America under President Trump

2 hours ago, Christy Krohne said:

Betsie De Vos, how did Trump exposed MSM? If there was any exposure that happened, Trump was exposed for the useless, corrupt, man-whore. liar-in chief, aggrieved-petulant child, incompetent, narcissist, broke that he is. If fake ever had a face it would have Trump on it. 

:lol:

Do your homework!

Lol.   You do know that ......................you expose yourself with that question?

Shoooo - I don't have too much time responding to ignorance or juvenile posts....and, I've indulge yours enough time already.   Leave me alone! :P

Edited by betsy

21 minutes ago, betsy said:

:lol:

Do your homework!

Lol.   You do know that ......................you expose yourself with that question?

Shoooo - I don't have too much time responding to ignorance or juvenile posts....and, I've indulge yours enough time already.   Leave me alone! :P

I dont have to do research. I saw and heard with my own eyes the lies he spewed for four years, literally a daily basis. the MSM dont have to make up stuff about your Orange god.. It is all there for everyone to see who and what Trump is. The irony is that you're supported and from the looks of it, still supports a Juvenile and Ignorant has-been president. Please STOP projecting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Before trump

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/a-black-church-burned-in-the-name-of-trump/506246/

During trump

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-lives-matter-signs-burned-d-c-churches-police-investigate-n1251050

I can get you some better pics of your heroes if you'd like.  I think I can find some of them without their white hoods on.  

1) I could burn down a church and write WestCanMan sucks on it. Does that make Argus and Buber guilty? False flag crimes and disinformation are mainstays of dissidents, hate groups and terrorist groups. The girl who cried hijab, the Nazis who wanted to incite hatred against communists, the BLMers who tried to act like Brionna was shot in bed, etc. "We are victims."

2) BLM is a terrorist group that destroyed American cities. Burning their signs is not an act of violence, and it's a total joke for you to compare burning terrorist propaganda with murdered people, burned housing units, assassinated police officers, assaulted police officers, and people intentionally trapped in burning buildings is alarming. WTH is wrong with you? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) I could burn down a church and write WestCanMan sucks on it. Does that make Argus and Buber guilty? False flag crimes and disinformation are mainstays of dissidents, hate groups and terrorist groups. The girl who cried hijab, the Nazis who wanted to incite hatred against communists, the BLMers who tried to act like Brionna was shot in bed, etc. "We are victims."

2) BLM is a terrorist group that destroyed American cities. Burning their signs is not an act of violence, and it's a total joke for you to compare burning terrorist propaganda with murdered people, burned housing units, assassinated police officers, assaulted police officers, and people intentionally trapped in burning buildings is alarming. WTH is wrong with you? 

Two can play:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/23/texas-boogaloo-boi-minneapolis-police-building-george-floyd

Boogaloo.  Not antifa.  Not blm.  Boogaloo. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article248324440.html

They called Colin Kaepernick unpatriotic because he knelt during the National Anthem. Then they took Confederate battle flags into the Capitol.

f91.png

12 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

1) Two can play:

Boogaloo.  Not antifa.  Not blm.  Boogaloo. 

2) https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article248324440.html

3) They called Colin Kaepernick unpatriotic because he knelt during the National Anthem. Then they took Confederate battle flags into the Capitol.

f91.png

1) You’re learning. GJ. That’s more than I can say for most if the leftits here. But just because 1 guy participated doesn’t mean that wasn’t 99% the work of BLM/Antifa. 
If you wanted to try and make that case then by tye same token John Sullivan coukd take all the blame for the Capitol riot. 

2) No one gave “right wing extremists” a pass.

I’ll just speak for myself when I said that Trump was correct when he said that the violence in Charlottetown was caused by people on both sides. There were legitimate people there to protest against taking down statues, and there were also confederate loonies there. There were left wing terrorists there, and there are also people from the left who wanted to have a logical debate about taking down statues.

And this racially divided time, which came about from Barack Obama’s own bad intentions, stuff like this is bound to happen.

3) Colin Kaepernick is worse than just unpatriotic. Colin Kaepernick is an agitator who casts aspersions on police and inspires left-wing terrorism. He is an utterly worthless piece of crap.

Just remember that in all of that violence at the capital, there were only 200 people that entered that building.

There are 74 million Trump supporters and all they could get to join that riot was 200 or so people......That’s a literally nothing.

If Trump was actually trying to incite trouble, he could’ve been cited extremely big trouble. That obviously didn’t happen.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Suddenly the people who said that “everything Trump did was dastardly and wrong” can find no fault with the president. 

Biden could nuke Disneyland and CNN would call it a surgical strike against white privilege. 

:D

Good one, my friend.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

He did get rid of Trump's diet coke button. 

Some things should be sacred, dammit!

Trump had an open door Oval Office. Have you seen the groups he had in there? 

Will Dear Leader Chairman Xiden? He seems to fear the people. Odd...

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump had an open door Oval Office. Have you seen the groups he had in there? 

Will Dear Leader Chairman Xiden? He seems to fear the people. Odd...

Well, they were going to hang Mike Pence...

Just now, bcsapper said:

Well, they were going to hang Mike Pence...

Mike is actually very well liked in the Trump Camp...no matter the disappointed who yell out stupid things. There was NO way in Hell...literally for Mike...that he was going to support any sort of uprising. Neither was Trump for that matter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Probably is.  

It certainly is. But that's your style...

As for the Confederate flag...cause...etc. It's part of history and erasing it is what the Taliban do. But, that would be your style, as well...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

As for the Confederate flag...cause...etc. It's part of history and erasing it is what the Taliban do. But, that would be your style, as well...

Yeah trumps not for erasing history, he just makes up his own.  Hows that stolen election history working out?  

15 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Part of the reason the Dems hate the Confederate flag so much is because it reminds them of when they lost the civil war. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Part of the reason the Dems hate the Confederate flag so much is because it reminds them of when they lost the civil war. 

I guess other people might hate it for other reasons.  Me, I think it's quite pretty.

8 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Yeah we all saw his hands shaking nervously when he was sworn in.   

That was a charade perpetuated by the deep state after stealing the election from the Republicans. Only the crooks ...and you...believe this mafia boss is President. He's in for a VERY rough ride...as are all his criminal accomplices. 

...and you can pretend we didn't all just see what we saw...Biden FEARS the National Guard...the Dems went WHOOPS...after calling them.

We feel incredibly betrayed.

Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol

Guardsmen were later let back into facilities after an outcry from lawmakers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/national-guard-troops-vacate-capitol-461220

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not even the Confederate flag. Ironic part...that's the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia. Robert E. Lee's army. Folks never get the flags right.....lol.

I have a long dead uncle who was in the 52nd New York Volunteers (Krauts)...wounded at Seven Pines, apparently. So always fascinated by the US Civil War. Bugs Bunny helped, too. :D 

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1