President Erdogan: "Lets make average 5 children"

Altai

President Erdogan want Turks living in Europe to make average 5 kids. LoooL :lol:

President Erdogan meant in his speech that the future of the Europe is Islam and Turks. He said "I want you to stake out claim on these lands. Educate your childs in the best schools, live the highest life standarts there, making average 5 kids would be the best answer to them." After racist and anti-Islamic acts of European countries against Turkish citizens.

http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/haber/erdogandan-avrupadaki-turklere-3-degil-5-cocuk-yapin

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Altai said:

President Erdogan want Turks living in Europe to make average 5 kids. LoooL :lol:

President Erdogan meant in his speech that the future of the Europe is Islam and Turks. He said "I want you to stake out claim on these lands. Educate your childs in the best schools, live the highest life standarts there, making average 5 kids would be the best answer to them." After racist and anti-Islamic acts of European countries against Turkish citizens.

http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/haber/erdogandan-avrupadaki-turklere-3-degil-5-cocuk-yapin

So your saying Turkey should claim lands in other countries suggested by Erdogan?

Many times you have demanded anybody not a native of the western hemisphere must be expelled and leave. Not to mention Israel.

So which is it?

It is simple. Take all the people into custody that started this entire world mess, the liars of 911. Try them and punish them as per the principles laid down by the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunals.

Apologize to the 19 alleged hijackers, their families, their countries, and all the other countries that have been illegally invaded by the US/UK/NATO terrorists/war criminals. Pay reparations to all these people/peoples and countries. 

This will end the bickering.

Edited by hot enough

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

....Apologize to the 19 alleged hijackers, their families, their countries, and all the other countries that have been illegally invaded by the US/UK/NATO terrorists/war criminals. Pay reparations to all these people/peoples and countries. 

This will end the bickering.

No it won't....keep on bombing the terrorists as needed...because it is better than just bickering.

13 hours ago, Altai said:

I would think many people in Europe might disagree about becoming Eurostan.  It has not happened yet, although some countries are nearer than they were 20 years ago..  Maybe people in Europe will finally wake up but I'm not holding my breath.  Europe is full of liberals who don't have a clue and could care less about their freedom.  We have the same kind of liberals in Canada who are taking us down that path.

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I would think many people in Europe might disagree about becoming Eurostan.  It has not happened yet, although some countries are nearer than they were 20 years ago..  Maybe people in Europe will finally wake up but I'm not holding my breath.  Europe is full of liberals who don't have a clue and could care less about their freedom.  We have the same kind of liberals in Canada who are taking us down that path.

Dude....Stop with this fear mongering BS blaming liberals...The only ones who are clueless are the bunch of right wing extremists who have their head deep sunk into the sand and play the same xenophobic tune when it pleases them....

The UK, France and Germany owe much of the build up in their infrastructure post world war II to Indians, Algerians, Maroccans and Turks. That is a fact that needs to be reminded. 

18 minutes ago, kactus said:

Dude....Stop with this fear mongering BS blaming liberals...The only ones who are clueless are the bunch of right wing extremists who have their head deep sunk into the sand and play the same xenophobic tune when it pleases them....

The UK, France and Germany owe much of the build up in their infrastructure post world war II to Indians, Algerians, Maroccans and Turks. That is a fact that needs to be reminded. 

Buuuuuut they owe most of it to the U.S.

That is very much fact. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-03-20 at 6:13 PM, kactus said:

And those immigrants that were paid also to build up the network infrastructure....

The undeground system in UK for example....

Have you thought about what it would be like to live under Sharia law and everything that it entails and give up your fundamental freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom to have a drink when you feel like it, etc?  Liberals and lefties in the west take their freedom for granted and have no clue what life would be like if it all disappeared and they suddenly fell under an islamo-fascist dictatorship.  While liberals and lefties work to destroy the Judeo-Christian civilization we have, there are a smaller number trying to plug the leaks in the hull before we sink and save what freedom we have.

Edited by blackbird

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 7:00 AM, Altai said:

Good lord. I have visions of thousands of mustached girls in Europe swarming the malls.

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Altai said:

President Erdogan again said "Marry each other and multiply" in his speech today. :lol:

Yes its important, if we wont multiply enough, we will be like Canada which is need to take average 300.000 migrants per year as workers :rolleyes:

There you have a point. I have no problem with immigration. We do need people but we need the right people. We in the West are not having enough children. But I thought white people not having kids would make everybody happy

Meanwhile, a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran looks more likely; with that, the global oil markets will go berserk.

At $1.25 per liter for 87 octane, from past experience, Canadians finally start to notice. At $2.00 per gallon and rising, Canadians would go apeshit and it would be dangerous to even go to a gas station.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:12 AM, Ash74 said:

There you have a point. I have no problem with immigration. We do need people but we need the right people. We in the West are not having enough children. But I thought white people not having kids would make everybody happy

What do you mean by that?

President Erdogan sounds a bit like he's advocating "lebensraum".

Edited by JamesHackerMP

Falling birth-rates is a permanent feature of life in Western-Europe. That development has been going on since the late 60's when contraceptives became available and abortion-laws were relaxed. There is really no way back to days prior to those events. If some religious fundamentalists somehow manage to get into power maybe they will ban the pill and abortion but the likelihood of that happening is, fortunately, next to nothing.

Here in Finland there used to be tax-laws up until the 70's that unmarried people had to pay extra-tax which was popularly nicknamed as the spinster's/bachelor's tax. The idea was to encourage people to get married and have children. If you didn't have mouths to feed other than your own you could as well start feeding the government. That tax caught you at a very young age, 24 or 25 I think.  I'm glad that such an unfair and outrageously stupid tax is no longer there. If it still existed I would probably have moved to another country.

Cultural-Marxism is cancer which is destroying the west. It is hard to beat also because fighting against cultural-marxism requires exactly the opposite tenets which all of them are almost equally bullshit as well.

I mean; all women should stay at home to look after children, all gays should stay in the closet, everyone to church on Sunday, all unmarried and childless adults should pay heavy extra-taxes etc.

Who wants that kind of BS either? Makes you realise why fighting against culturla-marxism is very difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

Yourself and Erdogan should move to Niger where this target is being exceeded at the moment with impressive results. 

Try and imagine a world where we all did this and you will see a vista of starvation, war, the mass extinction of other species, climate change in overdrive and so on. We don’t need more people on this precious, little planet - our only home. 

18 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Yourself and Erdogan should move to Niger where this target is being exceeded at the moment with impressive results. 

Try and imagine a world where we all did this and you will see a vista of starvation, war, the mass extinction of other species, climate change in overdrive and so on. We don’t need more people on this precious, little planet - our only home. 

Agree, except on the "impressive results"  (I think you were being a bit sarcastic, given your next sentence? ;))

Niger's infant mortality rate is almost 83 deaths for every 1000 live births.  In comparison, Canada's is 5/1000 live births.

I'm a firm believer in not having more children than you can look after physically, and emotionally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Agree, except on the "impressive results"  (I think you were being a bit sarcastic, given your next sentence? ;))

Niger's infant mortality rate is almost 83 deaths for every 1000 live births.  In comparison, Canada's is 5/1000 live births.

I'm a firm believer in not having more children than you can look after physically, and emotionally.

As a near atheist, I’m reduced to something like prayer when I think of human overpopulation. It’s a terrifying problem. One possible way out is female empowerment. If women can control their age at marriage and fertility, then we have some hope of handing on a half-decent planet to future generations. In one Nigerian state, the median age at marriage is 14 at the moment and for the whole of Niger it’s 15.7

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage

Something tells me the girls involved have little say in the matter. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...