Democrats Are In Disarray...Not GOP

12 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Are you saying people shouldn't discuss Russian involvement in the election? This position seems to be putting the GOP into much greater disarray than the Democrats. They seem unsure whether they should be loyal to the New King or to the concept of a democratic USA.

Fill your boots discuss.  Nobody is saying they didn't play silly with computers.  However one will never know how much they influenced voters...

the gop is fine.  Trump is in the driver seat until the winds of change blow and congress asserts itself.

the democrats keep blaming racism and all kinds of isms instead of themselves ignoring the economy and worrying too much on social engineering.  Oops!!

8 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

As far as this woman's comments being "intimidating" or "violent", that's not really your decision (or mine), that is the decision of those she is addressing.  I know you've been luring me into this argument for some time, clearly trying to change the topic and discuss what is and what is not intimidating, but that's not really up to us.  I've seen interviews with students and I've seen the videos, and if the witnesses say this woman was trying to intimidate, then I can see their point.  

You declared her comments were violent and intimidating. I asked what was violent and intimidating, and you say you've seen the videos but "it's not really up to us" to decide what is violent and intimidating. You said she got "in the ring". I showed how the mob forced her in the ring by recording her non-violent, unintimidating comments and freaking out over them. You now say the natural world doesn't care how she got in the ring, but nevertheless, if she got death threats or "whatever societal blowback", she deserves it.

I can see why the GOP is in disarray. The authoritarians are taking over the asylum.

7 hours ago, blueblood said:

Fill your boots discuss.  Nobody is saying they didn't play silly with computers.  However one will never know how much they influenced voters...

the gop is fine.  Trump is in the driver seat until the winds of change blow and congress asserts itself.

To your chagrin, Graham and McCain don't seem to be letting the treasonous collusion with Russia slide. 

7 hours ago, blueblood said:

Someone broke into my house!  But it's ok because I'm not sure if they took anything.   Riiiiiight.  

There was a time when this kind of insult to America would not have gone unchallenged by any American, let alone the President-elect.   I wonder how many countries are watching Trump's actions and firing up their own hackers?   

On 12/29/2016 at 0:14 AM, sharkman said:

The system is faulty for those in denial only.  Reality is still too painful for leftwing extremists and the like.

Doesn't it seem strange that Clinton lost whilst getting pretty much the same number of votes as Obama in 2012?

No.  Simply looking at the numbers tells you that California and New York skewed the popular results.  What left extremists are saying is that California and New York should be allowed to dictate to the rest of the country.  And that is exactly what their voting system was designed to prevent.

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It did work for Trump....the "deplorables" elected him president.  Democrats were punished.

Don't worry, Democrats will survive. After 4 years the deplorables will be in far worse shape then they are today, the only problem is they will be too stupid to realize why.

17 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Don't worry, Democrats will survive. After 4 years the deplorables will be in far worse shape then they are today, the only problem is they will be too stupid to realize why.

I certainly hope the Democratic party does survive, but they are the ones in worse shape today.

1 hour ago, Smallc said:

It's crazy that Clinton won by 3M votes, but Trump beat her by 80K.

Well that's the thing.  She didn't win anything by 3 million votes.  Again, having California dictate to the other 49 states who should be the president is not how their system is designed.

4 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Well that's the thing.  She didn't win anything by 3 million votes.  Again, having California dictate to the other 49 states who should be the president is not how their system is designed.

Except she didn't only win the popular vote in California, but don't let real facts get in the way of your fiction. Stop fabricating stories that she lost in 49 states, because that is far, far from the truth. 

19 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Except she didn't only win the popular vote in California, but don't let real facts get in the way of your fiction. Stop fabricating stories that she lost in 49 states, because that is far, far from the truth. 

They read this article and, because they are low information, then believe that 49 states voted for Trump.

http://dailycallout.com/election-results-reveal-without-california-trump-wins-popular-vote-49-states-combined/

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

They read this article and, because they are low information, then believe that 49 states voted for Trump.

http://dailycallout.com/election-results-reveal-without-california-trump-wins-popular-vote-49-states-combined/

Talking about something that's already a done deal and won't be changed, is even lower information.

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

No, I didn't say that she lost in 49 states, read more carefully.  I said that California should not be allowed to dictate their will to the other 49 states.  In saying that, I am not speaking about the election in particular, but any preference California has about anything.

Obama is not making a graceful exit.  He's thudding on his butt as he nears the exit door. :lol:

With his latest fiasco regarding Putin - boy, Obama's becoming a laughing stock.  He's behaving like a woman scorned!

Maybe, he'll try to crash the Inauguration ceremony  to squeak his last words in?  :D

Edited by betsy

6 minutes ago, betsy said:

Obama is not making a graceful exit.  He's thudding on his butt as he nears the exit door. :lol:

Are you saying the U.S. should bend over and take it when an unfriendly foreign government interferes in its election? Why wouldn't he act like "a woman scorned" in defence of his country?

18 minutes ago, betsy said:

With his latest fiasco regarding Putin - boy, Obama's becoming a laughing stock.  

Why do you consider it a fiasco?  Your beloved GOP didn't think he was strong enough against Putin. Is that why it's a fiasco?