UN Resolution 2334 to block Israeli settlements.

wulf42

1 hour ago, Canadianjim said:

Currently the "State of Palestine" is officially recognized by the United Nations as a Non-Member Observer State, a status granted on November 29. 2012. The only other geographic entity currently holding this status is the Holy See (Vatican), while Switzerland held the status until 2002.

The United Nations didn't exist in 1917 either....so much for that Balfour idea, eh ?

Canada's ruling Liberal government doesn't have the balls to take on Israel like John Kerry did...

The Liberal government is reiterating its support for a two-state solution in the Middle East but did not go to the same extent as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in strongly denouncing Israeli settlement-building following a stinging rebuke from the UN.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-steer-clear-of-kerrys-israel-comments-reiterate-support-for-two-state-solution/article33452653/

20 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

In 1967...the Gaza Strip was part of Egypt and the so-called West Bank was part of Jordan.

Yasser Arafat was born in Cairo.

Cairo is in Egypt.

So if you were dispossessed of your home and future heritage your response would be to change the subject?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

So if you were dispossessed of your home and future heritage your response would be to change the subject?

No actually its to remind you that when Jews were disposed of their homes and heritage they had no choice but to flee to Israel.

21 hours ago, Canadianjim said:

Well i'll tell you what I do know.

The world agrees with me.

Germans agree with me.

France agrees with me.

Britain agrees with me.

The united nations agrees with me.

Most of America agrees with me.

As a matter of fact the only people that disagree with me are the  same people who told the  world Iraq had wmds. Then proceeded to cinvade, torture and kill hundreds of thousands of people on a lie.. That's what I know.

The above is nonsensical. You speak only for yourself and your political agenda which at this point speaks loudly.

Now let's deal with two Jewish smeers you engaged in.

You made the smeer and I quote;  "Why do you think America Jews don't support the republicans"

Well what I think is a Canadian would not use the expression "America Jews" .

What I also know is that;

1- In the 2012 presidential election, support for Democrats fell by 9 percentage while support for Republicans increased by the same percentage; the American Jewish vote for President Barack Obama fell from 78 percent to 69 percent in 2012;

2-Obama’s opponent in 2008, John McCain, received the support of 21 percent of Jewish;

3-Mitt Romney increased that share to 30 percent in 2012.

4- Israelis favored Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in the 2012 United States presidential election by a 57 percent to 22 percent margin.

source for 1,2 3:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/214135-gop-sees-signs-of-jewish-voters-drifting-away-from-democrats

source for 4:

http://thehill.com/policy/international/264609-romney-polls-far-ahead-of-obama-in-israelr 4:

Next you made the anti semitic insult we Jews think we are better than others.

You in fact stated:

"After all it's God's chosen people. How could they be wrong? I know what religion does and so do you. You just happen to believe yours is the  "true one".. "

Traditional Jews believe we entered into an agreement with God that if we worship God through a collective, God will retain a promise to remember us as a collective. The word is promise or covenant not chosen as in the word in English.The concept was created at a time when Jews as a people were threated with extinction from other feuding tribes and from civil war from within. It was a concept used to create a glue to keep the Hebrews united, no more, no less.

If you knew anything about Judaism which you clearly do not, you would understand when reading the Torah, rest of the Old Testament, Torah, Kabbalah and the numerous Rabbinical commentaries on all of the above, Judaism defines other religious beliefs as equal and this is why Jews unlike Muslims or Christians do not convert people. People must come on their own. We can't proselytize.  More importantly because of that in Zionism, Muslims and Christians are allowed to opt out of any laws pertaining to their religious beliefs and have their own religious courts. Its why the Bahaiis have their national headquarters and main Temple in Haifa.

You also smeered ALL Christians. You stated and I quote:

"I don't smear all Christians as Nazis. Never did."

..then two sentences later stated:

"Christians condoning every atrocity because they believe God wants them to."

Now I find that interesting because while you are quick to insult all Christians and Jews, not a peep about Islam.

I find that interesting because you did state:

"But if you want to know my religious affiliation, I'll be happy to clarify it for you. I despise all religions equally."

Really. For someone who selects out only Christians and Jews to smeer you sure as hell haven't shown you despise all religions equally.

In fact if you did, if your belief is that all religions are equally as bad you would have also pointed out Islam as is liable as Christianity and Judaism for problems.

You didn't in fact you have gone out of your way and quite intentionally to show only hatred for 2 religions.

The Messiah like reference of yourself, uh no, you aint no Messiah. You speak for no one but yourself.

THE MESSIAH

Moses

Muhammed

Jesus

I think that's the three

y'all claim to be

well you know it don't male much difference to me

cuz  you just ooze  plain ol' hate and misery

hey I don't doubt you live in a cave

but yer just another shmuck who needs a shave

Edited by Rue

On 12/31/2016 at 4:36 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Uh...no. The PLO is a terrorist organization that hates all Jews. Their end-game is the destruction of the Jewish State.

But, I do recognize that you're a Jihad/Hamas/PLO supporter rather than an Israel supporter like myself. So you are expected to give the usual BS lines on demand.

That's some good slander there. If you can't win an argument toss out insults. It's the DoP way!

19 hours ago, Rue said:

The above is nonsensical. You speak only for yourself and your political agenda which at this point speaks loudly.

Now let's deal with two Jewish smeers you engaged in.

You made the smeer and I quote;  "Why do you think America Jews don't support the republicans"

Well what I think is a Canadian would not use the expression "America Jews" .

What I also know is that;

1- In the 2012 presidential election, support for Democrats fell by 9 percentage while support for Republicans increased by the same percentage; the American Jewish vote for President Barack Obama fell from 78 percent to 69 percent in 2012;

2-Obama’s opponent in 2008, John McCain, received the support of 21 percent of Jewish;

3-Mitt Romney increased that share to 30 percent in 2012.

4- Israelis favored Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in the 2012 United States presidential election by a 57 percent to 22 percent margin.

source for 1,2 3:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/214135-gop-sees-signs-of-jewish-voters-drifting-away-from-democrats

source for 4:

http://thehill.com/policy/international/264609-romney-polls-far-ahead-of-obama-in-israelr 4:

Next you made the anti semitic insult we Jews think we are better than others.

You in fact stated:

"After all it's God's chosen people. How could they be wrong? I know what religion does and so do you. You just happen to believe yours is the  "true one".. "

Traditional Jews believe we entered into an agreement with God that if we worship God through a collective, God will retain a promise to remember us as a collective. The word is promise or covenant not chosen as in the word in English.The concept was created at a time when Jews as a people were threated with extinction from other feuding tribes and from civil war from within. It was a concept used to create a glue to keep the Hebrews united, no more, no less.

If you knew anything about Judaism which you clearly do not, you would understand when reading the Torah, rest of the Old Testament, Torah, Kabbalah and the numerous Rabbinical commentaries on all of the above, Judaism defines other religious beliefs as equal and this is why Jews unlike Muslims or Christians do not convert people. People must come on their own. We can't proselytize.  More importantly because of that in Zionism, Muslims and Christians are allowed to opt out of any laws pertaining to their religious beliefs and have their own religious courts. Its why the Bahaiis have their national headquarters and main Temple in Haifa.

You also smeered ALL Christians. You stated and I quote:

"I don't smear all Christians as Nazis. Never did."

..then two sentences later stated:

"Christians condoning every atrocity because they believe God wants them to."

Now I find that interesting because while you are quick to insult all Christians and Jews, not a peep about Islam.

I find that interesting because you did state:

"But if you want to know my religious affiliation, I'll be happy to clarify it for you. I despise all religions equally."

Really. For someone who selects out only Christians and Jews to smeer you sure as hell haven't shown you despise all religions equally.

In fact if you did, if your belief is that all religions are equally as bad you would have also pointed out Islam as is liable as Christianity and Judaism for problems.

You didn't in fact you have gone out of your way and quite intentionally to show only hatred for 2 religions.

The Messiah like reference of yourself, uh no, you aint no Messiah. You speak for no one but yourself.

THE MESSIAH

Moses

Muhammed

Jesus

I think that's the three

y'all claim to be

well you know it don't male much difference to me

cuz  you just ooze  plain ol' hate and misery

hey I don't doubt you live in a cave

but yer just another shmuck who needs a shave

Your critical thinking skills are none existent. "Quote mining" out of context  is perhaps the most juvenile from of discussion that there is. However you probably don't know that do you? Maybe some night school would help you catch up. Until then i suggest you stick to one comment i made and criticize it on it's merit not your distortion.

5 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Your critical thinking skills are none existent. "Quote mining" out of context  is perhaps the most juvenile from of discussion that there is. However you probably don't know that do you? Maybe some night school would help you catch up. Until then i suggest you stick to one comment i made and criticize it on it's merit not your distortion.

Not to butt in, but anyone who despises all religions equally has no right to tell anyone else about "critical thinking skills".

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction - Blaise Pascal

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Not to but in, but anyone who despises all religions equally has no right to tell anyone else about "critical thinking skills".

Actually it confirms my neutrality. Listening to one religion tell another what is right is laughable on it's face.

Edited by Canadianjim

2 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Actually it confirms my neutrality. Listening too one religion tell another what is right is laughable on it's face.

That actually doesn't have anything to do with my comment, quoted there. Lots of religious stuff is laughable, but that worthy of being despised isn't.

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction - Blaise Pascal

2 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

History says otherwise.

What, laughable = despisable. 

Well, it's an odd opinion, but one you're certainly entitled to.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, bcsapper said:

What, laughable = despisable. 

Well, it's an odd opinion, but one you're certainly entitled to.

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.

-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canadianjim said:

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.

-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

Oh absolutely.  But you said you despised all religions equally.

Again, a very odd opinion to have.

Edited by bcsapper

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to call Hamas what you like. I prefer 'terrorists'.

I call all people ho commit atrocities terrorist. Even the Israeli settlers who made a 16 year old palestinian boy drink gasoline and then set him on fire, burning him to death from the  inside out. You don't believe that's terrorism?.