How is weighing in an opinion automatically make one a troll? Are those people here who support Hillary considered Canadian trolls. And Isn't Canada, and Great Britain (among others) undermining the US election when their leaders speak up against Trump?

RTFL http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

Says the American who never has anything to say about Canadian elections.

It's the Canadian national sport...played in reverse.

The CBC, Canada's state broadcaster, makes the Russians look like amateurs when it comes to "analysis" of the U.S. election and qualifications of candidates.

Even the Canadian prime minister has weighed in with his two cents worth.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

How is weighing in an opinion automatically make one a troll? Are those people here who support Hillary considered Canadian trolls. And Isn't Canada, and Great Britain (among others) undermining the US election when their leaders speak up against Trump?

So if the Liberal Party hired people to pose as Hillary supporters on the Internet, you would be alright with it? Lol. I somehow doubt it....

So if the Liberal Party hired people to pose as Hillary supporters on the Internet, you would be alright with it? Lol. I somehow doubt it....

First off, we don't know that anybody has or is hired to do this from Russia. Secondly, Hillary is spending millions on trolls to saturate social media - this is no secret. Thirdly, liberals (small l or big L) don't need to be paid to slag Trump on the internet. Both sides are playing the social media game - are you surprised by this or just surprised that it's not all pro Hillary?

What do you think of news people and media pundits from outside USA telling Trump to step down?

It all sounds as silly as a chemtrail conspiracy to me. I guess I shouldn't put it past the sorts of people power seems to attract but...whatever.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. I mean we have intelligence services that peruse online forums to steer the conversation in a certain direction.

Russia wants to be a friend of the West. Unfortunately, all of the mainstream political parties in all western countries are stuck in this mentality of unnecessary hostility with Russia. But Saudi Arabia is our BFF even as they spread their Wahhabist propaganda leading to ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Queda, etc.

The cold war ended. We are in a new era. The west needs to drastically change it's geopolitical orientation and what our current alliances are.