Was the US election hacked?

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Except you don't actually have any evidence for that.  You make it up, and assume it must be true, because you made it up.

I made it up?

You never saw all the Maxine Waters stuff about harassing people in public? Or her 'joke' about taking out the president?

You never saw Madonna or Depp talk about blowing up the WH or killing Trump?

You never saw Obama blame "centuries of racism, slavery and Jim Crowe laws" for the assassination of 5 cops?

You missed the part when Kamala Harris said that the riots "should not let up" when there was already billions of dollars in property damage, treasonous mobs were in front of the WH calling for an attack on Trump, people were being murdered, sovereign US soils was overrun, and cops were being assassinated? 

You don't think that Michelle Obama was supporting rioting when she told HIGH SCHOOL KIDS to "stay mad, focus your anger, and never let people tell you not to be angry"? 

You don't think it was supporting treason and rioting when Kathy Griffin held an effigy of a severed head?

You do know that Rand Paul was attacked in his own yard, from behind, by a neighbour that he had no beef with?

Do you think it was just random that some registered Demonrat showed up at a baseball game and started shooting members of the GOP? Steve Scalise was almost killed because of all the Dem/CNN hyper-bullshit and you just chalk it up to random gun violence? You honestly don't see a connection......

If we're being honest, I don't think that you're just being jocular

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I made it up?

You never saw all the Maxine Waters stuff about harassing people in public? Or her 'joke' about taking out the president?

You never saw Obama blame "centuries of racism, slavery and Jim Crowe laws" for the assassination of 5 cops?

You missed the part when Kamala Harris said that the riots "should not let up" when there was already billions of dollars in property damage, treasonous mobs were in front of the WH calling for an attack on Trump, people were being murdered, sovereign US soils was overrun, and cops were being assassinated? 

You don't think that Michelle Obama was supporting rioting when she told HIGH SCHOOL KIDS to "stay mad, focus your anger, and never let people tell you not to be angry"? 

You don't think it was supporting treason and rioting when Kathy Griffin held an effigy of a severed head?

You do know that Rand Paul was attacked in his own yard, from behind, by a neighbour that he had no beef with?

Do you think it was just random that some registered Demonrat showed up at a baseball game and started shooting members of the GOP? Steve Scalise was almost killed because of all the Dem/CNN hyper-bullshit and you just chalk it up to random gun violence? You honestly don't see a connection......

Oh, I'm sorry.  I thought you were talking about me, and other posters on here.  That was what we were talking about in our last conversation, so hopefully you can forgive my confusion.

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I made it up?

But to your points, so you can be certain what I agree with and what I don't. 

Anyone who incites violence, I disagree with.  No brainer.  That's why I'm hoping Trump is impeached.  I'm wondering if you are more selective in your views?

Anyone who actually uses violence, except, of course, in self defence, I disagree with.  Also a no brainer.  That's why I hope those Capitol Hill rioters are charged and, if found guilty, punished.  I'm sure you agree?

Anyone who holds a severed head up is an idiot, and I bow to no-one in my contempt for Griffin. She was irritating even before the head.  But she had that right.  I believe in freedom of speech to the extent that I feel the US first amendment should be the yardstick.  I don't know if you agree with that. 

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Oh, I'm sorry.  I thought you were talking about me, and other posters on here.  That was what we were talking about in our last conversation, so hopefully you can forgive my confusion.

Why is it suddenly a topic now? Why weren't you calling it out for what it was back when it was happening?

22 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Anyone who incites violence, I disagree with.  No brainer.  That's why I'm hoping Trump is impeached.  I'm wondering if you are more selective in your views?

Anyone who actually uses violence, except, of course, in self defence, I disagree with.  Also a no brainer.  That's why I hope those Capitol Hill rioters are charged and, if found guilty, punished.  I'm sure you agree?

Anyone who holds a severed head up is an idiot, and I bow to no-one in my contempt for Griffin. She was irritating even before the head.  But she had that right.  I believe in freedom of speech to the extent that I feel the US first amendment should be the yardstick.  I don't know if you agree with that. 

what do you say WestCanMan? agree that violence is not acceptable as described?

Edited by godzilla

13 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Who was arguing for it?

Anyone who wasn't voicing their disgust about it was supporting it.

Anybody who says that they didn't think Harris, the Obamas, Waters, etc was guilty of inciting riots when they were doing it doesn't suddenly get to act like the anti-riot police.

You're either offended by it whenever it happens or you think it's legal, period. 

You were totally defending inflammatory disinformation about Rayshard, Brionna, M Brown, G Floyd..... What do you think the net effect of that was? 

Why was the bodycam footage of the Floyd incident withheld so long? Why did it take 2 years for CNN to show footage of M Brown robbing the store that was out when the riots started? When the name of Brionna kept coming up at the riots why didn't CNN et al mention that Brionna's boyfriend fired the first shot, which hit a cop?

All of those stations and Dems were talking about defunding police and pushing false narratives while America was burning. Now they're acting like do-gooders.

They're vile hypocrites and supporting their third witch hunt is disgusting.

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Anybody who says that they didn't think Harris, the Obamas, Waters, etc was guilty of inciting riots when they were doing it doesn't suddenly get to act like the anti-riot police.

You're either offended by it whenever it happens or you think it's legal, period. 

You were totally defending inflammatory disinformation about Rayshard, Brionna, M Brown, G Floyd..... What do you think the net effect of that was? 

Why was the bodycam footage of the Floyd incident withheld so long? Why did it take 2 years for CNN to show footage of M Brown robbing the store that was out when the riots started? When the name of Brionna kept coming up at the riots why didn't CNN et al mention that Brionna's boyfriend fired the first shot, which hit a cop?

All of those stations and Dems were talking about defunding police and pushing false narratives while America was burning. Now they're acting like do-gooders.

i watch fox and cnn.

if you just watch fox "opinion" then i can see where you might be confused when people support black lives matter but don't support property destruction that appeared at some of the larger protests. and there are thousands of peaceful BLM protests just like there are thousands of peaceful StopTheSteal protests.

so BLM does not equal violence any more than StopTheSteal protests implies violence.

BLM promotes racial equality though. so anti BLM protests promote anti racial equality.

16 minutes ago, godzilla said:

i watch fox and cnn.

if you just watch fox "opinion" then i can see where you might be confused when people support black lives matter but don't support property destruction that appeared at some of the larger protests. and there are thousands of peaceful BLM protests just like there are thousands of peaceful StopTheSteal protests.

so BLM does not equal violence any more than StopTheSteal protests implies violence.

BLM promotes racial equality though. so anti BLM protests promote anti racial equality.

BLM is the nation's leading source of selectively edited videos which incite hatred and fear of the police.

They are divisive, racist fear mongers at the very best. 

They are organized by a (white) domestic terrorist (an actual leftist terrorist, her people were leftists who planted bombs that intentionally killed Americans) that was let out of prison by a Democrat POTUS. Look it up. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

BLM is the nation's leading source of selectively edited videos which incite hatred and fear of the police.

They are divisive, racist fear mongers at the very best. 

They are organized by a (white) domestic terrorist (an actual leftist terrorist, her people were leftists who planted bombs that intentionally killed Americans) that was let out of prison by a Democrat POTUS. Look it up. 

how is BLM racist? i think we're getting to the core of the matter with you here...

15 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Trump didn't incite violence.  Under the law, to be convicted of inciting violence, you have to specifically say do harm to person x or person y.  The riot was planned long before Trump gave his speech telling people to march down the streets and make their voices heard.  

Regardless, the primary purpose of impeachment is to remove a sitting president.  Trump is no longer in office.  Democrats are once again butchering a longstanding institution in order to "get" Trump.  It needs to stop.  Especially when Biden is calling for unity.  This does the exact opposite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Trump didn't incite violence.  Under the law, to be convicted of inciting violence, you have to specifically say do harm to person x or person y.  The riot was planned long before Trump gave his speech telling people to march down the streets and make their voices heard.  

Regardless, the primary purpose of impeachment is to remove a sitting president.  Trump is no longer in office.  Democrats are once again butchering a longstanding institution in order to "get" Trump.  It needs to stop.  Especially when Biden is calling for unity.  This does the exact opposite.

45 Senators already voted to dismiss the proceedings. The Dems won't get the 60 votes they need. It's a moot point.

The Dems just want the process to carry on because they're fear mongering and creating division.

Their ultimate goal was to get GOP supporters to riot but that's not going to happen. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

45 Senators already voted to dismiss the proceedings. The Dems won't get the 60 votes they need. It's a moot point.

The Dems just want the process to carry on because they're fear mongering and creating division.

Their ultimate goal was to get GOP supporters to riot but that's not going to happen. 

Yep.  It’s a pure show trial.  They’ve gone full fascist, all to “get” Trump.

2 hours ago, godzilla said:

yes, it is a topic. please... go on.

Did BLM get mad when Tony Timpa was kneeled on for 14 minutes while cops laughed at him? It took months for Timpa's family to find out how he actually died. 

Were the cops that killed Timpa racist godzilla?

Was what happened to G Floyd racism godzilla? How do you know? 

Was Brionna in her bed sleeping when cops barged in without knocking and shot her? No? Then why does BLM promote that false narrative?

Why does BLM edit videos of arrests on black people to make the cops look bad and then send them out to the public? Why don't they do that with arrests of white people too?

Tell me godzilla, what do you actually know about BLM? 

Edited by WestCanMan

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No, I meant, who was arguing for it on here?  If there had been anyone, and I saw their posts, I might have considered a response.  The same way I do with you when you say the election was rigged.  Although that's more of a no brainer.

4 hours ago, Shady said:

Yes, I certainly think Trump deserves due process.  He's not going to be found guilty on my say so.

The constitutionality of the process will undoubtedly be the main focus of Trump's defence team, if he stops trying to hamstring them by insisting they concentrate on the rigged election nonsense.

Unity doesn't mean letting people get away with fomenting revolution.  I suppose it could, but it would be a stretch, imho.

5 hours ago, Shady said:

Trump didn't incite violence.  Under the law, to be convicted of inciting violence, you have to specifically say do harm to person x or person y. 

You're talking out of your ass again.

Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty years.

56 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, I meant, who was arguing for it on here?  If there had been anyone, and I saw their posts, I might have considered a response.  The same way I do with you when you say the election was rigged.  Although that's more of a no brainer.

The whole leftist crowd here.

@ godzilla

Apparently you have no desire to find out about BLM or their founders so here's a starter for you:

Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born October 5, 1955)[1] is an American activist, writer, advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights and a former terrorist. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary terrorist May 19th Communist Organization ("M19CO") which, according to a contemporaneous FBI report, "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence".[2] M19CO provided support to an offshoot of the Black Liberation Army, including in armored truck robberies, and later engaged in bombings of government buildings.[3]

After living as a fugitive for two years, Rosenberg was arrested in 1984 while in possession of a large cache of explosives and firearms over 750 lbs and automatic weapons. She had also been sought as an accomplice in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur and in the 1981 Brink's robbery that resulted in the deaths of two police and a guard,[4] although she was never charged in either case.

Gotta love leftists don't ya? And stepping in doggy-doo when you're barefooted? J/K, only the latter is acceptable.

an American activist, writer, advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights and a former terrorist

This is like CNN saying I'm sitting here with an activist (the founder of Insurgence USA) lol.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The whole leftist crowd here.

I think I'm probably a leftist, but I was dead set against the riots.

For allowing peaceful protest, regardless of whether or not I agree with them.  Against allowing violent protest, regardless of whether or not I agree with them.

I thought everyone would be like that.