Another Mass Shooting

Early this morning, there was another mass shooting in Florida in the USA:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html

Latest reports are one shooter, 50 dead (including killer) and 50 injured in the largest gay bar in Orlando.

The pundits are out in force:

The right blames more terrorism. One spokesman actually stated that if more patrons were armed then they could have stopped the killer. The issue here is terrorism.

The left blames lack of gun control. The killer should never have been allowed to get a gun which is used strictly for killing people. The issue here is ease of getting a gun.

Here we go again ......

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a Jihad and a hate crime. The guy's father said he was enraged after seeing two men kissing about a week ago so it wasn't spur of the moment, he planned it.

A Florida Muslim cleric has already been on CNN watering down the attack which begs the question, if Islamic radicalism had nothing to do with the Orlando massacre -- why did they have an imam there with the media.

Of course it could be other issues the guy had, maybe he was still mad about the crusades, or the Iraqi war or even Trump's rhetoric.

It was a Jihad and a hate crime. The guy's father said he was enraged after seeing two men kissing about a week ago so it wasn't spur of the moment, he planned it.

A Florida Muslim cleric has already been on CNN watering down the attack which begs the question, if Islamic radicalism had nothing to do with the Orlando massacre -- why did they have an imam there with the media.

Of course it could be other issues the guy had, maybe he was still mad about the crusades, or the Iraqi war or even Trump's rhetoric.

I agree it was almost surely a religious conservative.

NBC is reporting that the gunman had called 911 moments before to pledge allegiance to the leader of ISIS an d the LA times has reported that a "Heavily armed" man was arrested before going to LA Pride Parade

Interesting to note that Florida was on the FBI target list.
http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/isis-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent

Is this turning into a 'war on gays' giving a whole new meaning to 'homophobia'... I sure hope not but maybe law enforcement will have to be increased at parades or other events.

So the "All Muslims are terrorists or bad people crowd" are jumping on this latest incident. Good for you. You may manage to get Trump elected.

Oh, BTW - There are about 1.3 million people in the USA military and there are 1.8 million Muslims in the USA. Of those 1.8 million, about 6,000 are in the USA military. Not sure a civil war would be a good idea. - but then again, you have to stick by your convictions. :P

Methinks Trump's "rhetoric" just got him a few more votes.

That's what I'm thinking too....

It doesn't matter which faith. Hindu, Muslim Christian or Jew, they are all have a few fanatics out to kill.

Not as many or as much as the 'Religion of Peace'. Is there any other religion whose clerics advocate death to gays, throw them from buildings or other unspeakable atrocities. Sure we have some nutbars who rant against homosexuality but none of them advocate wholesale death/murder.

Maybe instead of calling for more gun control they should call for more jihad control

VIDEO LINK

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

Edited by Michael Hardner
VIDEO LINK ADDED

Yes,a religious conservative with ties to what faith?

Dont bother, its an ilness, it seemingly cant be helped. Its the worse mass shooting, the worst ever attack on homosexuals, by a devout muslim, apparently devoted to isis, but they still have to deflect. Its disgusting, but a symptom of an illness, its not really their fault.

Dont bother, its an ilness, it seemingly cant be helped. Its the worse mass shooting, the worst ever attack on homosexuals, by a devout muslim, apparently devoted to isis, but they still have to deflect. Its disgusting, but a symptom of an illness, its not really their fault.

The Quran and Hadiths are very clear as to the fate of homosexuals. Not that they just go to Hell...but that the devout send them there.

Again, you're conversing with people who arent firing on all cylinders. Its just that simple, only a fool can ignore this much of the obvious.

I'm used to it...this same deflection has been going-on all my life. Islam will not play nice...regardless of individual Schindlers in the group.

You've got to admit: conservative Christians might talk a good game when it comes to killing homosexuals, but only Muslims seem willing to put their murder where their mouth is.

-k

You've got to admit: conservative Christians might talk a good game when it comes to killing homosexuals, but only Muslims seem willing to put their murder where their mouth is.

-k

Folks are incredulous re: Islam...one has to be, I suppose. But, the fact is, Islam was created as a so-there cult when the Jews rejected Big Mo's claim that he was the next Moses. Much like the Palestinian Cause, anything created to be against something else isn't going to be the bearer of good news...so to speak.

I think those folks blaming Islam must be right. It is getting more and more obvious that Islam is behind most of these mass shootings. Islam is taking over Europe and will soon be taking over North America. I am reviewing the stats on the number of Muslims on this earth, in the USA and especially in Canada. If all the Muslims are what our resident Muslim analysts tell us, then it is inevitable that its going to become us against them. Just reviewed the stats on populations.

Changed my mind. Just decided to convert...

You infidels will soon suffer the wrath of the great one. There are far more of us than there are of you and when we start the final purge you unbelievers will receive your due!! мы идем! :P:P:P:P

And your most earnest desire is that Canada do absolutely nothing to lessen the number of religious conservatives who despise gays from coming and living in Canada, right?

So the "All Muslims are terrorists or bad people crowd" are jumping on this latest incident. Good for you. You may manage to get Trump elected.

No one has said all Muslims are terrorists. On the other hand, the more Muslims there are in a country, the more often and more likely this it to happen.

That's absolutely obvious to anyone not blinded by ideological blinkers. And your answer to that has always been "Let's bring in more! As many as possible!"