Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

6 hours ago, ?Impact said:

I guess we will never see another Justine around here

No. We probably will but have you seen me do it? How about you quote me on this when you see me do it?

Shall I call out every lack of citation?

Yes you should especially if you don't believe what they are saying. Its a fundamental part of intelligent conversation that if you are claiming something to be a fact then you need to back it up. If you claim its opinion then you don't have to. You don't know this by now?

I guess I will call them out as well.

Yes you should. 

12 hours ago, SirEric said:

do you men when Mr. Mulroney was stuffing Money in his pockets....he only got caught with 300 thousand

He screwed the german out of his own money, if true. So how many PM's have been to see the ethic commissioner and how many times.

Stephen Harper and his Conservatives have racked up dozens of serious abuses of power since forming government in 2006. From scams to smears, monkey-wrenching opponents to intimidating public servants like an Orwellian gorilla, some offences are criminal, others just offend human decency

•  

Last week we published 59 examples in two parts, and asked our readers to suggest any we may have missed. Among the many suggestions we gratefully received, we concluded that 11 more meet the criteria for "abuses of power." Today we compile all 70 items into one omnibus of abuse by the Stephen Harper government.

This list is now also available as a tablet-friendly pdf which you can download for free here. Thanks, once more, to friends of The Tyee who helped with this list.   https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/08/10/Harper-Abuses-of-Power-Final/

Edited by SirEric

JT *** *** ******** **** are taking more hits....had a very bad week and Conservatives have taken the lead in polls:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poll-tracker-federal-poll-averages-and-seat-projections-1.4171977

Edited by Charles Anthony
*** mispelled names ****

More incompetence from Justin Trudeau and his ruling government...they screwed up a peacekeeping® mission to Colombia, despite more UN peacekeeping campaign promises:

Canada had a small military team on standby to take part in a high-profile United Nations peacekeeping mission in Colombia, but foot-dragging on Ottawa's part saw other countries fill up the mission's ranks instead, newly released documents reveal.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-peacekeeping-colombia-1.4563147

5 hours ago, PIK said:

And the one promise he wanted to keep ,just went up in smoke. The senate has said no to legal weed until they get a handle on it. 

From what I understand a bunch of Harper stooges in the Senate have said they will not vote until early June, thus pushing the legalization date beyond July 1. You can't blame this one on Trudeau, what do you expect him to do bring in the army and put the Harper stooges in jail?

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

From what I understand a bunch of Harper stooges in the Senate have said they will not vote until early June, thus pushing the legalization date beyond July 1. You can't blame this one on Trudeau, what do you expect him to do bring in the army and put the Harper stooges in jail?

You're saying the Conservatives have a majority in the Senate?

I suspect that Justin Trudeau is more:

On 3/5/2018 at 11:28 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

JT *** *** ******** **** are taking more hits....had a very bad week and Conservatives have taken the lead in polls:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poll-tracker-federal-poll-averages-and-seat-projections-1.4171977

All things considered, I reckon Justin Trudeau is like Isabelita Peron.

JT will make of Canada what Peron did of Argentina.

Edited by August1991

16 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Conservatives have the largest caucus in the Senate by a factor of 3, they are the only caucus associated with a political party.

Okay, but aside from the weasel words, you're suggesting they control the senate, and they clearly do not. Between the "Liberal" caucus which is not formally a part of the government but which does their bidding anyway, and the 'independent' senators who are selected so that their social and ideological views dovetail with the Liberals, the Conservatives are most definitely in the minority.

16 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Conservatives have the largest caucus in the Senate by a factor of 3, they are the only caucus associated with a political party.

How dumb do you think people are? Don't try and play a numbers game here,it wont work.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Okay, but aside from the weasel words, you're suggesting they control the senate, and they clearly do not. Between the "Liberal" caucus which is not formally a part of the government but which does their bidding anyway, and the 'independent' senators who are selected so that their social and ideological views dovetail with the Liberals, the Conservatives are most definitely in the minority.

Who appointed the independent senators? You realize that group was started by 5 Conservative and 1 Liberal Senator.

2 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Who appointed the independent senators? You realize that group was started by 5 Conservative and 1 Liberal Senator.

There are 55 Liberal/independent senators vs 33 conservatives. Most of the Independents are Liberals.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

There are 55 Liberal/independent senators vs 33 conservatives. Most of the Independents are Liberals.

Wrong, the independent group includes many Conservatives, as I pointed out it started over 80% conservative. The Liberal group is only 12 Senators.

Just now, ?Impact said:

Wrong, the independent group includes many Conservatives, as I pointed out it started over 80% conservative. The Liberal group is only 12 Senators.

Why would they be independent if they were Conservatives?

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Why would they be independent if they were Conservatives?

Why would they be independent if they were Liberals as you claim? I am just pointing out that there is only one party affiliated group, and that is the 33 Conservatives. Additionally there are 12 that call themselves Liberals, but have not LPC association. There is a large block that call themselves independent, composed of Senators appointed by both Conservative and Liberal Prime Ministers. There is also a very small non-group of independents, or not-affiliated as they like to call themselves.

Edited by ?Impact

Just now, ?Impact said:

Why would they be independent if they were Liberals as you claim? I am just pointing out that there is only one party affiliated group, and that is the 33 Conservatives. Additionally there are 12 that call themselves Liberals. There is a large block that call themselves independent, composed of Senators appointed by both Conservative and Liberal Prime Ministers. There is also a very small non-group of independents, or not-affiliated as they like to call themselves.

If Trudeau is having trouble getting legislation though the senate he should complain to the guy responsible. That guy's name is Justin Trudeau. Apparently kicking the Liberal senators out of caucus didn't endear him to them as they seem to vote against the government more often than his pet 'independent' senators.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-senators-votes-1.4162949

I was  skeptical when he was running but quite frankly, I never thought he would be so challenged to communicate. He's very slow on his feet because he truly just does not grasp any of the issues in a substantive way. Here are four good examples that cumulatively make it clear that he's not fit for any type of leadership position:

Here's our PM speaking to reporters about Trump's tariffs - incoherent:

https://www.spencerfernando.com/.../train-wreck-watch.../

Here he zones out for a while discussing Korea:

https://www.spencerfernando.com/.../watch-trudeau-goes.../

How about watching him answer Rosie Barton's question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-5O4UPM0U

Or how about Canada being only 100 years old - after spending a half billion dollars on 150th celebrations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1QQsQe6oDc

1 hour ago, Centerpiece said:

I was  skeptical when he was running but quite frankly, I never thought he would be so challenged to communicate. He's very slow on his feet because he truly just does not grasp any of the issues in a substantive way.

Trudeau is very articulate, and doesn't shy away from the camera. Yes, in the bizillions of hours on film you might catch a few moments where he misspeaks but these examples only prove your extreme bias.

Edited by ?Impact

https://www.hilltimes.com/2018/03/12/upcoming-gun-legislation-scaring-hell-liberal-caucus-pm-trudeaus-vitriolic-response-grit-mp-harveys-concerns-put/137000

It seems to be all unravelling for the PM. Back benchers are getting upset. Butts acting like he runs the whole show, justin losing his cool. The libs are done in ONT ,Alberta, canada and I can see the east changing sides since trudeau screwed them also.

39 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Trudeau is very articulate, and doesn't shy away from the camera. Yes, in the bizillions of hours on film you might catch a few moments where he misspeaks but these examples only prove your extreme bias.

LOL. 

Just now, ?Impact said:

Laugh all you want, it only reflect on yourself.

I laugh at you, it is your lik that put this country and provinces in a bad way.