Quran have been attacked

20 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Now this is how one demonstrates one's disdain for the Qu'ran....desecration with a capital "D".

****WARNING****

Includes the ripping of pages...hide the children !

I doubt that this video was done in Canada because if that guy is a Canadian, I think that he just might be in trouble here in Canada. The Human Rights Police would be set on his butt like a flea on a dog right now for trying to promote hatred against an identifiable group. This guy has to be an American who has the 1st amendment to protect him. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I doubt that this video was done in Canada because if that guy is a Canadian, I think that he just might be in trouble here in Canada. The Human Rights Police would be set on his butt like a flea on a dog right now for trying to promote hatred against an identifiable group. This guy has to be an American who has the 1st amendment to protect him. 

Far too often these asylum-seekers claim that they are apostates and sending them back would be a certain death but after they have received asylum all of a sudden their belief in islam takes a new turn.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dialamah said:

Perhaps H.E. is DoP's alter-ego.   :P   

I guess the point might be that the West's actions don't get discussed to the degree that Muslim terror attacks get discussed.  Why is an attack in which 5 people were killed rate a thread here, but an attack in which 200 were killed does not?   Are the 200 Muslims caught by a coalition bombing raid of less importance than the 5 people in the UK?   We're told it was because of a truck left full of explosives by the bad guys that was really why those people were killed, but who knows for sure?   Certainly I don't.   I find the whole situation quite disheartening whether it's yet another terror attack or wondering if my 'side' is lying to me about the people they are targeting and killing.   But I guess I'll soon be swatted for off-topic, so I'll end this tangent now.   

And yes, it's really too bad about your English.   I have always envied people who can speak multiple languages; it seems to me that learning a foreign language gives you unique insight into a different world, especially if you are fluent enough to understand their jokes and innuendos.

Two hundred killed by whom? A not-so-smart smart bomb? Probably dropped by a poorly trained "Coalition Member" rather than the USA...but let's blame the USA.

Well...200 is a lot. Making bomb shelters for civilians isn't a high priority for ISIS. Using them as human shields, however, is...apparently.

You must be livid that the civilian death toll via means other than the USA has surpassed 400,000.

As for alter-egos...I suppose you're forced to depict me as various negative things as I'd vanquish you in any honest debate about Islam.

:)

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But the USA death toll is from infidels...big difference ! 

The Qu'ran tell us what Muhammad would do, peace be upon him.

From what I understand, honest Allah-fearing Muslims of any 'sect' need-not worry about dying as a result of combat with the Infidel. Instant first-class ticket to Paradise-Elite with full Virgin Options. All yer sins be washed away...

Big Mo...no fool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Far too often these asylum-seekers claim that they are apostates and sending them back would be a certain death but after they have received asylum all of a sudden their belief in islam takes a new turn.

We have way too many of these so-called criminal refugees coming from some African country lying all the time about what would happen to them if they were sent back home. They will find excuses like they are gay, and if sent back to their country they will be sent to jail or killed. Some were from Ghana where they said that in Ghana they don't like gays, and feared for their life. Well, are there not other African countries that they can go too? There must at least be one safe African country for gays to live in. But of course our bleeding heart liberal government will believe their lies, and will most likely let them stay here. If one wants to get to stay in Canada then lie, and there is a good chance that it will be a shoo in for them. 

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

From what I understand, honest Allah-fearing Muslims of any 'sect' need-not worry about dying as a result of combat with the Infidel. Instant first-class ticket to Paradise-Elite with full Virgin Options. All yer sins be washed away...

Big Mo...no fool.

I wonder what the women will get from Allah when they die? I guess that they will probably end up getting the same treatment that they got when they were alive. Woman, cover up your face, and go sit in the back of the room where you belong. Or maybe when they die they will be the ones handed over to the all of those eager men martyrs who will be waiting for them to get their grubby Islamic hands on, and have their way with them.  Hey, you never know.  

11 hours ago, taxme said:

I wonder what the women will get from Allah when they die? I guess that they will probably end up getting the same treatment that they got when they were alive. Woman, cover up your face, and go sit in the back of the room where you belong. Or maybe when they die they will be the ones handed over to the all of those eager men martyrs who will be waiting for them to get their grubby Islamic hands on, and have their way with them.  Hey, you never know.  

In Norway, Muslim men protested the women's shelters and demanded that any Muslim woman who showed up be turned away and handed over to a tribunal of Muslim men for "punishment".

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

In Norway, Muslim men protested the women's shelters and demanded that any Muslim woman who showed up be turned away and handed over to a tribunal of Muslim men for "punishment".

I tried to find a story about that but was unsuccessful.   Can you provide a cite?   Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

It's in the book, "While Europe Slept" by Bruce Bawer.

I see.  Perhaps it happened long enough ago that it doesn't show up in any news stories.   I looked up Bruce Bawer, it seems he's made a career of writing books that criticize and are controversial.  He doesn't seem to like religion much, that's for sure.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, taxme said:

The Quran is clear that the righteous go to Paradise...men and women. Not to be confused with entering Paradise as a Jihadi where ones sins are washed away for dying fighting for Allah's sake. (9:111)

And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed. (4:124)

What makes a woman 'righteous' in Islam is what is up for grabs.

If a woman prayed the five daily prayers, fasted the month of Ramadan, maintained her chastity and obeyed her husband, it would be said to her, 'Enter Paradise from whatever gate you like.'

---Mohammad

However...the influence of the Unbeliever is to be shunned if one wants Paradise as the Final Destination. Women's Rights...etc. Oh...and no leaving Islam allowed.

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper. (4:89)

As well, a woman's place is next to her husband. If he's a sinner and destined for Hellfire...guess what? That's right...

Mohammad also said: “There will be no unmarried person in Paradise.”

Take the above as given...I suppose. The Hadiths are full of Big Mo's sayings on the conditions of females entering paradise...usually in relation to the status of marriage...or lack there-of.

“If a woman died before marrying in this world, Allah The Almighty will provide her with a husband who will delight her heart. Bliss in Paradise is equally for men and women, and it certainly includes marriage.”

It goes on....

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I see.  Perhaps it happened long enough ago that it doesn't show up in any news stories.   I looked up Bruce Bawer, it seems he's made a career of writing books that criticize and are controversial.  He doesn't seem to like religion much, that's for sure.  

He actually wrote a book and many articles that were highly critical of Western politics, economics, attitudes, immigration, etc.

Then he moved to Norway, believing European attitudes were superior to Western ones. He wrote "While Europe Slept" because he had visited there for years and once he started to live there, he wrote about the changes he had seen since the early '90's and how it was affecting and changing Europe. He compares the 2 ("two" for Hot Enough) immigration systems and writes pros and cons for each. The book also talks about journalistic integrity in both parts of the world.

For the protests against women's shelters instance, he talks about the effect it had on both the Muslim and Norwegian communities. You likely wouldn't find it in an article, as he wrote the book. But I think Bodi's objections are in print, likely the Guardian? I'm just guessing, it's cited in the book, but I don't have it handy for you right now.

I actually found him to be quite fair in the book, having read it. But I understand that someone like yourself would view it as critical of Islam.

Edited by Goddess

On 3/28/2017 at 5:01 PM, Altai said:

Yes its on topic, we are relating the 9/11 event and God's existence with this topic.

What's that got to do with the OP? 

9/11 and God's existence? Are you and hot enough really on that same juvenile wavelength?  I could almost swear you are twins! :lol:

The topic is about ripping the Quran - and the ridiculous claim  the rippers are equated to a mass murderer.  :lol:

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

actually found him to be quite fair in the book, having read it. But I understand that someone like yourself would view it as critical of Islam.

Only going by what others have said about him.  He has written books that are critical of Islam and Christianity and some people have thought they were great and others have thought they were biased and inaccurate.  Is that not what "controversial" means?

And since you only post book excerpts that criticize Islam or Muslims, how am I to know that this one is "fair" and not just supportive of your negative view of Islam?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, betsy said:

The topic is about ripping the Quran - and the ridiculous claim  the rippers are equated to a mass murderer.  :lol:

It is IMPORTANT in Islam that the Unbeliever feel themselves subdued and give the Jizya willingly while being humiliated for it. (9:29)

19 minutes ago, betsy said:

9/11 and God's existence? Are you and hot enough really on that same juvenile wavelength?  I could almost swear you are twins! :lol:

Betsy, if you go back a number of posts you will see all manner of comment that is not at all about what you mistakenly suggest the topic is about. This is typical of conservatives; they think that if one yells and screams the propaganda long enough, it will take. And take it does among non-thinking right wingers - hence Trump.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Betsy, if you go back a number of posts you will see all manner of comment that is not at all about what you mistakenly suggest the topic is about. This is typical of conservatives; they think that if one yells and screams the propaganda long enough, it will take. And take it does among non-thinking right wingers - hence Trump.

Well - you're the ones who's twisting and derailing the topic!

Just because you both do it, doesn't mean the topic has changed!  When we're reminded to get back on topic, we have to get back on topic.

Edited by betsy

17 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You illustrate, Goddess, that you never understood what I was talking about in that unclear post of yours. It had nothing to do with 'two' or '2'. This is just a cheap shot, unworthy of you.

My apologies.

Let's just chalk it up to my poor grasp of the English language.

• Like 1