Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

On 12/16/2016 at 9:34 AM, Wilber said:

And where is their evidence? 

Ask them?  Myself personally, I believe that the website reports real news, not fake news. So, what they are reporting, can you prove that it is false? 

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The Alt-Left is going nuts in the final hours before EC voting in each state.

Funny part is that the Alt-Left helped Trump win.

Hopefully when Trump becomes the President all this cry baby loser nonsense by the democrats will come to an end. Then let them go buy a big crying towel, and go cry on grandmas shoulder.  

On 2016-12-14 at 7:43 PM, Omni said:

I'm betting you will get your "little more" when the report comes out next week.

It amazes me that a bunch of "B" list actors who couldn't convince democrats to vote are now trying to convince people to betray their constituents and vote against "the people".

Edited by Hal 9000

1 minute ago, Hal 9000 said:

Who cares who got more overall votes, that was not the rules of the game.  You can't punish Trump because Hillary played the wrong game.

I can't punish Trump but the EC can, and I can understand anyone, even Repubs. having serious concerns about having such a loose cannon leading their nation for the next four years.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I can't punish Trump but the EC can, and I can understand anyone, even Repubs. having serious concerns about having such a loose cannon leading their nation for the next four years.

But they won't...and you know they won't...and, why should they?  So, why bother?  These "celebs" are showing that they've learned nothing, they still just don't get it - it's embarrassing just watching them.  

The rules were set, the game was played and Hillary lost - get over it!  

4 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

But they won't...and you know they won't...and, why should they?  So, why bother?  These "celebs" are showing that they've learned nothing, they still just don't get it - it's embarrassing just watching them.  

Why should they? Have you listened to anything Trump has said or who the people are who he wants in his cabinet? If you had, you would have some idea as to why they should.

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

Why should they? Have you listened to anything Trump has said or who the people are who he wants in his cabinet? If you had, you would have some idea as to why they should.

I've listened, and Ive heard that Trump wants to defeat Isis and has hired the right people to do that.  I've heard that he wants to focus on economy and jobs and has hired the people to do that too.  I've also heard that he doesn't want any part of "Nation Building" (AKA Overthrowing other governments) - that has to be a step forward, right?  I'll admit that putting a chinese woman in charge of transportation is a little curious, but it is what it is.

P.S - Had he Bolton as SOS, you'd be screaming "warmonger".

Edited by Hal 9000

I've listened, and Ive heard that Trump wants to defeat Isis and has hired the right people to do that.  I've heard that he wants to focus on economy and jobs and has hired the people to do that too.  I've also heard that he doesn't want any part of "Nation Building" (AKA Overthrowing other governments) - that has to be a step forward, right?  I'll admit that putting a chinese woman in charge of transportation is a little curios, but it is what it is.

P.S - Had he Bolton as SOS, you'd be screaming "warmonger".

He has no friggin' idea of how to defeat ISIS. Unless he just wants to carpet bomb the entire ME. He has appointed a group of elites who certainly don't plan in the slightest way to "stand up to the elites". He plans to focus on HIS economy, and F everybody else. Damn near everyone of his appointees is questionable. And the man seems to have an IQ roughly equivalent to normal room temperature and so I can only assume he appeals to same.

31 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Man, it's the funniest thing!  This wall to wall anti-Trump nonsense is exactly why the left lost the election.  People don't like having opinions shoved in their faces.  So since that strategy worked so well, the left is using the same losing strategy on the EC.  They're going to turn them off too.  

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

He has no friggin' idea of how to defeat ISIS. Unless he just wants to carpet bomb the entire ME. He has appointed a group of elites who certainly don't plan in the slightest way to "stand up to the elites". He plans to focus on HIS economy, and F everybody else. Damn near everyone of his appointees is questionable. And the man seems to have an IQ roughly equivalent to normal room temperature and so I can only assume he appeals to same.

It's not about Trump knowing what he's doing, the problem is; you people don't know what he's doing - and really, that's been your problem all along.  That's why all you lefties and the media thought Hillary would win by a landslide. 

It's not about Trump knowing what he's doing, the problem is; you people don't know what he's doing - and really, that's been your problem all along.  That's why all you lefties and the media thought Hillary would win by a landslide. 

Pretty obvious neither lefties or righties know what he is doing.

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

Pretty obvious neither lefties or righties know what he is doing.

You people insisted that he didn't know what he was doing during the primaries - and he clearly did.  You said the same thing during the general election, yet he was right again.  You called him delusional for thinking he was ahead - he again was right.  Trump has been right about everything he's done, and yet here you are again claiming that he doesn't know what he's doing.  Maybe, just maybe...like every other time, he's right and you are wrong.   

2 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

You people insisted that he didn't know what he was doing during the primaries - and he clearly did.  You said the same thing during the general election, yet he was right again.  You called him delusional for thinking he was ahead - he again was right.  Trump has been right about everything he's done, and yet here you are again claiming that he doesn't know what he's doing.  Maybe, just maybe...like every other time, he's right and you are wrong.   

We'll see just how "right" he is when he actually has to deal with the issues of his new office instead of figuring out how to build a new golf course, or bragging about fondling some young lady because he thinks he's a star.

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Sorry, I'm loving the recent turn of events in the US.  It's sad seeing just how out of touch the media, democratic party and celebrities are though - embarrassingly so!

Yeah but you're probably a Breitbart fan right?

That's a way for the media to put you out of touch with reality.

Edited by Omni

47 minutes ago, Omni said:

Yeah but you're probably a Breitbart fan right?

That's a way for the media to put you out of touch with reality.

I don't watch Breitbart...or read it - whatever you do.  

However, you make a comment like that and you don't see the irony that it's the media that you're watching that's leading you down the garden path.  The MSM has lied to you (or been very wrong) every step of the way.  I know everything I need to know by watching CNN and MSNBC fumble around and lie.

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

I don't watch Breitbart...or read it - whatever you do.  

However, you make a comment like that and you don't see the irony that it's the media that you're watching that's leading you down the garden path.  The MSM has lied to you (or been very wrong) every step of the way.  I know everything I need to know by watching CNN and MSNBC fumble around and lie.

I think the only way the MSM may have led anyone down the garden path is because their polling was so wrong, but it turns out that that happened because a lot of folks lied about how they were going to vote. They didn't want to admit they were going to cast a ballot for Trump, while they held their noses because they bought into the claims he would get them their jobs back. 

50 minutes ago, Omni said:

I think the only way the MSM may have led anyone down the garden path is because their polling was so wrong, but it turns out that that happened because a lot of folks lied about how they were going to vote. They didn't want to admit they were going to cast a ballot for Trump, while they held their noses because they bought into the claims he would get them their jobs back. 

Maybe you would be more informed if you watched Fox, they followed the right polls and knew what was going on.