Another Mass Shooting

Islam doesn't deserve any of my respect. Nor does Christianity or any other fairy tale. I don't have to like and respect fantasy...understand?

I understand that you seem very solid and satisfied in your beliefs. Good for you! I respect those folks who follow their passion.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that you seem very solid and satisfied in your beliefs. Good for you! I respect those folks who follow their passion.

As I've posted before, one could always show the Dog how he has Islam all wrong....but I'm not getting that. I get deflections to other Bronze Age writings like I'm supposed to be a big fan of those texts as I attend church and wave the Confederate flag while cheering-on Trump.

Like...whatever.

Well go compare Indonesia to other comparably wealthy developing countries.

Well, to start with, Indonesia has a lot of religious rules, religious terrorist groups and guerrillas, religious riots...

It also bans any Israeli from visiting for any reason.

Well, to start with, Indonesia has a lot of religious rules, religious terrorist groups and guerrillas, religious riots...

It also bans any Israeli from visiting for any reason.

Jews are the most vile of people according to Mohammad. Indonesia is just acting accordingly...

You can't paint all moderates as extremists just because some extremists go extreme.

I invite all people here who haven't befriended a Muslim to get their heads out of the newspaper and go communicate face-to-face with some of the actual human beings that they're talking about before coming to any quite-serious conclusions about them.

I have done so. As I have already written, my neighbor is a Canadian born Muslim of Arab ethnicity. He seems like a fairly nice guy, and we get along pretty well. But his wife has never been introduced and hides in the house all day. On the rare occasions she comes out to grab one of the kids she's wearing the full hijab bit, as he is a strong believer that God demands she cover her hair and that women be modest and that they do as men tell them to do. He's not very fond of Jews either. We haven't discussed gays or stonings thus far. And since he's taken the entire family 'home' for the summer are not likely to do so soon

Hey K? You ooze with double standards and bigotry.

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

Pastor Steven Anderson, whose hate knows no bounds, celebrated the deaths of 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando in a 4-minute mini-sermon that cited the Bible as justification for why they needed to die. (And if it didn’t happena a shooter, it should have happened by way of government execution.)

Do you guys keep a few cranks in a file so you can trot them out to defend Islamism every time there's a terrorist incident?

One of the major issues with Islam is the fact its mosques are not hierarchical organizations. Each is independent, and each can preach or advocate any damned thing they feel like doing without fear some supervising organization will cut them down. That is not the case with most Christian churches.

The idiot above is a 'pastor' of a self founded church not affiliated with any Christian organization. Most of these cranks you trot out are similar. What you ignore, of course, as you always do, is context, in that ALL Muslim mosques are similar to this guy's church, above, in that they too can put any screwball behind the pulpit they want to, to preach any doctrine that takes his fancy, which is why we get so many vicious Muslim clerics denouncing gays, women, Jews, Infidels, and the like, and demanding jihad and mass slaughter.

Yes, the guy above is a moron, but there are hundreds of thousands of Muslim clerics just as bad. And that's what you choose to ignore.

One question I have while witnessing the inconsistent train of thought by some of you is that why are you fine with mass shootings -- as long as they're not perpetrated by Muslims? In 2015, there were over 360 mass shootings.

OH. MY. GOD.WE.HAVE.A.MUSLIM.PROBLEM!!!!1111

This is bullshit. I went to the site and looked at the so-called 'mass shootings' and they have no relevance. These are ordinary criminal reports, most of which have no deaths, or one or two deaths during the commission of a crime, often among criminals, or featuring domestic violence.

This is bullshit. I went to the site and looked at the so-called 'mass shootings' and they have no relevance. These are ordinary criminal reports, most of which have no deaths, or one or two deaths during the commission of a crime, often among criminals, or featuring domestic violence.

I left you a better link from cnn. There's been around 90 where an armed lunatic goes into a social environment where unarmed innocent people are sitting ducks and kills them.

It defines mass shooters as I did and stated facts like the US making up 30% of mass shooting while having 4% of the world population.

So you are essentially saying the the ancient scriptures are open to interpretation.... except of course the Qu'ran.

Well I'm not the one saying that the Qu'ran isn't open to interpretation.

What isn't really open for interpretation is the definition of Jihad.

Well I'm not the one saying that the Qu'ran isn't open to interpretation.

What isn't really open for interpretation is the definition of Jihad.

Yeah...as Omar and his armies set out across the desert, he was thinking his Jihad was losing 20 pounds by Ramadan's close.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Omar Nateem was from New York.

Omar the Companion of Mohammad. Abu Bakr was actually the first to take Jihad on the road. But he dropped dead in an untimely fashion leaving Omar in charge.

You celebrate your own ignorance by not learning more about the actual history. I encourage you to learn more.

Omar the Companion of Mohammad. Abu Bakr was actually the first to take Jihad on the road. But he dropped dead in an untimely fashion leaving Omar in charge.

You celebrate your own ignorance by not learning more about the actual history. I encourage you to learn more.

Ah so you were not talking about the Omar who shot up the Pulse night club. Good thing you clarified that.

Ah so you were not talking about the Omar who shot up the Pulse night club. Good thing you clarified that.

When a text is blue coloured, it is actually a link to a web page.

Omar our shooter would be named after the famous Companion of the prophet Mo. A hero for his many conquests over the infidel.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Speaking of tricky, what happened to the deed to Israel, the Levant or Judea or whatever you were blathering on about the other day?

Zionists bought their land from the Sultan who owned everything. Cut-throat prices, too as he wanted to stick it to the Jews out of habit. It's known as the 1858 Land Code and it was due to the Empire going broke due to its Imperialistic wars of the 19th century. Crimea in particular.

Guys, I am going to unlock this thread.

KEEP IN MIND that I am going against Charles' judgment in doing so, and that if you make me look bad he will be telling me "toldja so" for weeks.

With that out of the way, let me add a few more comments:

This topic is about the mass murder in Orlando on Sunday morning.

If you have some thoughts about the Prophet's traveling companions, or the Ottoman Empire, or your personal interpretation of the Hadiths or the Old Testament, or your feelings about Patriot Act, or the Zionists, or Sultan Suleiman The Magnificent, feel free to

SHUT THE F*** UP.

This is not going to turn into a generalized Bash Islam thread. This is going to be on a short leash, and comments that don't focus on issues pertaining to the topic at hand will vanish without explanation or apology.

-k

Lots more details out today on the murders lifestyle over the past several years. He certainly appears to have frequented gay bars and on-line chat rooms for a long time. Nobody has stepped up to say they were in a homosexual relationship with him, but that could be because they don't want that attention or he ensured they were among the victims. Due to the number of years involved, I think this was more than just scoping out his massacre. It certainly doesn't look like his father would ever be accepting of his sexual orientation, I don't know if his current statements are because he was unaware or because he wants to hide his knowledge.

It sounds like his (current) wife had some level of knowledge of his plans. While she has yet to be charged, I suspect the police are trying to collect more evidence and she will be one the next few weeks.

Given the new developments on this today, I've changed my position. I no longer think this was a mass shooting, I agree that it was Islamic terrorism.

Side note on kimmy' post I'd also like to say I'm very happy about my decision to 'unoffically' ignore the one-trick derailer. He tried and tried, I did not bite.

Lots more details out today on the murders lifestyle over the past several years. He certainly appears to have frequented gay bars and on-line chat rooms for a long time. Nobody has stepped up to say they were in a homosexual relationship with him, but that could be because they don't want that attention or he ensured they were among the victims. Due to the number of years involved, I think this was more than just scoping out his massacre. It certainly doesn't look like his father would ever be accepting of his sexual orientation, I don't know if his current statements are because he was unaware or because he wants to hide his knowledge.

It sounds like his (current) wife had some level of knowledge of his plans. While she has yet to be charged, I suspect the police are trying to collect more evidence and she will be one the next few weeks.

And this is what is very troubling for many people. Every time this has happened, it comes out later just how many people knew about it. Whether it be France, Belguim, San Bernardino and Orlando - among others, family, friends and neighbours knew and said nothing.

And this is what is very troubling for many people. Every time this has happened, it comes out later just how many people knew about it. Whether it be France, Belguim, San Bernardino and Orlando - among others, family, friends and neighbours knew and said nothing.

I hope they charge her. She even went to the club with him. Stupid @#$@#.