Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

He was born inĀ India. That suggests he's a citizen.

In the CNN link I posted above, it says India is looking into how he was issued a visa to enter India. If he was an Indian citizen, why would he need a visa to enter his own country. Unless he is really a dual citizen and was traveling on a Canadian passport. Hmm...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capricorn said:

In the CNN link I posted above, it says India is looking into how he was issued a visa to enter India. If he was an Indian citizen, why would he need a visa to enter his own country. Unless he is really a dual citizen and was traveling on a Canadian passport. Hmm...

There's a thread on here right now about how to get passports and visas.Ā  Easy peasy.Ā Ā :)

• Haha 2

Justin Trudeau has fallen on hard times....even Trump has better approval ratings !

Ā 

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a lot more in common with Stephen Harper than he would probably like when it comes to his job approval score, a new poll shows.

More Canadians than ever before dislike Mr. Trudeau's Liberal government, whose approval ratings are now identical to Mr. Harper's before the last election, according to a new poll being released on Monday by Nanos Research and the Institute for Research on Public Policy.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/new-poll-shows-deterioration-in-approval-ratings-for-trudeau-liberals/article37601246/

Ā 

• Like 2

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Justin Trudeau has fallen on hard times....even Trump has better approval ratings !

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

He has been caught yet again coddling terrorists. His supporters still love Dear Leader, though. He's so dreamy.Ā 

• Like 4

Speaking of worse Prime Ministers, why stop at Pierre Trudeau. I am reminded of a Prime Minister who had multiple scandals in the news concurrently. There was an accused Soviet spy working in the Post Office. Three cabinet ministers taking gifts of furniture from the mafia, Ā aĀ mafia hitman who was a major contributor the the Party, and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister offering a bribe to a Lawyer representing the U.S. government to not oppose bail for a drug dealer awaiting extradition to Texas. The drug dealer was also a major contributor to the P.M.'s party. When the bribe was declined, the drug dealer asked a prison guard if he could water the outdoor rink, even though it was a hot spring day. He used the hose to go over the wall and disappeared for four months. Odd that wikipedia makes no mention of these scandals in its bio of this PM. I think there were one or two other scandals but I don't remember them.Ā 

The Prime Minister in question was our very own Nobel Peace Price winner, Lester B. Pearson, the worst Prime Minister in the 20th century. However, I do cash my Canada Pension Cheque and use Medicare. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Ā 

A senior government official told CBC News that not all guests attending events with the prime minister are vetted for potential security risks because the large number of people attending such events, and the constantly changing list of attendees, make that task difficult.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sarai-trudeau-atwal-meeting-1.4548705

If this is true, it is totally unacceptable that our Prime Minister be made vulnerable to a physical attack because it's too difficult to properly vet all attendees. Something needs to be done about this. For starters, how about reducing the number of attendees so that vigorous vetting be stepped up to identify any potential threats?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, capricorn said:

If this is true, it is totally unacceptable that our Prime Minister be made vulnerable to a physical attack because it's too difficult to properly vet all attendees. Something needs to be done about this. For starters, how about reducing the number of attendees so that vigorous vetting be stepped up to identify any potential threats?

Maybe that's why all the photos in indian traditional dress.Ā  It's difficult to aim when you're laughing your ass off.Ā 

This might be a whole new innovation in international VIP security!

1 hour ago, capricorn said:

They knew who this guy was. It wasn't the first time he'd met Trudeau and he's been hobnobbing with Liberals for decades.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Speaking of worse Prime Ministers, why stop at Pierre Trudeau. I am reminded of a Prime Minister who had multiple scandals in the news concurrently. There was an accused Soviet spy working in the Post Office. Three cabinet ministers taking gifts of furniture from the mafia, Ā aĀ mafia hitman who was a major contributor the the Party, and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister offering a bribe to a Lawyer representing the U.S. government to not oppose bail for a drug dealer awaiting extradition to Texas. The drug dealer was also a major contributor to the P.M.'s party. When the bribe was declined, the drug dealer asked a prison guard if he could water the outdoor rink, even though it was a hot spring day. He used the hose to go over the wall and disappeared for four months. Odd that wikipedia makes no mention of these scandals in its bio of this PM. I think there were one or two other scandals but I don't remember them.Ā 

The Prime Minister in question was our very own Nobel Peace Price winner, Lester B. Pearson, the worst Prime Minister in the 20th century. However, I do cash my Canada Pension Cheque and use Medicare. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Ā 

You can edit Wikipedia, I think.

On 1/14/2018 at 7:57 AM, OftenWrong said:

"Opium is the opium for the masses..." - OftenWrong, 2018

That prime mistake of ours looked bloody ridiculous in that Indian outfit that he was wearing in India. Always the suck up PM.Ā 

2 hours ago, capricorn said:

C'mon now? Who in their right mind would want to waste taking a shot and a bullet on him anyway? Trudeau is not an important VIP in the world.Ā 

Trudeau is doing this for election reasons only. The NDP leader is also a separatist himself and won't even comment of the terrorist buddy of trudeau. So the battle for the sikh terrorists of BC is on between trudeau and singh.Very dangerous ground and very un canadian.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PIK said:

Trudeau is doing this for election reasons only. The NDP leader is also a separatist himself and won't even comment of the terrorist buddy of trudeau. So the battle for the sikh terrorists of BC is on between trudeau and singh.Very dangerous ground and very un canadian.

Jagmeet Singh is a supporter of the terrorist who was responsible for the Air India bombing. Already well known and documented.
Link

Another reason for Indians to view Canada as a haven for terrorists, and not to be trusted.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdlMXmEOZU8igcgXOkHO6

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Jagmeet Singh is a supporter of the terrorist who was responsible for the Air India bombing. Already well known and documented.
Link

Another reason for Indians to view Canada as a haven for terrorists, and not to be trusted.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdlMXmEOZU8igcgXOkHO6

I agree, I just wish everyoneĀ felt the same way about politicians who support dictators, for the very same reasons.

19 hours ago, Argus said:

They knew who this guy was. It wasn't the first time he'd met Trudeau and he's been hobnobbing with Liberals for decades.

You got that right !

John Ivison: Trudeau's office too cavalier when it comes to political vetting

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/john-ivison-trudeaus-office-too-cavalier-when-it-comes-to-political-vetting

image.png

Edited by capricorn
Added photo caption: Atwal, left, posted this photo of himself with Trudeau and another man to his Facebook page in January, 2013. JASPAL ATWAL/FACEBOOK
  • Like 1

Too muchĀ  Bengal bungle where photo ops and costumes are more important than trade and policy.

I don't think anyone is falling for the spin from the PMO that the terrorist was invited by Indians, particularly as the Liberal MP has owned up to it. It's pretty serious when the PMO lies in order to smear a foreign government.Ā  Ā  One thing Iā€™d like to know is who is the person lying to the media, and why is he/she being protected (media is not allowed to tell)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Too muchĀ  Bengal bungle where photo ops and costumes are more important than trade and policy.

Bengal bungle !Ā  Perfect :DĀ - did you write that ?

I don't think anyone is falling for the spin from the PMO that the terrorist was invited by Indians, particularly as the Liberal MP has owned up to it. It's pretty serious when the PMO lies in order to smear a foreign government.Ā  Ā  One thing Iā€™d like to know is who is the person lying to the media, and why is he/she being protected (media is not allowed to tell)

There are lies, there is "plausible denial", and there are mistakes.

To be honest, with this kind of government mistakes are more surprising than lies.

Justin Trudeau is just so "disappointing":

...The Prime Minister has spoken well at many international conferences about diversity, Indigenous peoples, inclusiveness, wealth disparity and peacekeeping, and he has improved Canada's image on the world stage. Nevertheless, while we all like sunny days and photo ops, to paraphrase a quote often falsely attributed to Winston Churchill, "however beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look back at what you have done." With our present government, so far it's pretty much a blank page.

We continue to have trouble getting anything big done in Canada.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/in-justin-trudeaus-canada-we-still-cant-get-anything-big-done/article38086398/

Ā 

• Like 1

The Conservative attack ads before the last election were correct,Trudeau is simply not up to the job of being Prime Minister.He's pretty much just a shallow figurehead for the Liberals.

But despite the fact he hasn't proved he's Ā  up to the job so far ,he will still win the next election because most progressive voters go for style over substance. Judging by some of his "costumes" ,I don't think he has style either.

• Like 1