Former Israeli PM on Israel's credibility + Fascism

I think that you should start listening to a guy called Ken O'Keefe. He is one hell of a person who really knows what he is talking about when it comes to Israel, and it ain't good for Israel. Just thought I would mention his name just in case you were interested in getting the other side of the story. :)

I am the other side of the story. The Mufti was a Nazi.

Syria hasn't lost the war yet. Putin made sure of that. Syria and Assad are still up and running. Matter of fact Syria is winning the war. Do you see Assad gone yet? You are getting your information from western media sources who in all honesty should never be listened to or believed by anyone if they had any common sense. But common sense and logic these days is slowly being eroded and replaced by emotionalism and politically correct foolishness. But hey, that is just my opinion.

Syria started the war with Israel in 1948...they lost. If they attack Israel again that would be it for Syria even without ISIS.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you should start listening to a guy called Ken O'Keefe. He is one hell of a person who really knows what he is talking about when it comes to Israel, and it ain't good for Israel. Just thought I would mention his name just in case you were interested in getting the other side of the story. :)

From Wiki - which you will probably dismiss as some kind of Jewish controlled media:

On Iran's Press TV program, The Agenda, while speaking on the topic of "America: Is it a Civilized Nation?", O'Keefe denied the plausibility that the September 11 attacks were committed by Osama bin Laden and the 19 hijackers. He claimed it was an inside job and that the US government and intelligence agencies, including Mossad were responsible.

He alleged that the United States government, including the President, had prior knowledge of the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor during World War II, but allowed the attacks to go ahead in order to have an excuse to enter the war.[33][34]

O'Keefe appeared, alongside Jenny Tonge at an Israeli Apartheid Week talk at Middlesex University on February 23, 2012,[35] during which he stated, "Israel and Mossad were directly involved in 9/11" and that it "continues to foster false flag terrorism". He further stated that "[israel] has no place in this world. And it must in its current form, if you want me to use some inflammatory language, in its current form should be destroyed."

It is clear that O'keefe is a nut job.

From Wiki - which you will probably dismiss as some kind of Jewish controlled media:

On Iran's Press TV program, The Agenda, while speaking on the topic of "America: Is it a Civilized Nation?", O'Keefe denied the plausibility that the September 11 attacks were committed by Osama bin Laden and the 19 hijackers. He claimed it was an inside job and that the US government and intelligence agencies, including Mossad were responsible.

He alleged that the United States government, including the President, had prior knowledge of the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor during World War II, but allowed the attacks to go ahead in order to have an excuse to enter the war.[33][34]

O'Keefe appeared, alongside Jenny Tonge at an Israeli Apartheid Week talk at Middlesex University on February 23, 2012,[35] during which he stated, "Israel and Mossad were directly involved in 9/11" and that it "continues to foster false flag terrorism". He further stated that "[israel] has no place in this world. And it must in its current form, if you want me to use some inflammatory language, in its current form should be destroyed."

Yes yes. roger that. Apparently everyone is a nut job except your beloved Bibi...

Oooooh PressTV...It belongs to those infidel eyeranian arabs lol. :wacko:

Yes yes. roger that. Apparently everyone is a nut job except your beloved Bibi...

Oooooh PressTV...It belongs to those infidel eyeranian arabs lol. :wacko:

So you're a 9/11 conspiracy buff, too? Do you also think it was the Jews that did it?

So you're a 9/11 conspiracy buff, too? Do you also think it was the Jews that did it?

I am not a conspiracy theorist nor a cheerleader but it fascinates me that you go out of your depth to search for news even on outlets like pressTV that you find not credible because it belongs to eyeranian arabs to prove a point. lol

My point of contention is the hypocrisy of the west to ally with saudis whilst the majority of 9/11 culprits were of saudi and egyptian origin including Osama Bin Laden. Oh yes that was the fault of evil eyeranians

So are the Jewish settlements in the occupied territories part of Israel then? If so, it's a land grab and not defensive in nature.

Back to you...

The Palestinians had lots of negotiation opportunities before settlements stared. They lost the war and then wouldn't negotiate. Too bad so sad.

As Abba Eban said "the Arabs have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

The Palestinians had lots of negotiation opportunities before settlements stared. They lost the war and then wouldn't negotiate. Too bad so sad.

You may be absolutely correct but I suggest that losing a war, ends a conflict. I agree that the Israelis have won every battle, but the war rages on.

I do believe that there will be a deciding war and I want Canada to have nothing to do with it.

As Abba Eban said "the Arabs have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

That's not helpful today, is it?

So what's your position?

Two state solution?

One integrated democratic state?

Or one Jewish state 'from the river to the sea' ... without all the Arabs?

That's not helpful today, is it?

So what's your position?

Two state solution?

One integrated democratic state?

Or one Jewish state 'from the river to the sea' ... without all the Arabs?

It's your PLO/Hamas pals that refuse to make peace.

Isn't the controlled media pretty much owned by the you know who including Wiki? Obviously, if you do not agree with someone like O'Keefe, then he must be a nut job. What makes you have the gall to call someone a nut job when you probably didn't even bother to take the time to listen to him? I would like to see you and him have a debate together about your favorite country? You probably would not last more than five minutes with him. But hey, if Wiki is your source for your news and information well just keep on rocking with them, I will stay with my alternative news sources.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about 9/11. How can a guy like Bin Laden living in a hole in the desert was able to plan such an event? Personally, from what I had read on AE911 website those towers were not brought down by an airplane flying into them. It's impossible, and it is all explained by them. But hey, believe what you want to believe.

No...I don't believe in your conspiracy theory that Israel wants to take over the Middle East or whatever it is you dream-up.

She asked what jbg thought the solution is to Israel's Palestinian 'problem'. Your response is completely irrelevant.

She asked what jbg thought the solution is to Israel's Palestinian 'problem'. Your response is completely irrelevant.

jacee: Or one Jewish state 'from the river to the sea' ... without all the Arabs?

Is that what you think Israel is doing, "BC_chick"?

jacee: Or one Jewish state 'from the river to the sea' ... without all the Arabs?

Is that what you think Israel is doing, "BC_chick"?

She put forth several options and asked jbg which he preferred. Your answer was smelly as usual "DogOnPorch".

She put forth several options and asked jbg which he preferred. Your answer was smelly as usual "DogOnPorch".

It is an often repeated fantasy of jacee's. Jews are taking over the Middle East...kicking out the Arabs. Oddly, she isn't referring to the Islamic State...who actually is giving it the ol' college-try.

No...you guys/girls worry about Israel as the bodies in Syria pile-up...more than in ALL THE ARAB ISRAELI WARS combined. Not a peep about that. Just how great Iran is...or how NOT NAZI those Nazis in Hamas are...etc, etc.

It is an often repeated fantasy of jacee's. Jews are taking over the Middle East...kicking out the Arabs. Oddly, she isn't referring to the Islamic State...who actually is giving it the ol' college-try.

No...you guys/girls worry about Israel as the bodies in Syria pile-up...more than in ALL THE ARAB ISRAELI WARS combined. Not a peep about that. Just how great Iran is...or how NOT NAZI those Nazis in Hamas are...etc, etc.

There is a difference between living peacefully with their semite cousins and being opportunistic in grabbing lands from their semite cousin.

Thought that distinction is clear to some.

Deflection.

It's a simple question about your support for Israel as a Jewish state, DoP, and the same question for you and jbg:

1) Two state solution: A Jewish state and a Palestinian state?

or

2) One state solution: An integrated and democratic Israeli/Palestinian state?

or

3) One state solution: A Jewish state 'from the river to the sea' ... without the Arabs who live there?

Which do you support?

I am not a conspiracy theorist nor a cheerleader but it fascinates me that you go out of your depth to search for news even on outlets like pressTV that you find not credible because it belongs to eyeranian arabs to prove a point. lol

Someone posted a name. I did a brief google and came up with a wikipedia entry. That you consider that task to be lengthy and strenuous it says more about your own lack of skills.

My point of contention is the hypocrisy of the west to ally with saudis whilst the majority of 9/11 culprits were of saudi and egyptian origin including Osama Bin Laden. Oh yes that was the fault of evil eyeranians

I agree there is hypocrisy involved given the similarity of their human rights violations. But then, I am no friend of the Saudis OR of the Iranians, and have said so repeatedly. You, on the other hand, defend the Iranians while attacking the Saudis. So which of us is being a hypocrite?