To The Conservative Party of Canada

betsy

29 minutes ago, betsy said:

In this country, unless you commit a crime, you don't get jailed. 

Giving people the right to a fair trial.....is a Canadian value.

You mean we don't assume someone is guilty and punish them before they've actually done something wrong, even if they hold 'anti-Canadian values'?

Edited by dialamah

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Why would anyone take the words of a White Nationa... err, 'activist' seriously about whether or not reported crimes against non-Whites are true?

Why would anyone want to believe the words of any anti-white hate left wing groups? At least pro-white activists will tell it like it is unlike the the ones that you appear to listen too. 

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yet another story  about a White Supremacist group targeting Muslims.  What will Leitch and Bernier do about all the 'White Nationalists' who do not share Canadian values?  

Shall we start screening right-wingers to make sure they aren't part of the extreme right who wish death to Jews, Muslims, gays or other minorities?  So far it does seem that these people are more of a threat to Canadian Values and citizens than Muslims.

Maybe it just might be you who is a threat to Canadian values? Hey, you never know. :D

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

But if we screened right-wingers, we could identify extremists and jail them before they actually do anything.  

How can anyone be jailed if they have not committed an offence of some kind? Doesn't one have to be proven guilty in Canada first before they can be jailed? 

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

You mean we don't assume someone is guilty and punish them before they've actually done something wrong, even if they hold 'anti-Canadian values'?

We're not talking about crimes when we say we want screening for compatible values.

Edited by betsy
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, betsy said:

We're not talking about crimes when we say we want screening for compatible values.

I think right-wingers should be screened for compatible values and if it turns out they hold extreme right wing views, they should be put on a watch list and people warned about them.   I wish we'd had a warning about the one who lived next door to us.

Perhaps a conservative candidate would consider a law so that its possible to prevent these kinds of people from settling in neighborhoods in which non-whites and tolerant white people live.   Would Leitch or Bernier go for that, do you think?  

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I think right-wingers should be screened for compatible values and if it turns out they hold extreme right wing views, they should be put on a watch list and people warned about them.   I wish we'd had a warning about the one who lived next door to us.

Perhaps a conservative candidate would consider a law so that its possible to prevent these kinds of people from settling in neighborhoods in which non-whites and tolerant white people live.   Would Leitch or Bernier go for that, do you think?  

Perhaps some sort of identifying tattoo could be used to distinguish those you consider right wing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Perhaps some sort of identifying tattoo could be used to distinguish those you consider right wing.

That might be going a bit too far.  And it wouldn't be me deciding anyway:  it would be some government agency screening right-wingers for un-Canadian values and extreme views like hating immigrants, Jews, gays, Muslims, feminists (and probably Liberals) enough to threaten, attack or kill them.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

That might be going a bit too far.  And it wouldn't be me deciding anyway:  it would be some government agency screening right-wingers for un-Canadian values and extreme views like hating immigrants, Jews, gays, Muslims, feminists (and probably Liberals) enough to threaten, attack or kill them.

Perhaps a badge, then. Plus some lagers....errrr....camps. You know...so their right-wing poison doesn't infect the purity of the group.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Come on, you've got to be kidding. Liberals. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I watched Kellie's video about values screening.  While I didn't find any of the content objectionable, I thought the delivery was dismal... it made me cringe in embarrassment for her. She has the charisma of soggy drywall, and will never lead the Conservatives to success.

-k

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Given to anyone who doesn't think Islam is the one true religion.

35 minutes ago, kimmy said:

I watched Kellie's video about values screening.  While I didn't find any of the content objectionable, I thought the delivery was dismal... it made me cringe in embarrassment for her. She has the charisma of soggy drywall, and will never lead the Conservatives to success.

-k

In her defense, its hard to make a really stupid idea present well. Still overall its an astute political move by her. 

21 hours ago, taxme said:

Child rape? Are you ok. What proof do you have that Donald Trump is a child rapist? Show me please? Where is your evidence? If Trump were found to have committed child rape then explain to me as to how he made it to the presidency? You know you really have to stop listening to the lying phony liberal media, and the loser democrats. They have nothing on Trump but I will give them kudos for trying the stunned fools. 

This is what is dangerous about Trump supporters, they don't just think they are right, they are unaware of his track record, which is why he is such a dangerous person because people are covering their eyes to the warning signs.

"Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

21 hours ago, taxme said:

Ask Paul Fromm. Ask Arthur Topham. Ask Malcolm Ross. Ask so many more patriotic Canadians who have tried to get the truth out about the lying swamp that we all live under. Those patriots were part of a conspiracy created by the elite to try and shut them down for daring to question and challenge the status quo, and exposing the big lie.  

Indeed there are conspiracies, and they are happening all the time. It is a fool who thinks that conspiracies do not exist. But hey, if you listen too and want to continue to live in liberal elite la-la-land you will never learn anything from the masters of conspiracies. Even conservatives themselves are not immune from being part of a conspiracy.

Conspiracy theory.

28 minutes ago, hernanday said:

This is what is dangerous about Trump supporters, they don't just think they are right, they are unaware of his track record, which is why he is such a dangerous person because people are covering their eyes to the warning signs.

Historically, Canadian political leadership has raped a lot more than just 13-year-olds.

12 hours ago, betsy said:

I'm now leaning towards Bernier.  He is a Conservative.

Good to hear.......I've been all in for Mad Max for months....O'Toole and Scheer will get the #2 & #3 spots on my ballot.....I might give Blaney, Raitt and Alexander a 4-5-6....but I have no intention of marking anyone else. If O'Leary wins the leadership, though my family would still likely vote Tory in 2019, we'll cease all donations........I'm insulted that he feels he can skip the debates..............I forget who said it, but he's been described best as the Home Shopping version of Trump. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hernanday said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

Conspiracy theory.

I am a supporter of Donald Trump, and I don't believe any of the lies that the liberal lying media and the dumbocrats are trying to push. Show me your proof? Where is your evidence for this accusation other than what you read from the Huff Puff Post. It is an alleged rape. If there was a case against Trump for rape, and it did happen, the dumbocrats would be all over it along with the phony liberal media. Keep hoping and dreaming. Try not to lose any sleep over the bull. 

Edited by taxme

13 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yes!  We don't assume that of our residents.  We don't punish residents based on sheer assumptions.

You've got to know and understand the big difference between a resident and an applicant walking-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

We can assume anything from applicants to migrate to Canada. 

We can assume if someone wouldn't be able to support himself by holding a job, or if he is too extremists, etc..,   The status of his applications can, or will be based on assumptions.

Being granted a "green card," - resident status -  to Canada is a privilege which can be bestowed, or denied. 

Edited by betsy

On 3/1/2017 at 4:01 PM, Argus said:

There have been a lot of bomb threats targeting Jewish schools and temples the last week. Not that you would notice, of course.

Funny how people were upset that muslims being picked on, but the universities  ''Israeli apartheid week'' and ''punch a zionist'' hardly received any media attention.

• Like 1