Deep Information Pool

Altai

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 4:52 AM, Altai said:

Okay I am going to share more info now, I am trying to share as proper as possible and choosing my words carefully.

*  US is trying to prevent Turkiye to work with Chinese missile companies. NATO countries are not able to stop a possible attack could be done with these kind of missiles. US was not expecting such a move from Turks and they are shocked.

*  The bombs used in Ataturk Airport bombing which was done by ISIS and the bombs which was used in Besiktas stadium bombing which was done by PKK are the same bombs. These bombs are "state made" bombs and cannot easily be reached by terror organizations as long as "a state" does not provide them with such an opportunity. 

* Totally about 200 car bombs have been neutralized by security forces in last one month. 

* Appearently Turkish intelligence will start .......................... in Europe. ( I dont want to say this word)

Again,  can you offrr any cites? Surely if any of this happened we wouldn't need you or MIB to inform us. 

1 hour ago, drummindiver said:

Again,  can you offrr any cites? Surely if any of this happened we wouldn't need you or MIB to inform us. 

Please read the OP. I wont reveal any of my sources. You dont have to click on this topic and you dont have to read my posts, I am not forcing you. Simply leave it.

Atlai - if you are posting opinions, and aren't prepared to back them up it does go against the guidelines only because it doesn't make for good discussion.

Think about it this way: if you post "I like chocolate" then what can people say about it ?  Not much.  You are merely posting to talk - nobody can really say "no you don't".

If you post "Chocolate is sweeter than cake" and post the sugar content of both then you have a sort of fact that people can come back to you on.

It is up to you what kind of thread you want to make here.

On 16.12.2016 at 11:40 PM, Altai said:

Fresh infos;

* Turkish Special Army Units entered Aleppo city to take 1700 women and children, which is under the siege of terrorist Persian and Assad groups. They will operate this midnight and will bring civilians to Turkiye.

Totally about 20.000 civilians under siage have been brought to Turkiye including Bana Alabed the little Syrian girl who posted a video record to President Erdogan and wanted to be taken from Aleppo before murdered by psychopath Assad and Iranian human-looking assets. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was planning to give you NATO ambassador's Whatsapp group but I see that you are not interested with my secret infos. Okay you know it ^_^ I gave Russian mafia whatsapp group and Snowden whatsapp group to my friend and he wrote there "hey sons of b....hes"  and banned from the groups :lol: 

Edited by Altai

On December 31, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Altai said:

I was planning to give you NATO ambassador's Whatsapp group but I see that you are not interested with my secret infos. Okay you know it ^_^ I gave Russian mafia whatsapp group and Snowden whatsapp group to my friend and he wrote there "hey sons of b....hes"  and banned from the groups :lol: 

You are sharing "secret information " with nothing to back it up. 

Why should we believe it. You place anybody that disagrees with you on your ignore list and in another topic the same people you ignore are also defending you. 

So share away and I can discuss how despite all the evidence I can prove the earth is flat and how it is all just a plot so people can sell globes

• 1 year later...

French president Macron "We are just a step away from WW3".  6 persons planning to assassinate Macron been caught by Police. Suicide bomber caught in France planning to attack a hospital. Bomb alert in Madrid and Barcelona airports. Power cut in London Heathrow Airport.

Price Salman gave up to buy 200 million worth of weapon from Lockeed Martin. Price Salman is cornered by the murder of a Saudi journalist in Turkiye. 

Business man who has ties with Rothschild and Royal Family is killed in copter crash in Britain. Synagogue built by Rothschild Family have been attacked by gunmen.

At least 400 kgs of bombs and suicide bombers been caught by security forces in 4 different operations in Turkiye. Officials says bombers enter Turkiye from US-PYD controlled zone in Syria and bomb assemblies are the same with bombs used in Besiktas Stadium attack. After Besiktas Stadium attack, Turkish officials were said that bombs used in the attack is pretty professional and cannot be easily obtained by a terror organization. US officials were rejected statements and claimed that bombs could be easily prepared.

Edited by Altai

Another mass shooting happens in bar-grill house in US after the synagogue attack. Was the bar or the city where the bar is located is a symbolic place for Christian community ? 

11 people were murdered in Synagogue attack - 11 people are murdered in the bar 
The synagogue name was "Tree of Life" - The city name where the bar is located is "Thousands Oaks".

Edited by Altai

On 11/8/2018 at 10:55 AM, Altai said:

Business man who has ties with Rothschild and Royal Family is killed in copter crash in Britain. Synagogue built by Rothschild Family have been attacked by gunmen.

The bar shooting is done by an ex-soldier.

Another attack in British colony Australia.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-46147581

British colony Canada apologizes from Jewish community for an incident happens long before.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-politics-trudeau-jewish/trudeau-apologizes-for-canadas-1939-refusal-of-jewish-refugee-ship-idUSKCN1NC2Y0

Edited by Altai

France and Germany gives signals of creating an European Army which will cause the collapse of NATO and limit largely the effectiveness of US Army in the World. Because US use NATO as a tool to invade other countries. Military expert Daniel Ellsberg says Turkiye is the key factor in this situation and should not partipicate in such an union. If Turkiye would partipicate in European Army, US Navy probably cannot enter Mediterranean Sea anymore. If China and Russia partipicates, all NATO bases in Asia will be an open target. 

Edited by Altai

• 2 weeks later...

Construction of subsea part of Turkish Stream natural gas pipeline have been complated. 

Turkiye is planning to kick US out from Incirlik Airbase in Turkiye and deliver the base for new european arm Pesco.

Pentagon thinks that Turkiye will have a nuclear aircraft carrier ship in next 3 years and wants to be partner in the project. 

Lawrance Wilkerson claims that John Brennan the ex-head of CIA led the failed coup attempt in Turkiye.

Trump said if US would not involve, French people were starting to take German lessons in Paris.

Riots starts in France, France govt secretly distributes medicated foods to the protestors to prevent protests.

US try to prevent Turkiye to be part of Pesco and offers to make Turkiye part of EU.

Rothschild family makes a meeting in France. The Economist magazine publishes a "Dark 2019" cover. Planning a cut on internet and social media organs.

Putin says "If we cut the cables under sea, noone can take even a single step in the dark." 

Pentagon backed Amazon plans to seize markets in Middle East and Northern Africa.

Amazon opens Turkiye branch.  

Pentagon gives The Washington Post newspaper to Amazon. 

Pentagon plans the murder of a Saudi Arabia linked journalist long before.

The Washington Post journalist murdered.

Edited by Altai

Altai, I guess you're a conspiracy theorist of sorts, but the events (some of them unproven and some perhaps complete fiction) that you try to link don't make sense.  It's a stretch to think that tax funded organizations with accountability rules would put so much effort into manipulating obscure affairs for unclear and questionable purposes.  If they do, I feel sorry for the sad and confused Manchurian Candidates who are pawns in this oblique world of nonsensical intrigue.  Your posts leave me confused.  I think you're trying to assert some kind of Ottoman ascendancy.  Not sure.  I thought most conspiracy theorists agreed on a few fundamentals: The Rothschild and Rockerfeller families, supported by their Illuminati peers in the Bildenburger group and ancient royal bloodlines have been running the show beneath the fronts of democracy, communism, and even fascism/Nazism for centuries.  The Zionists are involved, and of course, throw in some human sacrifice.  These global elites plan to throw most citizenry into concentration camps and/or exploit them for slave labour, insert chips in their bodies and/or print barcodes on their heads/hands a la Book of Revelations.  Everyone knows that the source of evil is the alien Reptilians from Orion, Sirius, and Draco, who infiltrated long ago.  Lol.  Don't get me wrong, we should be wary of any unelected bodies trying to manipulate world affairs against people's interests.  Don't get a chip injection or government tattoo any time soon, but really, are we still doing this?  And where do the Turkish fit into the mix?  Are they like the 120,000 Christians who are saved in the end?  I can't keep up...

Conspiracy Theories

On the 40th anniversary of the moon landing — or was it just a sinister hoax? — TIME looks at 10 of the world's most enduring conspiracy theories

Prev

10 of 10

Next View All
Separating Fact from Fiction

The Reptilian Elite

dekEverett

They are among us. Blood-drinking, flesh-eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids with only one objective in their cold-blooded little heads: to enslave the human race. They are our leaders, our corporate executives, our beloved Oscar-winning actors and Grammy-winning singers, and they're responsible for the Holocaust, the Oklahoma City bombings and the 9/11 attacks ... at least according to former BBC sports reporter David Icke, who became the poster human for the theory in 1998 after publishing his first book, The Biggest Secret, which contained interviews with two Brits who claimed members of the royal family are nothing more than reptiles with crowns. (Picture Dracula meets Swamp Thing).

The conspiracy theorist and New Age philosopher, who wore only turquoise for a time and insisted on being called Son of God-Head, says these "Annunaki" (the reptiles) have controlled humankind since ancient times; they count among their number Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Bob Hope. Encroaching on other conspiracy theorists' territory, Icke even claims that the lizards are behind secret societies like the Freemasons and the Illuminati. Since earning the dubious title of "paranoid of the decade" in the late 1990s, Icke has written several books on the topic, including his latest work, The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy, while operating his own website — complete with merchandise and advertisements.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Altai, I guess you're a conspiracy theorist of sorts.

I dont read long posts. I am not more conspiracist than someone who says 9/11 is done by Arabs or done by a shalwar man supposed to be living in mountains of Afghanistan.

Edited by Altai

31 minutes ago, Altai said:

I dont read long posts. I am not more conspiracist than someone who says 9/11 is done by Arabs or done by a shalwar man supposed to be living in mountains of Afghanistan.

Okay, so you're a truth denier and you have a short attention span.  Thanks.  As far as I'm concerned you've just ruled yourself out of serious debate.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Okay, so you're a truth denier and you have a short attention span.  Thanks.  As far as I'm concerned you've just ruled yourself out of serious debate.

Now I put you in my ignore list. I dont discuss, only people who does not have an information discuss because they cant create a logical conclusion and they keep talking each other forever. 

On 11/24/2018 at 1:05 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Altai, I guess you're a conspiracy theorist of sorts...

LOL! See Altai's last post ... the Rockafellers appear!  Plus a Soros focus, so as not to lose the attention of your younger, hipper conspiracy theorist

Yeah...  I didn't know Rockefeller created Facebook, you learn something new everyday here.    and really, who know the US is planning to create a war in Black Sea to prevent Turkish Stream pipeline to work.      Must be getting all of this deep information from - you got it    Sputnik News...   https://sputniknews.com/business/201705241053938334-us-prevent-turkish-stream/  

Edited by scribblet

The foundation named Open Community which is belong to Soros decided to leave Turkiye after being complately deciphered. It was found out that Soros have sent million Dollars of "fund" to the Gezi Riot participants.

What a dictatorship we live in, dont allow poor innocent foundations, journalists, judges, soldiers. Kick them all out, mehh evil Erdgn.

Edited by Altai

- NATO backed Soros owned "The Open Society Foundation" is planning to create more riots in countries that wants to partipicate new army union PESCO. 
- After France, Britain is going to make new energy agreements with Iran.

Yellow ducks in Brazil riots : https://www.sott.net/article/346474-Footprint-of-Soros-The-ubiquitous-yellow-duck-appears-at-Russias-protests
Yellow ducks in Russia riots: https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/not-our-tsar-russians-protest-putin-ahead-of-inauguration-61362
Yellow jackets in France riots: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/france-s-yellow-jackets-inspire-protesters-iraq-n943996

Ex Soros rioter Dragan Stanojevic: "Yellow Ducks rioters are used by CIA but their founder is Soros and Rockefeller. They will pay huge amount of money to strong opposition figures in countries, they give them their dreams and use them to lead crowds to riot." 

Edited by Altai