Deep Information Pool

Altai

The tragedy of coup terrorists trying to seize capital city of Libya

Woman: I want to ask why it took so much time, why you still cant enter the city ? What kind of a resistence you are facing there ? (they tried 11 times) 

Terrorist:  Because of a cannon used by Turkish military officers. 

Woman: Did I get it correct ? Do you mean "one" cannon prevents you to enter city ? 

Terrorist: Yes one cannon but I can explain, I would like to explain in much wider manner....erm...we are resisting against it. 

Woman: Okay okay, so one cannon harms you the most and prevent you to enter city !!?

On 10/31/2019 at 6:55 PM, Altai said:

- US congress approves the initiation of dismissal of Trump. Now they want Trump to surrender. If Trump rejects to surrender, they will try to assasinate him. 

Welcome to "DEMOCRACY" :lol:

Are you a supporter of the president of Turkey? I haven't seen you say anything about Turkey itself. What is happening is Turkey. I'm wondering where are your interests.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, Marocc said:

Are you a supporter of the president of Turkey? I haven't seen you say anything about Turkey itself. What is happening is Turkey. I'm wondering where are your interests.

Spambot 1 come in this is Spambot 2..are you there...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

- Turkish military cargo planes are landing on Tunisia and Algeria after Libya.

- Turkiye is planning to operate to Egypt soon to overthrow dictator Sisi.

- Google rejects to share a software with Pentagon which they want to use in Libya. 

- According to One World Orderers Istanbul should be the capital city of the World but not under the control of Erdogan.

- According to One World Orderers the artificial island which will appear after the Canal Istanbul project should be the financial center of the World. 

- China wants to purchase operating rights of the third bridge of Bosphorus, which was build by Turkish govt as The Silk Road crossing route for high speed trains. 

Edited by Altai

On 12/31/2019 at 9:44 AM, Altai said:

- Western controlled As-Shabab terror organization planning to murder Turkish engineers by a bomb attack murdered at least 80 civilians including 2 Turkish engineers in Somali. 

- Somali govt claimed that the attack was organized by another country.

- US consulate in Iraq is invaded by pro-Iran rioters. 

- US launced an airstrike and killed Iranian commanders in Iraq.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:39 PM, Altai said:

The tragedy of coup terrorists trying to seize capital city of Libya

Woman: I want to ask why it took so much time, why you still cant enter the city ? What kind of a resistence you are facing there ? (they tried 11 times) 

Terrorist:  Because of a cannon used by Turkish military officers. 

Woman: Did I get it correct ? Do you mean "one" cannon prevents you to enter city ? 

Terrorist: Yes one cannon but I can explain, I would like to explain in much wider manner....erm...we are resisting against it. 

Woman: Okay okay, so one cannon harms you the most and prevent you to enter city !!?

- The woman who asks difficult questions to the Libyan coup terrorists, found dead in her home in Dubai. 

- Libyan coup terrorist Hafter supported by Western countries announced that they declare a national mobilization against Turkish Army.

- Libyan coup terrorist Hafter said that they will distribute weapons to any "civilians" around them. 

- Libyan coup terrorist Hafter said that they declare "jihad" against Turkish Army. 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:27 AM, Altai said:

- Pentagon offered Trump the list of possible Iran targets that could be shot by US and gives him some time to make a choice. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:13 AM, Altai said:

- US is planning to attack Iran in this winter, thinking even a small operation is going to rise oil prices soo much, after tested with "Little 9-11" done to Aramco plants.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Altai said:

- Another group of generals in Pentagon thinks that there are at least 30 Iranian generals working for US and they can start WW3 by shooting Saudi or Israel with the hands of these Iranian generals. 

- After Pentagon shot Iranian generals in Iraq out of knowledge of Trump, now they are waiting for Iran to response the attack to create excuse to attack Iran. 

- If Iran rejects to attack Pentagon, US will perform another false-flag to create excuse. 

- Turkish Army started to settle in Libya. Air, ground and navy forces encircles Western backed coup terrorists. 

- Turkish Army will test new domestic weapon systems on Western backed Libyan coup terrorists. 

- Western lapdog ME countries going to beg Turkiye.

- Israel terror organization starts to beg Turkiye for a joint work to carry Mediterranean resources to Europe.

Greece, Egypt, Cyprus and France denounce a deal signed by the head of Libya's Government of National Accord (GNA), Fayez al-Sarraj and the president of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

The deal supposedly would give Turkey the authority to carry out operations in the eastern Mediterranean in, which runs afoul on the right of sovereignty of other countries.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/mediterranean-countries-call-turkey-gna-deals-void-200109062417867.html

Erdogan and Western backed terrorists getting into bed and the spambot sees no need for an explanation....just spits it out........ahahah...hey Maroc report that back to your handlers.

Erdogan has  resurrected the Ottoman Empire in the ME yah and Euro welcomes him into the middle of Euro oil sources.

Yah that makes perfect sense. Who you gonna call to protect Euro oil..Erdogan...

This is what happens when you marry a cousin.

Regards,

The Late T. Boone Pickens

The Late JP Getty

Jaycee Illuminati and Blue Ivy

Will and Jada Smith

Edited by Rue

- The cease fire in Libya is started.

- Egypt announced that they wont fight for Libyan coup terrorists.

- Italy claims that they agreed with Turkiye about Libya. 

- Tunisia and Algeria announced that they will support Turkish Army against coup terrorists.

- Libyan government declared 1 week of holiday for schools in Libya for a possible clash going to occur between Turkish Army and Western backed coup terrorists.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Altai said:

- Another group of generals in Pentagon thinks that there are at least 30 Iranian generals working for US and they can start WW3 by shooting Saudi or Israel with the hands of these Iranian generals. 

-  Pentagon cells within Iran army shot down Ukraine passenger plane. 

- Proxies in Iran army were planning to shot down about 4-5 passanger planes.

- US private "security" companies members reaches to 30.000 in Iraq.

- France intelligence proves that street riots in France is fueled by US private "security" company members.

- Russian private "security" companies withdrawn from fronts in Libya after the ceasefire "agreement".

- Western backed Libyan coup terrorist Hafter fleed from Russia not to sign peace agreement for Libya.

- Turkish Army is going to complately remove coup terrorists in Libya and waiting for a ceasefire violation by Hafter.

20 hours ago, Altai said:

- Western backed Libyan coup terrorist Hafter fleed from Russia not to sign peace agreement for Libya.

- Russia said that terrorists Hafter needs 2 days to sign agreement. 

- Coup terrorist Hafter attacks Trablus again the capital city of Libya.

- According to Pentagon plans, Hafter should have seized Trablus at October 2019.

- Pentagon wants %80 of underground resources of Libya and accept to give %20 for Russia.

- Hafter leaves Russia without signing peace agreement after having phone call with persons named Marilly Hewson and Mark Esper.

- Hafter went to Poland after leaving Russia with a plane used by CIA.

- Hafter stayed in a home near Baltic Sea at Gdansk/Poland. 

- France and Germany want to have shares of Libyan underground resources. 

- Turkiye, Germany, Britain will have a meeting about Libyan underground resources.

Edited by Altai

- Western backed coup terrorists started to settle around Trablus the capital city of Libya with the largest military buildup until today.

- Libyan coup terrorists are planning to seize Trablus as soon as possible before Turkish Army complately settle in Libya.

- Another Western backed coup terrorist dictator Sisi of Egypt invaded Turkish media agency offices in Egypt and kidnapped 4 journalists. 

Edited by Altai

- Western countries want to steal Libyan resources with the hands of CIA agent Hafter in Lİbya.

- Libya has about 8 Trillion $ worth of proven oil and natural gas resources.

- Western countries especially want to invade Sidra, Ra's, Lanuf and Brega regions first which includes about %70 of total sources of Libya.

- Turkish troops consist of 800 soldiers prevent Libya coup terrorists to seize the regions.