America under President Trump

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

It was a memorable 4 years.  I wasn’t paying that much attention for the first 2, but the tax cuts and then the China trade war were high points among many.

I finally realized for myself that there really is a deep state.  Its tentacles reach into all federal agencies and both Houses, and  even the Justice system.  Trump brought them to the surface.

....and, the media!   Trump really exposed them for what they are!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Apt to quote the first post on his last day.... didn't turn out as some thought.  

It's a new era... let's be positive.

Turned out exactly as I thought it would. (actually now that I think about it, I didn't have quite such high hopes for Trump at the beginning. I knew that he'd be better than Hillary but I didn't think that he would be a great President. He did a great job, made great decisions.)

Trump was a great commander in chief, made great decisions, and the Dems and CNN lied about everything that he did to make it look bad.

Islamic state is off the map. Iran 's top two generals were killed for taking 1 American life. Trump stood up to China and ran circles around Russia. He didn't start any new wars. He did better at fighting C19 than Trudeau. He got 3 constitutionalist judges on the SC including one in the last 100 days, etc.

If Trump invented the light bulb. CNN "OMG HE'S PUTTING CANDLEMAKERS OUT OF BUSINESS AND THEY'RE MOSTLY MADE BY BLACKS!!!! TRUMP HATES MINORITIES!!!! NOW THE WHITE PRIVILEGE PEOPLE CAN WORK TIL LATE AT NIGHT TO OPPRESS MINORITIES!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

If Trump invented the printing press: CNN "OMG HE JUST MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR WHITE SUPREMACISTS TO MASS-CREATE THEIR PROPAGANDA!!!!!!! TRUMP IS A RACIST!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

If Trump invented penicillin: CNN "PENICILLIN IS A WHITE PRIVILEGE DRUG! NOW WHITE PEOPLE WILL NEVER DIE AND TRUMP WILL GET RICH OFF OF HIS GENOCIDE AGAINST MINORITIES!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Trump helps get a C19 vaccine made in record time: CNN "OMG HE JUST SENT IT TO THE STATES SO THAT THEY HAVE TO DISTRIBUTE IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!! THERE ARE ONLY 1M VACCINATIONS A DAY!!!!!!!!! CERTAIN DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS HAVE STILL NOT VACCINATED ANYONE YET!!!!!!!!! TRUMP'S KILLING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

BIDEN: "Me have plan vaksonayte 100M peeple 100 days" [@libs - that's 1M people per day] CNN: "BIDEN IS SO DREAMY!!!!!" Amazon: "We will help save lives now that Trump is no longer President." CNN: "Amazon is so dreamy."

Edited by WestCanMan
Added the part in brackets at the top

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Turned out exactly as I thought it would.

Trump was a great commander in chief, made great decisions, and the Dems and CNN lied about everything that he did to make it look bad.

The much maligned (by anti-Trumpers) USSF (Space Force) was pretty brilliant, as well. Rejuvenated NASA as well as provided the needed coordination between quasi-civilians (like Elon and Branson) and the military to get much more done. With the Democrats, NASA, however, is likely to go back to being a gutted placeholder...pretty much abandoned by Obama.

Obama turned NASA into a Muslim outreach organization, if you recall. Not Charles Bolden's best moment.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, dialamah said:

Only the freedoms of the trouble-makers are being curtailed; you are still free to spout any nonsense you want.  Unless your nonsense has drifted into violence and you've also been banned from social media? 

Were the freedoms of the 2020 rioters curtailed, or were they let out of jail to riot some more? In some states, where Dems had the power to let rioters out they were just automatically released the next day. In others, people like Kamala had to bail the rioters out of jail. 

Was it nonsense for Kamala and the Dems to let violent people out of jail? They even let people out of jail who were in for more serious crimes "because of covid".

This whining about conservatives being oppressed is stupid - there are forums and platforms everywhere for their views, and they post on Facebook, Twitter etc, just like liberals do.  The real problem is that Trump supporters aren't so much conservatives as extremists, and their views aren't wanted. 

They're shadow-banned, papers like the NY Post get their factual information banned while known liberal lies are rampant, regular users get content deleted that is factually correct and they get bans for it, while Antifa and other terrorist groups post freely on social media when it has been known for years that they organized violent protests on those platforms. 

You guys have presented your ideas to the marketplace and they've been rejected - its not oppression, its rejection.

That's just utterly stupid lol. 

Liberals: "Posting a photo of yourself holding an effigy of Trump's severed head, and talking about blowing up the WH or assassinating the President is freedom of speech, but you can't post verified, factual information about Joe's quid pro quo or you will be banned.

Talk about worthless opinions that need to be rejected - what have you ever said that was of value dialamah? Should you be 'rejected' based on how idiotic your post was?

You're actually justifying the act of taking away's people's right to free speech. FB and Twitter don't have license to edit people's speech because they're not content editors. If they were they'd be subjected to laws that they don't want to be subjected to. 

Also, there's a difference between an attempted insurrection and a robbery, but I guess its all the same to you if the insurrectionists share your views. 

I think if some Islamic extremists were discussing, over social media, how to kidnap or kill Western politicians, and ensure their preferred leader were installed  you'd have no problem curtailling their freedoms to shut them down.  You'd probably be demanding it.  Why should Trump or his cultists be treated any differently?

CNN (A Cooper) had the founder of "Insurgence USA" (John Sullivan) on and called him an 'activist'. There's video of Sullivan yelling to his followers at the WH, during a riot, and telling them to get rid of the President

How is it possible for a guy like that to get a national platform while others who did FAR LESS are being prosecuted?

Utterly pathetic. There are no words.

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

It was a memorable 4 years.  I wasn’t paying that much attention for the first 2, but the tax cuts and then the China trade war were high points among many.

Tax cuts paid for entirely with borrowed money. Yeah, woo. So conservative of you. And a China trade war he lost biggly.

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

I finally realized for myself that there really is a deep state.  Its tentacles reach into all federal agencies and both Houses, and  even the Justice system.  Trump brought them to the surface.

Another Qanon dupe has spoken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, betsy said:

And evangelicals! Trump really exposed t hem for what they are!

Lying hypocrites who don't give a damn about Christianity or its bible.

28 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yeah, imagine people who live by the motto "what would Jesus do?" supporting Donald Trump.

I'm no expert on the subject, but as a former Roman Catholic who learned a fair bit about Jesus in earlier days, I'm fairly sure he wouldn't be doing that.

Edited by bcsapper

Remember last week when Trump was talking about forming what he called The Patriot's Party?

Well I don't know who it is but somebody put up a website for "The Patriots Party."

https://us-patriotparty.com/

The goal of the Patriot Party National Committee is to restore constitutional conservative leadership by raising up politicians who will represent We The People with renewed morals, ethics and core constitutional principles. This is a movement for conservatives that have been left in the cold by the establishment GOP. The unfortunate truth is this. We have to organize. The establishment GOP is rigging the game against us. For far too long, the establishment GOP has been playing games. They hand-select the elite and push out any conservative outsiders. This is why the party has moved so far to the left. RINOs like McCain, Romney, Flake and McSally are not there to push a conservative agenda. They are there to protect the establishment cabal.

This is why we formed The Patriot Party. It will give us a vehicle to serve the underserved conservative voices. If we have our own movement we can independently raise funds, campaign, develop policy, become activists and together with many voices we will finally be heard.

That silent majority you keep hearing about … that’s you, that’s us.

46 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Remember last week when Trump was talking about forming what he called The Patriot's Party?

Well I don't know who it is but somebody put up a website for "The Patriots Party."

https://us-patriotparty.com/

Conservatives!? Morals!, ethics and principles? LOLOLOL!

Constitutional principles?! Let me guess. Ahm, guns for everyone, no free press, and anyone who wins an election but you is cheating and has to be hung?

Yeah, Trump is definitely your man!?

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Argus said:

Tax cuts paid for entirely with borrowed money. Yeah, woo. So conservative of you. And a China trade war he lost biggly.

The only way that he lost the China trade war is if the C19 pandemic was a biological warfare attack on the US. 

Another Qanon dupe has spoken.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol. You quote CNN ffs. DUPED!

And FYI, 2 members of the FBI were fired for their bias and malfeasance, and another was criminally charged for lying to a FISA Court to extend the spying campaign on Trump. 

This is obviously just the tip of the iceberg. Sure, there are a few guys who fell on their swords to minimize the damage to the FBI's reputation [what's left of it lol], but this politically-motivated criminality within the FBI was too serious and went on for far too long for it to have come from just 3 guys.

Sure Comey got caught lying all over the place but his firing came from Trump, not from an official review, and he wasn't charged criminally.

If the definition of 'deep state' is members of the police and intelligence community using their power covertly, illegally and deceitfully to sway the balance of power in the country, guess what brainiac....? You lose again.

And fwiw, how much reporting did CNN do on that anyways Argus? CTV and CBC? It's a pretty big deal when 3 of the highest-ranking members of the FBI are fired and one is charged for an actual crime........ Do you feel like you've been duped into believing news sources which are really just propaganda outlets?

Fake news Argus, fake news. You're a sucker :( 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Conservatives!? Morals!, ethics and principles? LOLOLOL!Constitutional principles?!

I dunno if you're completely retarded or you just don't have access to any facts whatsoever from deep inside your leftist bubble, but conservatives have been the most law-abiding group in the US going back from right this second back 40+ years.

The Dems and their sycophant dolt horde are the ones who supported all kinds of rioting, murder, sedition, treason, looting, arson and racial violence for half of the past 7 years, and just a minuscule fraction of conservatives were involved in the rioting that spanned 2 square blocks of the US for a couple of hours. The rest of them don't support it at all.

If you're keeping score, almost 100% of Demmies supported extremely serious crimes for 3.5 years, and 0.001% of conservatives supported crime for 3 hours.

The greatest example of hypocrisy in the history of the earth by far is the Dems pretending to be the party of law and order in the US.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Let me guess.... no free press...

1) If we stopped you from guessing that would look like a 100% ban, so guess away kiddo.

2) The irony of that idiotic BS is thicker than a leftist. 

No free press?

Trump and the GOP aren't the ones who got Big Tech to censor verified and accurate reporting from the oldest newspaper in the United States. Furthermore, nothing happened to CNN and MSNBC to stop them from reporting, and they haven't told the truth on a meaningful matter since at least 2014.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

2021-01-13T070021Z_334306043_RC2V6L90W3U

Ah yes patriots.  But when the British do it trump labels Canada a national security threat.  ?

Lol Cannucklehead. That one photo is the best that you've got? You could literally fill thousands of pages here with pictures of Demmie violence that are far worse than that and it would just be a start. There's not even fire there, just a bit of smoke lol.

The Dems burned police stations, they burned churches, they burned low-income housing, they locked employees in a federal building and tried to light them on fire, they overran police detachments and took over sovereign US soil, and at the height of it you guys had Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris begging and pleading for more carnage.

They're revolting & repugnant and you're their flunky.  

The left also had rioters outside the WH burning down churches and calling for Trump's removal, and CNN put one of them on TV and called him an 'activist'. 

There are thousands of hours of video of America burning at the Dems' behest. Dozens of people murdered. Racial attacks on the backs of old people's heads. Attacks on thousands of police officers. Felons let out of jail. Etc. LMAO.

Your pic is cute dude. Really cute. That's about it. 

14 hours ago, betsy said:

Betsie De Vos, how did Trump exposed MSM? If there was any exposure that happened, Trump was exposed for the useless, corrupt, man-whore. liar-in chief, aggrieved-petulant child, incompetent, narcissist, broke that he is. If fake ever had a face it would have Trump on it. 

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol Cannucklehead. That one photo is the best that you've got? You could literally fill thousands of pages here with pictures of Demmie violence that are far worse than that and it would just be a start. There's not even fire there, just a bit of smoke lol.

The Dems burned police stations, they burned churches, they burned low-income housing, they locked employees in a federal building and tried to light them on fire, they overran police detachments and took over sovereign US soil, and at the height of it you guys had Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris begging and pleading for more carnage.

They're revolting & repugnant and you're their flunky.  

The left also had rioters outside the WH burning down churches and calling for Trump's removal, and CNN put one of them on TV and called him an 'activist'. 

There are thousands of hours of video of America burning at the Dems' behest. Dozens of people murdered. Racial attacks on the backs of old people's heads. Attacks on thousands of police officers. Felons let out of jail. Etc. LMAO.

Your pic is cute dude. Really cute. That's about it. 

Before trump

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/a-black-church-burned-in-the-name-of-trump/506246/

During trump

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-lives-matter-signs-burned-d-c-churches-police-investigate-n1251050

I can get you some better pics of your heroes if you'd like.  I think I can find some of them without their white hoods on.  

14 hours ago, Argus said:

:rolleyes:

You're still singing the same old tune?  We've already talked about that, Argus.  Remember your old thread?

It's your ignorance on Christianity that was exposed in there!

That same ignorance has taken your credibility away when it comes to being a critic of Christians.   :lol:

Your "judgement" on Christians is laughable.  I don't know why you keep bringing that silly comment about hypocritical Christians........ and reminding us of that ignorance.    What good will that serve you?  It's not like as if you're saying anything that can't be soundly refuted! :D 

That commentary really tanked your credibility, Argus.  You should know how disappointing it was for me to see you posting crap like that - it busted my opinion about you being among the sensible posters on this forum.

Here - to refresh your very short memory:

My first response to it is on the first page.  Here:

It depends on what angle you see.  How any Christian can support Hillary, is another.

Hillary can be said to be all that Christianity Today says of Trump.  How do we make our judgement?  Tally up who sinned the most? :) 

Furthermore....to judge one's personal sins isn't Christian-like.....so I don't think it's appropriate to get into judgement of sins.  That's not for man to judge.

I support a person for leadership based on their policy, track record, experience and trustworthiness.  I think it's fair to say that most, if not all politicians, lie. 

We've seen what Hillary and Bill had done.  We haven't seen what Trump can do.  I like to see what he does.

Between the two, I support Trump for the simple reason that more people will benefit from his policy than Hillary's.  Imho.  Just in his pro-life stance alone (even if he just toughens up the abortion law)......think of the numbers of unborn that will be protected.

We don't know the will of God.  Who knows, maybe He'll intervene and put in place who He wants to be president.  If we'll bring Christian belief into this, it'll be good to remind ourselves that God sometimes intervene to change the course....or even, to punish a nation.

Isaiah 3

Judgment on Jerusalem and Judah

See now, the Lord,
    the Lord Almighty,
is about to take from Jerusalem and Judah
    both supply and support:
all supplies of food and all supplies of water,
    the hero and the warrior,
the judge and the prophet,
    the diviner and the elder,
the captain of fifty and the man of rank,
    the counselor, skilled craftsman and clever enchanter.

“I will make mere youths their officials;
    children will rule over them.”

People will oppress each other—
    man against man, neighbor against neighbor.
The young will rise up against the old,
    the nobody against the honored.

A man will seize one of his brothers
    in his father’s house, and say,
“You have a cloak, you be our leader;
    take charge of this heap of ruins!”
But in that day he will cry out,
    “I have no remedy.
I have no food or clothing in my house;
    do not make me the leader of the people.”

Jerusalem staggers,
    Judah is falling;
their words and deeds are against the Lord,
    defying his glorious presence.
The look on their faces testifies against them;
    they parade their sin like Sodom;
    they do not hide it.
Woe to them!
    They have brought disaster upon themselves.

10 Tell the righteous it will be well with them,
    for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.
11 Woe to the wicked!
    Disaster is upon them!
They will be paid back
    for what their hands have done.

12 Youths oppress my people,
    women rule over them.
My people, your guides lead you astray;
    they turn you from the path.

13 The Lord takes his place in court;
    he rises to judge the people.
14 The Lord enters into judgment
    against the elders and leaders of his people:
“It is you who have ruined my vineyard;
    the plunder from the poor is in your houses.
15 What do you mean by crushing my people
    and grinding the faces of the poor?”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

16 The Lord says,
    “The women of Zion are haughty,
walking along with outstretched necks,
    flirting with their eyes,
strutting along with swaying hips,
    with ornaments jingling on their ankles.
17 Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads of the women of Zion;
    the Lord will make their scalps bald.”

18 In that day the Lord will snatch away their finery: the bangles and headbands and crescent necklaces, 19 the earrings and bracelets and veils, 20 the headdresses and anklets and sashes, the perfume bottles and charms, 21 the signet rings and nose rings, 22 the fine robes and the capes and cloaks, the purses 23 and mirrors, and the linen garments and tiaras and shawls.

24 Instead of fragrance there will be a stench;
    instead of a sash, a rope;
instead of well-dressed hair, baldness;
    instead of fine clothing, sackcloth;
    instead of beauty, branding.
25 Your men will fall by the sword,
    your warriors in battle.
26 The gates of Zion will lament and mourn;
    destitute, she will sit on the ground.

Edited by betsy