Quran have been attacked

Anti-Islamic protesters attacked Quran during a meeting in Canada. Its not problem we have 10 billion other copies but the problem is this action is the outward appearance of a person's tendency to violence. So they are animating to destroy "Islam" by ripping a book. These persons are Anders Breiviks of the future. 

They should be detained and should be rehabilitated. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/23/ontario-schools-muslim-prayers_n_15568254.html

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, capricorn said:

It's not Monday yet.

LOL

That will get you on the ignore book

9 minutes ago, Altai said:

Maybe Canada should look into copying North Korean way of rehabilitation. Send whole generations of families to work camps.

Why have you not said the same thing about the Iman stating Jews must be wiped out and than Christians?

Montreal Imam: Jews are the most evil of mankind, human demons, quotes kill Jews passage from hadiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSzSTd3kN3E

Different Montreal Imam says "Destroy the accursed Jews"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_6wEZJT9dM

Imam and congregation of Toronto Masjid Mosque Call for the Death of All Jews and Christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WTFjcZWes

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, betsy said:

Have we heard yet from any of our government officials condemning that imam?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like it's okay with our officials if hatred comes from an imam.

That would be Islamophobic....

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

They attacked the Koran because our Left wing politicians are giving preferential treatment to Islam, as in banning the Lord's Prayer but allowing Islamic prayers on Fridays.   Our schools are secular, there should be no prayers of any kind during school hours.     Meanwhile Imams can call for the extermination of Jews and what - silence of course.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, scribblet said:

They attacked the Koran because our Left wing politicians are giving preferential treatment to Islam, as in banning the Lord's Prayer but allowing Islamic prayers on Fridays.   Our schools are secular, there should be no prayers of any kind during school hours.      

Source for the first part in italics, please.

Meanwhile Imams can call for the extermination of Jews and what - silence of course.

Things at this level are always dealt with in relative silence. That's how the criminal justice system works. It's actually the way right thinking citizens want to see it handled - in a legal fashion. 

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

They attacked the Koran because our Left wing politicians are giving preferential treatment to Islam, as in banning the Lord's Prayer but allowing Islamic prayers on Fridays.   Our schools are secular, there should be no prayers of any kind during school hours.     Meanwhile Imams can call for the extermination of Jews and what - silence of course.  

With the assistance of the Green Party and the NDP the liberals were able to pass Motion 103 with 201 for, and 91 against. This just shows that our politicians constantly show contempt towards we the people by allowing a certain religion to be able to force it's religion on the people without any authority to do so by the people other than someIslamic MP thought Canada needed a law to stop the promotion of anti-Islam. We are now seeing the beginning of creeping Sharia law working it's way into Canada, and it could eventually become a law in Canada, and allowed to exist alongside Canadian law. It is well known that muslims will not assimilat, and their stated goal is to force Sharia law on the world, if they can get away with it. 

Lucky it was not some white Christian calling for the extermination of Jews. We all would know that the person doing so would be mercilessly attacked by our fake politicians and fake media without let up until the person was arrested and charged. But an Imam can get away with it. Canada is going to hell because of multiculturalism. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Altai said:

LoL :lol: this is funny, they are figthing each other. 

Indeed, this is what the elite zionists, who control our media and politicians by the politically correct brainwashing strings, are being allowed to get away with. Causing division to keep the people fighting against one another while they sit back and laugh, and continue with what they have been getting away with for decades. Screwing the Canadian taxpaying public out of money with their liberal multicultural nonsense. It would appear as though Canadians are being set up for one big confrontation between Christians and Islam down the Canadian road one day. At least this is what my gut feeling is trying to tell me. Am I wrong on this? Hey, let me know. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, scribblet said:

They attacked the Koran because our Left wing politicians are giving preferential treatment to Islam, as in banning the Lord's Prayer but allowing Islamic prayers on Fridays.  

Christian students can pray if they wish.   Schools can no longer make the whole class recite the Lord's Prayer each morning, as used to be tradition.

The notion that Muslims are getting preferential treatment is false.

-k

12 minutes ago, kimmy said:

Christian students can pray if they wish.   Schools can no longer make the whole class recite the Lord's Prayer each morning, as used to be tradition.

-k

Schools went further than that, when they banned extra-curricular activities like Christmas concerts.

Muslim students in the province of Ontario are entitled to hold weekly prayer meetings, held on Friday.  These “Jumm’ah” prayer and sermon sessions have been the focus of intense criticism as the provincial public school system is not supposed to be promoting any religion or hosting any religious instruction. Many schools will not even host Christmas music concerts in deference to non-Christian faiths who may be offended by the observance.

Board To Allow Muslim Sermons In Schools, And Protesters Aren’t Happy

It appears they are allowing the prayer meetings on regular school hours, in the school and provide a member of staff to supervise. That's more than simply letting them pray if they wish.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Altai said:

Anti-Islamic protesters attacked Quran during a meeting in Canada. Its not problem we have 10 billion other copies but the problem is this action is the outward appearance of a person's tendency to violence. So they are animating to destroy "Islam" by ripping a book. These persons are Anders Breiviks of the future. 

They should be detained and should be rehabilitated. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/23/ontario-schools-muslim-prayers_n_15568254.html

Ripping Quran apart  is just symbolic, and actually a harmless way of showing anger. (I come from a much more violent place).  So, it's really not a big deal. It just shows the primitive mentality of the people engaged in this act.

On the same note, suggesting to detain and rehabilitate people for attacking a few pieces of paper sounds kind of extreme. 

8 hours ago, betsy said:

Have we heard yet from any of our government officials condemning that imam?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like it's okay with our officials if hatred comes from an imam.

C'mon Betsy, we are living in a new Canada today, don't you know, where if one is white and Christian you are evil. But be of a religion who cuts of heads, throws gays and infidels off roofs blindfolded, drowns it's victims in cages, and kills it's women for being raped then they are welcome in Canada with open arms. Our politicians are totally out of whack. They are on the road to destroying everything decent and moral for a world of sodom and gomorrah, and the killing of infidels. I have to wonder as to what the hell these politicians are smoking? Maybe that is why the liberals would like to legalize marijuana, it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy all over, and are ready to accept the world with no questions asked. They say welcome to Canada. We don't care what you do or have done, just come on down. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

Ripping Quran apart  is just symbolic, and actually a harmless way of showing anger. (I come from a much more violent place).  So, it's really not a big deal. It just shows the primitive mentality of the people engaged in this act.

On the same note, suggesting to detain and rehabilitate people for attacking a few pieces of paper sounds kind of extreme. 

These people are angered at Islam so therefore they are angered at Muslims too. Today they are aparting a Quran and they will like to apart a Muslim in the future. All fights starts with an anger and abusive words. If you claim that Canada is a democratic country (its not, its British colony), then you have to obey its rules. If Muslims are allowed to live there, you have to respect their life even though you dont like it. Noone likes Christianity in my city but I have never seen someones aparting a Bible in my life. I have Christian friends from our school volleyball team and our building manager is a grumpy Christian woman and my father always buy cars from his Christian friends. There are two big Churches in the middle of the city. We respect their right to live, because this is an Islamic country and they are democratically allowed to live as any other normal citizens. 

They should be rehabilitated because any normal persons wont fight a book. 

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Frankly, I find such Canadian reactions to be delightfully refreshing, and a sharp departure from the usual passive, docile mindset.

Now they will have more than the damn Americans to fight about.

Americans are easy to deal with. At least we don't have to worry about the Americans wanting to cut off our heads. It is those criminal illegals that is going to be the real problem, along with all those massive muslims down the road. The liberals want to bring in 40,000 Syrians every year for the next four years into Canada. All I can say is that when the chit hits the fan it is going to really start to stink here in and around Canada. 

3 hours ago, kimmy said:

-k

Thanks to papa trudeau and now kid trudeau, we are pretty much losing everything that once was a great Canada and it's traditions and heritage and culture. 

Let's make Canada great again. 

1 hour ago, Altai said:

These people are angered at Islam so therefore they are angered at Muslims too. Today they are aparting a Quran and they will like to apart a Muslim in the future. All fights starts with an anger and abusive words. If you claim that Canada is a democratic country (its not, its British colony), then you have to obey its rules. If Muslims are allowed to live there, you have to respect their life even though you dont like it. Noone likes Christianity in my city but I have never seen someones aparting a Bible in my life. I have Christian friends from our school volleyball team and our building manager is a grumpy Christian woman and my father always buy cars from his Christian friends. There are two big Churches in the middle of the city. We respect their right to live, because this is an Islamic country and they are democratically allowed to live as any other normal citizens. 

They should be rehabilitated because any normal persons wont fight a book. 

Altai, 

I live in GTA. It is a melting pot of culture and races. (A few people like taxme want to make Toronto white again, but that's another story) 

In my town, last Ramadan, local govt representatives (mainly Christians) fasted along with Muslim community. And all the money they saved on lunches, they donated to a charity. On Eid, they wore traditional Islamic dresses and attended Namaz with the Muslim community. 

Also, during Christmas, many Muslims decorate their homes and become part of festivities. 

Point is: Canada is a beautiful country with a lot of diversity and tolerance. Some people might have extreme opinions built upon certain biases and bad life experiences. But overall, Canada is one of the best places to live in the world. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Altai, 

I live in GTA. It is a melting pot of culture and races. (A few people like taxme want to make Toronto white again, but that's another story) 

In my town, last Ramadan, local govt representatives (mainly Christians) fasted along with Muslim community. And all the money they saved on lunches, they donated to a charity. On Eid, they wore traditional Islamic dresses and attended Namaz with the Muslim community. 

Also, during Christmas, many Muslims decorate their homes and become part of festivities. 

Point is: Canada is a beautiful country with a lot of diversity and tolerance. Some people might have extreme opinions built upon certain biases and bad life experiences. But overall, Canada is one of the best places to live in the world. 

I am sure it is and I have no problem with any people from any countries in the World but I have problem with many of the govts. and people who support the wrong behaviors of their govts. Everyone make mistakes but some of them insist on their mistakes and this is unaccapteble.

People are protesting the freedom of worship in schools. So we need to understand each other. Religious people "have to put" their religion in the centre of their lifes, because many religions requires it. For example there are some certain worship times in Islam and Muslims should apply it.

1) Not allowing religious people to apply their religious practices is not fair. Because they are living there legally and state should meet the needs of its citizens with various backgrounds.

2) What kind of harm non-religious people's kids are being exposed when some of their friends worship in room in the school? 

a) Are they prevented to benefit from school because of their friends are practicing some religious requirements ?

-If yes, then religious people have no right to do such a thing. Non-religious people have right to benefit from their school at the highest level.
-If no, then what is the problem ? They dont have right to prevent people to practice their religion just because of they dont like religions.

3) If they think that religions are illogical and this is why they dont want their kids to learn or hear something about religions, they need to know that its the same for religious people. Being atheist is illogical. Logic based on the same information does not change from person to person, if we all have the same informations about religions, then one of us is defending the illogic. Should kids being forced to learn illogical things ? Is not it a crime ? I have topics related with this issue. In the topic below, you can see how an atheist person reject its own logic. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

C'mon Betsy, we are living in a new Canada today, don't you know, where if one is white and Christian you are evil. But be of a religion who cuts of heads, throws gays and infidels off roofs blindfolded, drowns it's victims in cages, and kills it's women for being raped then they are welcome in Canada with open arms. Our politicians are totally out of whack. They are on the road to destroying everything decent and moral for a world of sodom and gomorrah, and the killing of infidels. I have to wonder as to what the hell these politicians are smoking? Maybe that is why the liberals would like to legalize marijuana, it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy all over, and are ready to accept the world with no questions asked. They say welcome to Canada. We don't care what you do or have done, just come on down. 

It could be that this is the reckoning for Canada.

Romans 1

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Edited by betsy

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

Rest assured I have no doubt Canada is a beautiful country as I have been told and seen in photos. As a matter of fact I am visiting the place this Summer...

From my experience, having been a member of this forum for a while now one can deduce that the views expressed can represent a cross section of the people within a society. Whilst I try to remain unbiased and agree with your sentiment that there are many people with different viewpoints I would argue that there are many people like taxme who may not be as vocal in their views as him but tacitly approve those xenophobic tendencies although may not b expressing them in that way. That's quite alarming and the use of religion, immigration or a group of people to exonerate their racism is just wrong IMO. 

Edited by kactus

Are other religions given their own dedicated prayer rooms in our secular public schools; there have been complains about disbursing bibles in some schools, Christmas trees etc. - yet - they make special allowance for one particular faith, a concept alien to our secular all inclusive public schools.  Do we want to follow the path of one Australian school were there are Muslim only washrooms, should we customize our schools to accommodate religious beliefs - Should children from religious families insist that their children be excused from compulsory music and gym classes, should we change our system and practices to accommodate one religion.  NO - we need to stop the insidious creep of religious apartheid  and segregation from our facilities.   

and BTW, no one has even remotely suggested that our schools or any place else be 'white again',  all that is being asked is to keep religion and it's practices out of our schools along with ending segregation of our students in various activities, including prayers.

ETA:   It's not just Muslim prayers that are allowed, they are also allowing sermons..   are other religions given that privilege?

Edited by scribblet