Israeli War Crimes - Part 2

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, that disgusting foul mouth piece of filth. In one of her sick so-called comedy shows, she said that if she had the chance she would crucify Jesus Christ again. And she gets away with saying that. Let some gentile say something about Judaism, and they would be crucified by the fake zionist media establishment. There are many stunned gentiles out there, but not all are. You just happen to be dealing with one of the millions of latter's out there. You should listen to Brother Nathaniel, David Duke and James Edwards for a change. You might learn something like I have. They don't bite.

I am a busy person. I don't want to debate a make belief, alternate world with you. I just don't have the time.

I don't care who has moved there. Whether it's Muslims or Jews. What I care about is what's right and what's wrong. What's wrong is that the Zionist project's main intention was to create a Jew only home by pretty much any means possible. Including the systematic displacement of those who had been living in the land of Palestine for generations. The displacement happened and continues to happen through fear, force and various other methods of land theft. This practice has been going on for the past century and I suspect, within my lifetime, the support for such a behaviour will end. Information technology has reached a point where it is breaking through the massive propaganda and conditioning that we have seen in the past century, in keeping the masses misinformed and/or docile to the realities.

Thank God for the internet otherwise the world would never hear about all the Israeli human rights violations occouring daily.

Despite numerous "Israeli war crimes", an official delegation is heading to Israel:

A Canadian delegation of politicians past and present paid tribute to former Israeli leader Shimon Peres today as they departed to attend his state funeral in Jerusalem on Friday.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau took a flight out of Ottawa on Thursday along with former prime minister Jean Chrétien, Foreign Affairs Minister Stéphane Dion and interim Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/shimon-peres-canadian-delegation-1.3783609

Please note that Canada does not send such delegations to Gaza or the West Bank.

It is quite the spectacle to see all those cowardly politically correct politicians go and grovel and be seen at the feet of one of Satan's worshipers. All politicians know as to who's butt they have to kiss if they want to keep their jobs as politicians. They are a disgusting bunch of garbage. Pathetic.

Many in South Africa supported their government and the apartheid system. Many in Germany supported the Nazi regime and their actions. Many in America supported the Iraq war.

That's normal. People are easily moved by propaganda and the feeling of insecurity. To the point where they'll accept or become numb to vile choices their governments make. Either that or they're just not informed enough to make a rational judgement.

We have set moral and ethical standards for ourselves and I wouldn't feel comfortable with myself if I looked the other way while my government and the world allowed the ugliness that we're capable of committing to continue.

The trouble with the majority of the sheeple today is that they keep listening to and keep believing the lies that are told to them every day by their fake politicians, and the fake establishment media.

What Rue knows is people who engage in phrases like "God Zionist" and "real boss" engage in anti semitic conspiracy

utterances that show their agenda and level of communication.

C'mon, not every body is stupid, don't you know. Thanks to people like David Duke, James Edwards and Brother Nathaniel, the truth has been set free.

You should listen to Brother Nathaniel, David Duke and James Edwards for a change. You might learn something like I have. They don't bite.

C'mon, not every body is stupid, don't you know. Thanks to people like David Duke, James Edwards and Brother Nathaniel, the truth has been set free.

Lol. Thank you, Didn't take much to prove and draw out what you stand for. Oops there it is.

So now what. You love white supremacists and racists. Imagine that.

I had no idea. Lol. I mean all this time I thought you were here to discuss war crimes.

Lol.

It is quite the spectacle to see all those cowardly politically correct politicians go and grovel and be seen at the feet of one of Satan's worshipers. All politicians know as to who's butt they have to kiss if they want to keep their jobs as politicians. They are a disgusting bunch of garbage. Pathetic.

What does this have to do with alleged military crimes commited by Israel?

The trouble with the majority of the sheeple today is that they keep listening to and keep believing the lies that are told to them every day by their fake politicians, and the fake establishment media.

What does this have to do with the alleged military crimes committed by Israel?

What does this have to do about alleged military crimes committed by Israel?

I explained to you in another thread the use of 'we' but don't let that get in the way of a good rant.

You (singular) didn't explain it then any more than you (singular) do now. You (singular) tried to justify expanding yourself

as a singular to a plural then and I suppose again now..

We (me)were not amused.

We (me) still think(s) it presumptious for thou(you singular) to speak for others as if thou (you singular) are a we when we

is but one (you singular).

Now back to this thread. Do thou (you singular) or your people represented by you (whoever they are) have any evidence of any military crimes Israel has committed. That is the point of the thread and so far not one example.

However we do have now a person who feels it appropriate to use this thread to have people follow the preachings of Brother Nathaniel and David Duke. I mean imagine that, using this thread as a pretext to preach racism and anti Semitism. Who would have seen that coming..oh wait I did. Seems I have been challenging these threads for that reason for many posts now.

Now when I use the word I, I mean me, singular.

We (me singular) would hope thou (you singular) understands that at least.

Speaking of your selective singling out of my rants why don't you comment on Taxme's comments... lol no not you right?

Your silence as to them and your selectivity as to what it is you single out to call rants doesn't include such things does it.

Edited by Rue

So once again this thread has been hijacked to rant in favour of extremist neo Nazi anti smites.

As usual still not one iota of evidence of a war crime having been carried out by Israel but plenty of general

subjective comments as to why Israel and all Israelis and Jews are evil.

Hey now I guess its up to me to discuss the actual thread topic hmmmm?

This thread actually tries to parrot old Hamas and PA propaganda scripts that claimed Israel committed war crimes during its actions in Gaza operations in 2008/09 and in 2014, only the person(s) who started the thread clearly have no idea how to continue past the allegation and actualy provide evidence of anything.

That's how it works. You throw out an allegation the Israeli army deliberately committed grave violations of international law in Gaza through indiscriminate killing, vandalism and the like and couch it in a manner that smeers all Jews and Israelis but not one ounce of evidence of a crime is offered.

So why not? Where is the actual evidence Israel committed a war crime or crimes s during its operations in Gaza, i.e., hat Israel intentionally hared civilians or Gaza’s civilian infrastructure?

Lol is it too much to ask for evidence? Seems so.

Where is the evidence that allegations that individual Israeli soldiers acted unethically or illegally during Israel’s military operations in Gaza were nit care investigated and legal action taken against soldiers found to have committed violations, including criminal indictments?

Seen any proof or evidence on this thread?

What we do know is that on April 2011 op-ed in the Washington Post, Justice Richard Goldstone, who was the lead author of the infamous 2009 Goldstone Report which charged Israel with war crimes through a deliberate policy to target civilians during the 2008/09 Gaza operation, in fact stated: “If I had known then what I know now, the Goldstone Report would have been a different document.”

Now what Big Guy, Hudson Jones, et al who quoted Goldstone on this forum in the past won't acknowledge is the above.

They won't acknowledge as well that in fact Justice Goldstone withdrew the report’s most serious claim that the Israeli Defense Forces intentionally targeted civilians during their operations in Gaza.

Lol. Hey why not? Nah. See the false allegatuons of Goldstone which he himself repudiated that simply recycle and of course no mention of Goldstone o r his repudiation is made.

Did know know his op-ed I refer to which is entitled, “Reconsidering the Goldstone Report on Israel and War Crimes,” in fact commended Israel’s investigations into charges of abuse. Do you think Hudson Jones, Big Guy, Eye, Ghost, Cactus, Marcus et al will acknowledge that?

You think they will acknowledge that in fact Justice Goldstone stated, “the investigations published by the Israeli military and recognized in the U.N. committee’s report…indicate that civilians were not intentionally targeted as a matter of policy.” and that he further state din regards to the tactics of Hamas that and I quote, : “rockets were purposefully and indiscriminately aimed at civilian targets…That comparatively few Israelis have been killed by the unlawful rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza in no way minimizes the criminality.”

So you think Big Guy, Eye, Hudson Jones, Marcus, Cactus, Taxme will discuss that its now been proven by Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, independent journalists, the Red Cross, that Hamas deliberately placed its operational centers, storage facilities and rocket launching sites, infiltration tunnels, in densely populated areas, including private homes, mosques, schools and medical facilities which was a violation of the Law of Armed Conflict (which prohibits a party to hostilities from deliberately making civilians the object of attack)?

You see that anywhere on this thread discussed?

How about the military manuals of Hamas which were documented to show they instructed their operatives to pose as civilians and non-combatants, and to use populated civilian areas so that it would and I quote “increase the hatred of the citizens towards the attackers [the IDF] and increase their gathering [support] around the city defender [Hamas].”

Think they will discuss that?

So have any of you read Big Guy, Eye, Ghost, Cactus, Marcus,Taxme acknowledge that Israel enacted procedures to warn civilians though leafleting, phone calls and other methods, that their neighborhoods and buildings were located in the vicinity of military operations and urged them to leave the area?

Did you see them say anywhere on this thread that when in fact Israel did the above, Hamas advised Gaza residents to ignore “Israeli propaganda” and stay in their homes.

You think they will comment on the fact the above information was in fact documented by Gaza civilians?

Oh but wait. Did Eye, Big Guy, Marcus, Cactus, Tax Me, Ghost, Hudson Jones indicate that in fact In keeping with its commitment to observing international law, Israel created a permanent Fact Finding Assessment Mechanism (FFA Mechanism) that compiled alleged violations of international law during Operation Protective Edge and documented 100 incidents by Israel’s Military Advocate General (MAG) which then launched criminal investigations into a number of the alleged violations?

Hey you know the answer to that even if it was acknowledged...so what they just covered it up and did nothing. Any proof for that coverup. Of curse not. These threads aren't about proving allegations, just making them without proof.

The fact is when you read the piss on Israel threads, the actual war with Hamas is used and exploited. The actual suffering of Gaza civilians is used and exploited to prop a script suggesting the IDF as a whole and individual Israeli soldiers as individuals engaged in war crimes because there should have been no military response at all. You read the rhetoric it suggests no action by any Jew or Israeli to support Israel's existence is justified.

You wont even see Big Guy, Hudson Jones, Eye, Ghost, Cactus, Marcus, Taxme, provide any kind of guidelines for fighting terrorism. In fact they start another thread claiming any response to terrorism fails and then we have well intentioned liberals like Moonlight Graham saying its bad policies that

create terrorists not the decision of terrorists themselves to chose violence and terror against civilians and not sit down and engage in peaceful

dialogue.

My opinion and remarks for the above come directly from:

http://www.adl.org/israel-international/israel-middle-east/content/AG/inaccuracy-war-crimes-gaza.html?referrer=http://int.search.myway.com/search/GGmain.jhtml?p2=%5EBA5%5Exdm126%5ES17399%5Eca&ptb=13C00F06-BFD8-4160-BE76-ECADF6EA5FE3&n=782af277&ind=&tpr=hpsb&trs=wtt&cn=ca&ln=en-US&si=49588_Bing-Ca-Chrome&searchfor=has%20Israel%20actually%20committed%20any%20war%20crimes&st=tab#.V_KP6_ArLZY

Unlike them I have been providing cites on my responses and no they don't come from Brother Nathaniel, David Duke, or Hamas

or PA web sites but I sure as hell show who I agree with and hey when I read anti semitic drivel you bet I refer to

the Anti Defamation League.

Israel created a permanent Fact Finding Assessment Mechanism (FFA Mechanism) that compiled alleged violations of international law during Operation Protective Edge and documented 100 incidents by Israel’s Military Advocate General (MAG) which then launched criminal investigations into a number of the alleged violations?

Rue, perhaps in the 90's, people would fall for this theater. No one buys that the IDF is "the most moral army in the world" anymore. The song and dance used to work to some extent. People now have access to photos, videos, testimonies and dozens of investigations by international bodies, showing that Israel repeatedly violates international law.

They won't acknowledge as well that in fact Justice Goldstone withdrew the report’s most serious claim that the Israeli Defense Forces intentionally targeted civilians during their operations in Gaza.

That's a lie.

Neither Goldstone or the committee are "withdrawing" any of the reports in the investigation. Zero withdrawing.

After a barrage of attacks including death threats against Goldstone and his family, Goldstone went out of his way to post a damage control opinion piece where he made a comment about one investigation by the IDF in regards to the targeting of a family. Based on the new information given by IDF, information that the IDF would not give during the investigation, Goldstone came to the personal opinion that in that particular occasion, the IDF was not intentionally targeting civilians.

Of course, the Hasbara jumped all over this, claiming that the UN report is all wrong and the IDF is still the most moral army in the world.

You continue with your screaming theater Rue and I, or should I say, "we", will continue to point out the truth and the B.S. that tries to bury the truth.

No one buys that the IDF is "the most moral army in the world" anymore.

Neither Goldstone or the committee are "withdrawing" any of the reports in the investigation. Zero withdrawing.

Goldstone came to the personal opinion that in that particular occasion, the IDF was not intentionally targeting civilians.

Of course, the Hasbara jumped all over this, claiming that the UN report is all wrong and the IDF is still the most moral army in the world.

1. I never stated Israel is the most moral army in the world neither has anyone else on this forum. That

projects your stereotypes of how you define the IDF. I unlike you do not asset such things because there

is no method of analysis that can without political bias determine whether one military is more moral than another

and you Sir give excellent example why when people like you single out the IDF as being immoral how you

do so without any objective basis and that is why you are challenged.

2. Your spin of Goldstone is false. He retracted the entire report. Its there for all to see on public domain. You can make

up all the excuses you want to try spin it as "that particular occasion", but there was no particular occasion, and he rejected

his report because he relied on unsubstantiated second hand evidence shown to be false.

3. Using names like "Hasbra" do try avoid the fact that he himself withdrew his report is laughable. Before you call anyone

Hasbra, look at yourself in the mirror. Before you call anyone a propaganda agent for Israel or try insult them for being so,

look at your own role on this board when you spew propaganda against Israel. You are a propaganda agent no diferent

than any Hasbra. The only difference is you propagate against Israel.

As for your lame attempt in a previous response saying you are only interested in the here and now, the fact is you spewed

a discriminatory and false line of script that Arabs who moved to Palestine were different than Jews moved to Palestine.

You have no clue how to defend yourself so you now say you are only interested about the present. Yah I would think so give

your attempts to falsely distort the past fell flat in your face.

If you were as you say interested in here and now, you would realize Jews have as much a right to the land of Israel as Palestinians

claim a state. In your double standard, Jews should not have a Jewish state but Palestinians should have as many Muslim states

as they want. You can spin, you can dance, you can try focus away from what you said, you can knock yourself out saying what

ever you want but what is clear is you have yet to be able to counter a thing I said as false.

The best you have is to take the fact Goldstone withdrew his report and say he only did it on "one occasion". He withdrew the

entire report. How many occasions did he need to do that. Lol.

After 33 pages you'd think we could discuss one Israeli War Crime (Pt 2)...but, you know...there's a material shortage.

We all know that the only Israeli war crime of note was Israel's success at surviving. The Arab world lost a minor amount of territory in wars that they started, 1948 and 1967. They also started 1973 but lost no additional territory. The Arabs want a return to the status quo ante so that the y can again try to wipe out Israel since the current boundaries are quite defensible.

The misinformation has already been pointed out: There was no withdrawing by Goldstone. It's your choice whether you want to continue the above lie or not.

Nothing in the report has been withdrawn by Goldstone or the UN. The report still stands.

Edited by Hudson Jones

The misinformation has already been pointed: There was no withdrawing by Goldstone. It's your choice whether you want to continue this lie or not.

Nothing in the report has been withdrawn by Goldstone or the UN. The report still stands.

There was no misinformation. The report was repudiated by Goldstone. The report does not stand, It was withdrawn by him..

Go on prove me wrong.

Go on finish what "you" started prove this wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/reconsidering-the-goldstone-report-on-israel-and-war-crimes/2011/04/01/AFg111JC_story.html?utm_term=.7ff4ee0e0980

Go on spin. Deny the above. Lol.

Deny this:

http://www.algemeiner.com/2011/04/05/retraction-renunciation-rejection-repudiation-reconsidering-the-goldstone-report/

http://www.humanrightsvoices.org/EYEontheUN/antisemitism/goldstone/?l=60&p=1413

Oh wait he only did what on one occasion Hudson Jones is it or is it Cactus?

Oh wait he didn't really retract what he reported? Lol/

Go on then. Just once finish it. Take one thing you say and prove it.

Lol.

Edited by Rue

We all know that the only Israeli war crime of note was Israel's success at surviving. The Arab world lost a minor amount of territory in wars that they started, 1948 and 1967. They also started 1973 but lost no additional territory. The Arabs want a return to the status quo ante so that the y can again try to wipe out Israel since the current boundaries are quite defensible.

Wait the best is the Goldstone report which the anti Israelis on this forum flooded the board with in earlier posts to accuse Israel of war crimes, notice it wasn't raised this time? Lol. Even caught red faced, they spin denial.

Edited by Rue

The Arab-Israeli Conflict is odd in that the Arabs who both started and lost each stage of the conflict want do-overs...and get them for the international community.

However, the world is waking-up to the fact that Hamas, Hezbollah and the PLO are just more of the same: Islamic terrorists.