Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.

betsy

You're short-sighted! You're the kind of mentality that sleepwalks around, and actually waits for the hammer to hit you squarely on the head.... and then you react too late! Your mentality is outdated!

Yours is solely focused on "damage control," when the damage is already done. The 21st century is more into PREVENTIVE! You've got to learn to anticipate. Learn to duck! :D

so you're in prevention mode, hey! Your mind numbing large font, bold highlighted, red-coloured emphasis is all about... prevention, hey! :lol:

c'mon, Canada has a Constitution, Charter of Rights, Parliamentary system, legal framework, multi-tiered judicial structure, military, robust multi-layered policing, etc., etc., etc.... what, as you say, are you "preventing" here... in Canada... with all your scurrying about finding your "gems of wisdom (real, suspect, imagined or outright fabricated)... your uhhh... "gems of prevention" from foreign countries?

speak to the practicalities here - tell me, relate explicitly and definitively, what concerns and threats do you perceive to exist today (and in the near-future) in Canada... and what are the practical and logistical actions/steps being taken, either by those "enablers" or directly by your "evil doers", to affect your perceived concerns and threats?

just where exactly do you interpret Canada's political, judicial, policing, social, etc., framework is failing - failing and causing your perceived concerns and threats; failing and causing you to suggest your focused emphasis on, as you say/write, "PREVENTIVE! " is not being addressed? Not being addressed to the point you're, uhhh... apparently, picking up the slack here at MLW?

The unchecked border chaos is a threat to the stability of Europe, not to mention the good chance that terrorists are streaming in with regular migrants.

so..... since Canada certainly has no "unchecked border chaos", you're not concerned in regards Canada - yes? :D

You agree that over a billion Muslims have nothing at all to do with it, after saying this earlier:

And Islam is dangerous.

If Islam is dangerous, then why are there more than a "billion Muslims who have nothing at all to do with it", as you have said?

This is an inconsistency in the thoughts you're sharing on here.

No there isn't, and if you quoted the whole post it would show that there wasn't.

Why would there be a problem with agreeing that the majority of Muslims do not subscribe to the deadly interpretations of others? Isn't that the whole point?

so..... since Canada certainly has no "unchecked border chaos", you're not concerned in regards Canada - yes? :D

Btw, why are you focusing on Canada? The topic is about what's happening in Europe! And here we are ending up arguing with you about Canada! You're derailing the discussion

Why don't you create your own thread?

Edited by betsy

Care to point out where I indicated that when priests "do the abuse" that it's "no big deal". In fact, I've stated the exact opposite. But at this point you are literally just trolling, you know exactly what my thoughts are because I have made them 100% clear in no uncertain terms, and yet you pretend that I actually think the opposite.

As for "someone like us"... honestly I'm a lot more similar to a migrant than to a Catholic priest, in most any way possible or relevant.

I have already stated that I believe the priests should have been punished to the harshest extent possible, including more jail time. Lock em up and throw away the key. Hang them. Get all medieval and feed them their own balls on a stick, for all I care. Happy yet? How many times do I have to say it?

At this point I can only conclude that you want to pretend that I have the opposite views of those that I have very explicitly and repeatedly stated just to troll.

No, I know that you are fine with throwing the book at them.

But it is not beneath you to claim that I'm deflecting away from the migrants when, in fact, Im merely making an observation in general that I have repeated enough to either be understood or not.

I'm not trolling and see no point trying to clarify these points based on your accusation that goes against the rules.

Here's reality for you, MSJ:

There will always be child abuse in institutions - especially places where there is access to kids! Of course pedophiles will naturally seek to work in those places!

Agreed.

You think there are no pedophiles among atheists????

Nope, certainly are amongst them too.

That atheists are somehow above posing as religious just to get to their intended victims?

Certainly possible.

Why do you think institutions such as churches are swarming with pedophiles?

What perfect place it is to work for when you're granted with "authority" that you can claim to have come from God?

Exactly the problem with indoctrinating children into believing in the authority of a sky fairy whether it is from a true believer or a pretend believer.

But I don't see how this line of argument is that relevant to the topic at hand.

You think pedophiles will want to work in retirement homes?

Sure, why not. Once again, I'm accused of trying to deflect and for thread drift, and you do this?

Pedophiles are hard to spot unless they make their move. Who would've thought the Minister of Education was a pedophile? Islamic culture though, is out in the open! There's nothing secret about it.

Islamists would naturally be adherents of Islam! Migrant perpetrators of rapes in Europe are predominantly identified as Muslims! It is unfair to non-Muslim migrants to be lumped along with the group that poses the problem!

Give the "credit" where credit is due!

If that's racial profiling - then it's the fault of Muslims who did those crimes, that Muslims are being racially profiled!

You're comparing culture (Muslim's views of women), with perversion (pedophilia).

Well I've got news for you: Islamic culture believes in both! Not only do they think nothing of women, they think it's okay to have sex with a 9 year old!

I agree. Of course, the same can be said of other belief systems too.

I have read the Bible and the Koran so I know what they say. Neither has a good track record when it comes to women or children, really.

Once again, I get accused of thread drift?

You and Waldo suffer from the same malady: your heads are in the clouds.

Yes, nice personal insults....

Btw, why are you focusing on Canada? The topic is about what's happening in Europe! And here we are ending up arguing with you about Canada! You're derailing the discussion

Why don't you create your own thread?

a cursory review of the thread shows me at least 4 other MLW members are speaking directly in regards Canada... and not in relation to anything I've said. More pointedly, you yourself have done the same: as a gentle reminder to you, the following is a sample of just some of your posts showing your own emphasis on Canada. Apparently, you have a double-standard here - yes? Apparently, when given a direct challenge you're now wildly deflecting and claiming "thread derail"! :lol:

You think what major happennings elsewhere won't eventually have an effect on us?

What do you think will happen if most of these European countries either close their borders, or become hostile to migrants - you think they wouldn't really be swarming to Canada?

But yes, Canada is a leader among sheeples - the taking of Canada went so easy - for once, we can be proud of that leadership! :lol:

And yet, the mainstream Canadian media puppets never show these! You can't trust mainstream media like the CBC, CTV....they're liberal propagandists!

We're very much concerned of the the mentality of those who's selling out their nations for the sake of political correctness, and self-interest. That sheeples are the majority in some places (like Canada) - now, that's scary!

Exactly the problem with indoctrinating children into believing in the authority of a sky fairy whether it is from a true believer or a pretend believer.

That's twisted reasoning. Doesn't make sense.

It's not the indoctrination, msj. It's the perverts that will use any means possible to get to their victims.

Anyone in a position of AUTHORITY, can abuse his position!

Just look at the former Minister of Education, as an example. Or, the teachers, daycare providers, etc..,

It's not limited to child abuse either.

Employers - even some Generals or high-rank officers in the military - have abused their authority to commit sexual assaults or harassment!

Edited by betsy

The reason Sweden is having these issues is because they're too secular. If they would only follow what the bible says and make these women marry their rapists, then everything would be OK.

You can try to use your reverse-psychology, Marcus.....it won't apply here.

You're out of touch with reality.

We're not scared of Muslims.

We're very much concerned of the the mentality of those who's selling out their nations for the sake of political correctness, and self-interest. That sheeples are the majority in some places (like Canada) - now, that's scary!

If you want to keep up with the Christian population in Canada you better start accepting them. Many convert to Christianity and Canada's natural birth rate isn't enough to finance your churches Edited by WestCoastRunner

You have a lot of fear in you. Sex assaults happen quite often within many different groups. Should we start deporting Catholics for the high percentage of pedophilia that happens within the Catholic church?

What "high percentage"? Let's see some stats on this.

speak to the practicalities here - tell me, relate explicitly and definitively, what concerns and threats do you perceive to exist today (and in the near-future) in Canada... and what are the practical and logistical actions/steps being taken, either by those "enablers" or directly by your "evil doers", to affect your perceived concerns and threats?

Sure! As the percentage of Muslims in Canada rises they will, given the democratic nature of this country, begin to assume more and more influence on its government and society. Given the generic extremism of much of the Islamic world as compared to secular Canada, that can only cause Canada to become more unstable, and lead to growing conflict between Canada's secular institutions and the demands of Islamic zealots for special laws and treatment to acknowledge their 'rights'. That will likely spawn growing violence, as we have seen in virtually ALL other countries with sizable Muslim populations. The first victims will, as usual, be women and Jews, both groups being considered contemptible by extremist Islam.

Clearly we should be cutting off the flow of Muslims from parts of the world where extremism is common, and policing local mosques and Islamic schools and cultural centres for intolerant and violent messages, then deporting those who support extremism.

If you want to keep up with the Christian population in Canada you better start accepting them. Many convert to Christianity and Canada's natural birth rate isn't enough to finance your churches

Many convert to Christianity? You have stats on that?

Most people get this thread. You commit sexual assault you commit a crime. Period.

That said it is naïve to think sexual assault, certain kinds of pedophilia, sexual practices are not going

on in certain Muslim countries under the condonation of the prevailing social morals of their societies

and what is being taught to them.

Islam like all organized religions in the hands of someone who has power over others and thinks for

them invariably leads to sex and other power crimes.

I have spent many years in the court system see how power given to people by their religious stature

has provided cover for their ability to get access to vulnerable people to molest and rape them.

We have many problems in Canada. What some are saying and it is true, in certain Muslim countries marrying

first cousins, very young girls, having sex with boys when you are a grown man-its fact. When you bring people

from such cultures to Canada or any Western country there are going to be problems,

It doesn't mean all Muslims are evil but I pull no punches, I do not give a damn who you are, you want to marry your first cousin yah I have a problem with that. It causes genetic issues.

You want to marry young girls in arranged marriages under 18, rape anyone of any age but especially children, I don't give a damn

who you are-I want you identified and your ass in jail.

Rape is rape whoever does it. Pull any cultural excuse for how you treat women, don't come to me seeking or your blessing.

There are zero excuses for the protection of women and the vulnerable against imposed sex or other power crimes.

I am not using this thread to piss on Muslims or anyone else. In my world humans are all equally ugly from what I have seen.

Edited by Rue

Am I understanding this right? Is our Prime Minister sort of making excuses for terrorists?

We, and our allies are to blame?

Canadian PM: We won't bomb ISIS even if attacked

In an interview with Global News, Trudeau said that he sees no reason to change this new policy towards ISIS and the threat of Islamic terror, even if a terror attack similar to the one in Paris were carried out on Canadian soil.

Trudeau, who as Prime Minister receives daily briefings on matters of national security, said that “it is no surprise that there are angry extremists and terrorists out there who wish Canadians and Canada harm and countries like it around the world.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/205975

I suppose France is now getting what she dished out - if I go by what Trudeau says here.

That is like a rebuke to our allies - that's how I'm understanding that. I wonder what our allies are saying behind his back!

Edited by betsy

More hypocrisy here I see: #stopthreaddrift.

Who's thread-drifting?

Can you connect the dots of my last post with the attitude of the Swedish MP in the OP?

Do you get it? Or you need it to be spelled out, loud and clear?

What's hypocrisy got to do with this? Unless you're referring to Trudeau as hypocritical?

I personally don't think he's hypocritical.

I'd say he's naive. He's young and inexperienced. And he doesn't seem to think much before he speaks.

Edited by betsy

Quite a long way to get there.

Oh, and I will get criticized for going off topic here I'm sure but France has military interests in Muslim countries in Africa so there is a reason they get targeted even though I agree it is a pretty poor reason and a poor way to respond to their foreign policy.

Am I understanding this right? Is our Prime Minister sort of making excuses for terrorists?

We, and our allies are to blame?

Terrorists are always wrong. Still, the actions of the States and allies in the Middle East have created a situation where it's easier for them to gain support for terrorist activities. Imagine if you asked a friend to come over and help clean your house, and they came over - but while there, they broke all your stuff. You'd be pissed, eh? Maybe so pissed that you'd want to beat up your friend. Of course, your friend could act all surprised - "Why are you mad at me? You invited me over, and I did the best I could! Your house is cleaner isn't it?? Sorry your stuff got broke, but it's really not my fault - you shouldn't have left it out." Too many of us in the West are like that "friend"; unwilling to admit our own complicity in this situation, and pretending we're innocents being unfairly targeted.

Terrorists are always wrong. Still, the actions of the States and allies in the Middle East have created a situation where it's easier for them to gain support for terrorist activities. Imagine if you asked a friend to come over and help clean your house, and they came over - but while there, they broke all your stuff. You'd be pissed, eh? Maybe so pissed that you'd want to beat up your friend. Of course, your friend could act all surprised - "Why are you mad at me? You invited me over, and I did the best I could! Your house is cleaner isn't it?? Sorry your stuff got broke, but it's really not my fault - you shouldn't have left it out." Too many of us in the West are like that "friend"; unwilling to admit our own complicity in this situation, and pretending we're innocents being unfairly targeted.

That would only apply if you beat up your friend's kids too.

Edited by bcsapper

That would only apply if you beat up your friend's kids too.

Trust you to miss the point whilst pretending moderation. Some people would certainly choose to punish the whole family as a way to get back at the real culprit; humans can be nasty that way.

Alternatively, perhaps the friend also accidentally knocked your kid over ... so you might think it's perfectly fine to knock their kid over in turn.

The point is that many Westerners refuse to acknowledge how the actions of the Western world have contributed to the Islamic terrorists we now have. This doesn't excuse terrorism, by the way; it is taking responsibility for our behavior. Something Republicans/Conservatives often accuse the left of refusing to do.

I suppose France is now getting what she dished out - if I go by what Trudeau says here.

Are the hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East getting what they deserved through the bombings and instability the West has created? What say you?

That is like a rebuke to our allies - that's how I'm understanding that. I wonder what our allies are saying behind his back!

I'm sure a lot nicer things than when Harper was in power.

No there isn't, and if you quoted the whole post it would show that there wasn't.

Why would there be a problem with agreeing that the majority of Muslims do not subscribe to the deadly interpretations of others? Isn't that the whole point?

You said Islam is dangerous. Does it make the billion people who consider themselves Muslim dangerous?

Is Christianity dangerous? What about Judaism?

With due respect when you live in the Middle East and you see first hand how terrorists operate and how they recruit you would nowrite the above simplistic analysis. Its so far more complicated then portraying Muslims as idiots manipulated by the West and so stupid that the only thing they can turn to is terrorism. Think about it. The notion Muslims turn to terrorism because they are victims is a very patronizing and bigoted assumption that assumes Muslims are all savage idiots unable to choose anything but violence when confronted by the boogy man who in this case is "the West", i.e., the collective leftist term for bad bad white men.

The above concept I would argue at its pith and substance depicts Arabs and Muslims as reactive idiots.

The actual bloodshed, the civil wars, the non stop Muslim on Muslim or Muslim on non Muslim violence, has gone on since the Islamic religion developed centuries after Muhammed died. It has always been there. The West didn't create it and you can like some on this forum pretend it only came about when pink men with sunburns showed up but that is absurd.

Yes if you create a state like Iran which is a 3 layer cake of Kurds on the top, Sunni in the Middle, then Shiite at the bottom, sure you can create a recipe of an unstable state doomed to dysfunction which rationalized a British presence to keep the savages calm but in fact could be argued as a divide and conquer tactic.

However long before the Shah of Iran or previous British puppet monarchs, a war between Shiites raged with Sunnis, Zorostreans, Jews and others.

Yes Britain, France, Germany, Russia, the US, China, the EU, Japan, India, many countries can be accused od manipulating

politics in the Middle East to protect their oil sources. The oil cartel can be pointed at as a source of instability.

However its oh so simple to pretend the Middle East conflicts are only as a result of that or blaming Jews who fled from Muslim countries or Euro countries.

The fact is Muslim nations ad Muslims have no one but themselves to look for the origins of their own violent and corupt regimes.

Their inability to separate religion from state, their 80% illiteracy rate, their lack of tolerance for any different approaches to

interpreting the koran, their lack of individual freedoms and rights are not the cause of the West although certainly made it

easier at times to use their corrupt leaders as puppets.

Please do not argue to me Muslims are reactive idiots whose only choice has been terrorism.

While the tensions today certainly are manipulated by the oil cartel, the EU, US, Russia, China, Japan, all huffing and puffing through proxies to protect their oilit never started there. The inter Muslim conflicts have been around since as long as people claim to have quoted what Muhammed said.

The Koran ha sbeen used to justify the depiction of on Muslims as cursed infidel making war against them acceptable and war against other Muslims acceptable on the grounds those other Muslims don't understand the Koran.

The Shiite-Sunni war started long before the West meddled over oil. In the frand scheme of things the meddling of China, Russia and the West is a brief blip in history in the constant evolution of violence in the Middle East.

To try depict as Hudson Jones did with one laughable graph that terrorism was on the decline is a laugh to people of the Middle East.

Violence, inter Muslim and anti non Muslim violence is as old and ever changing in form as are the sands.

Terrorism, violence like sand is not new it didn't suddenly appear with some white man importing it in their shoes.

I know that because like those who have lived in the sand, we know its full of blood. The scream of war and violence is always

there in the silence of the desert sands in the night time. It didn't just start with tanks and missiles or jets.

Edited by Rue