America under President Trump

8 minutes ago, Petros said:

Why do Trump cultists keep confusing following health and safety protocol, for the COVID pandemic, with "hiding in the basement?"

He has no problem not following his own guidelines now re: must wear a mask on Federal Property. Nor does his press secretary. I guess Covid is over now that Trump is gone.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/biden-maskless-at-lincoln-memorial-hours-after-mandate/

biden-lincoln-30.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Liberals know it’s not a race issue but saying that helps with the all-important racial division aspect, so go for it. 

Conservatives think that burning buildings and dead bodies make the difference. 

Yeah because no one died when they stormed the capital.  

evidence_o_1988777.jpg

Sadly the police found and defused the bombs at the capital.  But hey, next time, right?  

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He has no problem not following his own guidelines now re: must wear a mask on Federal Property. Nor does his press secretary. I guess Covid is over now that Trump is gone.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/biden-maskless-at-lincoln-memorial-hours-after-mandate/

biden-lincoln-30.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

You are avoiding the question. If the Trump Administration had a comprehensive plan to deal with COVID, like Canada did, fatalities in the USA may have been reduced by over 60%

Just now, Petros said:

You are avoiding the question. If the Trump Administration had a comprehensive plan to deal with COVID, like Canada did, fatalities in the USA may have been reduced by over 60%

...wanna-be dictator. I don't follow your orders.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

...wanna-be dictator. I don't follow your orders.

Typical response by a MAGA cultist. Gaslight and project onto the person who asks a legitimate question. 

Considering the USA has 2.6 times the fatality rate per-capita, than that of Canada, it's fair to say that 260,000 lives in America could have been saved if both countries enacted the same mask-wearing, and social distancing protocols. 

Trump is a mass murderer.  On his watch, Trump is responsible for the deaths of more Americans than any other President in US history by negligence. 

Edited by Petros

1 minute ago, Petros said:

source?

proof?

Millenium Bomber (Ahmed Ressam) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Ressam

Bishop Airport Attack (Amor Ftouhi) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_International_Airport_attack

Ricin attack (Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier) https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/22/canadian-woman-charged-with-sending-ricin-to-trump-called-him-ugly-tyrant-clown.html

Pascale Ferrier appears in a jail booking photograph taken after her arrest by the Mission Police Department in Mission, Texas, March 13, 2019.

54 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Yeah because no one died when they stormed the capital.  

evidence_o_1988777.jpg

I didn't invent the saying "mostly peaceful", did I? No, you guys did so deal with it.

And I'm sorry but is 5 dead people the same thing as dozens of dead people? No it's not, so stop acting like it's the biggest deal in the world.

In all of the rioting, looting, and murdering of the 2014-2016 riots and the 2020 riots how many people did the police shoot? Seems like not many by comparison to how many police and innocent civilians were killed. Why did the police kill that girl going through the window? If they shot a black woman would you be calling it a crime? 

Sadly the police found and defused the bombs at the capital.  But hey, next time, right?  

The founder of "Insurgence USA" [Antifa/Demonrat] was also in there. There's a really good chance that he or one of his followers planted the bombs. But nice try, right? 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

She was fine while in Canada and got her citizenship in 2015 before she went to the u.s. and got deported in 2019.  But yeah blame everyone else.  

It's much easier to blame others, than to look into the mirror, and be retrospective.

54 minutes ago, Petros said:

What a crock of shit.

Do you have a cite for that? And anything from petros.com doesn't count.

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You said:

"Canada imported that terrorist just like all the others that have attacked the USA from Canada."

Last time I checked, there was no terrorist attack at the LA airport.  Besides, Canadian customs did a secondary background search, and alerted US Customs who proceeded to arrest Ressam.

Maybe you should built a wall around Canada.  That way none of us dangerous terrorists can attack the United States. :D

Edited by Petros

Just now, Petros said:

You said:

"Canada imported that terrorist just like all the others that have attacked the USA from Canada."

Last time I checked, there was no terrorist attack at the LA airport.  Besides, Canadian customs did a secondary background search, and alerted US Customs who proceeded to arrest Ressam.

Canadians import terrorists all the time.  Look at 9/11, we brought them into our country, let them live here over a year and taught them how to fly planes.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Petros said:

Maybe you should built a wall around Canada.  That way none of us dangerous terrorists can attack the United States. :D

Canadians still won't stay away....snowbirds are still sunbathing in southern states and getting vaccine shots much faster than in frozen Canada.   Politicians and even the CBC CEO were busted for U.S. travel.    Somebody here told it is because the weather sucks in Canada, but other things suck too (or so I have been told).

12 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Well she didn't have any problems up here, and he did after all make america great again.  So idk, I guess I'd  blame both of them.  

Really ?   Some douche bag tries to kill the U.S. president and law enforcement officials in Texas because we deported her sorry ass back to Canada and you think it is the victim's fault as well.

TDS logic at its finest.