Dear Muslims: f this, f that. Signed, douchebag in Calgary

msj

Fair enough, you are saying that Islam has rules that we don't tolerate so Islam should be banned. Ok, then Christians have rules, rules that Jesus did not change, that are equally vile. Lets ban Christian religion as well.

But Christians, particularly western ones, don't pay any attention to those parts of the bible as they believe them to have been superseded by the new testament. You've been told this repeatedly. Meanwhile, the parts of the Islamic religion which are mentioned most certainly are part of the belief system of massive numbers of followers. In some countries 80-90% of poll respondents agreed with these harsher aspects of Islam. And since the vast majority of Muslims in Canada come from those countries...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is full of logical contradiction. I dont want to discuss. I really dont have time to sit here and discuss or reply your false claims all day long. I have to write pagès of posts to reply that.

Thé solution is simple. You wont live with Muslims.

How about Muslims not come live with us? Seems to me there are literally Millions of Turks who want to leave and live in Europe.

Thomas Evans is one. There's another called Jihadi Jack, although don't know if he's been filmed.

Ah, I thought you meant football hooligans or striking coal miners, or something like that. They are still Muslims. There's a lot of dodgy British Muslims.

On the plus side, Evans is dead.

Edited by bcsapper

No doubt your states would easily create false/fake news even about me if it was really necessary for them. Your countries are quite dangerous areas for me.

Let me know when they do and I'll put them right. I'm allowed to do that over here.

You continue to believe the culture of Muslim countries is separate from their religion. It is not.

I agree that religion influences culture, but religion is also influenced by culture. FGM is practiced by people from a variety of religions, including Islam, various sects of Christianity, and traditional religions. Here's a selection:

In Benin: 49% of Muslim women have suffered FGM, ~20% of Christian women (15% Protestants, 7% RC), 12% other

In Burkino Faso: 82% of Muslim women, about 65% of Christian (69% RC and 65% Protestant), 73% Animist women

The Central African Republic: 46% of Animist women have undergone FGM, 39% of Muslim women, 36% of Protestant and 35% of Catholic women.

Egypt:, FGM is practiced by both Muslims and Coptic Christians; 95% of women are subjected to FGM.

Eritrea: 99% of Muslim women, 89% of Catholic women and 85% of Protestant women.

Liberia: Is 85% Christian, about 12% Muslim. FGM is a taboo topic in Liberia, so it’s hard to get data. However, women who belong to the secret Sande society must undergo FGM as part of their initiation; about 58% of Liberian women belong to this society, suggesting that at least 58% of women have undergone FGM.

Nigeria: 31% of Catholic, 27% of Protestant and 7% of Muslim women have undergone FGM.

Tanzania: 20% of Christian women have undergone FGM, and 15% of Muslim women.

It's unclear where FGM originated, but it's been around for at least 2000 years - predating Islam by several centuries. it shows up around the world, usually in tribal-type religions, and was even briefly part of the Victorian doctor's bag of tricks to treat female hysteria in England and the US.

For these reasons, I repeat that FGM is a cultural practice, not an Islamic one.

But Christians, particularly western ones, don't pay any attention to those parts of the bible as they believe them to have been superseded by the new testament. You've been told this repeatedly. .

And yet just the other day, Betsy was going on about the Ten Commandments - only found in the Old Testament, and Christians regularly pull out Old Testament scripture to support their various beliefs.

And yet just the other day, Betsy was going on about the Ten Commandments - only found in the Old Testament, and Christians regularly pull out Old Testament scripture to support their various beliefs.

Jesus said that he didn't come to change the old laws but to fulfill them. His law is the Golden Rule.

So keep your old ways as long as they don't mess with his.

This post is full of logical contradiction. I dont want to discuss. I really dont have time to sit here and discuss or reply your false claims all day long. I have to write pagès of posts to reply that.

Thé solution is simple. You wont live with Muslims.

I live with Muslims in my community, in my workplace and in my family. They do not hesitate to repudiate ISIS and their tactics, which I appreciate. Who could agree with such brutality? I tell you that I don't agree with the West's military actions in the Middle East; can you not agree with me that ISIS is wrong? That does not take pages of posts.

I live with Muslims in my community, in my workplace and in my family. They do not hesitate to repudiate ISIS and their tactics, which I appreciate. Who could agree with such brutality? I tell you that I don't agree with the West's military actions in the Middle East; can you not agree with me that ISIS is wrong? That does not take pages of posts.

Daily we struggle with Japanese terrorism as a result of LeMay's fire raids and Atomic Bombs.

Oh wait...we don't.

This is an insult to me that you ask me whether or not I support ISIS. Now I put you in ignore list.

How about Muslims not come live with us? Seems to me there are literally Millions of Turks who want to leave and live in Europe.

LoL what a nonsense discuss this is. So what ?

- We live in danger with Muslims

+ Then dont allow them to live in your country

- But they want to live in my country

+ Then stop complaning about it

- But we live in danger with Muslims

+ Then dont allow them to live in your country

- But they want to live in my country

+ Then stop complaining about it

- But we live in danger with Muslims

+ Then ........

and I am allowed to put anyone I want in ignore list.

Sniff, you certainly can, sob, it's such an honour. I don't know where to begin.

I want to thank my family first of all, for having such patience with me. You guys are great. And Greg, of course, for setting up such a wonderful site. And I want to thank Charles, Michael and Kimmy for keeping things going and giving me the chance to actually get on to an ignore list. It's always been a dream of mine.

Last of all, I have a message to all those posters out there who haven't yet made it onto an ignore list. Never give up. Never give up. Dreams do come true.

Edited by bcsapper

Sniff, you certainly can, sob, it's such an honour. I don't know where to begin.

I want to thank my family first of all, for having such patience with me. You guys are great. And Greg, of course, for setting up such a wonderful site. And I want to thank Charles, Michael and Kimmy for keeping things going and giving me the chance to actually get on to an ignore list. It's always been a dream of mine.

Last of all, I have a message to all those posters out there who haven't yet made it onto an ignore list. Never give up. Never give up. Dreams do come true.

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think you actually got on to her ignore list. I think she was just making a statement about what she could or could not do to people who's questions or attitudes she does not like. But it was a very nice acceptance speech. You should save it; your time may still come. :)

I don't claim to be an expert on the bible. I do, however, note that none of the harsher elements of the bible which progressives keep trotting out in their desperate defense of Islam are a part of any western culture or law.

Meanwhile, most of the harsher elements of Islam are embedded in every Muslim nation's laws and culture.

Certainly the elements which discriminate against women are universal in every Muslim nation. No Muslim nation outlaws raping or beating your own wife, for example. No Muslim nation guarantees or even tries to guarantee gender equality either in law or in society. Most quite explicitly and determinedly require discrimination in law. Likewise there are no openly gay organizations because all the members would be immediately arrested.

What percentage of Muslims, particularly western ones, believe in beheading and the other nonsense you keep repeating?

In most Muslim countries, between 70%-95%.

It's harder to determine in western countries since PEW specifically asks these questions of Muslim nations, and since Muslims in western nations are a lot more likely to lie when asked if they support violence - like death to blasphemers or apostates, for example.

Certainly the number would be lower - but we have to remember the vast majority of 'western Muslims' are immigrants from those same cultures and countries where support is so sweeping and widespread. Most of their immans are likewise coming from those countries, many of them trained in Saudi Arabia.