You are ruled by Sharia

Altai

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I was referring to the genocide against First Nations. Isn't genocide evil in your mind?

There was no genocide of Natives in Canada. Quite the opposite: many Natives in the US fighting the Indian Wars fled to Canada.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Oh, it is! For sure.

I just don't have the mental capacity that you do to link the topic of marrying underage children to First Nations genocide.

The issue that you are having such difficulty with are you oh so wholesome and saintly christians who are wagging your stunningly hypocritical fingers at others while you still support genocide with your acceptance and silence.

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The issue that you are having such difficulty with are you oh so wholesome and saintly christians who are wagging your stunningly hypocritical fingers at others while you still support genocide with your acceptance and silence.

First of all, (9/11) I'm not (evil West) Christian. Nor am I  (WTCB7) wholesome or (millions of Muslim deaths) saintly. Secondly, (everyone is a hypocrite) I wasn't alive (9/11 coverup) during a First Nation (the UK are the real terrorists) genocide.

I hope I captured it all for you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

First of all, (9/11) I'm not (evil West) Christian. Nor am I  (WTCB7) wholesome or (millions of Muslim deaths) saintly. Secondly, (everyone is a hypocrite) I wasn't alive (9/11 coverup) during a First Nation (the UK are the real terrorists) genocide.

This is what you went to university for, Goddess? 

Came across this which I thought some ought to read. It's a copy of an article in ISIS' official magazine.

It is called "Why we hate you, and why we fight you."

It does not talk much about revenge for Western intervention or colonialism. It makes it absolutely clear the primary reason they hate us and fight us is entirely religious in nature. They hate us because we disbelieve in Allah and because we will not accept Islam. The interesting thing about the article is that they clearly know very well about the people like the ones on this web site, the apologists for them (who they feel contempt for) who continually claim that terrorism is merely a 'blowback' for our own actions.

1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming our campaigns against you. Apart from the option of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah” (Al-Baqarah 193).

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/31/isis-why-we-hate-you-why-we-fight-you/

• Like 2

On 2017-03-31 at 0:39 PM, Goddess said:

Surely you could be... wholesome?

• 2 weeks later...

You ain't a Muslim if you don't want Sharia.

Update:

A Belgian court convicted the leader of an Islamist group and several of his followers on terror charges Wednesday for sending jihadist fighters to Syria, in a case in which 46 people were accused.

Fouad Belkacem, the leader of the Sharia4Belgium group, was jailed for 12 years by the court in the city of Antwerp, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office, Fabienne Nackaerts, told CNN.
Of the 46 people accused in the case, 36 could not be found and their arrests were ordered in their absence, a news release from the Antwerp court said. Of the 10 who appeared in court, one was acquitted.

Radical British preacher Anjem Choudary's name was mentioned several times by the prosecutor during the Antwerp trial as having helped Belkacem set up Sharia4Belgium.

Choudary acknowledged to CNN that Belkacem had consulted with him in 2010 on establishing the group, whose name refers to Sharia, or Islamic, law.

Speaking after the sentence Wednesday, Choudary said: "I believe nowadays in Europe if you call for Sharia you are considered to be guilty. Abu Imran (an alias for Belkacem) was just doing his Islamic responsibility.
"In 2010 he came to see me and he asked about how to set up a branch of our own body that we had in Britain. Sharia4 Belgium was under our own guidance. Abu Imran helped set up branches in Holland and France.

Edited by betsy

• 2 years later...

Belgium bans drinking alcohol from midnight to morning. 

You will keep applying sharia in your life because truth does vary from person to person, it is the same for all. Some people deny, some people accepts ;)

Edited by Altai

6 hours ago, Altai said:

Belgium bans drinking alcohol from midnight to morning. 

False. 

It banned street drinking in the city center.  Lots of countries and cities do not allow street drinking. It's not Sharia.  It's common sense.

(Quite a few news reports say that the ban was imposed due to excessive criminal activity by drunken migrants. Other reports omit that but still allude to gangs of intoxicated transients attacking people and police.)

You will keep applying sharia in your life because truth does vary from person to person, it is the same for all. Some people deny, some people accepts ;)

It's not Sharia.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 1:50 PM, Altai said:

Islam means to believe in Allah.

It means to submit to Allah Subhaanahu wa taala.

On 3/9/2017 at 1:50 PM, Altai said:

Quran is the words of Allah. Therefore Islamic rules means the rules put by Allah in Quran.

You tried to define the meaning of the word Islam and derive a definition of what the religion of Islam is, based on the meaning of the word. Am I correct?

5 hours ago, Marocc said:

It means to submit to Allah Subhaanahu wa taala.

You tried to define the meaning of the word Islam and derive a definition of what the religion of Islam is, based on the meaning of the word. Am I correct?

Put them in ignore list. I have tried before, you cant communicate with them by talk.

15 hours ago, Marocc said:

It means to submit to AllaIh Subhaanahu wa taala.

Its a spambot from Turkey using an English translator. What about you. Did they really need another spambot to add to the first one to help it? Are you spammers serious?

You really think you are going to fish and find whatever it is you are looking for on this site? Man why do you not just hire me to s Therhow you how to do this properly. Good Gawd man you guys are clumsy. Yoohoo or potential young angry terrorist, you hoo answer me..oh please please please....enough already. Go back to the desk and learn how to fish with some class and creativity.  There used to be a time when people gave a damn about recruitment and fishing and went about it with some basic skills.

Not anymore. Damn I miss the good old days when John Wayne was used to recruit people. Now they rely on John Cena. Sigh.

Edited by Rue

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:29 AM, Altai said:

I see people are disturbed by the idea of being ruled by Sharia but they are not even aware of it that they are also ruled by Sharia and their logic always bring them to the Sharia.

First of all, we need to know what does sharia mean. It means "the way", "method", "custom", "a way that leads a person to a river with a drinkable water". Its used to point out Islamic rules and rules compitable with Islamic rules by Muslims. Islamic rules are the rules written in Quran. Many so-called "Muslim people" adds incompatible rules in it too based on the stories-narrations about pre-Islamic times - times of the prophet - times after the prophet. Any persons can create rules for themselves and this does not mean that these rules are Islamic. People cant create "Islamic rules". They just can create rules compatible-incompatible with Islamic rules. 

In this topic, we can discuss the rules of your state and how compatible these rules are with Sharia and we can also discuss how unfair, unjust and illogical incompatible ones are. 

If you want, you can write any rules of your state below and I can put the related verses on the table.

In this topic we meaning me discusses whatever the phack I want about states not being subordinate to anyone who thinks their personal subjective take on any religion has any meaning. In regards to this topic, you are deluded. You can not tell anyone what to say, think or discuss. Rules of my state and how they are incompatible with Sharia law? You don't discuss Shgaria law, you discuss your subjective projections of what you think Sharia law is and you are a spambot. You are not programmed to acknowledge any opinion but your own. Your function is to spew dogma. Period.

Take your rigid antiquated dogma and dance with it. Aint no one to dance with on this forum. You are no Muslim. You sound like you are from Renfrew, Ontario and went to Carelton. Hell even graduates from RMC  have learned better then that in their classes. Go get em Randall. Or is it Alex. Or is it Muhammed Ben Muhammed. Role playing. Bah. It inevitably leads to spankings.

I see people are disturbed by the idea of being ruled by Sharia but they are not even aware of it that they are also ruled by Sharia and their logic always bring them to the Sharia.

First of all, we need to know what does sharia mean. It means "the way", "method", "custom", "a way that leads a person to a river with a drinkable water". Its used to point out Islamic rules and rules compitable with Islamic rules by Muslims. Islamic rules are the rules written in Quran. Many so-called "Muslim people" adds incompatible rules in it too based on the stories-narrations about pre-Islamic times - times of the prophet - times after the prophet. Any persons can create rules for themselves and this does not mean that these rules are Islamic. People cant create "Islamic rules". They just can create rules compatible-incompatible with Islamic rules. 

In this topic, we can discuss the rules of your state and how compatible these rules are with Sharia and we can also discuss how unfair, unjust and illogical incompatible ones are. 

If you want, you can write any rules of your state below and I can put the related verses on the table.

In this topic we meaning me discusses whatever the phack I want about states not being subordinate to anyone who thinks their personal subjective take on any religion has any meaning. In regards to this topic, you are deluded. You can not tell anyone what to say, think or discuss. Rules of my state and how they are incompatible with Sharia law? You don't discuss Shgaria law, you discuss your subjective projections of what you think Sharia law is and you are a spambot. You are not programmed to acknowledge any opinion but your own. Your function is to spew dogma. Period.

Take your rigid antiquated dogma and dance with it. Aint no one to dance with on this forum. You are no Muslim. You sound like you are from Renfrew, Ontario and went to Carelton. Hell even graduates from RMC  have learned better then that in their classes. Go get em Randall. Or is it Alex. Or is it Muhammed Ben Muhammed. Role playing. Bah. It inevitably leads to spankings.

In this topic we meaning me discusses whatever the phack I want about states not being subordinate to anyone who thinks their personal subjective take on any religion has any meaning. In regards to this topic, you are deluded. You can not tell anyone what to say, think or discuss. Rules of my state and how they are incompatible with Sharia law? You don't discuss Sharia law, you discuss your subjective projections of what you think Sharia law is and you are a spambot. You are not programmed to acknowledge any opinion but your own. Your function is to spew dogma. Period.

In this topic we meaning me discusses whatever the phack I want about states not being subordinate to anyone who thinks their personal subjective take on any religion has any meaning. In regards to this topic, you are deluded. You can not tell anyone what to say, think or discuss. Rules of my state and how they are incompatible with Sharia law? You don't discuss Sharia law, you discuss your subjective projections of what you think Sharia law is and you are a spambot. You are not programmed to acknowledge any opinion but your own. Your function is to spew dogma. Period.