Was the US election hacked?

Oh look, it's Argus again.  He's like a buzzing little fly that lazily circles around looking for food.  Shoo fly, or I'll get the fly swatter.

To continue on what's happened to the left, because I had another thought which I was hoping explained the left's bizarre behaviour.  I mean, it's obvious that some are gloating and such, and really, that's fine.  Enjoy the win and all that.

But what I'm hoping is that the lefties around here are merely trolling, trying to provoke conservatives, because winning isn't enough for them.  Because the alternative is delusion and self deception.  Is it really possible that people can become deluded by years of taking in false narratives, fibs and manipulation of activists at the MSM?  I sure hope not, but either way it doesn't look good.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sharkman said:

I've been getting quite shocked at those on the left here in this little forum.

To you that's basically everyone, right?

I am being completely serious with my next statement.  It's like they've been all been brainwashed and can no longer think for themselves.  That if a riot was started by BLM or Antifa, they'd join right in and immediately turn into rabid animals maiming innocents because the borg tells them to.

Weren't you praying for a violent revolution which would keep your orange god in power not that long ago? Don't even pretend you don't sympathize with the mob on Capitol Hill. Don't even try to pretend you wouldn't have been with them if you'd been able to go.

They don't listen to the most stark and clear headed reasoning.  What the hell happened to the left?

Maybe what you consider 'stark and clear headed reasoning' is nothing of the kind?

Just a guess.

Maybe stop getting your 'stark and clear headed reasoning' from Qanon.

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Oh look, it's Argus again.  He's like a buzzing little fly that lazily circles around looking for food.  Shoo fly, or I'll get the fly swatter.

You keep saying you have me on ignore, but you still keep getting annoyed that I'm not gone. Silly boy. Is  your immaturity necessary because your cult leader is a giant toddler?

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

But what I'm hoping is that the lefties around here are merely trolling, trying to provoke conservatives,

Here's a news flash: You're not a conservative. 

Neither is your orange faced god.

Is there a new SNL tonight? I'm betting if there is they'll open with the Godfather scene, only  with Don Trump in place of Don Corleone, and Kevin McCarthy as the hand-wringing guy pleading for the Don's influence - on his knees, while kissing his ring.

3 minutes ago, sharkman said:

To continue on what's happened to the left, because I had another thought which I was hoping explained the left's bizarre behaviour.  I mean, it's obvious that some are gloating and such, and really, that's fine.  Enjoy the win and all that.

But what I'm hoping is that the lefties around here are merely trolling, trying to provoke conservatives, because winning isn't enough for them.  Because the alternative is delusion and self deception.  Is it really possible that people can become deluded by years of taking in false narratives, fibs and manipulation of activists at the MSM?  I sure hope not, but either way it doesn't look good.

Are you acknowledging the win, then?  Finally?

Some of the people arguing with you are conservatives.  You are not a conservative.  Mitt Romney is a conservative.  Liz Cheney is a conservative.  You are aligned with people like Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and, God help you, Marjorie Taylor Greene.  Insane extreme right wing conspiracy theory believing wingnuts.  It's your behaviour that's bizarre, I'm afraid.

15 hours ago, Petros said:

Keep in mind, this is coming from a man who thinks CTV, of all networks is far left propaganda.

Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Keep in mind, every single thing that I said was true and verifiable, you just chose to ignore it and go with another ad hominem attack as usual.

Stick to the topic at hand Petros, just take your beating like a man ffs.

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Are you acknowledging the win, then?  Finally?

Some of the people arguing with you are conservatives.  You are not a conservative.  Mitt Romney is a conservative.  Liz Cheney is a conservative.  You are aligned with people like Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and, God help you, Marjorie Taylor Greene.  Insane extreme right wing conspiracy theory believing wingnuts.  It's your behaviour that's bizarre, I'm afraid.

the cranks are in control of the Republican party.

14 hours ago, godzilla said:

TWO tweets! ONE video! hahahahahaha!

thanks man. that never gets old.

its too bad that the TWO tweets! ONE video! were getting drowned out by screaming Trump fanatics on live tv on every channel on the planet.

TWO tweets! ONE video!

its too bad that Trump couldn't get ONE person to provide verifiable evidence that fraud was committed during the election though...

That's a lot in a 90-minute riot. Especially when you can't find any examples at all of Obama telling people to stop rioting over the course of 3 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, godzilla said:

the cranks are in control of the Republican party.

The GOP has some soul searching to do, and some decisions to make. 

They can go the Trump route, perhaps adopting that guy with the horns as their new symbol, instead of the Elephant, (way too dignified) or they can take a breath, realise the total insanity of the path they are taking, and change tack.  It'll take a while for them to regain their self respect, but once they do, maybe they can have a legitimate say in running their country again.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a lot in a 90-minute riot. Especially when you can't find any examples at all of Obama telling people to stop rioting over the course of 3 years.

why do you keep bringing up Obama!? i don't give a shit about Obama or Clinton or Bush or Ford... they're gone.

TWO tweets! ONE video! we're told that thats a lot! hahahahah!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sharkman said:

if a riot was started by BLM or Antifa, they'd join right in and immediately turn into rabid animals maiming innocents because the borg tells them to.

CNN & the Dems: "Murders? We don't see any excess murders of innocent civilians or police officers! These riots are mostly peaceful."

What the hell happened to the left?

I think that lying is natural for humans. Every little kid will do it, you have to teach them the value of being honest.

The leftist media lies, therefor leftists feel like they're doing their civic duty by propagating and defending those lies.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

The GOP has some soul searching to do, and some decisions to make. 

They can go the Trump route, perhaps adopting that guy with the horns as their new symbol, instead of the Elephant, (way too dignified) or they can take a breath, realise the total insanity of the path they are taking, and change tack.  It'll take a while for them to regain their self respect, but once they do, maybe they can have a legitimate say in running their country again.

that deserves its own thread. just to see how Trumpism shakes down in the party. there are the establishment Rs that want it all to go away obviously.

49 minutes ago, Argus said:

Really? This is a guy who  has demonstrated virtually every character flaw known to man. Without even trying to insult him, but simply describing him, he's dumb, greedy, narcissistic, arrogant, lazy, disloyal, dishonest, vindictive, immature, and mean-spirited. 

Let's hear what's good about him as a person.

I should say more than slightly.

Bill Clinton was an actual violent rapist and Hillary helped to cover his tracks. 

Hillary was also caught cheating on the 2016 election in 3 different ways. Trump didn't cheat on that election at all. 

Truth hurts. Suck it down Argus.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Bill Clinton was an actual violent rapist and Hillary helped to cover his tracks. 

Hillary was also caught cheating on the 2016 election in 3 different ways. Trump didn't cheat on that election at all. 

Truth hurts. Suck it down Argus.

more whataboutism! can you post once without bringing up past political figures and dead people?

you keep assuming that people who call trump out are obama supporters. or clinton supporters. obama sucks. clinton sucks.

your logic is that trump sucks but not as much as the clintons? so that means people have to accept trump even though he sucks. or even worse, worship him as a god?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, godzilla said:

why do you keep bringing up Obama!? i don't give a shit about Obama or Clinton or Bush or Ford... they're gone.

TWO tweets! ONE video! we're told that thats a lot! hahahahah!

Because Obama and his wife were actual supporters of rioting, looting, arson, the murders of innocent civilians and the assassinations of police officers. They did it for almost 3 years and you supported all of those felonies and capital crimes along with them. They never spoke against the riots when they were in a position to stop them, and you don't care.

It's the absolute height of hypocrisy for you to wig out about a little riot involving less than 200 people for less than 2 hours, and for you to act like it wasn't enough for Trump to send 1 message per half hour when Obama sent zero per year. 

Do you get it? I bring up Obama to point out your blatant hypocrisy, lying or stupidity. I'll let you choose which one of the three you are, but it's definitely one, if not all three. 

Are you a liar, a hypocrite and/or an idiot godzilla? You've had plenty of time to wrap your head around these things and you keep reasserting your false narrative. 

7 minutes ago, godzilla said:

more whataboutism! can you post once without bringing up past political figures and dead people?

you keep assuming that people who call trump out are obama supporters. or clinton supporters. obama sucks. clinton sucks.

your logic is that trump sucks but not as much as the clintons? so that means people have to accept trump even though he sucks. or even worse, worship him as a god?

If you're following that conversation, which I'll admit may be a tad much to ask of you, it's about a comparison between Trump and other presidents, which is an absolutely normal thing to do.

How else do you think one would gauge the relative strengths, weaknesses and character flaws of a president? Compare him to your mailman, or the kid who bags your groceries?

In this instance, we were talking about the people that Trump associates with. Argus tried to make the point that associating with Manafort was an evil thing to do, and I pointed out that Trump was not the first presidential candidate to work with Manafort. He was a campaign financier for more than just Trump, so you could argue that it would be stupid for Trump to choose someone without experience of that nature.  

That's not an example of 'whataboutism', that's an example of me taking the wind out of Argus's sails. 

Again, stop using big words. They're not your friends. 

These are adult topics godzilla. I get that you're passionate about them, they're just over your head.

44 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You are aligned with people like Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and, God help you, Marjorie Taylor Greene.  Insane extreme right wing conspiracy theory believing wingnuts.  It's your behaviour that's bizarre, I'm afraid.

You're aligned with Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Andrew Cuomo, AOC.....

That's not a game you wanna play dude. Every single one of those people is a serial liar and a worthless half-wit.

I'd just love for you to try to vouch for the character of even one of those irredeemable losers right now lol. 

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you're following that conversation, which I'll admit may be a tad much to ask of you, it's about a comparison between Trump and other presidents, which is an absolutely normal thing to do.

How else do you think one would gauge the relative strengths, weaknesses and character flaws of a president? Compare him to your mailman, or the kid who bags your groceries?

In this instance, we were talking about the people that Trump associates with. Argus tried to make the point that associating with Manafort was an evil thing to do, and I pointed out that Trump was not the first presidential candidate to work with Manafort. He was a campaign financier for more than just Trump, so you could argue that it would be stupid for Trump to choose someone without experience of that nature.  

That's not an example of 'whataboutism', that's an example of me taking the wind out of Argus's sails. 

Again, stop using big words. They're not your friends. 

These are adult topics godzilla. I get that you're passionate about them, they're just over your head.

personal attacks are not necessary WCM.

why not create a new thread comparing presidents then?

maybe we can put a nail in this thread as it would appear there is no evidence provided that the election was somehow stolen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I like how you cult members accept any unproven allegation against those you dislike as absolute, proven guilt but then laugh away dozens and dozens of similar allegations against your orange god.

I guess this is the sort of mental self-deception you need to engage in to be in a cult.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

I like how you cult members accept any unproven allegation against those you dislike as absolute, proven guilt but then laugh away dozens and dozens of similar allegations against your orange god.

I guess this is the sort of mental self-deception you need to engage in to be in a cult.

I like you don't understand the difference between:

- I was raped in about 2006 or 2007 in a dept store changing room. I don't have any witnesses and I never talked about it before to anyone. And,

- I was raped on Apr 25th 1978 at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas. I have a witness, and Bill Clinton was in that town on that day with nothing on his official itinerary at the time the incident is alleged to have occurred.

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I like you don't understand the difference between:

- I was raped in about 2006 or 2007 in a dept store changing room. I don't have any witnesses and I never talked about it before to anyone. And,

- I was raped on Apr 25th 1978 at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas. I have a witness, and Bill Clinton was in that town on that day with nothing on his official itinerary at the time the incident is alleged to have occurred.

they both have problems with women. done.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're aligned with Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Andrew Cuomo, AOC.....

That's not a game you wanna play dude. Every single one of those people is a serial liar and a worthless half-wit.

I'd just love for you to try to vouch for the character of even one of those irredeemable losers right now lol. 

But that's the problem.  I'm not.  I first heard of Adam Schiff with regard to the first impeachment.  I agreed with that, of course, but that was a no brainer.  I don't remember anything else by him coming up.  I don't think I've ever had a discussion on anything Maxine Waters said.  I did like Andrew Cuomo for a while, but superficially, headlines only, and now I hear about the dodgy figures and I think he should answer for that. (you see how that works?  It's not difficult) I don't think I've ever agree with anything AOC said.  (except perhaps something to do with Robinhood that she said recently.  Ted Cruz agreed with her too, so I'm in good company, right?)

That said, I would have to admit that I would need some serious proof before I would consider any of those you mention there to be in the same league, wingnut/traitor wise, to the three I mentioned,  Cruz, Hawley, and Taylor Greene. 

I would be curious as to your view of those three?  Perhaps I'm wrong.

45 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

But that's the problem.  I'm not.  I first heard of Adam Schiff with regard to the first impeachment.  I agreed with that, of course, but that was a no brainer.  I don't remember anything else by him coming up.  I don't think I've ever had a discussion on anything Maxine Waters said.  I did like Andrew Cuomo for a while, but superficially, headlines only, and now I hear about the dodgy figures and I think he should answer for that. (you see how that works?  It's not difficult)

You bought the headlines, even though others showed evidence to the contrary. And now you find out what lying corporate whores the mass media are. See how that works? It's not difficult...

7 hours ago, Argus said:

Is there a new SNL tonight? I'm betting if there is they'll open with the Godfather scene, only  with Don Trump in place of Don Corleone, and Kevin McCarthy as the hand-wringing guy pleading for the Don's influence - on his knees, while kissing his ring.

Shouldn't they be making fun of Uncle Joe by now?