Women to march against Trump.

On 1/22/2017 at 0:33 PM, Argus said:

What the hell, man? Trump should tweet out a message telling those women to get back to the kitchen and make him a sandwich!

On 1/23/2017 at 4:39 PM, Icebound said:

That is the whole point.   Women don't.  

But they also don't want a bunch of old, white men telling them what they can and cannot do.

Basically, it is as simple as that.

It is too bad that medical records are so meticulously protected.   It is not beyond the realm of possibility that,  of all those white men in the Oval Office, that some one in there had a family member that has had an abortion.

Yup, blame old whitey again. 

On 1/22/2017 at 1:38 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

The Canadian women are worried that they won't be able to jump in the car and cross the border for a quickie abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic...then go shopping at the mall.

So, when are these American and Canadian feminist women going to demonstrate against the evil of Islam and it's anti-women policy? Muslim women are treated like cattle. They have no rights. Would it be that these feminists might be to afraid to demonstrate against Islam because they may have to fear being called racist? I guess that it is much easier to just go after Trump(white guy)because they know that they can get away with it without fear of any backlash or being called racist.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, taxme said:

So, when are these American and Canadian feminist women going to demonstrate against the evil of Islam and it's anti-women policy? Muslim women are treated like cattle. They have no rights. Would it be that these feminists might be to afraid to demonstrate against Islam because they may have to fear being called racist? I guess that it is much easier to just go after Trump(white guy)because they know that they can get away with it without fear of any backlash or being called racist.  

Do Muslim women WANT Western feminists to demonstrate on their behalf?

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I ask because it seems to me that Islam's propaganda portrays Muslim women's desire for progress as a mimicry of the "West" and therefore offensive to their culture and religion.

The Quran specifically says that Muslims are not to take the unbelievers (Infidel/kuffar/etc) as friends or allies over Muslims. As well it says that if you adopt their ways, you become one of THEM.

I'll refrain from posting the verses for now.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:07 AM, Goddess said:

Do Muslim women WANT Western feminists to demonstrate on their behalf?

Maybe they would like that to happen. Having to walk around all covered up in a black halloween costume in a 100 degree heat would be something that I would not want to be forced to wear. But again, where are the feminists in all of this in North America or Europe? Here is a good opportunity to bash men even though I don't call muslim men, real men. They are more like slave owners.