Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

At least NIST made a case for the prevailing theory.  I doubt you would have accepted it if they had just said "Fires !  No other explanation! "

You are comfortable with a "theory" supported by lies? Perhaps you can understand why I said what I did.

Well there are indeed other possibilities.

... ?

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

You are comfortable with a "theory" supported by lies? Perhaps you can understand why I said what I did.

... ?

When the Social Security bubble finally is burst by the thieves in DC (and Wall Street) how they do it will be a good indication as to whether they want us all to just die ASAP or whether they will allow us to whimper our way slowly into the night. If the system is simply crashed or stopped outright then they want us dead and quickly. The ensuing rumble will surely get ugly fast and there will certainly be a large number of Grannies and Grandpas either jumping off their Mart Carts into traffic or simply starving. The scum who rule DO have the option of cutting back on the payment amounts and if they do how could anyone really argue that? After all, the case can easily be made that the contract is still being honored, though the amount was subject to circumstances. This would be the kindest way they can kill the old people off, slowly through compromising their abilities to eat and/or secure medical care and drugs to keep them all upright. At some point in time we are going to have to be culled in numbers and in a big way. There are simply NOT enough young people and/or working people to pay for us all to keep on breathing and eating. The newest waves of immigrants are uneducated, unskilled, unemployed and living in poverty and on social programs themselves. Surely there cannot be enough coming into the coffers to support us all, especially once the printing presses stop functioning.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well there are indeed other possibilities.

Explosives also need a plot behind all of this, and I have never seen one that is remotely plausible.

No, there most assuredly are not.

The fact that explosives were found at WTC, when they had no legitimate/legal reason to be there is the telling thing. And NIST flat out denied that explosions or explosives existed at WTC despite the 100 plus firemen testifying to explosions. So many baldfaced NIST lies!

Barry Jennings testifying to the many explosions that were taking place in WTC7 long before it was imploded. 

13 hours ago, taxme said:

Have you noticed lately that there has not been any real terrorist attacks any where since Donald Trump became President? I think that he has put a stop to those terrorist attacks by eliminating those with the power to cause terrorist attacks. Of course it is still early but it does look like Trump is having some kind of an effect on the promoters of terrorism.   Hey, you never know. :)

Yes, by the looks of it.  And, maybe they're all busy hiding since they're probably illegals!   :)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Betsy, you are off topic, and much sadder than that, you are continuing with a false narrative blaming this wide group of people who had nothing to do with 911.

All these silly notions began from the gigantic lie perpetrated on 9-11. 

WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

Did you not read the short quotes/paraphrases I supplied? Did you not go to the indicated portions of Professor Hulsey's talk that I kindly set out for you?

It is not possible, that means it is impossible that WTC7 came down as it did by any means other than controlled demolition. 

Listen to Dr Hulsey, just the short portions I have noted, then we can discuss the portions you don't understand. 

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

Betsy, you are off topic, and much sadder than that, you are continuing with a false narrative blaming this wide group of people who had nothing to do with 911.

All these silly notions began from the gigantic lie perpetrated on 9-11. 

WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

Did you not read the short quotes/paraphrases I supplied? Did you not go to the indicated portions of Professor Hulsey's talk that I kindly set out for you?

It is not possible, that means it is impossible that WTC7 came down as it did by any means other than controlled demolition. 

Listen to Dr Hulsey, just the short portions I have noted, then we can discuss the portions you don't understand. 

Website AE911 also brings up great points on how 911 was a gigantic conspiracy. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Website AE911 also brings up great points on how 911 was a gigantic conspiracy. 

Yes, they certainly do. 

http://www.ae911truth.org/

And you raise a great point. "conspiracy theorists" has been used as a slur by people who don't think. The US government's story is, by definition, a conspiracy theory. It is just a wacko one with more holes than a sieve, a window screen, a sandbox.

And the US government conspiracy theory has been proven false, demonstrably false, with no chance of it being true, zero.

WTC7 was a controlled demolition with all the characteristics of a controlled demolition. Molten and vaporized steel that clearly shows that the alleged hijackers probably don't even exist. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

Yes, they certainly do. 

http://www.ae911truth.org/

And you raise a great point. "conspiracy theorists" has been used as a slur by people who don't think. The US government's story is, by definition, a conspiracy theory. It is just a wacko one with more holes than a sieve, a window screen, a sandbox.

And the US government conspiracy theory has been proven false, demonstrably false, with no chance of it being true, zero.

WTC7 was a controlled demolition with all the characteristics of a controlled demolition. Molten and vaporized steel that clearly shows that the alleged hijackers probably don't even exist. 

Some say the Mossad had something to do with it. Hey, you never know.  

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Some say the Mossad had something to do with it. Hey, you never know.  

I thought it was remnants of the SS, having fled to Argentina after WWII, making one last effort at world dominance for the Third Reich.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

No the British Royal Family was behind it. They are actually shape-shifting Reptilians.

Dammit, I knew there was something not quite right about Charles.  

The thermite, actually, superthermite or nanothermite that was found in WTC dust can account for the molten and vaporized steel, while the US official conspiracy theory cannot. In fact, the US official conspiracy theory absolutely denies the existence of these molten metals. What kind of fools are they that they deny reality.

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate

Edited by hot enough
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/19/2017 at 8:53 AM, bcsapper said:

I thought it was remnants of the SS, having fled to Argentina after WWII, making one last effort at world dominance for the Third Reich.

Nah. Some say that the Mossad had something to do with it. :D

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Arabs are obviously too stupid and child-like to ever pull something as complex as 9-11.

Unpossible...

:rolleyes:

That is a moot point.

The real issue is the stupidity of Americans/Canadians/westerners who continue to believe a fantasy when science tells them they are dead wrong.  

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is a moot point.

The real issue is the stupidity of Americans/Canadians/westerners who continue to believe a fantasy when science tells them they are dead wrong.  

Correction: conspiracy theories...not science.

• Like 1

I suggest to everyone to read "Mary's Mosaic" author Peter Janney after about 2 years research and talking to many ex-CIho really knows but back in A and others, he found prove with document  provided in the book, people with CIA killed Kennedy and "Mary" is Mary Pinchot Meyer who was shot in the head  in 1964, while out for her daily run through in the D.C. area.  Mary's hubby worked for the CIA and she feared the CIA or people within killed Kennedy, whom she was very close to . Having said this, there were so many views of what happen to Kennedy and after reading this book, one  realizes it was all fake news put out by the CIA to cover their rears. Has the CIA changed any, who really knows but they could be called the largest terrorist gang in the world in the past.

On 2/25/2017 at 8:42 PM, hot enough said:

There is so much turmoil in the world. Why? We hear oh so frequently from oh so many sources that this turmoil has come about because of terrorism, specifically one "grouped" terrorist act. We all know what that is and it is truly a lie of gigantic proportions, not unlike all of the other lies of gigantic proportions. 

Premise: It is completely impossible that the alleged 911 hijackers caused the collapse of WTC towers 1, 2 and 7. 

Proof one: The existence of molten metals; steel, molybdenum, iron at WTC the existence of vaporized steel at WTC, the existence of nanothermite at WTC all attest to the fact that the alleged hijackers did not cause the collapse of WTC towers 1, 2 and 7. 

The only fuel that the hijackers are said to have brought to the WTC, according to the official government story, is jet fuel. Add office furnishings and you have fuels that can reach a maximum of about 1,800F. Steel melts at about 2,800F. Molybdenum melts at about 4,700F. Vaporized steel needs higher temperatures.

Point TT-6: The Claim that There Was No Molten Steel or Iron in the WTC
Point TT-6: Buildings

http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-6/

Pictures of the vaporized steel 

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

There are, of course, many other proofs that show that the alleged 911 hijackers did not cause, could not have caused the collapse of WTC towers 1, 2 and 7.

There is currently a two year study of WTC7 being conducted at University of Alaska, Fairbanks. It is scheduled for total completion in May 2017. The study is essentially finished and in preliminary reports, the lead professor/engineer said, when asked by a lawyer, and I paraphrase,

Lawyer: On a scale of one to a hundred what are the chances the official NIST story of the collapse of WTC7 is true and accurate?

Professor: Zero.

Lawyer: If a graduate student of yours submitted such a report would you flunk him?

Professor: Yes. 

Another interesting fact about this whole big lie is that all the steel that was brought down by the supposed planes was immediately picked up and sent over to China for melt down. If there was going to be a proper investigation done there would have been no removal of any material from the site until an investigation was completed.

The lies just keep going on and on, and we will never learn as to who the real culprits were until maybe a hundred years form now when all the participants have gone to hell. Even the American people have forgotten about it already just as it was planned to happen. It is amazing how the real terrorists can do what they want too and get away with it, no questions asked. What a world.