Canadian Muslims demanding end to free speech / Canada's Anti-Islamophobia Committee will begin meetings next month

Argus

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Yes it is.  And you interpret it the same way as does ISIS, while my sister interprets it in an entirely different way.    

There is but one Quran. Your sister reads the exact same thing.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If you believe, without question, every anti-Muslim story that comes out...

For instance you say that 'groups of muslims in europe and the US who are actively seeking sharia law', but fail to include the information that these groups ask for sharia law for *themselves only* and only for civil/family matters.  it's a very limited application of sharia law that has already in place in many parts of the world for decades; it's not a desire to impose sharia on everyone in the country.   

Now, whether or not we should allow special laws for a particular group is a valid question, IMO.   Why can't we discuss that?  Why can't we discuss the facts instead of the hysteria?

even if one out of 10 of these anti muslim stories are true, they would still out number any of the good muslim stories.....more to my point, is you've cherry picked my post to suit you...perhaps you can address the point that islamic terrorism has a larger voice than most Islamic nations have, much larger than any good muslim group has, which over shadows the good muslim message..

And yet there is no movement on this front , maybe i'm wrong and you can show me a source, where Muslim countries or nations or large groups of muslims have taken action to change that.....forget the small message of them condemning terrorist acts.....everyone does that, whether they believe it or not....This is why the so called good muslims are having problems in the west.....because we are bombarded by extremist muslims messages all the time....

I don't give a rats ass who they want to impose it upon, we have law and order in this nation already, if shia law worked out for them in their last home nation why are they here....i can tell you it's not the weather.....And where do we draw the line with laws, which laws over ride Canadian laws....it creates a dogs breakfast.....

Sorry for my hysteria.....i was feeling some what wild and crazy this morning..... 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, dialamah said:

We laid claim, Russia doesn't agree.  But we may have to defend it for our future economic security, or something like that.  

There are many reasons we may have to defend ourselves from any number of people or events.  For me, climate change is a bigger threat than the possibility of Sharia law, but oddly some of the people most afraid of Muslims and Islam are absolutely unfazed about climate change.  I mean, if I had to choose between an extinction event involving humans and living under Sharia law, I'd choose Sharia law.  

I wonder if someone will come along and copy/manipulate my words above so that it looks like I would like to live under Sharia law?   Hmmmm ....

Sharia is an actual thing. AGW not so much.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So now you have to lie and Strawman my position. I guess you've lost already.

Not really.   I've pointed out pacifist Muslim sects, told you what my non-violent and equality-minded Muslim family and friends believe, and you've responded that unless they are willing to kill apostates, gays, oppress women, etc, then they are "not true Muslims".  What is that but demanding that Muslims behave reprehensibly in order to be considered 'true Muslims' in your mind?   I don't think I've misrepresented your position at all.

I think you lose every single one of these discussions.   :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Not really.   I've pointed out pacifist Muslim sects, told you what my non-violent and equality-minded Muslim family and friends believe, and you've responded that unless they are willing to kill apostates, gays, oppress women, etc, then they are "not true Muslims".  What is that but demanding that Muslims behave reprehensibly in order to be considered 'true Muslims' in your mind?   I don't think I've misrepresented your position at all.

I think you lose every single one of these discussions.   :)

Your tiny pacifist Muslim sects aren't blowing things up, beheading infidels, raping children and spreading war across the globe.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

because we are bombarded by extremist muslims messages all the time....

You're bombarded by the likes of Dog on Porch and Betsy's GatesofVienna.com. You're bombarded by tons of non-muslims telling you how horrible all the muslims are - Jihad! and Terrorism and killing all the gays and beating and raping all the women - especially all the western women, like your wife and daughters.

Make no wonder you think if one in ten stories are true then we're all screwed.   Fact is one in ten stories from Dog or gates of vienna or the horrors of Sweden are mostly bullshit. The only islamic terrorist voice are the crackpots Dog pronounces as the true followers of Islam, ISIS itself and you hearing all this have come to believe one in ten muslims in this country are terrorists -- or in the Mark Steyn manner -- secretly support terrorism. Again, because some non-muslim says so.   Especially from the mouths of self-appointed pseudo Imams, again like Dog on Porch.    I suspect that your experiences in Afghanistan, in a war, have naturally coloured your view. But you know very well that most muslims are fine - or certainly tolerable. You have said so yourself. You worry about the one in ten. The other nine don't get your pants all wet. It's that other nine that you brush off as meaningless that actually put the truth to what Dialamah has said. And what you have said: " much larger than any good muslim group has, which over shadows the good muslim message.." 

You want muslims to stand up and denounce this crackpot-dangerous Islam, and you sit glued to the TV and stuff like this blog in hopes that you will hear them, that perhaps they will come to you and explain, much like Dialamah tries to do but gets swamped by the horseshit from Dog about what ISIS does and therefore they want you dead or paying for their halal certification.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Sharia is an actual thing. AGW not so much.

Well, that's an opinion.

A certain band of First Nations used to be able to harvest clams as a mainstay of their diet.  Climate change has made this impossible and they are suffering as a result.  Sharia law, not so much.   There is already climate change-related movement of plant, animal and human populations, albeit so small that if you keep your eyes focused firmly elsewhere, you won't notice.  

Now a good conspiracy-minded person might think that all this Muslim fear is deliberately stoked by the powers-that-be to keep people from noticing their environment disappearing, along with the viability of the human race.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Your tiny pacifist Muslim sects aren't blowing things up, beheading infidels, raping children and spreading war across the globe.

Exactly my point!  They are also using the same Quran you and ISIS use to prove that beheading infidels/raping children/spreading war is a requirement of Islam.   It's all in the interpretation!

Well done, thanks for staying with it till you finally figured it out. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Exactly my point!  They are also using the same Quran you and ISIS use to prove that beheading infidels/raping children/spreading war is a requirement of Islam.   It's all in the interpretation!

Well done, thanks for staying with it till you finally figured it out. :)

Well, then...why doesn't your sect set the other billion plus straight as to what Mohammad's real message was. What was his message, btw?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Well, then...why doesn't your sect set the other billion plus straight as to what Mohammad's real message was. What was his message, btw?

Perhaps they are, but they get ignored - much like you ignore the peaceful interpretation of Islam that has been shown you previously in favor of your horrific interpretation.

Peaceful Muslims far outnumber the violent Islamists.   Peaceful Muslims are much more threatened by violent Islamists than you or I.  But that doesn't matter to you, does it?  All you care about is that people accept your version of Muslims as inherently violent or inhumane and to understand that we're at imminent risk from them.

Anyway, DoP, as usual it's been fun - but we'll have to take this up another day.   :)

• Like 1

Since NEITHER of you know: Mohammad's message was simple.

There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his final messenger.

You will find it on the flags and in Islamic countries motto's etc. Saudi Arabia...ISIS....etc.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

• Like 1

Interesting tidbit:

Once you've received Mohammad's message (you read it, right?) you are now technically a Muslim and subject to Sharia (and Hellfire) if you reject Islam as your faith. Tough love. Apostasy is punishable by death under Sharia.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus's message was also simple...and kinder.

Go and do thou likewise.

...with a dash of...

I didn't come here to change God's laws but to fulfill them.

Or close to that...just to keep the old farts with their own laws nodding in agreement.

The Trump of his day...

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Peter F said:

You're bombarded by the likes of Dog on Porch and Betsy's GatesofVienna.com. You're bombarded by tons of non-muslims telling you how horrible all the muslims are - Jihad! and Terrorism and killing all the gays and beating and raping all the women - especially all the western women, like your wife and daughters.

Make no wonder you think if one in ten stories are true then we're all screwed.   Fact is one in ten stories from Dog or gates of vienna or the horrors of Sweden are mostly bullshit. The only islamic terrorist voice are the crackpots Dog pronounces as the true followers of Islam, ISIS itself and you hearing all this have come to believe one in ten muslims in this country are terrorists -- or in the Mark Steyn manner -- secretly support terrorism. Again, because some non-muslim says so.   Especially from the mouths of self-appointed pseudo Imams, again like Dog on Porch.    I suspect that your experiences in Afghanistan, in a war, have naturally coloured your view. But you know very well that most muslims are fine - or certainly tolerable. You have said so yourself. You worry about the one in ten. The other nine don't get your pants all wet. It's that other nine that you brush off as meaningless that actually put the truth to what Dialamah has said. And what you have said: " much larger than any good muslim group has, which over shadows the good muslim message.." 

You want muslims to stand up and denounce this crackpot-dangerous Islam, and you sit glued to the TV and stuff like this blog in hopes that you will hear them, that perhaps they will come to you and explain, much like Dialamah tries to do but gets swamped by the horseshit from Dog about what ISIS does and therefore they want you dead or paying for their halal certification.

Your right Peter,all i have to do now is sit here waiting for the next poster to enlighten me.....and when i am not on here i watch CBC national, or CTV daily news, and almost every night i watch some Extremist islamic terrorist group do there thing, almost nightly western people are subjected to this.....when was the last time you heard any good natured muslim story....the last one was when Canadians banded together after the quebec shootings.....when have we heard from a Muslim country that they are going to step up their fight again'st terrorism....seize terrorist assets, hunt them down like the dogs they are..... when are we going to hear from western Muslims and the action they are taken to combat home grown terrorism....Before you get off your high horse, i am not saying these things don't happen....what i am say is we never hear of them, what we do hear is from the extremist .....and their message is being received loud and clear....

The fact that only 1 in 10 of dogs stories are BS is telling, i mean 9 out 10 times his stories are correct. You have said that, and yet your vision is the one clouded not mine.........My experiences in the war, have colored my view....i seen riots on a massive scale over 100,000 people in one space at one time, rioting because a American soldier mistakenly burned some qurans.....45 people died at their own hands....this happen twice in one tour.....all we did was close down our gates and watch, sad really ....we also seen the after math of stonings down by locals, for stupid stuff, all of them ended up with dead muslims with the others clinging to back ward believes, hoping that one day it is not them that has broken some rule. And while this is Afghanistan and not some of the so called moderate muslim countries.....you will still see these back ward beliefs raise their ugly heads...all of it can be tied to their interpretation of their religion. 

I do want Muslims to stand up and say enough is enough.....But they can't they are not allowed to close ranks to change the face of their religion....it is not permitted....and the rest of the world can not do it for them....Dialameh is going to have to let Islam fight it's own battles....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The fact that only 1 in 10 of dogs stories are BS is telling, i mean 9 out 10 times his stories are correct.

I didn't bring-up the Gaza bride thing...someone else.

There's no way to prove it either way...no matter Snopes. Hamas lies and so do their reporters and friends...all the time.

All we have is what the Quran/Hadiths say...and Big Mo's favorite wife was 6 (some say 7) when married...9 when...you know.

On 3/8/2017 at 6:57 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  Save your prediction.  Let's see if there is legislation tabled making it illegal to blaspheme against Islam.  Bookmark this and feel free to come back with an "I told you so".   I would be against such a law of course.

Laws can be changed.