Israeli War Crimes - Part 2

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. the name you use I suppose is your attempt to quote the international legal principle that arose from the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648;

More of an attempt to invoke good 17th century common sense that seems to have worn off.

Anything else?

Nope, don't need anything else.

I certainly don't intend to write a book like you do.

All this typing and the fact still remains that less than 8% of the population of Palestine, before the mass immigration started, were Jews. Majority of the migrants were Europe and Russia's "Jewish problem", as they saw it, who were shipped over to an already inhabited land and a systematic land theft started. Also known as ethnic cleansing. Then, people like jbg come in here and throw their hands in the air and ask why there is a conflict.

All this typing and the fact still remains that less than 8% of the population of Palestine, before the mass immigration started, were Jews. Majority of the migrants were Europe and Russia's "Jewish problem", as they saw it, who were shipped over to an already inhabited land and a systematic land theft started. Also known as ethnic cleansing. Then, people like jbg come in here and throw their hands in the air and ask why there is a conflict.

The 'Muslim World' evicted their Jews after losing the war to Israel in 48. Collective punishment. Most Israeli citizens came from the 'Muslim World'.

All your denial and the fact still remains that the majority of the population of people you call "Palestinian" were and are the descendants of non Palestinian Muslims who moved in and took the land from Palestinian Muslims.

The fact still remains no matter how much you ignore it, that in your world a Jew who came to Palestine is an outsider, but a Muslim who came to Palestine is magically a Palestinian inflating and making a mockery of your percentages.

That fact still remains that your arbitrary decision to try snapshot history and look at only one time period as if no other time period matters is

absurd.

The fact you try pretend Jews do not and did not have a right to move to Israel but any Muslim does. speaks to your anti Jewish bigotry.

Jews has as much of an historic connection to Israel as any Muslim claims.

More of an attempt to invoke good 17th century common sense that seems to have worn off.

Nope, don't need anything else.

I certainly don't intend to write a book like you do.

You misappropriated and misapplied the doctrine of sovereignty.

No you don't write books that is clear. Lol.

I'll drag you into whatever conversation I want, you can chose to get dragged or .. whatever.

Maybe you'll stop droppin the anti-semite card. AHAHAH .. nah.

Lol...." AHAHA..nah." ?.... " II'll drag you into whatever conversation I want..".

Really?

Lol.

Yep that was effective.

Now let me summarize why I am challenging what comes out from you and the others on this board and

I think what is supposed to be your response:

source for below quotes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism

My position (that this thread simply is a pretext to demonize Israelis or any Jews or anyone that supports the right of Israel

to exist as a nation) that this thread demonstrates new anti semitism:

"New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel. The concept generally posits that much of what purports to be criticism of Israel by various individuals and world bodies, is, in fact, tantamount to demonization, and that, together with an alleged international resurgence of attacks on Jews and Jewish symbols, and an increased acceptance of antisemitic beliefs in public discourse, such demonization represents an evolution in the appearance of antisemitic beliefs.[1]

Proponents of the concept argue that anti-Zionism, anti-Americanism, anti-globalization, third worldism, and demonization of Israel, or double standards applied to its conduct, may be linked to antisemitism, or constitute disguised antisemitism.[2]"

Then we have your position:

"Critics of the concept argue that it conflates anti-Zionism with antisemitism, defines legitimate criticism of Israel too narrowly and demonization too broadly, trivializes the meaning of antisemitism, and exploits antisemitism in order to silence political debate"

Now may I say responses such as yours above are laughable. AHAHAHAH nah? Really? Lol.

I have yet to get one military crime referenced on this thread, now that is laughable.

So is your constant attempt to draw me into personal references as to you.

The very reason this thread exists is because Israelis are Jews. If they were not you and the others would not be writing.

You don't write on thread any of you as to how Hamas or Hezbollah or Fatah or the PA treat Palestinians or the crimes they

have committed against not just Israelis of all religions but Jews worldwide.

The very refusal to discuss what is going on in Sudan, Nigeria, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Turkey,

Bahrain, Yemen speaks loudly.

Lol let me know when Big Guy writes a thread as to Iranian human rights violations and war crimes against Kurds.

Lol let me know when you, Eye, Hudson Jones, you Marcus, Kactus, Dre, create threads about the war crimes against Kurds..

Let me know when the lot of you write about the Yazidis being wiped out-victims of an on-going genocide by both Syrians and ISIL and yah I know the lot of you are writing in lamenting this genocide let alone the war rimes in Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Bahrain, Yemen..

Now let me say one last thing. I was inspired by your comment above to write a poem:

Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like a Zionist

so you wanna

act like Bwana

order dis jew

what to do

drag him here

drag him dare

drag his Zionist butt everywhere

I don't think so

what a bo bo

dis Jew gonna dance and sing all night

no matter how much you try to bite

dodging and weavin and duckin yer punch

you been eating too much fat at lunch

give up the shnitzel and the beer

cuz i'm a zippin and trippin all up in your ear

aint it funny I'm a Zionist bee

and I learned it all from Muhammed Ali

stay down son

yer said and done.

Edited by Rue

You misappropriated and misapplied the doctrine of sovereignty.

I was merely appropriating the good common sense behind the doctrine. Also simply known as do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.

No you don't write books that is clear. Lol.

You really only need a handful of simple words to convey the best values and principles.

They're pretty much invulnerable to whole libraries that are devoted to finding moral justifications for wealth, power or political/ideological supremacy.

Edited by eyeball

Is that before or after you punish Erdogan for engaging in genocide against Kurds, looking the other way as Yazidi are wiped out, for arresting 40,000 civil servants, creating ISIL? Kid start with Turkiye before pointing your fingers at Israel. If that is you in the picture since you could be my daughter I give you

permission to be rude to me. I am used to it. She looks that way at me all the time. Lol.

I was merely appropriating the good common sense behind the doctrine. Also simply known as do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.

You really only need a handful of simple words to convey the best values and principles.

They're pretty much invulnerable to whole libraries that are devoted to finding moral justifications for wealth, power or political/ideological supremacy.

You pulled a doctrine out that doesn't apply, you project a need on me that in fact simply projects your own limitations when discussing the law, and your last sentence is incoherent. Hope that was simple enough for you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Lol, Wait there's more...

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/may/28/opinion/oe-reich28

"It's not as if the real horrors are hard to find. To see a state-sponsored genocidal campaign, go to Sudan, where troops of the Muslim Arab government in Khartoum, and the Arab militias supplied by that government, are systematically targeting black tribes. Thousands have been murdered and a million driven from their homes by a program of bombing villages, shooting men, women and children, widespread rape and forced thirst and starvation. Yet the word "Nazi" isn't commonly used against the Sudanese authorities, whether by Arab countries or any others, just as it wasn't used against the Rwandan authorities who organized the genocide of about 800,000 Tutsis.

Deliberate massacres of civilians are even easier to find. During the last three years in the streets of Israel, numerous city buses, cafes and restaurants have been turned into bomb chambers by Palestinian organizations whose stated goal is to eradicate Israel and make the area free of Jews. In this way, they've systematically killed a dozen Israelis here, two dozen there, spraying arms, legs, lungs, livers, brains and strips of skin and muscle all over that country's streets. And at the World Trade Center in New York on Sept. 11, 2001, as many innocents were murdered as during a day's gassing in Auschwitz. All of these actions, though they don't justify the term "Nazi," have been deliberate exterminations of civilians by organizations with clearly stated agendas of mass murder. Yet the epithet "Nazi" hasn't been commonly used against the organizers of these or other massacres around the world.

The word "Nazi" is, however, regularly thrown at Israel, even though that country's policy is to avoid killing Palestinian civilians. It's hurled, first of all, by Palestinians and their Arab and other Muslim allies. And it's hurled by European critics of Israel. "What is happening in Ramallah," Portuguese Nobel laureate Jose Saramago said in 2002, "is a crime that may be compared to Auschwitz." Jewish settlers in the West Bank, the Oxford poet Tom Paulin said a year later, "should be shot dead. I think they are Nazis, racists. I feel nothing but hatred for them." That same year, the Irish writer Tom McGurk approved of the comparison between Israel's assault on Jenin with the Nazi destruction of the Warsaw ghetto. "How extraordinary," he wrote, "that so many in the liberal democratic West should feel so strangely muted, so emotionally strangled in the face of Nazi-style barbarism toward the Palestinians by the state of Israel."

Why the Palestinians call Israelis "Nazis" isn't hard to understand. It's an effective accusation to make against a country that itself rose out of the ashes of the Holocaust and that received its legitimacy from the world in 1948 in part because of it. If the word "Nazi" could be successfully attached to that country, then its right to exist could be brought into question.

Why non-Palestinians direct the accusation at Israel rather than at other targets is more complex. Some are simply trying to use the most damaging and effective verbal ammunition possible in the war against the Jewish state. But some are anti-Semites who have finally found a way to free themselves of the strictures that have been in place for 60 years. After all, for six decades after the Holocaust, anti-Semitism was seen as having led to the worst genocide in human history. It wasn't possible to be an anti-Semite in polite company. As the years passed, some anti-Semites tried to break free of this taboo by saying the Holocaust had never happened -- after all, if it never happened, or was exaggerated, then anti-Semitism was falsely accused of having been a genocidal ideology and could once again enter the arena of acceptable discourse. Yet Holocaust denial could never achieve widespread credibility in the West, given the mountain of evidence.

But if the public could be convinced that Israel is no better than Nazi Germany, then the anti-Semites could again be back in business. In fact, if the public came to see Israel as having engaged in Nazi-like behavior, it might conclude that the Jewish state is even worse than Nazi Germany. When we hear the epithet "Nazi" aimed at Israelis, we should understand its purpose. And we should understand that -- whether the term is part of a verbal war or of an effort to make anti-Semitism once again respectable -- it will continue to be aimed at Israel rather than at countries and groups that engage in genocide and mass murder."

You pulled a doctrine out that doesn't apply,

I pulled out a principle rue, I said as much very very clearly.

you project a need on me that in fact simply projects your own limitations when discussing the law,

I didn't discuss or quote any law, simply the good sense reflected in a well known treaty.

and your last sentence is incoherent. Hope that was simple enough for you.

Incoherent? What didn't you fathom?

And please keep it simple.

Here Ghost remember when Eye et al suggested I am not a Jew or I am giving Jews a bad name. Lol. It goes hand in hand with your routine trying to

tell me what I can and can not say or for that matter Big Guy's declaration he only quotes Al Jazeer.

Hey the headline, its something you should be familiar with and will love.

source: http://freebeacon.com/issues/al-jazeera-senior-analyst-jews-should-know-their-place/

Al Jazeera English’s senior political analyst is under fire for telling a prominent Jewish writer that he “gives Jews a bad name” and should know his place by showing “some Jewish humility.”

Marwan Bishara, Al Jazeera’s senior political analyst and host of its show Empire, made the comments on Twitter after Bloomberg columnist Jeffrey Goldberg complimented Al Jazeera.

Goldberg had tweeted a link to an article in the left-leaning Israeli publication Haaretz headlined, “Why all Israelis are cowards,” with the commentary: “Haaretz publishes headlines that al Jazeera never would, in part because al Jazeera is often more sophisticated.”

This prompted Bishara to call Goldberg a “coward” and state, “You give jews a bad name. Shame on you.”

Bishara went on to criticize Goldberg as “a prison guard of the Israeli occupation” and instruct him to show “some Jewish humility.”

“Take it from someone more educated & better informed about the issues you write about,” Bishara wrote. “Some Jewish humility is good for you.”

Bishara’s comments were deemed by critics as an example of anti-Jewish invective and prompted Goldberg to wonder if Al Jazeera endorses Bishara’s comments.

Al Jazeera itself has long been accused of having an anti-Semitic and anti-Israel bias and has faced criticism for its ties to supporters of terrorism.

“Is it [Al Jazeera English’s] position that Jews need to show humility, or just yours,” Goldberg wrote to Bishara, who went on to defend his remarks.

Other Twitter users also expressed shock that an Al Jazeera employee would lecture Jewish people on the need to be humble.

“Being humble is one of the key traits that Judaism values,” Bishara later wrote, claiming to cite the book The Jewish Religion: A Companion.

He also continued to call Goldberg, a former Israeli Defense Forces soldier who wrote a book about his experiences, “an occupation prison guard running away from his past.”

Asked to comment on Bishara’s remarks and charge that Jews need to be humble, Goldberg told the Washington Free Beacon that Bishara “might be the dumbest interlocutor I’ve had on Twitter, which is saying something.”

Bishara’s tweets are “an example of thundering stupidity,” Goldberg told the Free Beacon.

However, “I can’t get that Bon Jovi song out of my head,” Goldberg said, referring to the classic track, “You Give Love a Bad Name.”

“I’d really like to write new lyrics to, ‘You Give Jews a Bad Name’,” Goldberg quipped.

Lol there it is. Who says I don't underdstand Ghost et al. Ahahahah as Ghost says.

I pulled out a principle rue, I said as much very very clearly.

I didn't discuss or quote any law, simply the good sense reflected in a well known treaty.

Incoherent? What didn't you fathom?

And please keep it simple.

You pulled out a principal of the law of sovereignty. The West Bank isn't a sovereignty.

You responded thinking you were quoting international law in response to my asking for one of you experts to provide the military crimes

you claim have been broken.

Here Ghost remember when Eye et al suggested I am not a Jew or I am giving Jews a bad name. Lol. It goes hand in hand with your routine trying to

tell me what I can and can not say or for that matter Big Guy's declaration he only quotes Al Jazeer.

Any more than two lines I simply toss out the door. I am not telling you what you can and cannot say, I am simply stating that much of what you say , no one reads.

You pulled out a principal of the law of sovereignty. The West Bank isn't a sovereignty.

Which is why I pulled out a principle. I knew full well you'd get all pissy about legal terminology and definitions and all the unnecessary complexities associated with trying to get around it.

You responded thinking you were quoting international law in response to my asking for one of you experts to provide the military crimes

you claim have been broken.

Stop trying to tell me what I think and why, its rude, and the reason why rational communication is so impossible with you.

Edited by eyeball

All your denial and the fact still remains that the majority of the population of people you call "Palestinian" were and are the descendants of non Palestinian Muslims who moved in and took the land from Palestinian Muslims.

Really? Please show some reliable cites on how majority of the people who call themselves Palestinians are/were descendants of non-Palestinian Muslims and moved in and took over the real Palestinians' land.

The fact you try pretend Jews do not and did not have a right to move to Israel but any Muslim does. speaks to your anti Jewish bigotry.

No one has the right to forcefully take another person's land. This is what Zionism is/was all about. Forcefully taking over another person's land. You might be okay with that, but I'm not.

Jews has as much of an historic connection to Israel as any Muslim claims.

First of all, the idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis.

Second, the people known today as Jews are primarily the descendants of a Turkish tribe known as the Khazars. The Khazars have no historical connection to Palestine. They converted to Judaism around 700AD, and have no genetic connection to biblical Israel.

Edited by marcus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6C7UoQ-EIM

Faize Bekman, a Crimean Tatar (So Turk)

Was escaped from Russia to Germany together her family in 1943

- We didnt want to live with Russians because of their persecutions.

She was 15 years old

- We thought that Germany may be better to live but we saw that they are the same with Russias about the cruelty against other nations.

- We have been forced to work in working camps. There were other nations too. We were working without rest. I was preparing concrete molds, 15 years old a girl. There was a Turkis girl named Hatjah, she was wanting Germans to kill her and was rejecting to work for Germans.

- They murdered many people.

- We saw what they did to Jews. They were stucking Jewish kids into a bus and were giving them poisonous juices to drink and all the kids were become dead until the bus gets graveyard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today the same is done by Jews to Palestinian kids.

Edited by Altai

Any more than two lines I simply toss out the door. I am not telling you what you can and cannot say, I am simply stating that much of what you say , no one reads.

Again the personal baiting means nothing to me Ghost but it does evidence your petulance again..

Edited by Rue

Which is why I pulled out a principle. I knew full well you'd get all pissy about legal terminology and definitions and all the unnecessary complexities associated with trying to get around it.

Stop trying to tell me what I think and why, its rude, and the reason why rational communication is so impossible with you.

You pulled out a legal principle that has no application to the issue you think it does.

Lol. I am not trying to tell you how to think. I am not sure you can think. Your repeated demands to keep things simple

leads me to doubt you can understand anything.

I am in fact solely challenging you for trying to apply a legal principle incorrectly.

You've now proven you have no idea how to show it applies and so call me "rude". Lol.

Rude? No, its Rue.

Edited by Rue

- We saw what they did to Jews. They were stucking Jewish kids into a bus and were giving them poisonous juices to drink and all the kids were become dead until the bus gets graveyard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today the same is done by Jews to Palestinian kids.

Please provide your evidence that "Jews" , are giving "poisonous juice" to Palestinian children.

Juice, Jews, guess its all the same to you..

Edited by Rue

You pulled out a legal principle that has no application to the issue you think it does.

I pulled out a very ancient human principle that applies everywhere to everyone every single day. Westphalia simply embodies and extends the same principle to nations for the same obvious reasons. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you is a simple effective formula for getting along with others.

Lol. I am not trying to tell you how to think. I am not sure you can think. Your repeated demands to keep things simple

leads me to doubt you can understand anything.

I understand perfectly well what I'm talking about.

I am in fact solely challenging you for trying to apply a legal principle incorrectly.

Well, you're challenging something I didn't do so I can't help you with that. I've made it perfectly clear what I'm applying and why. Challenge that instead.

You've now proven you have no idea how to show it applies and so call me "rude".

Lol.

Rude? No, its Rue

I've proven no such thing.

What happened to Mr Rudeface?