozens of people are shot and killed every month. The NRA are not responsible for those shootings but yet they will some how get blamed for those shootings because of their pro-gun stance. Everyone today who wants a gun has to go thru a background check something the NRA is not against. Your trying to blame the NRA sure does show your liberal side alright. So, why do you say that you are more liberal? What does that mean or do for you? Just curious? 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

People will always be able to get guns whether their are gun laws or not. School shootings appears to be here to stay. Chicago is suppose to have the toughest gun laws in America yet dozens of people are shot and killed every month. The NRA are not responsible for those shootings but yet they will some how get blamed for those shootings because of their pro-gun stance. Everyone today who wants a gun has to go thru a background check something the NRA is not against. Your trying to blame the NRA sure does show your liberal side alright. So, why do you say that you are more liberal? What does that mean or do for you? Just curious? 

You want a gun in the US without a background check, buy it online, go to a gun show, or in some states simply buy it privately. Don't forget, the second amendment in the US constitution says "A WELL REGULATED malitia" The NRA scraped those words off their new office building because they don't seem to want ANY regulations for gun totters. So whackos will still be able to get them easily. 

Liberalism, basically liberty and equality. 

44 minutes ago, taxme said:

But yet do our Canadian Caucasian politicians really care? Not. It's like our Canadian Caucasian politicians are trying to commit racial suicide against themselves and their own people. Shocking indded. 

Exactly.   I raised the issue of the Islamization of the world because this is directly to do with the Responsibilities of Citizenship, but Michael claimed I am drifting the topic.  I think it is a responsibility of citizenship to support immigration policies which will not contribute to the Islamization of Canada.  This is a central duty of citizenship.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

You want a gun in the US without a background check, buy it online, go to a gun show, or in some states simply buy it privately. Don't forget, the second amendment in the US constitution says "A WELL REGULATED malitia" The NRA scraped those words off their new office building because they don't seem to want ANY regulations for gun totters. So whackos will still be able to get them easily. 

Liberalism, basically liberty and equality. 

So then why do liberals whine and cry about having and needing gun laws all the time if people are free to go buy a gun at a flea market? 

All I ever see from liberalism and most liberals these days is more intolerance and bigotry.  

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Exactly.   I raised the issue of the Islamization of the world because this is directly to do with the Responsibilities of Citizenship, but Michael claimed I am drifting the topic.  I think it is a responsibility of citizenship to support immigration policies which will not contribute to the Islamization of Canada.  This is a central duty of citizenship.

All people have to do is read and learn from the internet aa to what Islam is really all about. On the internet it will show any and everyone that muslims want Sharia law implemented in all countries that welcome them in. Welcome them in and they want to take over that country. Sweden and London, England are prime examples of how far they will try to and have gone in those two countries alone. Canada in time will be no exception. They will try it here also in time. They just need the numbers, and that they will get those numbers in time because they breed like flies, and Caucasians don't anymore, and they know it too. No other religion that has come to Canada has tried anything near what Islam is trying. Islam is fast becoming an enemy of the western world. Believe it or not. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Hey @blackbird I fear you are drifting the thread into yet another on the same topic that is covered elsewhere.  Please try to keep this to 'Responsibilities of Citizenship' thanks.

The Islamization of the world and of Canada is directly connected with the duties of Citizenship of Canada.  Those of us who are concerned about the Islamization of Canada see it as a duty to be concerned with immigration policies of Canada and this is a duty of citizenship.

46 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Islamization of the world and of Canada is directly connected with the duties of Citizenship of Canada.  Those of us who are concerned about the Islamization of Canada see it as a duty to be concerned with immigration policies of Canada and this is a duty of citizenship.

I can see this.  I haven't verified your link, but the question is a valid one.  Does the citizen of a country have the right to try and change the legal system of their country to suit their religion?  Seems on topic to me.

On 5/8/2017 at 1:00 PM, taxme said:

So then why do liberals whine and cry about having and needing gun laws all the time if people are free to go buy a gun at a flea market? 

All I ever see from liberalism and most liberals these days is more intolerance and bigotry.  

"Liberty". Motion 103 put forward by a liberal muslim MP too not be able to criticize Islam. Some liberty for all, eh? 

"Equality". Motion 103 put forward by a liberal muslim MP to allow only one religion not to be criticized. Some equality, eh?

Liberalism equates too intolerance and bigotry. Liberty and equality for some but not for all so says liberalism.