Trump and Canada

Trump is rocket fuel for the long existing Canadian obsession with the United States:

...This is the great dark existential danger bubbling just below the surface of Canada’s Gothic drama about the looming collapse of Canadian journalism: The people of Canada don’t care. The stories of Canada simply interest them less than the stories of the United States do, and not because they are culturally enslaved by a foreign empire, but because the stories of Canada that do interest them — stories involving the great cultural, ideological, technological cleavages of our time — are being told already, and indeed told much better, by the American political process.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/03/10/canadas-obsession-with-american-politics-is-nothing-to-apologize-for/?utm_term=.9d5612ebf2f8#comments

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Still more CEO's than ever met with Canada's national moron, Justin Trudeau.

No, once again you try to deflect from the actual point. Or do you simply not understand the difference between "meeting with" and "walking away from"? I think most of the rest of us do. It must be a little lonely up in that white house at the moment eh?

Just now, Omni said:

No, once again you try to deflect from the actual point. Or do you simply not understand the difference between "meeting with" and "walking away from"? I think most of the rest of us do. It must be a little lonely up in that white house at the moment eh?

You always jump on the bait.....BAM !

The point is that Trump still got far more attention and interest from CEOs than did Canada's puny PM.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

You always jump on the bait.....BAM !

The point is that Trump still got far more attention and interest from CEOs than did Canada's puny PM.

Nope. You jumped on the bait. Shall I walk you through the CEO's of company's who have given the middle finger to your hero Trump? Let's see, we'll take a small one to start with such as WALMART.

Just now, Omni said:

Nope. You jumped on the bait. Shall I walk you through the CEO's of company's who have given the middle finger to your hero Trump? Let's see, we'll take a small one to start with such as WALMART.

Sure...name all the Canadian CEOs that make such a difference to Trump.   There has to be at least...one.

Sure...name all the Canadian CEOs that make such a difference to Trump.   There has to be at least...one.

Ah, Hello, we're talking US CEO's. Maerk, Intel. Tesla, United Tech, Corning, GE, Under Armor, even Campbell Soup. and I could go on. You may have heard of these companies.?

Just now, hot enough said:

You only describe the ignorance and incredible conceit of a war mongering, deeply evil, band of war criminals/terrorists that you love with all your heart. 

Thank you...I try my best.

The stories of Canada simply interest them less than the stories of the United States....

Just now, Omni said:

Ah, Hello, we're talking US CEO's. Maerk, Intel. Tesla, United Tech, Corning, GE, Under Armor, even Campbell Soup. and I could go on. You may have heard of these companies.?

Point of order....this thread is about Trump and Canada. 

So name some Canadian CEOs if you can....use America's Google to find some...it is free.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Point of order....this thread is about Trump and Canada. 

So name some Canadian CEOs if you can....use America's Google to find some...it is free.

Canadian CEO's are not a part of Trump's little gathering in the first place, so they can't resign. But if they were, I bet they would.

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

Canadian CEO's are not a part of Trump's little gathering in the first place, so they can't resign. But if they were, I bet they would.

That's right...because they didn't matter.   The American CEOs already control many Canadian subsidiaries already.

Trudeau came to Trump's turf....he has been to the U.S. many, many times.

Why ?  "Because it matters so much".

Edited by bush_cheney2004

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Yes, we know. But I'm sure it puzzles some why you so love such a deeply evil country, a country that has so badly abused all the bullshit the founding terrorists pumped out to brainwash you gullible folks. Any rational explanation for that?

Yes....nano thermite pixie dust made me do it.

That's right...because they didn't matter.   The American CEOs already control many Canadian subsidiaries already.

Trudeau came to Trump's turf....he has been to the U.S. many, many times.

Why ?  "Because it matters so much".

Apparently Trump doesn't matter so much and that's why they are kicking him to the curb. The NAFTA talks will go on, and sail right over trumps orange hair. Nobody takes home seriously these days, and smart business men wish to carry on business with one of their strongest, closest trading partners.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Apparently Trump doesn't matter so much and that's why they are kicking him to the curb. The NAFTA talks will go on, and sail right over trumps orange hair. Nobody takes home seriously these days, and smart business men wish to carry on business with one of their strongest, closest trading partners.

Again, President Trump drove these actions, and Trudeau could only react with his crybaby foreign minister.

Canada could not ignore Trump..."because it matters so much".

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, I am just mocking you mercilessly.

Please try to stay on topic....use extra time if needed.

That's your dishonesty leaping to the fore. You can't beat your genetics or the brainwashing you know you have been subjected to yet still you embrace the evil, love the evil, celebrate the evil. 

55 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Again, President Trump drove these actions, and Trudeau could only react with his crybaby foreign minister.

Canada could not ignore Trump..."because it matters so much".

The only things I see Trump driving to date is a number of people whom used to be his closest, and most powerful allies  to walk away from him. I don't think I need to run down the list for you do I?

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

The only things I see Trump driving to date is a number of people whom used to be his closest, and most powerful allies  to walk away from him. I don't think I need to run down the list for you do I?

You can run down the list of Trudeau mini-minions who swarmed the United States for NAFTA 2.0....a Donald Trump Production.   Even Mexico did not drop to its knees so fast.

Team Trudeau could not ignore Trump, and will not walk away from Canada's economic lifeblood.

Trump acts....Trudeau reacts.    Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You can run down the list of Trudeau mini-minions who swarmed the United States for NAFTA 2.0....a Donald Trump Production.   Even Mexico did not drop to its knees so fast.

Team Trudeau could not ignore Trump, and will not walk away from Canada's economic lifeblood.

Trump acts....Trudeau reacts.    Rinse and repeat.

Trudeau didn't ignore Trump, he simply let his popularity over ride him. The actual NAFTA talks have just got underway just to advise you. So your attempst at baffle gab are premature.  

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trudeau didn't ignore Trump, he simply let his popularity over ride him. The actual NAFTA talks have just got underway just to advise you. So your attempst at baffle gab are premature.  

That's because Trudeau could not ignore Trump.

Trump said he would cancel U.S. membership in the TPP and rip open NAFTA and that is exactly what Trump has done.

When Trump acts....Trudeau can only react.

• Like 1