Study finds Asian job applicants discriminated against in Canada.

H10

Hernanday you stated: "Well you (Rue) have no problem with it (racism) occuring in the schools when you wanted to force integration in the schools, so why not the work place rue? "

Your comment above is false as well as illogical.

To start with I have never stated I have no problem with bigotry let alone bigotry in public schools. That is utterly false. I have never stated or argued that. What I challenged with you is your belief that you should segregate blacks from whites in their own schools using the pretext of bigotry against blacks in public schools as your reason. What I have challenged is segregation being used as a remedy to respond to bigotry. I have argued segregation is necessarily based on a concept of bigotry and empowers bigots and gives them the very thing they want, the removal of those they discriminate from their schools. As such its not just illogical but its just out and out stupid playing right into the hands of  bigots.

Let's also make something clear-you Sir not I advocate  beliefs to impose onto people laws such as "affirmative action". You argue imposition and forced measures, not I. I don't and have never advocated the government must force your black children into a public school. That is an out and out falsehood you made.

What I will challenge is your use of public money to engage in segregated schools.  I have argued public money should be spent on PUBLIC schools  and public schools by definition should be neutral to all cultures, ethnicities, religions, etc.

Let's cut to the chase. Your response to me suggested certain groups are more worthy of the government discriminating in their favour than Jews. That is bigotry. It also shows how you do not hesitate to be bigoted against other minorities and fight over what you think are benefits. You play right into the hands of bigots.

You play one minority off against another like two starving dogs fighting over a sliver of meat the owner throws.

Its interesting how you and Taxme both couch your bigotry justifying it as necessary to protect whites and blacks.

Edited by Rue