UN Resolution 2334 to block Israeli settlements.

wulf42

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Maybe, but I don't think you'll find a lot of support for Israeli settlements in the West.

Understood, but it seems the UN has become one sided focusing more on Israel and not much else. I think you are going to see now more than ever the UN will have less and less influence on other Countries, eventually it will cease to exist as Countries drop out.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Maybe, but I don't think you'll find a lot of support for Israeli settlements in the West.

Who cares?

Let's ask Germany how they felt about handing over East Prussia and Pomerania to Poland complete with ethnic cleansing. The Arabs lost and they're very sore losers. I'd kick 'em again if they try anything clever like launching yet another war on Israel. Kick 'em HARD.

1 minute ago, herples said:

No army just the UN and International Law. 

Israel will play the OIC controlled UN fake game only so long. Islam is on the march everywhere. Israel won't roll-over just to satisfy leftists and Islam's supporters.

So no...they're not going to leave. It's theirs...the Jews...not the Muslim's.

5 minutes ago, herples said:

It's also the Palestinians land according to the UN. According to the UN the Israelis and Palestinians should share it.

"Palestinians" were invented at the Khartoum Conference by the Muslims...1967. This after LOSING their war on Israel.

Go back to Egypt and Jordan respectively.

4 minutes ago, herples said:

As usual your link does not back up your assertion that Palestinians were invented at the the conference.

Meh...you're free to believe the Palestinians are an ancient people who've been part of the landscape since the dawn of time itself. Israel knows the real story behind Arafat and his uncle Hajj Amin.

38 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meh...you're free to believe the Palestinians are an ancient people who've been part of the landscape since the dawn of time itself. Israel knows the real story behind Arafat and his uncle Hajj Amin.

You are putting words in my mouth I never claimed the Palestinians are an ancient people and your immature way of arguing does not help your position neither is your engaging in historical revisionism with claiming the Hajj as being the sole figure to everything Israel and Palestine.

Edited by herples

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

"Palestinians" were invented at the Khartoum Conference by the Muslims...1967. This after LOSING their war on Israel.

Go back to Egypt and Jordan respectively.

The only logical answer to such thing is, let's erase those israeli bastards from the surface of earth. Lucky for them, you are too insignificant to be taken seriously.

The americans will always protect Israel but, not at all cost. The message is very clear. They have enough of this shitty attitude. Israel has to stop. The americans were ok with Israel taking the irremediable presence advantage in Jérusalem but, not a total ethnic cleansing like they are slowly doing.

Winning a war does not grant you the right to eject people off the land they are living for several generations. It's not a board game, it's real life.

I think the israel leaders are very stupid. If there are no more palestinians in israel and they clean up the place. It will just increase the will of Israel haters to just nuke the place. They won't even have to sacrifice any of their own. It's about time that Israel starts to learn to get along and that is also the opinion of alot of israelians. Except the extremists, as usual.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Israel could smoke any UN Army fielded...generally.

Israel would be infinitely better off if it could live in peace with its neighbors. I'm not saying that's necessarily possible given the degree of Jew hatred among its neighbors, but adding Jews to the West bank in a slow drip fashion is only making those enemies happy. It gives them a great continuing bat to beat Israel with, and helps goad their populations into glaring at Israel and not the incompetent dictators currently in charge of the Arab world.

Sooner or later one of those frenzied religious maniacs is going to get hold of nukes, either from North Korea or Pakistan or wherever, and set them off in Israel. Israel really needs to do something to calm things.