So-called refugees crossing Manitoba/American border.

taxme

Looks like almost half of polled Canadians don't want illegals crossing the border into Canada, and those that have already made it into the country should be deported.    And Canada doesn't even have a Donald Trump !

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/asylum-seekers-poll-ipsos-reuters-1.4032521

• Like 1

On 2017-03-08 at 10:56 PM, dialamah said:

According to alt-right, this does not work.  What men need to do is be all dominant and well ... err, violently masculine without getting rapey.  That's what women really want!

I thought they want guys like firemen.

1 hour ago, PIK said:

And anyone dragging in kids thru snowy fields during the winter months needs to be charged with child abuse, especially when they left a safe country.

What about parents who raise their kids in dangerous war-torn dictatorships, shouldn't they be faulted and charged with child abuse too?

And what about people who arm and fund dictators, what do you think they should be charged with and why?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

What about parents who raise their kids in dangerous war-torn dictatorships, shouldn't they be faulted and charged with child abuse too?

And what about people who arm and fund dictators, what do you think they should be charged with and why?

These people are coming from america , a safe country. But they are putting thier children's health at risk ,looking for a better deal. 

1 hour ago, PIK said:

These people are coming from america , a safe country. But they are putting thier children's health at risk ,looking for a better deal. 

Stop making sense! Eyeball wants to shift the goalposts, a favorite tactic.   Bad USA!  Bad bad bad USA!!!!

I was reading of the story of one Ghanain gentleman who crossed our border with his family.  He had been living and working illegally in NYC for about 10 years.  For the record, Ghana is not war-torn, not a dictatorship , and he is no jeopardy whatsoever if he returned to Ghana.  But he would be poorer.  He left NYC because he feared that with his illegal status, he would be deported with the new direction taken by Trump to illegals.

But not to worry, he is safe in the bosom of the abyss that is the refugee evaluation system of Canada.  He is virtually guaranteed that one way or another, his status here will be formalized in the next few years or decades of hearings.  Soon enough we may learn that he is gay, or there is some tribal beef that threatens him, or that he is part of some vague anti-Ghana government group....

• Like 1

The main problem is everyone out their now know that trudeau has invited them all to canada, a possible 13 million. And reuters was reporting that in mexico they are all ganging up and getting ready to head here since trudeau cancelled harper visa restrictions on mexico. There was valid reason for that and now trudeau has opened up a can of worms.

3 hours ago, PIK said:

Yes I understand that however it has nothing to do with what I asked you about adults who are responsible for the safety of children exposed to dictatorship and war in dangerous countries. Try answering that instead.  

1 hour ago, overthere said:

Stop making sense! Eyeball wants to shift the goalposts, a favorite tactic.

Actually I want to set the goalpost in concrete so we can establish some consistent principles about kids who are or should be refugees.

Am I to believe people actually think adults are not responsible for protecting and rescuing kids from war-torn dictatorships?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, eyeball said:

Am I to believe people actually think adults are not responsible for protecting and rescuing kids from war-torn dictatorships?

Am I to believe that Ghana is a wartorn dictatorship?  Ever been there? I have.  

Oh wait, by wartorn you meant the guy from Ghana fleeing his illegal status in NYC, replacing it with the warm, enduring  bosom of the Canadian refugees system.

And you did it again, shifting the goalposts by pretending theat if they want to come to Canada, they must all be legit refugees AND WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!.