Trudeau tour.

PIK

6 minutes ago, PIK said:

The left being tolerant is a myth. But you notice trudeau is not letting wynne near him on the ONT tour.

So you're saying it was right wingers who pushed for gay rights...   for women's rights...   ??

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, PIK said:

So we are going to send billions to California to save the world. How much more stupid can the left get in this country.

Right wingers are considering Kellie Leitch for Prime Minister.   You guys have definitely set new levels of stupidity.

2 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

Right wingers are considering Kellie Leitch for Prime Minister.   You guys have definitely set new levels of stupidity.

So. At least the conservatives are having a real convention to pick a leader and not a coronation like the liberals did and the Democrats tried to.

6 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

So you're saying it was right wingers who pushed for gay rights...   for women's rights...   ??

Harper did lots for both. Women should be pissed at the way Trudeau uses them for props and to make him look good. I would bet his old femminist line worked well for him in the bars at the ski resorts.

2 hours ago, The_Squid said:

What exactly has Leitch done or said which is so horrific that people should avoid her like the plague?

3 hours ago, Argus said:

What exactly has Leitch done or said which is so horrific that people should avoid her like the plague?

Nothing that you would disagree with.  But even her colleagues make a point in saying how extreme and whacky her views are.  Her trying to cash in on Trump's success says a lot about how whacky she is.  

20 hours ago, The_Squid said:

I am saying its dumb to label right or left wingers as pro or anti  gay/women/Jews/Christians/aliensfromouterspace.

This stereotyping of either side is dumb as hell.

To suggest there are no gay conservatives or no anti gay leftists is ridiculous.

This trying to slot people into designated stereotyped ways of thinking is  in my opinion intellectually lazy.

Let's get to the point. Justin Trudeau uses hetero and homo sexual lifestyles as props.  He uses his wife and 3 children as props. He uses his role of conventional husband as a prop. At the very same time he brings homosexual couples with his family on conflict of interest elitist vacations and makes a point of using gay pride as a photo op. He makes a point of telling the world how pro gay he is.

He's the one making  pro gay posturing as well as  conventional marriage posturing  as political props..

He insists on using his family and gays as props like he does Syrian refugees and now Canadians on his controlled tour where no one can ask him about his elitist vacation.

He's a two bit photo op phony posing and shaking hands and controlling incoming questions.

He is not transparent and he is no man of the people and his shtick has warn off. His ;little jaunts about the nation slumming it with the masses is probably his last. I think he has caught on. More and more people are not shaking his hand or hugging him. His little fantasy world of being adored by all is coming to a loud end.

You want stereotypes. Kelly Lietch and Justin Trudeau, they both   appearsfirst stage into sexual reassignment.  Your NDP leader at the moment is a raving drag queen. There now that we are done, let's just come to grips (get it) with the fact that all politicians are sexually confused and that is why they run for office.

Regards, Dr. Rue Fraud I mean Freud

Edited by Rue

13 hours ago, The_Squid said:

Nothing that you would disagree with.  But even her colleagues make a point in saying how extreme and whacky her views are.  Her trying to cash in on Trump's success says a lot about how whacky she is.  

Her colleagues are mostly losers driven by a desperation to garner ethnic votes to support their candidacy.

14 hours ago, The_Squid said:

Her colleagues are running for the same job, of course they will attack. But leitch never did say anything racist or bad or ignorant, all she said was to screen people better. 

57 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

This tour is nothing more than political garbage. He's going to go around the country to say he's listening, then just do whatever the hell he wants anyway. That MyDemocracy.ca survey was trash. And if he was actually listening to the electorate, he would have added the oversight to Bill C-51 as promised, but has done squat on that file.

Agreed on all fronts - but this is exactly what I expected from them.

3 hours ago, Smallc said:

Agreed on all fronts - but this is exactly what I expected from them.

It wasn't any different than Harper, except Trudeau is much more personable and actually takes questions in press conferences.  It's still politics....    

13 hours ago, The_Squid said:

It wasn't any different than Harper, except Trudeau is much more personable and actually takes questions in press conferences.  It's still politics....    

And the same BS answers. Look at last nite when the english lady asked him about the lack of english services in health and he answers her in french. He should have just walked down to her and elbowed her in the face. And how he understands about being a immigrant because his grandfather was one. Or even just speaking french last nite and no english, tells us alot. HGis father ripped the soul out of english canada ,but saved quebec culture. I never understood how a english canadians could vote for someone that hated the english. People can keep claiming trudeau knows what he doing,but he does not and harper was 100 times the leader he will ever be. You can now say hello to PM O'leary.

Edited by PIK

37 minutes ago, PIK said:

And the same BS answers. Look at last nite when the english lady asked him about the lack of english services in health and he answers her in french

He should have answered her in English and French.  That would have been better.

He's not wrong though - the official language of Quebec is French.

23 minutes ago, Smallc said:

He should have answered her in English and French.  That would have been better.

He's not wrong though - the official language of Quebec is French.

Every time he does something stupid a liberal finds some way to twist either what he said or the context he said it in.  Yes, the official language of Quebec is French, however, there are people, even in Quebec, who don't speak French, i know eh, hard to believe.  It's incredibly rude to do what he did, frankly this isn't new, he's already told us that he thinks Quebec is superior to the rest of the country.  Just a few minutes ago he said this,   "I’m very proud that Quebec has such a prominent role in the federal government. It’s been a long while" Yes, poor Quebec, so hard done by.

It's clear where his allegiances lie.  Anyway, Curses and elbows, private dinners with communist billionaires, free vacations from lobbyists, it's all fine, look at that hair. Not ready, never was, never will be.

5 minutes ago, poochy said:

Every time he does something stupid a liberal finds some way to twist either what he said or the context he said it in.  Yes, the official language of Quebec is French, however, there are people, even in Quebec, who don't speak French, i know eh, hard to believe.  It's incredibly rude to do what he did,

And I disagree with what he did - I just find it to be a very minor issue.

8 minutes ago, Smallc said:

And I disagree with what he did - I just find it to be a very minor issue.

Everything he does is a minor issue with you and if harper did the same it would not be a minor issue with you. Harper showed respect to all french citizens by always speaking french 1st no matter where in the world he was.

1 minute ago, PIK said:

Everything he does is a minor issue with you and if harper did the same it would not be a minor issue with you. 

Actually, I'm probably the last person you should say that to, because it isn't true.