Another scandal in Europe

Altai

6 hours ago, Charlie said:

This is funny. I am a scientist, and I moved to Canada because Canada needed my skills and Canadian employer offered me more money than anywhere else.

You can call it selfishness on my part. But it has nothing to do with the West stealing scientists. People have freedom to choose. And their decision might be driven by many factors other than nationality, race, religion etc.   

The west has been stealing the best and the brightest from the poor countries of the world for a good long time. To match the wealth the US has been stealing from the poor countries of the world for well over a century, That US scenario isn't any different than what the Nazis did. There is a difference between the two - the US has been doing it for much much longer.

As a scientist are you capable of understanding that the alleged Muslim hijackers were not responsible for the three towers coming down on 911? Scientific studies illustrate that clearly. If you like we can discuss it in a thread. 

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

The west has been stealing the best and the brightest from the poor countries of the world for a good long time. To match the wealth the US has been stealing from the poor countries of the world for well over a century, That US scenario isn't any different than what the Nazis did. There is a difference between the two - the US has been doing it for much much longer.

As a scientist are you capable of understanding that the alleged Muslim hijackers were not responsible for the three towers coming down on 911? Scientific studies illustrate that clearly. If you like we can discuss it in a thread. 

It would appear as though we like to "steal" the poorest ones also by the tens of thousands which of course will not be all that much benefit for Canada or Canadians. Many of them will be more of a burden for the already overburdened taxpayer's in this country. It's only money, eh? 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

It would appear as though we like to "steal" the poorest ones also by the tens of thousands which of course will not be all that much benefit for Canada or Canadians. Many of them will be more of a burden for the already overburdened taxpayer's in this country. It's only money, eh? 

Why do you whine so much about yourself? Do you think you are worse off than all the refugees, the 4 million murdered Muslims, the families of the 4 million murdered Muslims? 

Have you no sense of shame?

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why do you whine so much about yourself? Do you think you are worse off than all the refugees, the 4 million murdered Muslims, the families of the 4 million murdered Muslims? 

Have you no sense of shame?

I whine so much because I am tired of being taken for a sucker by the rest of the world. I believe that as long as the liberals keep getting their way in Canada, I could very well be worse off than the so-called refugees of the world as time goes by.  

Have you no sense of shame as to how you are being made a fool of by our politicians that don't give two hoots about you or your well being? Well, I do, and that is why I "whine" so much. You might not like what I have to say but you will just have to live with it because I like to use as much common sense and logic as I can on many issues that are effecting me and the money that I have left in my wallet thanks to bringing in all those so-called refugees. I had nothing to do with what is going on in the rest for the world, so why should I have to keep having to pay for it. If you don't like what America is doing to the rest of the world then get out there and protest. Just leave me and my tax dollars out of it. 

Works for me. 

• Like 1