Why is Israel teaming up with Al Qaeda?

Israel supports Al Qaeda, a terrorist organization, which was behind the 9/11 attack and several other attacks against the U.S. and other countries around the world. Treating their fighters is just one of the reports that is coming out in regards to their support. Other reports indicate that they are sharing information and intelligence with them.

I wonder how Americans would feel if they knew that their ally is supporting Al Qaeda.

Interview with the ex. Mossad chief

Edited by Hudson Jones

Why bother replying to this OP? His link does not say what he says it does, the thread title is a lie, and the "other reports" it mentions are not linked.

How does it feel that Israel is supporting Al Qaeda?

On Oct. 4, rebel fighters and Jabhat al-Nusra captured Tal al-Hara in the northwest Daraa countryside, which is adjacent to the countryside of Quneitra. This significant victory could not have happened without Israeli support, according to Daraa opposition activist Ghazwan al-Hourani, also a pseudonym, who witnessed communication between Jabhat al-Nusra and Israel.

“Israeli support in the battle of Tal al-Hara was at a high level, and the Israeli army was the mastermind of this battle in terms of plans, tactics and follow-up. The communication devices released precise instructions in Arabic about what should be done by the fighters, moment by moment,” he told Al-Monitor.

Dozens of monitoring, broadcast and jamming devices as well as sophisticated radar equipment were found in the regime communication center in Tal al-Hara, according to Hourani, who added that the papers, maps and portable devices in the center were placed in closed box trucks and moved to an unknown destination by Jabhat al-Nusra.

The aerial reconnaissance station in Tal al-Hara, the last government reconnaissance center operating in southern Syria, was bombed by Israeli warplanes on Sept. 5, a month before the rebels captured it on Oct. 7.

Read more

I had mentioned this before a while ago. ISIS could be the key to peace by forcing Israel and its enemies to work together. Israel and Hamas are doing the same thing, trying to keep ISIS out of Egypt. If ISIS was to get to close to Israel, then Israel will end their existence on earth no matter who gets killed during it.

Our buddies in Saudi Arabia support Al Qaeda so why this would be a concern?

Quite right. As part of our foreign policy with supplying arms to the Saudis we are directly and indirectly supporting the terrorism that some nations are collectively trying to combat. Seems very counter productive and against the notion of truly combating terrorism.

Quite right. As part of our foreign policy with supplying arms to the Saudis we are directly and indirectly supporting the terrorism that some nations are collectively trying to combat. Seems very counter productive and against the notion of truly combating terrorism.

Jobs. Lets not forget nobody sold more military hardware to america during the vietnam war than canada did.

Edited by PIK

How does it feel that Israel is supporting Al Qaeda?

On Oct. 4, rebel fighters and Jabhat al-Nusra captured Tal al-Hara in the northwest Daraa countryside, which is adjacent to the countryside of Quneitra. This significant victory could not have happened without Israeli support, according to Daraa opposition activist Ghazwan al-Hourani, also a pseudonym, who witnessed communication between Jabhat al-Nusra and Israel.

“Israeli support in the battle of Tal al-Hara was at a high level, and the Israeli army was the mastermind of this battle in terms of plans, tactics and follow-up. The communication devices released precise instructions in Arabic about what should be done by the fighters, moment by moment,” he told Al-Monitor.

Dozens of monitoring, broadcast and jamming devices as well as sophisticated radar equipment were found in the regime communication center in Tal al-Hara, according to Hourani, who added that the papers, maps and portable devices in the center were placed in closed box trucks and moved to an unknown destination by Jabhat al-Nusra.

The aerial reconnaissance station in Tal al-Hara, the last government reconnaissance center operating in southern Syria, was bombed by Israeli warplanes on Sept. 5, a month before the rebels captured it on Oct. 7.

Read more

Your links, like your information, are nonsensical, you lack any basis for the title of this topic other than hatred of Israel and love of ridiculous conspiracy theories.

On the other hand, though none of you have ever criticized Al Quaeda before, I'm sure you'll now add them to our enemies list now that you suspect they're working with the Jews.

Edited by Argus

Why do Israeli apologists get so mad when someone points out the facts?

I mean, here is the former chief of Mossad, admitting that Israel has assisted Al Qaeda fighters, and then the apologists come swarming in here, attacking me with their usual hot air.

Typical.

I may not see eye to eye on many issues with BC2004, but I admire his acceptance of facts and to a certain extent his unapologetic view of Israel's atrocities.

Edited by Hudson Jones

I may not see eye to eye on many issues with BC2004, but I admire his acceptance of facts and to a certain extent his unapologetic view of Israel's atrocities.

Why would I ever apologize for another nation's actions ? Apologizing is for Canada, but even Canada refuses to settle stolen land and resource claims. I admire this keen political trick as well.

Why do Israeli apologists get so mad when someone points out the facts?

I mean, here is the former chief of Mossad, admitting that Israel has assisted Al Qaeda fighters

Nope, the link you provided in the OP doesn't say that anywhere. What it does say is that Israel provided medical assistance to injured fighters along its border with Syria, fighters that it was not at war with. That is, it did what any advanced country would do when it runs into injured people along its border, it provided reasonable humanitarian aid. If Israel had not provided aid, you would have been in here with another thread: "Israel lets helpless Muslims that did nothing to Israel die within sight of its borders".

Edited by Bonam

That is, it did what any advanced country would do when it runs into injured people along its border, it provided reasonable humanitarian aid.

No one believes that. I'm sure you don't either. It's that unconditional love for your tribe that has you repeating the misinformation. It's like seeing some Iranian trying to defend the Iranian government's assistance to Assad. You're not any different.

No one believes that. I'm sure you don't either.

Let's see, which should I believe:

1) Conspiracy theories where Israel teams up with Al Qaeda coming from the same sources that like to speculate that the Jews are behind 9/11

2) That Israel is acting like any other civilized nation state would and treating injured people it finds near its border

I'll go with 2.

Let's see, which should I believe:

1) Conspiracy theories where Israel teams up with Al Qaeda coming from the same sources that like to speculate that the Jews are behind 9/11

Which source speculates that the Jews are behind 9/11? The former chief of Mossad? Because it's him who clearly says that Israel assisted Al Qaeda fighters. His "humanitarian" joke aside, he also admits that there are other reasons as well. Not only that, it's a matter of fact that Israel has attacked locations inside Syria, which cleared the way for these same terrorist groups to take over.

Claiming that Israel is doing this because of humanitarian reasons has two LOL's:

1) This bastion of humanitarian, Israel, has devastated the Gaza strip not once, not two but three times, where they killed thousands of innocent civilians, maimed thousands more and destroyed thousands of homes, infrastructure and farm animals.

2) Treating Al Qaeda to get healthy so that they can go back to cutting heads, blowing themselves up in public for humanitarian reasons is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Oh yeah! Remember a few years ago when Israel's hasbara wanted to shove "the most moral army in the world" down our throats? So sad. At least they stopped doing that.

Edited by marcus

1) This bastion of humanitarian, Israel, has devastated the Gaza strip not once, not two but three times, where they killed thousands of innocent civilians, maimed thousands more and destroyed thousands of homes, infrastructure and farm animals.

Israel has done what it needed to do in Gaza when it faced unprovoked rocket attacks from Hamas and other terrorist groups that operate from within Gaza. As for humanitarian action, you should do some research, because Israel provides a vast amount of humanitarian aid to Gaza, without which the population, which has unfortunately focused all its energies on impotent warfare rather than society-building, would be far worse off than they are.

Which source speculates that the Jews are behind 9/11?

Aljazeera, which is the site Hudson linked to in the OP, has routinely aired opinions from various "experts" that have held such views.

Edited by Bonam

This is yet another thread with a false premises that remains unproven that clearly is designed to flood the board with another piss on Israel thread. The more its responded to the more it gives the same few individuals opportunity to piss on Israel. In fact this very false allegation was raised before on this board and repudiated and now like clockwork its recycled.