The U.S. Launched 59 Cruise Missiles against an airfield in Syria .

2 minutes ago, overthere said:

Assad believes that when it comes to murdering his own women and children, variety is the spice of life.  And nothing demoralizes fighters like watching their kids get slaughtered.

I bet it galvanizes just as many fighters too.

40 minutes ago, overthere said:

Assad believes that when it comes to murdering his own women and children, variety is the spice of life.  And nothing demoralizes fighters like watching their kids get slaughtered.

Both sides deserve about 2-3 megatons of airburst love.

Again: sarin goes right through the skin. The rescuers were bare skinned and wearing dust filters.

Explain away...

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

I bet it galvanizes just as many fighters too.

Nah, that 'civil war' is nearly over as Russia I mean Syria has pretty much crushed the people interested in running Assad out of town.  Now he is just killing for fun. The other sack of assholes- ISIS- is another issue for Assad but not too worrisome.   Their caliphate does not include Damascus.  

The next big buntoss in the region  is coming soon to your TV screens.  That will come when Erdogan unleashes the full savagery of the large and well equipped Turkish armed forces on the Kurds.  Not just the Kurds in Turkey and Syria, but the well funded and ambitious Kurds in Iraq.  Assad can sit that one out, he has no problem with Turkey wiping out all the Syrian Kurds.  I wonder if Trudeau will sit that one out too, he has had our Canadian Armed Forces in theater wearing Kurdish patches on their uniforms for more than  a year now.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Both sides deserve about 2-3 megatons of airburst love.

Again: sarin goes right through the skin. The rescuers were bare skinned and wearing dust filters.

Explain away...

The rescuers were ill equipped and had no training in chemical warfare?

The kids are actually Syrian midget actors who were faking their own deaths very well?

It was done on the same sound stage in Burbank as the 'moon landings'?. 

15 minutes ago, overthere said:

The rescuers were ill equipped and had no training in chemical warfare?

The kids are actually Syrian midget actors who were faking their own deaths very well?

It was done on the same sound stage in Burbank as the 'moon landings'?. 

We assume these things happen as reported...sarin kills efficiently and quickly. Even a few hundred micrograms through the skin is enough to start showing symptoms. It also likes to linger around for a few hours in things like clothes. Like VX, water has virtually no effect on it...spreads it around more.

But the rescuers managed to come into direct contact with the supposed sarin and live. Neat trick.

19 hours ago, overthere said:

Next big buntoss in the region  is coming soon to your TV screens.  That will come when Erdogan unleashes the full savagery of the large and well equipped Turkish armed forces on the Kurds.  Not just the Kurds in Turkey and Syria, but the well funded and ambitious Kurds in Iraq.  Assad can sit that one out, he has no problem with Turkey wiping out all the Syrian Kurds.  I wonder if Trudeau will sit that one out too, he has had our Canadian Armed Forces in theater wearing Kurdish patches on their uniforms for more than  a year now.

Yes. The Kurds will likely be the next big terrorist/freedom-fighting group to emerge from the ME and surrounding region.  There has probably never been a people more deserving of a country - they're even more doomed by the reluctance of countries in the west to support separatism than the countries surrounding them.

On 4/24/2017 at 6:20 PM, overthere said:

Nah, that 'civil war' is nearly over as Russia I mean Syria has pretty much crushed the people interested in running Assad out of town.  Now he is just killing for fun. The other sack of assholes- ISIS- is another issue for Assad but not too worrisome.   Their caliphate does not include Damascus.  

The next big buntoss in the region  is coming soon to your TV screens.  That will come when Erdogan unleashes the full savagery of the large and well equipped Turkish armed forces on the Kurds.  Not just the Kurds in Turkey and Syria, but the well funded and ambitious Kurds in Iraq.  Assad can sit that one out, he has no problem with Turkey wiping out all the Syrian Kurds.  I wonder if Trudeau will sit that one out too, he has had our Canadian Armed Forces in theater wearing Kurdish patches on their uniforms for more than  a year now.

So F***CKED up (Mike does not like swears apparently, but whatever) .....   The west bitched at Iraq for killing the Kurds, but NOT A WORD regarding Turkey killing the Kurds.  Great ally.

On 4/24/2017 at 6:45 PM, DogOnPorch said:

We assume these things happen as reported...sarin kills efficiently and quickly. Even a few hundred micrograms through the skin is enough to start showing symptoms. It also likes to linger around for a few hours in things like clothes. Like VX, water has virtually no effect on it...spreads it around more.

But the rescuers managed to come into direct contact with the supposed sarin and live. Neat trick.

Sounds like you are heading to the conspiracy camp questioning the 'official' story.

11 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to believe it was a sarin attack by Assad as presented to you.

Let's play a game!  Find where I claimed Assad was behind the attacks?  I'll wait.

Dog dog dog,  each time you do this it makes you look like a chump, I mean do you do this on purpose? Accusing others of false claims when that did not happen?  Screw you pooch.

36 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Let's play a game!  Find where I claimed Assad was behind the attacks?  I'll wait.

Dog dog dog,  each time you do this it makes you look like a chump, I mean do you do this on purpose? Accusing others of false claims when that did not happen?  Screw you pooch.

You're free to believe whatever fool thing you like.

On 4/25/2017 at 11:29 AM, eyeball said:

Yes. The Kurds will likely be the next big terrorist/freedom-fighting group to emerge from the ME and surrounding region.  There has probably never been a people more deserving of a country - they're even more doomed by the reluctance of countries in the west to support separatism than the countries surrounding them.

No, the Kurds won't be fomenting terrorism in the traditional sense.  I am surprised to note the note of approval in your post.  When the Iraqi Kurds declare independence, the Turkish Kurds will join them and a bloodbath via Anakara will ensue.  You think Canada should be directly involved as a Western Country? 

19 hours ago, GostHacked said:

So F***CKED up (Mike does not like swears apparently, but whatever) .....   The west bitched at Iraq for killing the Kurds, but NOT A WORD regarding Turkey killing the Kurds.  Great ally.

This has the potential to get much, much nastier than the ground war against ISIS.  Turkey has much more firepower than ISIS could dream of, and Erdogan is pretty much a fundie loon.

29 minutes ago, overthere said:

No, the Kurds won't be fomenting terrorism in the traditional sense.  I am surprised to note the note of approval in your post.  When the Iraqi Kurds declare independence, the Turkish Kurds will join them and a bloodbath via Anakara will ensue.  You think Canada should be directly involved as a Western Country? 

As near as I can tell declaring independence IS terrorism.  At this point I fail to see how just about any single conventional prescription be it diplomatic, military, economic, religious etc could possibly turn things around in the ME and surrounding region.

In any case my opinions are shaped by the conviction that our entire global civilization is headed towards a protracted interregnum so I don't feel too bound by conventional thinking on what we should do or why.  Failing some sort of miraculous technology or benign alien intervention we need something to stop our economy before it destroys the ability of the planet to sustain us and much of the diversity on it - something that knocks our global population back to a hundred million people or less, and give us really good pause to consider and the planet half a chance.   The sooner this happens the better because then there might be more natural diversity with which the planet can recover - notwithstanding the fact we'll probably demolish half the diversity along with us. Omelettes and eggs I guess. 

I don't think Canada has the moral or ethical background required to be involved in such an intensely charged human and political conflict but if it'll help speed us towards the interregnum then who am I to argue?  

5 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I believe you are a troll and post just to see your own replies.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories (except of course thermite-packing nanobots) but DoP's posts about the lack of negative effect on the rescuers did make me go investigate a little.  He's actually bang on in that someone should have been doing the funky chicken within minutes of being exposed to the supposed chemical.  I could see someone maybe having some weird resistance in a one-off situation (maybe) but all of them?

Like I said....weird.

6 minutes ago, Hydraboss said:

I don't buy into conspiracy theories (except of course thermite-packing nanobots) but DoP's posts about the lack of negative effect on the rescuers did make me go investigate a little.  He's actually bang on in that someone should have been doing the funky chicken within minutes of being exposed to the supposed chemical.  I could see someone maybe having some weird resistance in a one-off situation (maybe) but all of them?

Like I said....weird.

The usual bit with these types is that they complain when others question things and call them all sorts of names, like conspiracy tin foil hat nutters.  I mean he falsely accused me of supporting Assad and this gas attack when I questioned it from the start and said that Assad did not carry out the attack. Now, the thing is I AGREE with Dog on the matter of the pics and no hazmat gear when handling the bodies. Something does not look right at all. No doubt.  However that is yet used against me, and twisted. DogonPorch has been doing just that for a few years here. Just because people can be utter asses about it. Civil discussion? Screw that, not needed here apparently.  Always a couple that ruin it for the rest of us. Can't ban them, can't call them out on it, and reporting them does absolute NOTHING. So screw it. I will say what I want and if I get banned, so be it.

This is the kind of shit that happens here all the damn time. It's stupid and shows that these people have nothing F**King better to do.

I tried to discuss things, but then we get dumb replies like 'you are free to believe *insert whatever you want here*. 

On 4/25/2017 at 5:17 PM, GostHacked said:

Sounds like you are heading to the conspiracy camp questioning the 'official' story.

8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I tried to discuss things, but then we get dumb replies like 'you are free to believe *insert whatever you want here*. 

Again: you're free to believe whatever you like.

16 hours ago, Hydraboss said:

Like I said....weird.

Neither do I...but I think some powers out there are using the WORD sarin rather than the actual weapon. That could have easily been chlorine...gasping for air...washing it off with water.

As you seem to also notice, unprotected rescuers are apparently immune to sarin. Yet sarin doesn't clean-up with a bit of water and soap...the chemist designers planned it that way. Funny that...