Trudeau pledges Canadian tax dollars to Argentina.

taxme

16 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If I met a Muslim terrorist you know what I'd do?  I'd talk to him.  I'd get him to make me understand his thinking, even if I 100% reject it his conclusions at least he won't be subhuman to me.

No, if you ever met a Muslim terrorist he would kill you.

Or do you not actually understand what a terrorist is?

Edited by Argus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Probably because they would be killed by them too. They want to live amongst us because we're better. 

And we buy them a nice house to live in, and pay for their food, clothing, education and health care.

18 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, if you ever met a Muslim terrorist he would kill you.

Or do you not actually understand what a terrorist is?

This is a really stupid comment, and its clear that  you are the one that doesn't understand what a terrorist is. Islamic militants done impulsively attack every westerner they talk to. They try to blend into the population and act as normal as possible, and the well organized groups are disciplined. They plan specific attacks against specific targets, with specific goals. You could have completely normal conversation with many of them without ever having any idea they were militants.

Also the term terrorist has no real meaning anymore, and is probably the most incorrectly used word in history behind maybe "fascism". Terrorism is a military tactic, and how you evaluate them depends on your perspective. For example... If Alqeada re-branded itself and started attacking Iran we would remove them from the "terrorist list" faster than rabbit gets fvcked, and we would probably start working with them or sponsoring them.

When "the terrorists" are attacking our enemies we tone down the rhetoric. We call them "guerillas", or "paramilitary groups", or even "freedom fighters".

The failure to recognize this is why the GWOT has gone so poorly and produced less than zero results.  

31 minutes ago, dre said:

This is a really stupid comment, and its clear that  you are the one that doesn't understand what a terrorist is.

On the contrary. I know precisely what a terrorist is. Unlike yourself, however, I'm not in the habit of making excuses for them, apologizing for them, justifying their actions, or twisting myself into knots to think of cultural equivalencies to pretend they're just like me.

I, you see, judge them from a position of universal morality, whereas, you don't even have any or believe morality exists. Your every comment on such topics shows that your judgement as to the morality of what people or groups do is based on your approval of their political views. You criticize the West, alleging they would excuse a terrorist group if it acted against our enemies, but that is just imputing the same lack of morals to the West your own political views possess.

Edited by Argus

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎19 at 1:42 PM, dre said:

I have edited my comments by deleting Dre's which had nothing to do with the topic.

Getting back to the actual subject, Trudeau has no sense of fiscal  responsibility. His approach to everything is to spend tax payer's money on literally anything and everything associated with his photo op of the day.

He needs to shut his mouth and stop pledging money he does not have.

His trips to Argentina and Cuba were unnecessary idiotic photo ops.

Argentina is a direct competitor of Canada  and now even more so as it sells its  beef and wheat to Europe..

Its in direct competition with us to sell the same products to the same European and world markets.

He did not address that at all in his purile photo op.

Edited by Rue

On 11/17/2016 at 5:34 PM, ?Impact said:

The government in Argentina is changing to something that is more in line with Canadian values, something many here seem to cherish. As I understand it, Argentina is asking for our help in resettling Syrian refugees because that is something we supposedly have experience with. It is more about experience than money.

So, then give them all the experience that we have but let us keep the taxpayer's tax dollars in Canadians wallets then if it is not about the money. I repeat. Why do Canadian taxpayer's have to pay for what Argentina wants to do with their refugee problem? It's not my problem, why use my tax dollars? There is no common sense or logic to this. This is just another case of the liberals wasting Canadian tax dollars on other countries projects. These fake and phony politically correct Canadian politicians are once again being taken for suckers.  When will they ever learn? 

On 11/17/2016 at 8:34 PM, ?Impact said:

The government in Argentina is changing to something that is more in line with Canadian values, something many here seem to cherish. As I understand it, Argentina is asking for our help in resettling Syrian refugees because that is something we supposedly have experience with. It is more about experience than money.

They know \we have a weak leader  and everyone is going to be scamming him at our expense. This is one of the biggest blunders Canadians have done in electing this guy.

2 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Please explain, and provide actual references. What Canadian tax dollars exactly are you talking about?

I told you where I read this. Go look it up for yourself.  The tax dollars that belong to Canadians, not refugees in Argentina. 

34 minutes ago, taxme said:

I told you where I read this. Go look it up for yourself.  The tax dollars that belong to Canadians, not refugees in Argentina. 

Other than some cryptic reference to CTV news channel, you have provided zero in terms of actual details. With no leg to stand on, you are just making your usual Liberal-bad rant.

According to the fact sheet at the PMO: Canada providing technical assistance to support  Argentina’s pledge to accept refugees from Syria and neighbouring countries, including in the areas of private sponsorship and refugee integration into Argentine society.

Edited by ?Impact

20 hours ago, herples said:

Canada wants to sell Argentina pork.

Yah I heard that. Is it kosher pork? Makes  zero sense Herp.. Argentina is more than capable of having its own pig farms. They do not because their people do not like or eat pork. They are red meat eaters and that is because if you have been there you would know how good their beef is. It really is. Its not a pork eating place. I visited a ranch man the steak was something else. I had like 40 different cuts of beef. Unbelievable. I am still dealing with the cholesterol years later. Amazing stuff man if you are a red meat eater. Good wines too. They brought their grapes in like Chile from good regions in France, Spain, Germany and Italy and they have great soil for wine which I am sure you know.

Their wine is the biggest export to us.

Argentina is self sufficient and its no. 1 client is Europe, no.2 China, We are not even in the top 40 trading with it or vice versa.

If Trudeau is serious about trade he should stop prancing about with his b.s. photo cops and  concentrate on rebalancing Chinese trade imbalance.

Edited by Rue

On 11/22/2016 at 1:46 PM, ?Impact said:

Other than some cryptic reference to CTV news channel, you have provided zero in terms of actual details. With no leg to stand on, you are just making your usual Liberal-bad rant.

According to the fact sheet at the PMO: Canada providing technical assistance to support  Argentina’s pledge to accept refugees from Syria and neighbouring countries, including in the areas of private sponsorship and refugee integration into Argentine society.

I know what I saw on their ticker tape. If you want to believe that there will be no Canadian tax dollars being given to Argentina well that is up to you. I disagree. 

On 11/22/2016 at 4:01 PM, Rue said:

Yah I heard that. Is it kosher pork? Makes  zero sense Herp.. Argentina is more than capable of having its own pig farms. They do not because their people do not like or eat pork. They are red meat eaters and that is because if you have been there you would know how good their beef is. It really is. Its not a pork eating place. I visited a ranch man the steak was something else. I had like 40 different cuts of beef. Unbelievable. I am still dealing with the cholesterol years later. Amazing stuff man if you are a red meat eater. Good wines too. They brought their grapes in like Chile from good regions in France, Spain, Germany and Italy and they have great soil for wine which I am sure you know.

Argentina is self sufficient and its no. 1 client is Europe, no.2 China, We are not even in the top 40 trading with it or vice versa.

If Trudeau is serious about trade he should stop prancing about with his b.s. photo cops and  concentrate on rebalancing Chinese trade imbalance.

Hey, if you are the PM you get to go and prance all around the world, and all of course at your expense. Isn't it wonderful to be the PM of Canada, and get to see the world for free. What a deal. :D

On 2016-11-17 at 7:04 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Just setting the record straight, as it is laughable to invoke 911 victims for this OP after what was actually posted back then.

You must have incredible discipline to lurk for 6 whole years before finally joining the forum in 2007 to offer us your wisdom. 

Discipline and stamina! 

On 11/22/2016 at 4:01 PM, Rue said:

Do you have a citation for your claim that Argentina doesn't like or eat pork?