Was the US election hacked?

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

BUT....! BUT....! BUT....! They're really angry about slavery from 1865.....! You know, the slavery that every race on earth was guilty of taking part in from the beginning of recorded history? The slavery that white people abolished. The slavery that, oddly enough, only white people are guilty of now lol. 

There are people who are still butthurt over battles from biblical times. It's a sickness. Some people just wanna stay angry. 

The poster who went by eyeball here a while back said that he could identify with people who were victims of racism & genocide because he has the same last name as the people massacred at Glenncoe. IE, the thirty people massacred 328 years ago lol. 

1. I'm not an America, so why should I feel any guilt in regards to slavery? Slavery happened.  But then so did the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, residential schools in Canada, etc,etc. The only person living in the past is you.

2. "butthurt" over biblical times" lol. You are on a roll, WestCan ?

3. No idea who eyeball is/was.

1 minute ago, Petros said:

You attack Obama exponentially more than all former US Presidents combined.  I wonder why that could be?

I'm not the one calling Michelle Obama a "bitch" for literally no reason. Unlike you, I'm not a misogynist

Obama was a very pro-rioting president. FYI that's bad.

At the height of the rioting in 2020, when the most people were being killed, Michelle Obama made a commencement address to 2020's grads saying: "Stay angry. Focus your anger. Never let anyone tell you not to be angry." 

She's a hateful, seditious bitch and that's not an opinion it's a fact. Suck it down. 

By contrast, Trump has denounced every single act of rioting and murder that happened in the country while he was POTUS, just like he's supposed to. During the 1hr 35mins of riots that you like to think he supported, he sent out two tweets and video telling people to stop rioting. 1 message per 30 minutes. That's in contrast with Obama's zero messages over nearly 3 years. 

You lose again bub.

16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

While the Left is quick to label normal folk racist, I'll point out that is they that always bring it up.

The problem with this statement is that you consider anyone who does not subscribe to alt-right news, and does not watch Fox News daily, is considered part of the "Left." 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

BUT....! BUT....! BUT....! They're really angry about slavery from 1865.....! You know, the slavery that every race on earth was guilty of taking part in from the beginning of recorded history? The slavery that white people abolished. The slavery that, oddly enough, only white people are guilty of now lol. 

There are people who are still butthurt over battles from biblical times. It's a sickness. Some people just wanna stay angry. 

The poster who went by eyeball here a while back said that he could identify with people who were victims of racism & genocide because he has the same last name as the people massacred at Glenncoe. IE, the thirty people massacred 328 years ago lol. 

Being a victim means you're not responsible for your lot in life...and victims ALWAYS need an oppressor. Always. Thus...if you're not a victim like them, you MUST be an oppressor. It's good ol' Bolshevik thinking. See: the Kulaks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Petros said:

1. I'm not an America, so why should I feel any guilt in regards to slavery? Slavery happened.  But then so did the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, residential schools in Canada, etc,etc. The only person living in the past is you.

FYI Dems and liberals are still rubbing salt in those wounds to get votes.

Eg, Obama talked about slavery during a eulogy to partially justify the assassination of 5 police officers. Trudeau said that Canadians are engaged in genocide against FN women. 

What's in the trunk of your car, Petros?

2. "butthurt" over biblical times" lol. You are on a roll, WestCan ?

You obviously don't know much about religion, history and geography. 

3. No idea who eyeball is/was.

So? Was I talking to you? What makes you think that I care about what MLW posters you may or may not know? 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

At the height of the rioting in 2020, when the most people were being killed, Michelle Obama made a commencement address to 2020's grads saying: "Stay angry. Focus your anger. Never let anyone tell you not to be angry." 

She's a hateful, seditious bitch and that's not an opinion it's a fact. Suck it down. 

By contrast, Trump has denounced every single act of rioting and murder that happened in the country while he was POTUS, just like he's supposed to. During the 1hr 35mins of riots that you like to think he supported, he sent out two tweets and video telling people to stop rioting. 1 message per 30 minutes. That's in contrast with Obama's zero messages over nearly 3 years. 

You lose again bub.

1. You are delusional if you think Obama was "pro-rioting"

2. Who cares if Michelle Obama told a Grad class to "focus your anger." Michelle Obama, even if she misspoke, was 100 times classier than that hooker that somehow became first lady, over the past four years. Trump and Giuliani literally told their followers to storm the Capital building and stage a coup. Yet Michelle Obama is a "bitch" since she should "know her role" and stick to baking cookies." 

3. Trump denouncing rioting is hilarious. Trump only denounced the BLM protests, while calling the Charlottesville Rioters "good people," while encouraging his followers to riot, once he realized he had no legal recourse to overturn the election results. There is also the issue of Trump going on national TV, and telling the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by" insinuating "wait until I give the orders" which he certainly did on January 6. 

You lose again, dolt.

Edited by Petros

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Being a victim means you're not responsible for your lot in life...and victims ALWAYS need an oppressor. Always. Thus...if you're not a victim like them, you MUST be an oppressor. It's good ol' Bolshevik thinking. See: the Kulaks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

Once again, your obsession with Communists has affected your grasp on reality. 

9 minutes ago, Petros said:

The problem with this statement is that you consider anyone who does not subscribe to alt-right news, and does not watch Fox News daily, is considered part of the "Left." 

People who regurgitate leftist drivel are leftits. Most people who can read and write can figure that much out for themselves. Sadly, you need to have that explained to you.

Lemme guess, you still don't get it...........

4 minutes ago, Petros said:

1. You are delusional if you think Obama was "pro-rioting"

2. Who cares if Michelle Obama told a Grad class to "focus your anger." Trump and Giuliani literally told their followers to storm the Capital building and stage a coup. Yet Michelle Obama is a "bitch" since she should "know her role" and stick to baking cookies." 

3. Trump denouncing rioting is hilarious. Trump only denounced the BLM protests,

You just told a bunch more lies, but it's possible that you thought that it was all true, on account of your blatant lack o' figgerin' ability.

1) Obama was a world-class dog-whistler. He said many things in many different ways to support the cause of rioters, while his appeals for peace & togetherness, and his stern condemnation of murder, was sorely lacking. 

2) People who don't like riots and murders care that Michelle Obama was fostering hatred at the height of the carnage, that's who. 

3) Trump denouncing riots is an established fact whether you like it or not kiddo. In GZ's own post, which was no doubt supposed to be a harsh condemnation of Trump's wicked ways, contained no less than 3 instances of Trump directly denouncing the rioting over the 95 minutes that it lasted. 

while calling the Charlottesville Rioters "good people,"

That's an actual lie, and I don't care if you are just repeating what CNN said because you're an idiot. That's no excuse, you still told a lie.

Trump said that 'there were good people on both sides of the statue debate'. That's not the same as saying that the members of the democrat-founded militia (KKK) were good people. 

He also said that both sides came to fight, no one was 'attacked', which was true. 

while encouraging his followers to riot,

Cite? No? Ooh that's a shocker. Petros lied again. 

There is also the issue of Trump going on national TV, and telling the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by" insinuating "wait until I give the orders" which he certainly did on January 6. 

You'd literally have to be one of the dumbest people on earth in order to believe that what you just said was true Petros.

Are you going to admit that you're dumber than a sack full of libtards or do you wanna try explaining how you came to that mother of all stupid comments?  

You lose again, dolt.

Given your loose relationship with facts, that's enough to make my head swell by a few hat-sizes.

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You just told a bunch more lies, but it's possible that you thought that it was all true, on account of your blatant lack o' figgerin' ability.

1) Obama was a world-class dog-whistler. He said many things in many different ways to support the cause of rioters, while his appeals for peace & togetherness, and his stern condemnation of murder, was sorely lacking. 

2) People who don't like riots and murders care that Michelle Obama was fostering hatred at the height of the carnage, that's who. 

3) Trump denouncing riots is an established fact whether you like it or not kiddo. In GZ's own post, which was no doubt supposed to be a harsh condemnation of Trump's wicked ways, contained no less than 3 instances of Trump directly denouncing the rioting over the 95 minutes that it lasted. 

That's an actual lie, and I don't care if you are just repeating what CNN said because you're an idiot. That's no excuse, you still told a lie.

Trump said that 'there were good people on both sides of the statue debate'. That's not the same as saying that the members of the democrat-founded militia (KKK) were good people. 

He also said that both sides came to fight, no one was 'attacked', which was true. 

Cite? No? Ooh that's a shocker. Petros lied again. 

You'd literally have to be one of the dumbest people on earth in order to believe that what you just said was true Petros.

Are you going to admit that you're dumber than a sack full of libtards or do you wanna try explaining how you came to that mother of all stupid comments?  

Given your loose relationship with facts, that's enough to make my head swell by a few hat-sizes.

Keep in mind, this is coming from a man who thinks CTV, of all networks is far left propaganda.

Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You lose again bub.

TWO tweets! ONE video! hahahahahaha!

thanks man. that never gets old.

its too bad that the TWO tweets! ONE video! were getting drowned out by screaming Trump fanatics on live tv on every channel on the planet.

TWO tweets! ONE video!

its too bad that Trump couldn't get ONE person to provide verifiable evidence that fraud was committed during the election though...

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

*Whoosh*

I've been getting quite shocked at those on the left here in this little forum.  They readily accept each new jaw dropping development or headline coming from the Biden Administration.  Arresting reporters?  No problem.  Cancelling the deportation of known violent offenders?  Check.  Censoring any social media platform and cancelling Parlor?  smiles and high fives all around.

I am being completely serious with my next statement.  It's like they've been all been brainwashed and can no longer think for themselves.  That if a riot was started by BLM or Antifa, they'd join right in and immediately turn into rabid animals maiming innocents because the borg tells them to.

They don't listen to the most stark and clear headed reasoning.  What the hell happened to the left?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

I've been getting quite shocked at those on the left here in this little forum.  They readily accept each new jaw dropping development or headline coming from the Biden Administration.  Arresting reporters?  No problem.  Cancelling the deportation of known violent offenders?  Check.  Censoring any social media platform and cancelling Parlor?  smiles and high fives all around.

I am being completely serious with my next statement.  It's like they've been all been brainwashed and can no longer think for themselves.  That if a riot was started by BLM or Antifa, they'd join right in and immediately turn into rabid animals maiming innocents because the borg tells them to.

They don't listen to the most stark and clear headed reasoning.  What the hell happened to the left?

That's what we thought about you and the rest of the "Stop the Steal" crowd.  Brainwashed!  I mean, Krakens?  Really?

That said, I'm against arresting reporters and cancelling the deportation of known violent offenders. 

I'm pro freedom of speech, so I just have to put up with censoring of social media platforms and cancelling Parlor.  I'm surprised you would be okay with forcing people to do what they don't want to do.  I thought you were a freedom type?

I'm curious.  Do you need those who found your election fraud claims risible, those who found your continuing support for Trump utterly dumbfounding, to be in complete support of Biden, Antifa, BLM, the Chinese, etc., no matter what they do,  so as to give your position a little tenability?  Because no one is. 

On 1/29/2021 at 12:44 AM, WestCanMan said:

Trump is slightly better than B or H Clinton were as a people, 

Really? This is a guy who  has demonstrated virtually every character flaw known to man. Without even trying to insult him, but simply describing him, he's dumb, greedy, narcissistic, arrogant, lazy, disloyal, dishonest, vindictive, immature, and mean-spirited. 

Let's hear what's good about him as a person.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, godzilla said:

the ruling with the iron hand trick didn't work. its all that he knows.

When dealing with rioters and looters that's all that works.

20 hours ago, godzilla said:

lets face it, he denies racial inequality.

So does Thomas Sowell.