Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Agendas are not necessarily bad things and in the case of whistle-blowing against powerful institutions I think its pretty apparent that the vast majority of it is has proven to be in the public's interest.

Only they know what their agenda is. As we have seen with Wikileaks during this election, all the whistle blowing was one way. Do you really believe Assange doesn't have any dirt on Trump and or the GOP?

The leaker decides what is in the public interest by what he chooses to leak.

Edited by Wilber

5 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

In other words, like Trump facts, investigation and details are unimportant. What you want to believe is all that matters.

I know when I'm being played.  I know whether a person/or people are lying by just how they're selling their story.  

James Clapper, coincidentally one month ago (on the day he announced his retirement), stated that the intelligence community has no credible evidence, and now that he is pretty much gone, the intelligence community has ramped up the story.  And today it was announced that the oversight committee has asked the CIA  (and others) to come brief them on the evidence, and were told they wouldn't brief them.  

As I said, nothing will come of this, you'll never see any plausible evidence.  All that will happen is that the CIA hangs out some idea and stands back while the media tries to connect dots that aren't there.    

You guys can buy whatever story you're fed - I don't have to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

It's more like  G .Soros  paid someone in the CIA to make it look like it was Russia ,since  helping Clinton didn't work out for him. He got his nose in everything, even behind the Ukraine upheaval.

Or it was Russia, and you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

In other words, like Trump facts, investigation and details are unimportant. What you want to believe is all that matters.

Bingo. You wonder who is staring raptly at all that fake news, well, some of the people on this topic.

Edited by Argus

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Bingo. You wonder who is staring raptly at all that fake news, well, some of the people on this topic.

I've primarily based my opinion on C-span (that would be Clapper's comments).  

But OK, you wanna bet that after Jan.20 (probably after the Dec. 19th EC vote), that this thing goes away? 

9 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

I've primarily based my opinion on C-span (that would be Clapper's comments).  

But OK, you wanna bet that after Jan.20 (probably after the Dec. 19th EC vote), that this thing goes away? 

What I bet is if you had Derek's arsenal you, Topaz and Gosthacked would be in Washington investigating pizza parlors for child slavery rings.

Ok, so this is what we know; 2 unnamed officials from the CIA told the Washington Post and NBC News that allied spies (not even US spies, but allied spies) got the intel from someone in Russia.  The CIA director doesn't deem it credible enough, and the FBI and DNI believe that Russia did hack them, but don't have any evidence as to what they got or what their motives were.  Assange says the leaks did not come from Russia.

Sorry to say, but I need a little more.

Edited by Hal 9000

16 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Almost all of those who have seen the classified information agree with the conclusions, with a very small handful of exceptions. You guessed it, Donald Trump is the exception. There is also the investigation by CrowdStrike into the DNC hacking, and they came to the same conclusion and that is not classified. While you got your head down there, say hello to the climate change deniers as well.

18 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Ok, so this is what we know; 2 unnamed officials from the CIA told the Washington Post and NBC News that allied spies (not even US spies, but allied spies) got the intel from someone in Russia.  The CIA director doesn't deem it credible enough, and the FBI and DNI believe that Russia did hack them, but don't have any evidence as to what they got or what their motives were.  Assange says the leaks did not come from Russia.

I'm betting you will get your "little more" when the report comes out next week.

On 12/11/2016 at 2:07 PM, ReeferMadness said:

According to a CIA assessment, Russia's interference in the 2016 election was intended to help one candidate: Trump.  Predictably, the Trumpkin spin factory is in overdrive, trying to undermine the CIA and denying that the interference influenced the result.  However, they're missing the point.  As Evan McMullin (former CIA operative, former policy director for House Republicans) tweeted:

At the very least, Trump actively encouraged foreign interference in the election and is now preparing to cover up and evidence of it.  This alone should make Americans enraged.  Of course, in the current, hyper-partisan environment, Trumpkins will doubtless have no trouble rationalizing this immoral (and probably criminal) behavior.

But the real question isn't even being seriously asked.  The real question is how much did Trump know about the interference.  Was he or his organization actually involved in some way?  The relationship between Trump and Putin has not been thoroughly investigated or documented.  Trump himself made several contradictory statements about his relationship with Putin.  Senior people associated with his campaign and cabinet have questionable associations with Putin's Russia.  Former campaign Paul Manafort is under investigation by the FBI for his dealings.  His Secretary of State pick, Rex Tillerson received the Order of Friendship, one of Russia's highest honors, from Putin.

So, is it credible that Trump knew nothing of Russian interference?

This is just more crap coming from the anti-Trump losers. The losers are trying everything within their power to try and stop Trump from becoming President. It never ends with those losers. A bunch of cry babies. Boo-hoo. 

36 minutes ago, taxme said:

This is just more crap coming from the anti-Trump losers. The losers are trying everything within their power to try and stop Trump from becoming President. It never ends with those losers. A bunch of cry babies. Boo-hoo. 

Hey it could very well happen that the EC will block trump. Then the trump losers will be boo hooing, but the US will be on a much better footing.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Hey it could very well happen that the EC will block trump. Then the trump losers will be boo hooing, but the US will be on a much better footing.

Do you have any evidence to support this continued EC claim ?    What will be the final EC vote ?   

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Do you have any evidence to support this continued EC claim ?    What will be the final EC vote ?   

Here ya go. And it turns out a good ole boy like Garth Brooks won't perform for trumps little party. Seems like even the rednecks are turning against him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Faithless electors are not new....the rules and precedent do not change just because Clinton "supporters" refuse to accept the outcome of the election.

Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States unless an asteroid hits him.

Or unless the EC stops him.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

The EC is not going to stop Trump...because it can't.    The most it could do is just delay him.  

Alleged Russian interference won't stop him.  

Not even Trump haters in Canada can stop him.

The EC can stop him and one of the most likely ways they would do it would be to elect some other Republican.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

The EC can stop him and one of the most likely ways they would do it would be to elect some other Republican.

They could also refuse to vote for any candidates.   They could all move to Canada....or Fiji.    They could all commit mass suicide.

But none of these things are going to happen.

Why is it so difficult to accept the most likely outcome ?    Russian hacking would be far more acceptable than an EC abdication.