Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

Here how stupid this alleged Russian hacking is  : 

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/exclusive-ip-address-at-ontario-power-utility-linked-to-alleged-russian-hacking-1.3226290

Hydro One told CTV News that it takes cyber-security seriously and “the address in question is not an active IP address at Hydro One, nor is it connected to the power system.”

I don't think Russian is connected either and here's why. This person, I 'll call "grapevine" says it was a US citizen working for the feds that gave  WikiLeaks the info. and  so when Julian says he never got from Russia, ITS  TRUE, IT WAS A 3RD PARTY. and that party turn up dead this past summer.  Now, I'm told that the US is building up military against Russia because they want to stop Trump from being President and by doing this  a President can stop the swearing in IF they its national security or another war. Watch what  activities take place before Jan.20th.

2 hours ago, Smallc said:

Why would they - Republicans and Democrats with far more information than you - all be saying so, then?

Why anyone would want to hack/rig the US election so that Trump would triumph should be painfully obvious. A buffoon with a real capacity for leaving discord and dysfunction in his wake in charge of America can only be a good thing to America's enemies.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Why anyone would want to hack/rig the US election so that Trump would triumph should be painfully obvious. A buffoon with a real capacity for leaving discord and dysfunction in his wake in charge of America can only be a good thing to America's enemies.

The left's Muslim allies will just have to wait longer to subjugate our countries. There's no stopping Islam...

So Trump's transition team brought on board former CIA director James Woolsey as their adviser on intelligence. And then completely ignored him. Apparently Trump knows more about intelligence (and hacking, and ISIS) than the professionals anyway, and what he doesn't know he can learn on Alex Jones or Infowars. So Woolsey quit yesterday, not wanting his name associated with the Trump team.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/former-cia-director-james-woolsey-quits-donald-trumps-transition-team-because-hes-been-ignored

On 1/5/2017 at 0:19 PM, eyeball said:

I think it's great....some elites in Canada are freaking out >  "Donald Trump is an existential threat to Canada".

That's what happens when you become so dependent on a "rogue superpower", right ?

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I think it's great....some elites in Canada are freaking out >  "Donald Trump is an existential threat to Canada".

That's what happens when you become so dependent on a "rogue superpower", right ?

Why don't you tell us, it's your boy cozyed up to Trump.

Edited by Michael Hardner
spelling

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Ever since 9/11 and the invasion  Iraq the CIA creditability is "0", people are not a brainwashed  as in years past but they do have to beware of the CIA  programing their brains to do their bidding.

I don't know about that.  I think people have an outdated view of intelligence agencies, coloured by television and the movies.  I imagine their work is extraordinarily difficult, and they simply can't be right all the time.  As with other things, the outcomes of their being right or wrong are often never generally known.

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Ever since 9/11 and the invasion  Iraq the CIA creditability is "0", people are not a brainwashed  as in years past but they do have to beware of the CIA  programing their brains to do their bidding.

If the CIA has ZERO credibility why do you even believe there's such a thing as ISIS?

1 hour ago, cybercoma said:

You can read the declassified report above as well.

I believe they'll patiently explain to you that the whole intelligence service is working for the sore-loser DNC and we won't have intelligence reports we can trust until Putin takes over. 

36 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I believe they'll patiently explain to you that the whole intelligence service is working for the sore-loser DNC and we won't have intelligence reports we can trust until Putin takes over. 

Did you read the report? From it, I don't see any evidence of collusion between Putin and Trump, nor any indication that Putin so much favored Trump, but more so disliked Clinton and Obama for past slights and perceived attempts to undermine his own government....likewise, said report didn't give any indication of the actual effectiveness of Putin's influence campaign.......ergo, if said report is Holy Writ, your continued suggestion that Trump is but Putin's puppet in still unsupported.

2 hours ago, cybercoma said:

If the CIA has ZERO credibility why do you even believe there's such a thing as ISIS?

Or Iraqi WMDs?

What is interesting, in this report is the differing opinions between the CIA and FBI versus the NSA, with the later not sharing the same level of confidence in said report.......the NSA is more reliant upon actual signals intelligence (ie actual transmitted conversations), versus the CIA/FBI, both more reliant upon human intelligence (ie spies)........Human intelligence, largely in the form of the actual Iraqi Foreign Minister ( Naji Sabri), lubricated by a ~quarter of a million dollars, resulted in the US believing Saddam held hundreds of tons of chemical weapons........

Yay human intelligence!!!!! 

15 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Trump's continued denial of the evidence against Putin is proof enough for me. 

Huh?

“I had a constructive meeting and conversation with the leaders of the Intelligence Community this afternoon. I have tremendous respect for the work and service done by the men and women of this community to our great nation.

“While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines. There were attempts to hack the Republican National Committee, but the RNC had strong hacking defenses and the hackers were unsuccessful.

“Whether it is our government, organizations, associations or businesses we need to aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks. I will appoint a team to give me a plan within 90 days of taking office. The methods, tools and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm. Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

2 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

You should probably get someone else to read it to you and explain it for you then.

No need, I've read it.......perhaps you should reread my post that you quoted a snippet from.......ain't context a bitch. :lol:

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

Exactly. Notice how he still trying to deflect from Russia by equating his/their hacking with China's and everybody else's and trying to downplay the specific election hacking. Not at all suspicious!

Is he? Or could it be (he was) given the entire classified report, not the one given to the public, and his statement reflects that..........but by all means, highlight the portion of the report that suggested Trump is Putin's stooge..........

4 minutes ago, Derek 2.0 said:

Is he? Or could it be (he was) given the entire classified report, not the one given to the public, and his statement reflects that..........but by all means, highlight the portion of the report that suggested Trump is Putin's stooge..........

I never said it did. It just confirmed as wrong the excuse you gave for him denying his/Putin's involvement.