Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

48 minutes ago, Hydraboss said:

I think it's definitely a subject worthy of debate.  Just think, if Boeing installed the wrong engines on this many jets how safe do you feel flying anymore?  What about equipping planes with the wrong landing gear?  Sure, it's fine when you're in the air but when you come in to land....BOOM!  I think we should continue to hold their lackadaisical quality assurance methods to account.

As a long term member Wilber, I can't believe that you have no feelings, emotions or opinions on this.

I'm thinking there would be a mixture of JT9D-7 variants in different phases of modification on B767-200's in a fleet the size of United.  I have a lot of feelings on this. I checked out on the B767 in June of 2001 and just started a week of time off on 9/11. That's why I don't have much time for tin foil hat BS on the subject

Edited by Wilber

7 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I'm thinking there would be a mixture of JT9D-7 variants in different phases of modification on B767-200's in a fleet the size of United.  

That's the trouble, Wilber, you don't think. And you make silly assumptions without doing your homework. 

I have a lot of feelings on this.

And that is all you have ever posted. You hate facts. You abhor the truth. 

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

You will notice that Omni, another professional pilot on this forum has realized the futility of posting on this thread.

I guess I shouldn't speak for him but it sure looks like it to me.

That blows me away, that you could be a pilot and not be offering anything on these impossible scenarios.

You know how carefully all parts of jets are tracked and recorded. You read Colonel Nelson's article - I hope!!! 

How many different parts are there on a wide body jet? 

6 minutes ago, Wilber said:

If Omni and I thought you would actually learn something from what we had to say, I'm sure we both would. But that isn't what you are about.

That is so lame, Wilber. All these long months you have been hiding this grand expertise. How do you propose to explain things are are not possible. I really want to see and hear. 

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is so lame, Wilber. All these long months you have been hiding this grand expertise. How do you propose to explain things are are not possible. I really want to see and hear. 

No you don't, you just ridicule anything that contradicts your view. Can't be bothered.

8 minutes ago, Wilber said:

you just ridicule anything that contradicts your view

And what, pray tell has absolutely everyone been doing to the Truth Movement and anyone who even dares to ask about anything related to 911?

Really, Wilber, this is hilarious; can you say, stunning hypocrisy?

Edited by hot enough

16 minutes ago, Wilber said:

You aren't asking, you are telling. You aren't interested in any answers that contradict your fantasy.

There is absolutely no reason for me to ask anyone to participate. You all should be participating, HONESTLY, because you believe in a particular story that you all think is rock solid.

Go back a few pages and count the posts for hot enough versus against hot enough. Read what has been written. 

Edited by hot enough

10 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You aren't interested in any answers that contradict your fantasy.

See what I mean. If it was ME, you could dismiss it outright. 

And please, isn't it a fantasy, a wild fantasy, one the world has never before witnessed, when not one part, out of at least a couple million parts from any of the planes that were alleged to have been used on 911 has not been matched to any of those jets?

Edited by hot enough

These recordings include conversations with air traffic control.

9/11 audio recordings provide vivid picture of that fateful day

Extensive audio recordings from September 11, 2001, capture a raw, vivid, moment-by-moment account of the terrorist attacks, directly from those who were in the middle of the crisis.

In excerpts posted online -- some of which were declassified only within the past year -- listeners can hear everything from the wrenching words of a flight attendant on a hijacked airliner and the haunting voices of two of the terrorists in the cockpits, to the cross talk of air controllers and military officials as they come to realize the extent of the attacks.

The recordings have been assembled by researchers and posted at http://www.rutgerslawreview.com/2011/full-audio-transcript/.

8:19 a.m.

Flight Attendant Betty Ong, on American Airlines Flight 11, which eventually hit the North Tower of the World Trade Center, calls an American Airlines office on the ground.

Ong: "The cockpit's not answering. Somebody's stabbed in business class, and I think there's Mace, that we can't breathe. I don't know, I think we're getting hijacked."

Ong: "Our Number 1 got stabbed. Our purser is stabbed. Nobody knows who stabbed who, and we can't even get up to business class right now because nobody can breathe."

Ong: "Can anybody get up to the cockpit? We can't even get into the cockpit. We don't know who's up there."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/09/09/911.audio.recordings/index.html

Edited by betsy

Passengers from the doomed planes had called loved ones, and relayed what was happening.  These people made the calls moments before their deaths.

People from United 93 (through phone calls), has learned of the planes slamming into the Twin Towers, and that's the reason the passengers fought back!

9/11: Voices from the doomed planes

Chilling insights on the terror unfolding inside the four hijacked planes on September 11 were relayed by passengers and flight attendants in phone calls – and unwittingly by the terrorists themselves.

The hijackers had taken flying lessons and trained on flight simulators for their suicide mission to turn civilian airliners into giant guided missiles laden with jet fuel, targeting the most potent symbols of American economic, military and political might.

But it turned out that they did not know how to operate the planes' radio and intercom systems and so they inadvertently broadcast messages that were intended to deceive the passengers to air traffic controllers.

At 8.24, a shocked Boston air traffic controller heard what turned out to be a message from one of the hijackers: "We have some planes. Just stay quiet, and you'll be OK. We are returning to the airport".

Followed a minute later by: "Nobody move. Everything will be OK. If you try to make any moves, you'll endanger yourself and the aeroplane. Just stay quiet." And again at 8.34: "Nobody move please. We are going back to the airport. Don't try to make any stupid moves."

The message was never heard by the passengers and those in the economy cabin apparently believed that the commotion at the front of the plane was the result of a medical emergency in business class.

But flight attendants Betty Ong and Madeline Amy Sweeney had already called the airline's operations centre from an airphone in economy. Miss Ong calmly narrated what she could see in a 25-minute call from 8.19am, even relaying the seat numbers of the hijackers, allowing the Americans to identify them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/8754395/911-Voices-from-the-doomed-planes.html

Edited by betsy

11 hours ago, hot enough said:

That's the trouble, Wilber, you don't think

Yes, hot enough.....you should do some thinking.

The best understanding of what was happening had come from the victims themselves.  We know they knew what was happening.  Their relatives who received the calls can attest to that.

Those hijackers were all going to commit suicide.  They knew it, too. No doubt about that.

Now, ask yourself and think:

Why are they willing to commit suicides for a hoax?

How come all those  passengers in the planes volunteered to die so violently for a hoax?

What about the relatives who received the calls from loved ones on those planes.....at the same time things were unfolding?  Those calls were raw. 

Edited by betsy

15 hours ago, hot enough said:

cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed, cause the twin towers to accelerate as they fell

I think the answer to this lies in one of the most complicated explanations that physics can provide (Caution - this type of calculation is not for the weak of heart or those that preferred Home-Ec over calculus)

Wow!

5 hours ago, betsy said:

Yes, hot enough.....you should do some thinking.

The best understanding of what was happening had come from the victims themselves.  We know they knew what was happening.  

What about the relatives who received the calls from loved ones on those planes.....at the same time things were unfolding?  Those calls were raw. 

I agree, Betsy, those things were really raw. That's obviously what was intended. But there are some major factual problems. I've just provided one below but many others can be found at the website listed.

On September 29, 2001, the FBI received detailed records from Verizon’s wireless subscriber office in Bedminster, NJ, that Todd Beamer’s cell phone made 19 outgoing calls after the alleged 10:03 AM crash time of Flight UA 93. 

http://www.consensus911.org/point-pc-1/

Second, data shows that the flight the movie was made about, the "Let's roll" stuff, was 500 miles away from Shanksville and still airborne.

IT IS CONCLUSIVE - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE WELL AFTER CRASH 
UNITED 93 IN THE VICINITY OF FORT WAYNE, INDIANA AND CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS AT TIME OF SHANKSVILLE ALLEGED CRASH

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

I agree, Betsy, those things were really raw. That's obviously what was intended.

What "intended???"  I'm talking about loved ones receiving the calls!  They're raw because the calls were made as things were happening!

But there are some major factual problems. I've just provided one below but many others can be found at the website listed.

Second, data shows that the flight the movie was made about, the "Let's roll" stuff, was 500 miles away from Shanksville and still airborne.

UNITED 93 IN THE VICINITY OF FORT WAYNE, INDIANA AND CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS AT TIME OF SHANKSVILLE ALLEGED CRASH

I'm not talking abut any movie!  Stick to the issue I'm giving you!

I'll check out your Todd Beamer allegation.....but let me remind you that it's not only Todd Beamer who called a loved one!

Furthermore, your source - consensus 9/11 - is a known conspiracy theorist group!

I'm talking about the phone calls from loved ones, and the raw conversations between people in the planes and control towers! 

9/11: Voices from the doomed planes

Chilling insights on the terror unfolding inside the four hijacked planes on September 11 were relayed by passengers and flight attendants in phone calls – and unwittingly by the terrorists themselves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/8754395/911-Voices-from-the-doomed-planes.html

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

What about the hijackers?  Why would they willingly die for a hoax?

Edited by betsy

Uploaded on Feb 18, 2008

Recording of radio communications between United Air 93 and Cleveland Center on September 11, 2001. I'm not sure why the last second of audio is cut off; blame Windows Movie Maker. I did the titles myself; the audio is from www.airdisaster.com

The line "somebody call Cleveland?" was triggered by two mayday calls on another radio channel. They're not audible in this recording, but can be heard at the Wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_A...

Upon checking the written transcript from the NTSB report of the crash, the first line is: "Good morning Cleveland, United ninety-three is with you at three five oh, intermittent light chop."

Edited by betsy