Impeachment

Impeach Donald Trump  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone know when this impeachment thing is happening?

I wish there was more coverage about his authoritarian tendecies before the election. He acts now like an authoritarian as a president.

As a president he has no respect the systems of government, no respect for the powers that are vested by the constitution in the legistlative branch and juidiciary and has insulted the judge by calling him "so called judge" on twitter.

Edited by kactus

I said no, because I figure if he lasts out his term and destroys much of the American way of life, people will never vote Republican again.   But I don't really expect that to happen, too many things working against him.   He's already being seriously undermined so impeachment isn't out of the question, someone may want to kill him and succeed and he's getting up there in years - perhaps during a twitter rant, he'll suffer a fatal episode of apoplexy.

But even if he was removed, who would be head of government?   Pence might be more measured, but is he really any better?   

35 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I said no, because I figure if he lasts out his term and destroys much of the American way of life, people will never vote Republican again.   But I don't really expect that to happen, too many things working against him.   He's already being seriously undermined so impeachment isn't out of the question, someone may want to kill him and succeed and he's getting up there in years - perhaps during a twitter rant, he'll suffer a fatal episode of apoplexy.

But even if he was removed, who would be head of government?   Pence might be more measured, but is he really any better?   

You are right there are no better choices...Look at Pence he is the guy against anti abortion and Donald Duck changed the rules on anti-abortion just because of him... 

37 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Should and will are two different questions. Impeachment is not an act of justice, it is an act of politics and with the Republicans in clear majority it is highly unlikely Trump will be impeached.

Well the thing is most of the republicans do not know where they stand with Trump. No love lost. Just look at Mccain..

22 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Granted, Trump has his problems, 22,000 tweeted they wanted him killed, he may have some moles within the White House, I think there maybe 3, one he knows of and two he didn't and as far as respectability, I don't think he be much different than from Presidents since the WW2.

In three weeks his popularity has dropped to just 42%. The lowest amongst the recent presidents. That tells you something...

1 hour ago, kactus said:

Anyone know when this impeachment thing is happening?

I wish there was more coverage about his authoritarian tendecies before the election. He acts now like an authoritarian as a president.

As a president he has no respect the systems of government, no respect for the powers that are vested by the constitution in the legistlative branch and juidiciary and has insulted the judge by calling him "so called judge" on twitter.

Why wait for an impeachment? 

A coup could be on the horizon - certain libs are calling for it! :D

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, betsy said:

Why wait for an impeachment? 

A coup could be on the horizon - certain libs are calling for it! :D

Please provide a cite (a reputable cite) that says liberals are calling for a coup.

1 hour ago, Altai said:

I dont know what does " impeached" means but if it means "remove", ofcourse such a thing should not happend and this would cause a civil war in US and if such thing happens, we should give weapon and tactical support for Trump side. 

You mean just like the way it happened in Turkey to silence the opposition and put journalists in prison? Yeah, I can see the parallel..,

1 minute ago, kactus said:

You mean just like the way it happened in Turkey to silence the opposition and put journalists in prison? Yeah, I can see the parallel..,

Probably a good idea to silence the ones who are telling lies, and encouraging/ inciting violence against the state.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kactus said:

...Trump is doing a perfect job there, with fake news, chaos and confusion he has created...Self inflicted....

Trump is playing the media for a fool. While you people get excited about things that hardly matter, he's busy signing executive orders like they're going out of style. Protestors can bitch and whine about how rude he is, but that changes absolutely nothing. He;s done nothing worthy of impeachment at this point. Trump was elected in part for those very personality traits you abhor. BECAUSE he is rude. Nothing he's done is self-inflicted.

But rest assured, being POTUS means he can readily inflict pain onto others. With a mere word, even...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Trump is playing the media for a fool. While you people get excited about things that hardly matter, he's busy signing executive orders like they're going out of style. Protestors can bitch and whine about how rude he is, but that changes absolutely nothing. He;s done nothing worthy of impeachment at this point. Trump was elected in part for those very personality traits you abhor. BECAUSE he is rude. Nothing he's done is self-inflicted.

But rest assured, being POTUS means he can readily inflict pain onto others. With a mere word, even...

I thought maybe I was the only one catching on to this.  Trump wakes up and spins a shiny top for the media and then gets on with his day.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Squid said:

Please provide a cite (a reputable cite) that says liberals are calling for a coup.

Sarah Silverman calls for coup to oust Donald Trump

Comedian Sarah Silverman has asked Americans to "join the resistance" to oust the "mad King" Donald Trump.

She's joined a host of celebrities who have expressed their wish for Mr Trump to cease being president.

Ms Silverman, who backed Bernie Sanders then Hillary Clinton in the presidential race, posted her thoughts on Twitter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/03/sarah-silverman-calls-coup-oust-donald-trump/

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

If the 'shiny top' is something that borders on illegality, affects thousands of innocent people negatively, reduces other country's trust in the US, threatens cooperation from other countries, and ultimately creates a less secure and safe United States, then I think the media is focusing on exactly the right things.