Quran have been attacked

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Let's discuss the 2 million Muslims murdered since 911 versus your unknown number of "others". Or we could extend it back to 1990 when the count is up to 4 million. 

You're changing the issue, huh.  :lol:

Why on earth will I want to discuss that with you when you can't understand simple statements?  

Furthermore, if I'm going to go with you on that, I'd say let's discuss the MILLIONS of non-Muslims that were murdered by Muslims.

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Let's discuss the 2 million Muslims murdered since 911 versus your unknown number of "others". Or we could extend it back to 1990 when the count is up to 4 million. 

Here's an idea:

Why don't you start a thread about that instead of posting the same comment 147 times on random threads?

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Here's an idea:

Why don't you start a thread about that instead of posting the same comment 147 times on random threads?

Altai doesn't have any problem with hearing highly pertinent information that is central to the entire issue. She's honest that way.

Why are you folks trying to avoid the murders, the lies, the perfidy?

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why don't you start your own thread?  Just because someone isn't complaining about her thread being derailed doesn't mean that it's okay to disrespect and hijack her thread.

If you feel that strongly about your issue, it deserves its own thread, don't you think?

Edited by betsy

Altai doesn't have any problem with hearing highly pertinent information that is central to the entire issue. She's honest that way.

Are you on crack?  Nearly everyone here is on her "ignore list".

Why are you?

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, betsy said:

I didn't bring up God for us to discuss whether He exists or not.  I was simply responding to your post - you brought up Christianity and God (by referring to morality).  I was responding from my Christian perspective!  Here's your post:

Furthermore, the following statement is also interesting :

Why indeed, is there a collective display of nonsense from our leaders - like as if they're all stoned and deprived of thinking properties?
Again, my response was from my Christian perspective - and from Biblical references.   I forgot to add this one, too:

If you want to debate about His existence, we can also do that.....with a fresh topic in Religion.

9 hours ago, betsy said:

I didn't bring up God for us to discuss whether He exists or not.  I was simply responding to your post - you brought up Christianity and God (by referring to morality).  I was responding from my Christian perspective!  Here's your post:

Furthermore, the following statement is also interesting :

Why indeed, is there a collective display of nonsense from our leaders - like as if they're all stoned and deprived of thinking properties?
Again, my response was from my Christian perspective - and from Biblical references.   I forgot to add this one, too:

If you want to debate about His existence, we can also do that.....with a fresh topic in Religion.

As far as I am concerned the reason for the collective display of nonsense coming from our politicians is that they must be on a drug called political correctness, and all appear to take an oath to PC. They all appear to belong to the Borg collective, and all politicians appear to have been assimilated into the Borg mind set. Why has there not been one politician that I am aware of who has condemned Islam one bit. They all seem to want to protect Islam no matter what they do even though we pretty much all know that Islam is an evil religion. It is an archaic backwards religion from the 10th century and it has not brought itself up to the 21st century has other religions have done. Even our left wing liberal media has nothing bad to say about Islam. The system supports Islam, and no one else dare say anything negative towards Islam or else motions like 103 will be put forward and even become law to stop anyone from daring to have the gall of wanting to question or challenge Islam. Personally, freedom of expression is under attack in this country from our fake and phony politicians and the media, and Canada is heading towards a slippery slope where one day no one will be allowed to criticize anything anymore that appears to be politically incorrect speech or else it may be off to the gulag for them. 

To want to debate as to whether there is a God or not will only end up in an exercise in futility. Neither side will win that debate. How or why the world came about is a mystery to me. If there is a God then who created God? How or where did they come about? Common sense and logic tells me that if there is nothing there to begin with then how did this nothing all of a sudden create the universe and life itself that we all live in today? Hold your hand open, and try to create something from nothing. It is impossible. It cannot be done. I have tried, and failed. The universe is endless. How can that be? Where is the end? If say we come to the end what is on the other side of the end. Every time I try hard to think about this I feel like I am about to blow some brain cells. Maybe you can explain some of these questions to me because I can't figure it all out.

The only reason why and how we are all here is because of some kind of entity that has a computer and was able to create this thing called the life game where we are all just little characters in this game of life, and when we have run our life cycle of life we get deleted(die)when our characters are not needed any more.  Hey, you never know because life itself has no meaning at all. We are born, we live, and then we die. Makes no sense at all. Please don't look at me as being totally out of my mind. All I am doing here is questioning as to what the hell am I doing here.  :)

Why are you?

I am fully willing to discuss the number of deaths and the reasons for them and I think that we all should be willing to do that. After all, you folks are always bragging about what a great, open and honest society the western countries have. Aren't you? And then you all run and hide, or attack second language learners about silly little points. 

Four million murdered and you want to talk about syntax issues!

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Yes, this is what I am trying to tell. These people ripping a book as a first step and then they are bombing schools full of civilians and kids as second step or they are simply applauding crimes committed by their govt.

Edited by Altai
  • Like 1

I am fully willing to discuss the number of deaths and the reasons for them and I think that we all should be willing to do that. After all, you folks are always bragging about what a great, open and honest society the western countries have. Aren't you? And then you all run and hide, or attack second language learners about silly little points. 

Wonderful!  Start your thread!  :)

Four million murdered and you want to talk about syntax issues!

No, I believe it was YOU who wanted to discuss syntax issues.

Again, are you on crack?  Or just so blindly in love with Islam and so filled with hatred for the West that you can't discuss anything properly?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

As far as I am concerned the reason for the collective display of nonsense coming from our politicians is that they must be on a drug called political correctness, and all appear to take an oath to PC. They all appear to belong to the Borg collective, and all politicians appear to have been assimilated into the Borg mind set

This PC crap and the Borg mind set are you folks, taxme. If you knew the history behind PC and how the right wing developed the Borg mind set, and obviously sucked you in, you wouldn't be so blind to all this. 

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Wonderful!  Start your thread!  :)

No, I believe it was YOU who wanted to discuss syntax issues.

Again, are you on crack?  Or just so blindly in love with Islam and so filled with hatred for the West that you can't discuss anything properly?

Read what Altai wrote right before your latest diversionary posting.

Murders by Muslims are important to discuss but murders by western countries, a thousand or more times greater, is off the topic. 

What kind of disjointed minds do folks have to have to have such a serious disconnect from reality?

Edited by hot enough

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

As far as I am concerned the reason for the collective display of nonsense coming from our politicians is that they must be on a drug called political correctness, and all appear to take an oath to PC. They all appear to belong to the Borg collective, and all politicians appear to have been assimilated into the Borg mind set. Why has there not been one politician that I am aware of who has condemned Islam one bit. They all seem to want to protect Islam no matter what they do even though we pretty much all know that Islam is an evil religion. It is an archaic backwards religion from the 10th century and it has not brought itself up to the 21st century has other religions have done. Even our left wing liberal media has nothing bad to say about Islam. The system supports Islam, and no one else dare say anything negative towards Islam or else motions like 103 will be put forward and even become law to stop anyone from daring to have the gall of wanting to question or challenge Islam. Personally, freedom of expression is under attack in this country from our fake and phony politicians and the media, and Canada is heading towards a slippery slope where one day no one will be allowed to criticize anything anymore that appears to be politically incorrect speech or else it may be off to the gulag for them. 

To want to debate as to whether there is a God or not will only end up in an exercise in futility. Neither side will win that debate. How or why the world came about is a mystery to me. If there is a God then who created God? How or where did they come about? Common sense and logic tells me that if there is nothing there to begin with then how did this nothing all of a sudden create the universe and life itself that we all live in today? Hold your hand open, and try to create something from nothing. It is impossible. It cannot be done. I have tried, and failed. The universe is endless. How can that be? Where is the end? If say we come to the end what is on the other side of the end. Every time I try hard to think about this I feel like I am about to blow some brain cells. Maybe you can explain some of these questions to me because I can't figure it all out.

The only reason why and how we are all here is because of some kind of entity that has a computer and was able to create this thing called the life game where we are all just little characters in this game of life, and when we have run our life cycle of life we get deleted(die)when our characters are not needed any more.  Hey, you never know because life itself has no meaning at all. We are born, we live, and then we die. Makes no sense at all. Please don't look at me as being totally out of my mind. All I am doing here is questioning as to what the hell am I doing here.  :)

Strange you brought up entity.  That "entity" is a good start.

You don't want to discuss the existence of God......and yet you stated the last paragraph.

Chicken. :)

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Read what Altai wrote right before your latest diversionary posting.

What kind of disjointed minds do folks have to have to have such a serious disconnect from reality?

Yes, I saw it.  

She does that very often - makes some kind of ridiculously insane comment like how great it would be if we could just hack off people's limbs and then when people call her on it, she says Oh I just meant a superficial cut, a scratch, really.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

A perfect example of the stunning hypocrisy of the "hey, you are off topic, folks".

:rolleyes:

If you must know........I'm trying to get him to discuss this in another thread!

Are you okay?  You don't seem okay......

Edited by betsy

Yes, I saw it.  

She does that very often - makes some kind of ridiculously insane comment like how great it would be if we could just hack off people's limbs and then when people call her on it, she says Oh I just meant a superficial cut, a scratch, really.  :rolleyes:

That is awful! She should be ashamed of herself! 

Compare that to those who don't want to address the murders of 4,000,000 plus by their own governments, with folks like yourself cheering them on.

Again, all based on one big 911 lie, 

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This thread is drifting - please bring it back on topic thanks.

Hi granpa, its on topic, so I was talking about what "hot enough" says. Ripping a book is just a repressed state of an urge for violence. Do you remember the soldiers making "infidel" tattoos on their bodies before they are being a part of the crime their govt commits ?

Edited by Altai
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is awful! She should be ashamed of herself! 

Compare that to those who don't want to address the murders of 4,000,000 plus by their own governments, with folks like yourself cheering them on.

Again, all based on one big 911 lie, 

Why do you keep asking people questions about something specific, then when they answer your specific question, you name-call and accuse them of ignoring some other issue that was not even being talked about?

You are making no sense, and are completely all over the map.

I'll ask the same as Betsy asked you, Are you okay?  Because you don't seem to be okay.....

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Just now, Altai said:

Hi granpa, its on topic, so I was talking about what "hot enough" says. Ripping a book is just a repressed state of an urge for violence. Do you remember the soldiers making "infidel" tattoos on their bodies before they are being a part of the crime their govt commits.

9/11, "is there a God"... too far off topic, grandma...

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

9/11,  too far off topic, grandma...

Would there have ever been a Quran ripping without 911? Is there no connection at all in your mind between the supposed or real events of 911 that have a connection to the constant hatred being leveled at Muslims by large groups of western societies?

"of expressing great frustration"

"Or more likely great contempt."

Edited by hot enough

14 minutes ago, betsy said:

Strange you brought up entity.  That "entity" is a good start.

You don't want to discuss the existence of God......and yet you stated the last paragraph.

Chicken. :)

Not chicken. Just don't see the need to discuss anything related to the possibility that there is a god or not. No one knows if there is a god or not. The existance of everything around us makes no sense to me at all. I only threw what I said in to put another option into the god game. But I guess that you don't want to say anything about that option, eh? 

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

9/11, "is there a God"... too far off topic, grandma...

Yes its on topic, we are relating the 9/11 event and God's existence with this topic. All the subjects has ties with Islam. All of them are covering the same territory.

This is what you told me in another topic of me, which was savagely derailed under your supervision. 

As I said - this thread and the other one cover the same territory, ie. comparing religions, quoting scripture (at length) and trying to tie the actions of individuals to a larger group.

Now that I have answered that - any other thoughts on merging ?

• Like 1