Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

On 17. helmikuuta 2017 at 2:23 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

The hits keep on coming.....Justin Trudeau's ruling government has been the least productive over the past 20 years ?

If being productive means passing as many new laws as possible I prefer unproductive goverrnments.

• Like 3

On 2/15/2017 at 3:02 PM, Omni said:

Trudeau inherited a country who's international image had been hollowed out by nearly a decade of conservative rule under Harper. It will take some work to revive it but JT is getting there. In his year he has done tours to the G20 and Commonwealth summits, the Paris climate summit, hosted the 3 Amigos, greatly improved relations with the US, impressed the G7 members by his performance at that summit in Japan, and showed renewed interest and participation at the UN. How's Trump doing so far?

Harper well well respected by world leaders. And we do not know how the relations with trump will be, under harper those 2 would have gotten along just fine. And the UN is full of dictators and the trudeaus never met one they did not like. And selling out canada to Islam just to get a seat on the security council is pathetic. The paris agreement is the same as Kyoto, cost a lot of money and goes nowhere. Others getting rich off of our stupidity. He impressed the women for sure ,but when other leaders talk to him, they will find a empty head. Harper could talk shop about anything with anybody. 

20 hours ago, dre said:

Not sure what youre on about. I didnt suggest that. Those are the lowest ranked prime ministers in polls of Canadians (as opposed to partisan forum hacks).

You mean in polls taken of people who know virtually nothing about Canadian history, and who could probably not even name more than a handful of Canadian prime ministers?

Edited by Argus

29 minutes ago, Argus said:

You mean in polls taken of people who know virtually nothing about Canadian history, and who could probably not even name more than a handful of Canadian prime ministers?

Canadian Prime Ministers account for only a very small percentage of Canadian history. I suggest the best scholar knows virtually nothing about Canadian history.

2 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Canadian Prime Ministers account for only a very small percentage of Canadian history. I suggest the best scholar knows virtually nothing about Canadian history.

Canadian prime minsters would be rather tightly interlocked with almost every important event in Canadian history.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2017 at 0:36 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Trudeau is the face of Islam in Canada.

No big beard...all smiles...until he storms across the house and elbows you out of the way...kufar.

And it seems he was very arrogant with ed fast who just returned from suffering a stroke. Rumours have it the MSM has been covering up all the insults he throw s around. Now just imagine if harper......

If Stephen Harper referred to an MP's Time off to recover from a Stroke as "Downtime" people would have freaked. 

JT is a classless tool 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/07/ed-fast-stroke-applause-trudeau-question-period_n_15219690.html

The prime minister said Fast didn’t use his “downtime” to learn that investing in reducing carbon emissions is “a way of creating opportunities for Canadians and opportunities to grow the economy.”

Fast again called on Trudeau to release details of the carbon tax report and “let Canadians judge for themselves.”

“Canadians did judge for themselves in the 2015 election where they rejected a vision that did not understand that the way to build a strong economy is to invest in a cleaner environment,” Trudeau responded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

If Stephen Harper referred to an MP's Time off to recover from a Stroke as "Downtime" people would have freaked. 

JT is a classless tool 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/07/ed-fast-stroke-applause-trudeau-question-period_n_15219690.html

I wonder what the Liberal caucus was thinking when Trudeau came out with his heartless "downtime" comment. Seems to me some of them would have thought if they get sick they best bring work to do at home or risk displeasing the boss.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

The member in question certainly used his downtime listening to current affairs "Day after day, I watched the minister give evasive and non-transparent answers to simple questions.". Would it not be appropriate so spend some of that downtime reflecting on the decade where his own party ignored the issues of Canadians?

4 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

The member in question certainly used his downtime listening to current affairs "Day after day, I watched the minister give evasive and non-transparent answers to simple questions.". Would it not be appropriate so spend some of that downtime reflecting on the decade where his own party ignored the issues of Canadians?

Big deal. So he watched Question Period. Fast is more dedicated than me when it comes to Canadian politics. Presently I'm not ill at all and I can't stand watching those clowns on the Hill.

On 2017-02-15 at 11:55 AM, kactus said:

84% of Canadians disapprove of Trump. That is quite a high proportion based on this survey.

It appears Trump has really angered the neighbouring Canada and Mexico to a level not seen for many years... 

I would take that figure of 84% with a grain of salt.  I can't prove it, but I think there are still a lot who would agree with Trump's policies.

On 2/15/2017 at 10:57 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Is Justin Trudeau the worst Canadian prime minister since his father, Pierre Trudeau ?   Trudeau the First and Trudeau the Second are now competing for history's prize of worst Canadian PM in recent memory, with a rapid fall from grace after several missteps and broken campaign promises.    Then there was his expressed loved for a deceased dictator and murderer of thousands in Cuba.    But I am getting ahead of myself.....let's go back to the beginning:

It's only been 17 months, but has Justin Trudeau already started down the path of his legacy and curse ?  The rising debt....ethics scandals....broken promises...Canada has seen all of this before from the "natural ruling party of Canada".

Justin Trudeau's honeymoon is long over, and more selfies will not reverse plummeting poll numbers and growing criticism.  

More Trudeau refugees can't vote in Canada...yet.

Maybe he is trying to out do his daddy. Knowing the liberals, I would not be a bit surprised if he decided to change the law and allow all new immigrants and refugees to be able to vote after one year of living in Canada. Hey, you never know with this guy or the liberal establishment. They are cuckoo enough to try. 

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, BillyBeaver said:

Conservatives and Liberals are the same globalist party, neo libs and neo cons have the same end game in mind.

There appears to be no difference between both party's. They both tow the politically correct establishment line, and therefore are not worthy my vote. I must admit though that I do like O'Leary, and if he does become the leader of the conservative party, I would vote for him. Listening to him talk is so refreshing compared to the rest of the boring candidates who offer no change at all just the same old, same old. Kellie Leitch is my second choice. 

kevin o'leary is a globalist shill of shills.

Canada needs an egalitarian, nationalist, centrist party to combat all the globalist authoritarian bullshit of the last 10 years.

Kelly leitch has zero charisma and zero chance of winning.

Edited by BillyBeaver
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, capricorn said:

I wonder what the Liberal caucus was thinking when Trudeau came out with his heartless "downtime" comment. Seems to me some of them would have thought if they get sick they best bring work to do at home or risk displeasing the boss.

I doubt that anything Trudeau says would interrupt the flow of the lineup to lick Trudeaus boots in caucus sessions.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the embassies have been ordered to take down the trudeau cardboard cutouts of himself. Now at a cost at about 250 bucks each, I hope trudeau pays for them and not us.

• Like 1

So trudeau wants to change the rules that he should only have to showed up for questions once a week. On QP Ambrose asked him  '' What would you have said if harper wanted to come to work one day a week'' He did not answer. Then Mulcair got up and asked the same question, it was kind of funny. Going to miss tom when he is gone.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 3:02 PM, Omni said:

Trudeau inherited a country who's international image had been hollowed out by nearly a decade of conservative rule under Harper. It will take some work to revive it but JT is getting there. In his year he has done tours to the G20 and Commonwealth summits, the Paris climate summit, hosted the 3 Amigos, greatly improved relations with the US, impressed the G7 members by his performance at that summit in Japan, and showed renewed interest and participation at the UN. How's Trump doing so far?

That sounds like you're describing theater and not real accomplishments.However,theater is Justin Trudeau's strong point.He does ok when reading from a script but not so well without one.

I think Canada will be worse off after Trudeau's finished.