Israeli War Crimes - Part 2

Netanyahu has an interesting concept of ethnic cleansing:

Zionist Propaganda

No wonder the Zionists try to rationalize the destruction and absorption of a country. Canadians are far too smart to fall for that hate mongering.

You now speak for Canadians. That's a stretch, how about you limit yourself, i.e., you speak for MarcusEyeGhostKactusHudonJOnesBigGuyDre. That's not Canada.

Israel does too. Not many places to put that stuff in a nation so small.

The IDF does not. The fact you use Israel interchangeably with IDF says a lot. It shows how you try demonize the entire country.

Now put up or shut up. Provide evidence the IDF stores its arsenal in apartments, homes, schools, hospitals.

According to GH, Israel stores its weapons in civilian schools like Hamas.

Yah I saw that, complete with cites to prove his allegation. Pathetic.

Edited by Rue

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasbara called: They want to hire you.

By the way, this is what a right wing American pollster has found:

Most US Jewish students don’t see Israel as ‘civilized’ or a ‘democracy,’ Luntz tells secret anti-BDS conference

Link

You use the name Hasbara as a derogation of JBG for being Jewish and supporting Israel,. That is also why you placed a quote to other Jews who do not support Israel.

You engage in the anti semitic taunt of god Jew bad Jew complete with personal insult to JBG.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Good_Jews_and_bad_Jews

In so doing you reveal what you are an anti semite who attacks Jews who you think don't know their place, i.e., stateless..

Get this clear your attempt to play good Jew bad Jew and insult a bad Jew is a worn anti-Semitic tactic.

Now since you have decided to personally insult JBG let's expose what Hasbara means once and for all.

Its actual definition means one who speaks positively on behalf of a Jewish state.

It has been appropriated by people like Marcus to be used in a negative way to attack people who favour the state of Israel's existence.

Its used by anti Israelis to describe anyone who disagrees with them about3 anything they say about Israel or Jews or the holocaust.

Its usually used with other words such as Hasbara industry (when denying the holocaust)..

So if JBG is a Hasbara what is Marcus?

See the difference is JBG does not hide his religion or political views.

How about Marcus?

You think he will admit who he supports or that he is Muslim?

You think he will admit he is a Muslim who supports Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Quaeda, Al Nusra, ISIL?

So if Marcus thinks its fair to name call someone a Habara now what?

Should I call him a Muslim extremist propagandist who supports Hamas? Hezbollah? PFLP? Islamic Jihad? Intifada? Fatah?

Go on Marcus finish it.

You want to call JBG a bad Jew, how about you? Are you a bad Muslim because you support the above?

Where do you want to go with the personal attacks Marcus? Hmmm?

Edited by Rue

You now speak for Canadians. That's a stretch, how about you limit yourself, i.e., you speak for MarcusEyeGhostKactusHudonJOnesBigGuyDre. That's not Canada.

The IDF does not. The fact you use Israel interchangeably with IDF says a lot. It shows how you try demonize the entire country.

Now put up or shut up. Provide evidence the IDF stores its arsenal in apartments, homes, schools, hospitals.

Yah I saw that, complete with cites to prove his allegation. Pathetic.

Wow so even if I talk about IDF I am slandering all Jews .....

Yes Israel at one point and according to the post you refer to

So it's not so far fetched as you tried to make it out to be since Israel has admitted to stealing the organs of dead Palestinians.

When Israel has been caught doing so many terrible things to the Palestinians, anything may seem possible for them to do. There is a reason for this mistrust.

You use the name Hasbara as a derogation of JBG for being Jewish and supporting Israel

I used it to point out the propaganda. You are once again trying to shut down conversation with your sensitivity towards everything that criticizes Israel and your hollow screams of anti-semitism.

Edited by marcus

I used it to point out the propaganda. You are once again trying to shut down conversation with your sensitivity towards everything that criticizes Israel and your hollow screams of anti-semitism.

Propaganda like Hamas vowing to kill every Jew on the planet in their charter?

The PLO and Hamas are just Islamic terrorists groups. They should be eliminated along with all the other Islamic terrorist groups.

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

Hamas Charter Article 8

Edited by DogOnPorch

Wow so even if I talk about IDF I am slandering all Jews .....

You were not talking about the IDF. Your Psst 364 stated:

"GostHacked, on 09 Sept 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

Israel does too. Not many places to put that stuff in a nation so small."

You used the word Israel not IDF. Take ownership of your smeer.

You used the word Israel to smeer all Israelis. You did not use the word IDF and now you don't even have the integrity to

admit what word you used.

What now we pretend Israel means IDF. Bull sheeyit.

More to the point you accused Israel of storing weapons in civilian sites. You have zero proof. Go on prove it.

Back it up or is this another one of your baseless allegations, hmmm?

You made a false allegation about all Israelis, the entire state,

You can't prove your false allegation and you don't even have the integrity to admit your words now.

I say it ahain you used the word Israel to smeer all Israelis. If I did the same in reverse with Muslims or Palestinians you'd be the first to say differentiate the terrorists from the innocent, stop smeering all Muslims.

Now you want to play with me and pretend you made a reference to the IDF.

Right.

Isn't it bad enough you whitewash terrorists and call them guerillas?

Now you want to pull this crap?

Please continue.

Edited by Rue

No I am not. I am pointing out you try personally attack people who support Israel who are Jewish as bad Jews and you used the term Hasbara as a derogatory term clearly attached to your bad Jew insult.

Now answer the question I raised. You think it appropriate for me to call you a Muslim propagandist and call you a b ad Muslim? Well?

Your attacking JBG or anyone else as a bad Jew is anti semitic drivel and hateful crap that does not belong on this board.

You want to insult people for being bad Jews do you and call them propogandists for debating you? I call it out for what it is hateful crap.

Edited by Rue

So it's not so far fetched as you tried to make it out to be since Israel has admitted to stealing the organs of dead Palestinians.

When Israel has been caught doing so many terrible things to the Palestinians, anything may seem possible for them to do. There is a reason for this mistrust.

You use the above incident to fan hatred between Palestinians and Israelis because that is your agenda-to come on the board and focus only on an item if it sheds Israelis, Jews, Zionists, in a bad light. You are a one trick pony.

You didn't even report the above organ story to disclose that it was done to Jewish bodies and soldiers as well, and the reason was to harvest body organs to be used for not just Israeli Jews but Israeli Muslims and Christians.

Was it ethical. Probably not. The pathpologist wanted to turn the needless deaths into a way to heal others. He was trying o make a positive out of a negative. No one made money from this. It was an attempt to find organs in a country whose people for religious reasons don't donate organs.

You of course try exploit that as an excuse to piss on all Israelis as evil.

They were not and are not and neither was the pathologist who did this. He was well intentioned and quite frankly if he harvests the corneas of some sob terrorist and can bring vision to someone good for him.

Yah I know terrorists are martyrs to you. Their bodies should be enshrined.

The issue was one of ethics and there is a good reason to question what was done and question it yes. For you though to spin it do justify your hateful agenda is another issue and for you its just another day at the trough pissing at Israel.

You could care less how those dead bodies came to be.

By the way your act, your role, your pose as caring about Palestinians is a joke. A bloody joke. You could care less about them. They are just objects for you to use to piss on Israel. You don't know any Palestinians. You've never been to Gaza or the West Bank and you will never come on this board and admit what Hamas, Fatah, the PFLP, Islamkic Jihad, Intifada are doing to them. Not you. Your script can't acknowledge anything wrong but an Israeli.

In your world evil is only Jewish and Israeli. Otherwise you see nothing and therein is our difference. I don't come on here to use either Palestinians or Israelis as you do, I just come on here to expose and call people like you out who do

Frobisher Smith. Ungava Watson. Thunder Wilson. James Hodgkins. Whatever, the name changes but the content remains identical.

Edited by Rue

Israeli continues to steal Palestinian lands but they do provide room and board for about 7,000 Palestinians:

Room and Board

The Israelis are providing alternative accommodation. :rolleyes:

So now its "Israeli continues to steal Palestinian lands but they..."

Hey now you want to tell me like Ghost you aren't on this board smeering all Israelis and you only mean the IDF? Lol.

Now speaking of theft oh lets take a look at the theft your script ignores shall we?

Who Is Stealing Palestinian Land?

by Khaled Abu Toameh

December 4, 2015 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7002/stealing-palestinian-land

The beleaguered Palestinian Islamist movement, Hamas, has found an original way to solve its financial crisis. The movement is now planning to pay its unpaid civil servants with former Israeli settlement land in the Gaza Strip.

Abandoned by Israel in 2005 as part of the "disengagement" from the Gaza Strip, the land was supposed to provide a solution to the severe housing crisis in the Palestinian-controlled area. Back then, there was much talk about building new housing projects for thousands of Palestinian families in the Gaza Strip.

The Israeli "disengagement" prompted some oil-rich Arab countries to propose plans to help solve the severe housing crisis in the Gaza Strip. The lands that once housed Jewish settlements were supposed to transform the Gaza Strip into the Middle East's Singapore.

Instead, all the grandiose and ambitious plans went right down the drain when Hamas seized control over the Gaza Strip in the summer of 2007. Since then, the entire Gaza Strip has been transformed into a base for various Islamist groups. In addition to suppressing and intimidating the local population, these groups, including Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other jihadi militias, have used the Gaza Strip to launch terror attacks against Israel and threaten Egypt's national security on the other side of the border.

The Palestinian Authority (PA), which was ousted from the Gaza Strip by Hamas, has since failed to provide any kind of assistance to the 1.8 million Palestinians living there. Today, it is clear that the PA's chances of returning to the Gaza Strip are zero. The Palestinian Authority is, in fact, lucky still to be in power in the West Bank.

Were it not for the presence of the Israel Defense Forces in the West Bank, the Palestinian Authority would have collapsed long ago and Hamas leaders would be sitting today in the office of PA President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah.

Several attempts during the past few years to end the dispute between Abbas's ruling Fatah faction and Hamas have failed to bridge the wide gap between the two parties. For now, it appears that Palestinians will have to live, for many more years, with the reality that they have two separate states -- one in the West Bank and another in the Gaza Strip.

Last year's "reconciliation" agreement between Fatah and Hamas, which resulted in the formation of a Palestinian "national consensus" government, came at a time when the Islamist movement was facing its worst financial crisis. This crisis was the direct result of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Sisi's relentless war on Hamas and other terror groups in the Sinai Peninsula.

Hamas leaders were hoping that the "reconciliation" accord with Abbas would at least help them solve the issue of tens of thousands of their civil servants in the Gaza Strip who have not received salaries for more than a year. In other words, the cash-strapped Hamas was hoping that the new "national consensus" government, headed by Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah, would pay salaries to tens of thousands of Hamas employees. The money, of course, was supposed to come from the U.S. and the EU countries that continue to fund the Palestinian Authority.

However, Abbas has since refused to pay the Hamas employees for two reasons. First, he knows that such a move would invite American and EU sanctions against his government. Second, Abbas fears that once he pays salaries to the Hamas civil servants, he would be empowering the Islamist movement and helping it further tighten its grip on the Gaza Strip.

After months of failed negotiations between Abbas and Hamas to solve the crisis of the unpaid civil servants, the Hamas authorities decided to lay their hands on 1000 dunams (247 acres) of land -- part of which once housed the Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip -- and distribute them among its employees.

The controversial decision, which is being denounced by many Palestinians as "the biggest land theft," was taken by members of the Palestinian Legislative Council during a meeting in Gaza City last week.

Ziad al-Thatha, a senior Hamas official in the Gaza Strip, explained that the confiscated land would soon be distributed among civil servants who have not received salaries for more than a year. He said that the seized land would also be used to cover the debts of several municipalities in the Gaza Strip.

Another top Hamas official, Salah Bardaweel, defended the decision by arguing that the Palestinian Authority had also previously seized 7000 dunams (1729 acres) in the Gaza Strip for its own interests.

So what Hamas is actually saying is: If the Palestinian Authority was able to steal large portions of land in the Gaza Strip in the past, there is no reason why Hamas too should not have a taste of the cake.

At least they agree on one thing: Confiscating land."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/11/no_one_is_stealing_palestinian_land.html#ixzz4KAn9wRff

Despite incessant propaganda by the Palestinians, Muslim Arabs, and their leftist supporters, it is important to recognize that the United Kingdom comprised two separate Jewish entities: Judea in the south, and Samaria in the northern hills. Only after thousands of years was this area west of the Jordan River renamed the West Bank by the Jordanians following their illegal occupation subsequent to Israel's War of Independence in 1948.

Taken in context of the historical record and the timeline herein, it exceeds credulity that an intelligent person would accept the Islamic narrative claiming Judea/Samaria as Muslim land. Islam and its conquest of "Palestine" did not begin until 633 CE -- 1,800 years after the Jewish recognition in Merneptah Stela, 1,600 years past the grandeur of the United Monarchy of Kings David and Solomon, and 500 years subsequent to the sacking of the second Temple.

Post-conquest, Jews remaining in their homeland of 1,300 years were powerless. Forced into second-class citizenship, using a term by famed author Bat Ye'or, they lived in dhimmitude, had no rights, and were made to suffer dearly. Despite being conquered and ruled by no fewer than ten empires, governments, and dynasties which controlled the Holy land prior to the British Mandate, Jews have always inhabited this land. Despite massacres, pogroms, expulsions, and forced conversions, Jews have dwelled in their capital, Jerusalem, and surrounding cities and towns such as Hebron, Nablus, and Jericho since time immemorial. All of these comprise ancient Jewish land that the Palestinians, with impertinence and chutzpah, deem their own. To consider Jewish construction "settlements" in any part of this land constitutes contempt of historical fact.

By perpetuating the canard of an ancient Palestinian Arab connection to the Holy land, the Islamists have duped a good part of the world into believing one of the greatest hoaxes in history. To state that Jews are "stealing" Palestinian land only reinforces a maxim made prominent by the infamous Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels: "If you tell a lie long enough, people will begin to believe it." "

From a practical perspective for peace to come about a third Palestinian state (other than Israel and Jordan) probably has to be created on theWest Bank if for no other reason neither Jordan nor Israel want to absorb the Palestinians on the West bank as citizens.

I have always supported a homeland for the remaining Palestinians outside Jordan and Israel as a practical solution.

However I am fully aware that the anti Israel propagandists on this board deliberately ignore the history of Judea and Somaria and

reinvent it to prop a fake myth of a Palestinian civilization which never existed.

The myth depends on the fact that most people have no clue about the actual history of the land of Canaan.

Here is the history anti Israelis refuse to acknowledge:

"From an historical standpoint, Jews have lived in the land of Israel for nearly 4,000 years, going back to the period of the biblical patriarchs (c. 1900 BCE). The story of the Jewish people; Israel; its capital, Jerusalem; and the Jewish Temple has been one of exile, destruction, and rebirth. In its 3,000 years of history, Jerusalem has been destroyed seventeen times and eighteen times reborn. During these periods of disbursement, there has always remained a constant Jewish presence in the land of Israel and in Jerusalem. For those Jews forced into exile throughout the world, one theme has remained constant: the dream of returning to their homeland, Eretz Yisrael, to rebuild and restore her to the glory of old. Throughout the millennia, Diaspora Jews to this day face towards Jerusalem during prayers.

As early as 1209 BCE, Merneptah, the son of Ramses II, following a great victory over Libyan and seafaring armies invading Egypt, made mention of Israel and the Jewish people. To commemorate his military successes, he ordered the carving of four large stones, one of which became known as the Merneptah Stela or Israel Stela. This engraved stone made reference to a revolt by Jews in Israel which Merneptah massively repressed. It is the earliest non-biblical reference to Jews as a socio-ethnic unity, powerful enough to be mentioned along with other major city-states that were also neutralized by Merneptah.

By 1000 BCE, the Israelite kingdom, also known as the United Monarchy under David and Solomon, reached its greatest extent (1004-928 BCE). Solomon's Temple, also known as the First Temple, was, according to the Torah and the Bible, the first Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. It functioned as both a religious site and a focal point of worship, and it was completed in the 10th century BCE.

Grievously, as is often in the case throughout history, successors to great leaders lack the vision of their forefathers. Such was the case of Rehoboam, Solomon's son, ascending to the throne in 930 BCE.

Due to Rehoboam's harsh administration of the northern tribes and preferential treatment of his own, following Solomon's death, civil war between Judea and Samaria broke out. The united monarchy split apart, with Jerusalem becoming part of the southern kingdom of Judea and ten tribes in the north constituting the northern region, Samaria. This proved disastrous for the Jewish people, as a succession of invasions spanning millennia soon befell the once-United Kingdom.

The northern region, Samaria, became known as Israel. It continued to exist as an independent kingdom until its conquest in 722 BCE by the Assyrians. Judah remained independent until 586 BCE, when this region -- containing Jerusalem, deemed the capital of the Jewish people by Solomon's father, King David -- was razed by the Babylonians under the kingship of Nebuchadnezzar. Following the conquest by the Babylonians, tens of thousands of Jews were deported to Babylonia, where they remained until freed and allowed to return thanks to the largess of Cyrus the Great. Reinvigorated by their return to Jerusalem, the Jews began to reconstruct the Second Temple, which was completed in 516 BCE."

Jews have as much right to live on the West Bank as Christians and Muslims. The reality is however that Muslim Palestinians want a Muslim state in all of Jordan, the West Bank, Gaza and Israel and where Jews and Christians and other non Muslims i.e., the Bahaiis of Israel would be rendered inferior second class citizens unable to own land. That is the Charter of the PA, Hamas, Intifada, PFLP, Hezbollah, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, Al Quaeda, ISIL-Daesh,

and the open and express belief of Iran.

As for the Arab League like the PA they have made it clear, never will they recognize a Jewish state, ever.

Now let's again review the parts of the script BigGuyEyeGhostHudsonMarcusKactusDre will not acknowledge in their script.

1-The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be between 400,000 and 630,000.

2-The number of Jews expelled from the Arab world totalled 900,000 of which 700,000 fled to Israel after all their

property was stolen by Arab countries.

3-Arab refugees did return after the Israeli war of Independence ended and joined other Arab Muslims who stayed

and today have all the rights no Jew has in a Muslim state, including the right to own land..

4-The Arab League of nations who initiated the war of 1948 to drive Jews out of the area East of the West Bank lost and then

deliberately after announcing it to the world arrested and placed Arab refugees in camps.

5-These refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, because the

Arab League stated to the world they would hold them hostages to remind the world that until Israel was disbanded there they

would remain imprisoned.

6-The Gaza strip was created as an open air prison for Palestinians to prevent them from immigrating to Egypt by Gamel Nasser the

President of Egypt.

7-Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, the so called Palestinians are the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands and not only that the only refugee whose descendants of those displaced are also defined as refugees. With all other world refugees, only the displaced are defined as refugees, not their offspring. The UN changed the definition for Palestinians and the definition is open ended stating any Muslim who identifies as a Palestinian is one. There's no test of authenticity. This means that those Arabs who came to the West Bank and where Israel and Jordan is today, and in fact moved onto land and seized it as squatters from absentee landlord Turks or actual Palestinian Arabs are called Palestinian. If an Arab from outside Palestine moved their and seized land they are Palestinian. On the other hand any Jew who came to Palestine from outside it is not and not only that, any Jew is not a Palestinian even if born there according to Hamas. the PA. That is what their charters say.

8-Jewish refugees (700,000 from the holocaust in Europe, 700,000 from Arab countries) were completely absorbed into Israel, a country smaller than the state of New Jersey and to this day over 22 Arabs states not only refuse to take in Palestinians but did NOT support the UN and feed them.

9-The Arab League of states consists of 22 MUSLIM states. Palestinians on the West Bank and Gaza now wangt a 23rd Muslim state on where Jordan, Israel, the West Bank and Gaza re now.

10-The Muslim states believe they can be Muslim but according to their religion, no Jew can own land and therefore ever have a state.

11-That Muslim belief that implements an apartheid system of dhimmitude against Muslims continues to this day.

12- The Arab League of nations initiated five wars to forcefully disband the Israeli state and lost all 5.

13-To this day the charters of the PA, Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, PFLP, Intifada, Al Quaeda, ISIL-Daesh call for a religious waragainst Jews world wide which is to include the destruction of the State of Israel.

14-To this day not one Arab nation will recognize Israel's existence as a Jewish state and for that matter a state. Not even Jordan, Egypt and Morrocco who have entered into relations with Israel exchange ambassadors or address it as a state let alone a Jewish one.

15-In the 1990sa nd 200's Israel repeatedly offered the Palestinian people 95% most of the West Bank land, and autonomy under the Palestinian Authority. Yasir Arafat after years of negotiations stated openly he lied and that he had bargained in bad faith all that time and he never had any intention of ever accepting anything but all of Israel, Jordan and the West Bank and Gaza as a Muslim Palestinian state.

16-Mr. Abbas, the PA, Hamas, Hezbollah et al, repeat the same thing over and over each day to their people.

17-Up until 1967 Jordan annexed the West Bank. Jordan offered automatic law of return citizenship to anyone who referred to themselves as Palestinian as long as they were not Jews.

18-Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship.

19-In 1967, Arafat engage din the Black Sabbath uprising and tried to kill King Hussein and seize Jordan. He failed and was exiled to Tunisia and it was only once exiled he reinvented the term Palestinian to mean a non Jordanian Muslim on the West Bank or in refugee camps.

20-Jordan was created and still calls itself a Palestinian Jewish free Muslim state.

21-West Bank and Gaza were used as launch posts for first the Fedayeen and then successive Muslim terror cells attacking and killing civilians and in 1967 the IDF moved in and crushed the cells that time as they were joined by the Arab League of nation which again failed to destroy Israel.

22-When Israel withdrew from Gaza, the day of its withdrawal, Hamas and the PA began attacking it from Gaza and have never stopped to this day even though they announced to the world they would not attack Israel once it left Gaza. Israel occupied South Lebanon to buffer a small territory to prevent incoming terror attacks from Hezbollah. Hezbollah said it would disarm and only existed to defend Lebanon against Israel and once Israel left the South it would disarm. The day Israel left Hezbollah rushed to the border ad began attacking Israael, refused to disarm and then illegally seizes 2/3rds of Lebanon and to this day keeps them under military rule and acts as a proxy terrorist force for Iran in Lebanon and now in Syria propping Assad.

23-When Israel moved into the West Bank all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths. Jordanian soldiers who used to urinate and defecate on Jewish and Christian holy sites are no more and the practice of Jordanians of smashing holy sites of Christians and Jews and selling them as souvenirs ended.

24-The United Nations (U.N.) Record on Israel and the Arabs: Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel. Of 690 U.N. General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel yet the U.N. was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordaniansand the UN silence over the massacres of Kurds, Algerians, Nigerian Christians, Coptic Christians, Assyrian Christians, Druze, Berbers,, Zoroastreans, Jews, black Christian Sudanese to this day speaks for itself. Here we have Iraq, Iran, Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, parts of Nigeria, Mali, Chad, Niger, Dahomey, Tunisia, Malawi, jenya being attacked by Muslim extremists and not a peep. Not a peep about Iran and Turkey. Not a peep when Iran massacered thousands of Kurds, students, Bahaiis, Christians. Not a peep as

Erdogan has arrested over 50,000 civil servants over 10,000 journalists and authorized financing and housing of terrorist cells including Isil, Al Quaeda, Hezbollah. Not a peep from the UN about the financing of world wide terror by Saudi Arabia and Iran. Not a peep when Morsi of Egypt ordered the slaughter of Coptic Christians. .

25-This is the same U.N. that turned its back on Jews as the Arab League attacked in 1948. This is the same UN that r effused to acknowledge holocaust survivors as refugees. This is the same UN silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

This is the same U.N. was silent while Switzerland swelled itself up on the interest rates of stolen Jewish property.

Jews. You heard it. they are Israeli now and thieves. Never mind 700,000 of them had all their property stolen by Arab nations. Never mind they amount to far more than the alleged displaced Palestinians of 1948.

No in this bull sheeyit script,. Jews and Israelis are evil for having survived.

You use the above incident to fan hatred between Palestinians and Israelis because that is your agenda

No I didn't. I brought it up because you tried to laugh off the mistrust and suspicion about the organ stealing by Israel, as conspiracy theory. When in reality, Israel has been caught stealing Palestinian organs.

Once in a while, I find the patience to untangle some of the messy, incoherent propaganda that you flood this forum with. I do it because I believe we need honesty and justice and I believe, as a Canadian, I have to push my country to distance itself from countries who commit crimes.

The Palestinian cause was not started by a member of the SS.

Hajj Amin al-Husseini was not only a high ranking SS man at Himmler's behest, he was the head of Hitler's entire Middle East Propaganda Bureau.

No I didn't. I brought it up because you tried to laugh off the mistrust and suspicion about the organ stealing by Israel, as conspiracy theory. When in reality, Israel has been caught stealing Palestinian organs.

Once in a while, I find the patience to untangle some of the messy, incoherent propaganda that you flood this forum with. I do it because I believe we need honesty and justice and I believe, as a Canadian, I have to push my country to distance itself from countries who commit crimes.

Why did Time retract said false allegation of harvesting body parts?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/time-retracts-idf-organ-harvesting-allegation/

Edited by DogOnPorch

Something that I have shown to be false before.

The last time we played this game, you searched and searched and posted a link to a committee you claimed was the origin of the Palestinian Cause. I pointed out that Hajj Amin al-Husseini headed the committee. You said nothing about it until now...hoping...I guess...that I forgot.

The last time we played this game, you searched and searched and posted a link to a committee you claimed was the origin of the Palestinian Cause. I pointed out that Hajj Amin al-Husseini headed the committee. You said nothing about it until now...hoping...I guess...that I forgot.

The thread was closed before I could respond nothing to forget there. Hajj Amin was not head of the Muslim Christian association of course some of his family were members of it, they were against the Balfour declaration and British interference, Hajj Amin was not a member. Not every family member was a anti semite like the Hajj such as Musa al-Huesseini.

Edited by herples