Concerning Rape Case Ruling

-1=e^ipi

Disagree with the ruling all you like.

But the least you can do is demonstrate you've read it rather than second hand MSM articles about it.

Which you haven't and you won't so no need to discuss any further.

If that's what you're getting from this discussion, I wonder if maybe you're doing too much skimming and not actually reading of this thread.

You should just run that by a woman you respect.

Rapists can post on discussion boards too, and often do.

I don't nor ever HAVE had any abusive concerns against women. In fact, it is just the opposite considering how I have helped those who have been legitimately abused. My problem is with those like yourself who impose some assumed opposing stereotype of the whole class of men in the same type of attitude as to those very men you'd accuse of being abusive as though you actually 'agree' to the stereotyping but simply prefer to BE the ones in power to frame them in your favor. In fact I've witnessed MORE abuse BY women against men. And I know it isn't representative of all women, but our society keeps imposing that women are to be both treated as the defaulted 'innocent', as defenseless children, AND have the free option to be empowered where they can as though they are more 'superior' than men as a whole class. It's a form of "nationalism" and precisely one major factor recently of the general tendency of those to support alter-extremes, as is with the support for Trump in the U.S. .

The FACT is that women AND men are defaulted to the very foundations of both positive and negative stereotypes. And while lip service is given to claims of many to NOT support the very behaviors enhancing the things that cause abuse, in reality everyone STILL defaults to desiring those who are and will maintain the stereotypes.

Not only does she say she didn't consent, but he apologized for being angry at the relationship ending and getting carried away. You don't need to be a genius to piece that together. It is pretty disgusting that you'd excuse a rapist though. Keep fighting the "good" fight.

Pretend that your view was somehow justified...reading into the statements of apology for anger and getting 'carried away' MEANS "X is guilty of whatever the woman accuser says by default".

What kind of precedence does this set for ALL people, and particularly with MEN as a whole class? Should ALL MEN be default to being guilty for any accusation a women charges and require PROVING an impossible negative, that they did not? If you are male, I then ask you whether we should even trust you considering you implicitly agree that men by default have some internal genetic nature to lie, deceive, and abuse over all women?

Or is it that you think that some men (not yourself of course) should SACRIFICE their own capacity to be treated equally to 'balance' out the general treatment against women by OTHER men in society who have abused women as a class? That is, should I sacrifice the potential unfairness of being accused of something by some arbitrary woman and getting convicted for something for the sake of something other men have done. Do men or women as a class 'own' all the cultural aptitudes of some specific set of behaviors?

If that's what you're getting from this discussion, I wonder if maybe you're doing too much skimming and not actually reading of this thread. The ruling itself is the problem. The evidence presented in court doesn't even come close to meeting the criteria that he claims it did. It was a political manifesto, not a proper legal ruling.

There is seldom 'evidence' or witness to rape crimes, which is why it has been a great injustice historically, with perps throughout history accustomed to getting away with it.

Nonetheless, sexual assault/rape is a very serious and violent crime.

And in this case, there was also an additional piece of evidence, the perp's text acknowledging that he 'got carried away'.

That's clearer than the usual he said/she said.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 7:08 PM, Jariax said:

It seems to me that if a woman consents to sex and then changes her mind, she has an obligation to at least inform the other person of that change of mind. 

What the hell is gender studies all about anyway? Is it a study one takes to be able to tell the difference between a man and a woman? I can tell anyone what the difference is. The chit that people are enrolling in these days is beyond me. What does it get one in the end? To be able to teach a course on the difference between men and women? This society is beyond bonkers. It has totally gone insane. Liberalism at it's bloody best. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hot enough said:

I didn't intend that you would actually try to inform me about what the study of physics, biology, geology, ... was really about. It was tongue in cheek.

Anyway, what the hell is gender studies all about? Do you know or not? Just asking? 

On 08/11/2017 at 10:40 PM, taxme said:

Anyway, what the hell is gender studies all about? Do you know or not? Just asking? 

I thought it was a man hating course that you get a degree in and complain cause you can't find a job

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ash74 said:

I thought it was a man hating course that you get a degree in and complain cause you can't find a job

It would appear as though most everything happening today is white man hating stuff. Remember the good old days when reading, writing, arithmetic, geography and history were what education was all about? Now it seems that all we get from these educators these days is LGBTQIB(soon incest and beastiality nonsense, multiculturalism/diversity, environmentalism, hate white people, and gender studies. Canada is being forcefully turned into a gay, multicultural and white hating society. At least that is the way it looks to me these days. Just saying. :)

On 11/8/2017 at 2:15 PM, hot enough said:

I didn't intend that you would actually try to inform me about what the study of physics, biology, geology, ... was really about. It was tongue in cheek.

Well, are you going to tell me what gender studies is all about or not? Just asking. 

8 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Apply to a university and find out.

So, in other words it is all just more liberal/communist bull chit meant to cause more division and promote more man hating.

I never did go to university and judging by what I have noticed coming from the mouths of most of these university graduates makes me glad that I never did, thank gawd.  :D