Trump a rapist?

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

Because ...

It won't go to court until after the election.

It has a lot of merit.

Etc. (Read it)

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Does claims appear credible. Mr. Epsteins own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trumps relationship with him two decades ago in New York City.

Mr. Epstein is a notorious billionaire pedophile who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender - the most dangerous kind, a threat to public safety after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Sickening.

Edited by jacee

I clicked on the OP link to inform myself about this disturbing information. At the very top of the Huffpost article regarding the alleged rape of a 13 year old was an ad for KY jelly. How weird is that.

=====

In any case if these allegations are proven in court (the cash settlement alone would be eye-popping), both Epstein and Trump should serve the full penalty under the law.

Looks like the gloves are off and we are going to see the most acrimonious presidential campaigns in history.

I hope there is something left of the reputation of the Republic at the end.

Actually, the current campaign is wonderfully American and consistent with many bitter fights in the past.

... no monarch required or desired.

As much as I dislike both candidates, I doubt this is true. Judging from the crap coming out of wiki leaks, it could be a democrat set up.

Read it.

And yes, Hillary's going to get skewered with her own deeds too, and deserves it.

Edited by jacee

I clicked on the OP link to inform myself about this disturbing information. At the very top of the Huffpost article regarding the alleged rape of a 13 year old was an ad for KY jelly. How weird is that.

=====

In any case if these allegations are proven in court (the cash settlement alone would be eye-popping), both Epstein and Trump should serve the full penalty under the law.

As of today, Epstein is still walking the streets. It must be nice to know people in very high places.

Because ...

It has a lot of merit.

Etc. (Read it)

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Does claims appear credible. Mr. Epsteins own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trumps relationship with him two decades ago in New York City.

Mr. Epstein is a notorious billionaire pedophile who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender - the most dangerous kind, a threat to public safety after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Sickening.

A bunch of crock. This indeed appears to be just another political attack against trump by this pro liberal democratic main stream media that is allowed to continue and exist. Why did the main scream media not do more to expose and report what Epstein did to the public for weeks on end, uhmm?

The only media outlets reporting on this are far-left rags like the Huffington Post. I'm calling bullshit for now.

We may never know if it is a he-said-she-said question. The HuffPost did point to real on the record accusations of sexual violence by Trump. The fact that the accusers retracted their allegations after a financial settlement leaves people wondering what the truth of the matter is. Edited by TimG

The fact that the accusers retracted their allegations after a financial settlement leaves people wondering what the truth of the matter is.

Are you talking about his ex-wife? Feminists seem to think that we should believe all women who allege sexual assault, except when they recant said allegations. You cant have this both ways.

There are armies of political operatives, from all sides of the political spectrum, who would not be letting this stuff go if there was even a whiff of credibility to it.

Edited by Archduke al-Qaddafi

Because ...

It has a lot of merit.

Etc. (Read it)

Sickening.

What's sickening about it?

That he said, Epstein likes his women on the younger side? When you're that old, what is "younger?"

A 70-year old going out with a 30-year old can be said to like his women on the "younger" side. Would that be a crime?

Bill Clinton obviously liked his women on the younger side too - how old was Lewinski?

Which is worse? Being a friend of a sex offender......

.........or being married to one, and being an accomplice by doing all you can to help with the cover-up?

Now, the last one would be sickening.

Edited by betsy

What's sickening about it?

That he said, Epstein likes his women on the younger side? When you're that old, what is "younger?"

A 70-year old going out with a 30-year old can be said to like his women on the "younger" side. Would that be a crime?

Bill Clinton obviously liked his women on the younger side too - how old was Lewinski?

So in your opinion Trump initiating sex with a 13 year old in the 90's is the same as a senior banging a 30 year old or Bill Clinton getting a hummer from a young adult? Sickening indeed.

What about gov Bill Clinton, he's been accused of several rapes and nothing happened to him.

Billy boy is one of the elite cabals favorite puppet. Hey, deal with the devil and you get all the free passes you want. That is how things work.

We may never know if it is a he-said-she-said question. The HuffPost did point to real on the record accusations of sexual violence by Trump. The fact that the accusers retracted their allegations after a financial settlement leaves people wondering what the truth of the matter is.

Sometimes it works out to be a lot cheaper to just pay off the accuser or liar and be done with it.

Sometimes it works out to be a lot cheaper to just pay off the accuser or liar and be done with it.

That is why I said people are left 'wondering what the truth is'. No one can know. But one or two incidents where he lost control (if the allegations had merit) are a lot different than the deliberate rape of a 13 year old. It is going to take a lot more than anonymous sources to establish that this accusation is credible.

/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Teflon Don?

Maybe his supporters just don't care.

Sexual depravity is the norm?

Shoulda kept his mouth shut?

So, now she comes forward after all these years? Isn't that interesting, eh? She just wanted to see if she could get a quick buck out of this.

Yup, it's all just about the elite globalists and their constant attacks and accusations against Trump, and their trying very hard to get their girl Hillary in there for dictator. The people have had enough of the elite and their lies and are not being fooled by this lying corporate owned elite media anymore. Anyone who keeps listening to the main scream rags are just fooling themselves. People buying thier news rags are just wasting their money. Yup.