Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

Nope. I think if someones from Russia was intervened with elections in US, it was Snowden and his girl friend. I think he is an agent who have been sent to Russia by US and he use Lavabit to communicate with his country.

Edited by Altai

1 hour ago, Altai said:

Nope. I think if someones from Russia was intervened with elections in US, it was Snowden and his girl friend. I think he is an agent who have been sent to Russia by US and he use Lavabit to communicate with his country.

Why don't we ask the Americans who r on this forum.....did Russia make u vote for Trump??

On 10.02.2017 at 11:29 PM, ?Impact said:

He was trained sat area 51

I think he is one of the most talented men that US intelligence can use to leak secret infos from Russia. It is just a scenario that he hijacs secret documents of US, he leaks secret infos of US and US hates him etc etc etc. I think he use some special softwares to connect with US and only a few persons from NSA can contact with him. Yesterday a Russian official said that Russia is not keeping Snowden under surveillance and they dont care his plans. So this means Russia is going to deliver Snowden to US but I dont think that US will accept to take him back.

On 1/5/2017 at 10:55 AM, Smallc said:

Why would they - Republicans and Democrats with far more information than you - all be saying so, then?

Why should you trust that information? Considering the bogus information that lead to the Iraq invasion of 2006. The take down of Syria, Libya, and other M.E. nations. The Saudi's have more influence over any US POTUS election than Russia EVER would have.

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2017 at 7:43 AM, GostHacked said:

Why should you trust that information? Considering the bogus information that lead to the Iraq invasion of 2006. The take down of Syria, Libya, and other M.E. nations. The Saudi's have more influence over any US POTUS election than Russia EVER would have.

Gosthacked, you must learn to read between the lines. What if Putin is in bed with the globalists? Think about it.

One of the empirical laws of the current period of transition to a multipolar world is being confirmed – concentration of events to the dates of the change of astronomical seasons, which has symbolic significance in all world religions and civilizations. Even now, a series of events have occurred towards the spring equinox, closing the period of vacillation and disorder after the end of the elections in the United States.

This confusion and uncertainties in the elites of big and small Nations was associated with a complete lack of understanding of what is happening, where the curve can turn.

On the one hand, Trump is forced to toughen the rhetoric in favor of the Military Industrial Complex and Israel for the approval of his Cabinet by the republican majority. On the other hand, globalists threatened with impeachment, Afro-Maidan, sabotage, external isolation, and McCarthyism turned inside out to prevent the realization of this rigid rhetoric.

As a result, the newest status quo was confirmed “neither yours, nor ours”.

In the hands of globalists remained such levers as the Fed. The last decision to raise the interest rate with a promise to continue in that direction has no economic basis in the form of any kind of revival of the real economy. It is unlikely that someone takes seriously embellished statistics of unemployment, which the Fed relied on. So the motive for this decision is purely political and is also called upon to restore balance after a forced tilt to the right during the Cabinet approval period.

Along with that the Trump’s administration was absolved from most of the responsibility for the failure of promises to support industry and the sharp increase in infrastructure spending. That is, the growth will happen and the return of jobs in the hand-picked management mode of non-economic arrangements with corporations will also happen, but not at all on the promised populist scale.

Only very naive observers could have the idea that retired General Flynn, who openly interacted with Putin’s RT, was nominated by Trump’s headquarters for a long time, and not as a bargaining chip in political negotiations.

The most interesting in this whole story with Flynn is the exposure of the back channels of communication between the American and Russian intelligence services, which in due time helped to make a decision and implement the Crimea operation. But this same exposure means turning over the page in the relations of the intelligence services after the returned courtesy during the Trump’s election.

An exemplary “hybrid” operation on deterrence on the domestic political front was held in Oroville. A sign of this was a massive injection of panic rumors about a possible catastrophe on the background of a disturbing TV picture, but without the presence of a real danger.

Meanwhile, for Californian democratic politicians from Sacramento, which lies downstream, and even for saboteur judges of the 9th district from San Francisco, the threat of evacuation and the termination of work for several months was quite real and effective.

It seems that after the introduction of the state of emergency by the Feds, the parties to an internal political dispute quickly concluded a deal, and the democrats stopped inserting procedural sticks into the wheels of Cabinet confirmation.

At the same time in California itself, protest activity has sharply decreased. Oroville is also one of the centers of the influential Chinese Diaspora. Meanwhile, China was an interested party in restraining Trump and maximizing the delay in the formation of his administration.

So deterrence with very rigid “hybrid” methods marked the boundaries of interference of external players in internal political conflicts. That what a small, but urgent intervention in the repair of the concrete spillway, could achieve.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/21/2017 at 8:43 PM, Cum Laude said:

Gosthacked, you must learn to read between the lines. What if Putin is in bed with the globalists? Think about it.

I've been reading in between the lines for years, but when I point that out I am called a nut.

Putin IS in bed with the globalists. Just like the leader of China and leaders of many many nations. It's a show for us to rage against each other about while they collectively screw all of us and their own.

• 1 month later...

Russian hacks of the US electoral system were 'far wider' than previously reported. And that's just what is known now. And according to testimony from Comey last week Russia is far from finished. That was the warmup as they figured out how to get into the disparate systems around America and how best to influence the election. 

Using evidence from the Illinois computer banks, federal agents were able to develop digital “signatures” -- among them, Internet Protocol addresses used by the attackers -- to spot the hackers at work.

The signatures were then sent through Homeland Security alerts and other means to every state. Thirty-seven states reported finding traces of the hackers in various systems, according to one of the people familiar with the probe. In two others -- Florida and California -- those traces were found in systems run by a private contractor managing critical election systems.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-13/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections

• 2 weeks later...

The US is doing very little to prepare for or stop the Russians from hacking the next election. Why? Because Trump doesn't care if Russia hacks the US election since he presumes they will be doing it to help him. I wonder if that borders on treason...

Top intelligence officials have raised alarm about Russia's cyberattacks, calling them a "major threat" to the US election system. In public hearings on Capitol Hill and classified briefings behind closed doors, intelligence officials have drawn the same conclusions: Russia launched an unprecedented attack on America's electoral process during the 2016 presidential campaign and -- barring a full-throated response from the US -- the Russians are almost certain to do so again.
It's a warning some fear the White House isn't taking seriously.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-06-09/us-isnt-doing-enough-to-stop-russian-election-hacking-in-2018-2020

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

The US is doing very little to prepare for or stop the Russians from hacking the next election. Why? Because Trump doesn't care if Russia hacks the US election since he presumes they will be doing it to help him. I wonder if that borders on treason...

Just ask Barack Obama....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Turns out that Russians hacking a U.S. election is about Obama...not Trump.

"I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

:lol:

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

Russian didn't do any hacking, it was Seth Rich because he  knew that the CLINTONS were doing illegally things, so he hacked the DCN TO PROVE HIS CLAIM but he told too many people what he was doing and was taken out # 34 for the Clintons and they got help from Obama to cover it up. The republican overseer knows all this and more and he has ordered investigations into the CLINTON, OBAMA, LORETTA LYNCH, RICE and many more. The Russian MAY have been doing some things but they didn't do any hackinmg and why would RUSSIA  goes against CLINTON when it was she who sold them  the aluminum or whatever the RUSSIAN wanted. Just watch this summer if and when the dems start falling apart and the truth comes out, the viloence  that will be in the streets.

On 6/28/2017 at 5:07 PM, Topaz said:

Russian didn't do any hacking, it was Seth Rich because he  knew that the CLINTONS were doing illegally things, so he hacked the DCN TO PROVE HIS CLAIM but he told too many people what he was doing and was taken out # 34 for the Clintons and they got help from Obama to cover it up. The republican overseer knows all this and more and he has ordered investigations into the CLINTON, OBAMA, LORETTA LYNCH, RICE and many more. The Russian MAY have been doing some things but they didn't do any hackinmg and why would RUSSIA  goes against CLINTON when it was she who sold them  the aluminum or whatever the RUSSIAN wanted. Just watch this summer if and when the dems start falling apart and the truth comes out, the viloence  that will be in the streets.

I think it was actually uranium.  Aluminum tin foil hats are what she sold her voters.

10 minutes ago, Topaz said:

When did Putin admit ti it? I've only heard him say he didn't and he has enough problems in his own country to care about the USA elections.

He admits to what he has termed "patriot hackers", but says they were not state sponsored. It seems doubtful though that anybody without a high level connection would have the capability to do that. 

On 7/7/2017 at 9:28 AM, Topaz said:

IF Russia did or didn't , we will soon find out because Mueller has ask the DCN for their server and they said NO...under no circumstances NO. Now Mueller is really wondering why.

Oh I doubt he's wondering why a political party would not want to turn over a server containing all their plans, information, strategizing and contacts to a government official when the government is in the hands of another political party. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

His son admits he met with Russian officials who were offering dirt on Hilary. But we're supposed to believe this was all done behind the back of Good Ole Dad. 

Who actually believes this plausible deniability BS? 

For Trump supporters, it doesn't matter. In fact, even if you prove there was collusion it wouldn't matter. 

2 hours ago, Boges said:

His son admits he met with Russian officials who were offering dirt on Hilary. But we're supposed to believe this was all done behind the back of Good Ole Dad. 

Who actually believes this plausible deniability BS? 

Well if they had evidence that Trump was involved, then it would be an open/shut case.  Like when Obama was caught on a live mic telling the Russian president that he'd have more flexibility to negotiate on missile defense AFTER the 2012 election.  Then you'd really have something, and look how that turned out for Obama, I mean the press crucified him, and he lost that election.